A bunch of x reader one shots

By delusionreaderbitch

So basically what the title says except for really bad grammar, bad writing and all the characters belong to... More

A/n Request rules!!!
Bucky Barnes x reader - My Little Hot Head
Kaz Brekker x fem Reader In The Rain
Percy Jackson x Reader Enough
Elsa x Fem! reader Little Miss Perfect
Platonic! Fairy Godmother x Fem! VK! Reader Smoke a joint
Damian Wayne x fem Reader The Sky Will Hold Without You
Steve Rogers x Reader- How To Rip My Heart Out From The Inside
Platonic! Fat! Hera x fem! Demigod! Reader Don't Bother
Peggy Schuyler x fem! Laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 1/2
Kaz Brekker x fem Reader Cut Me Instead
A/n 10 parts!!!
Prompts
Inej Ghafa x Reader - Captains?
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 1:
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 2:
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Staying
Dialogue snippets Six of crows part 3:
Peggy Schuyler x fem! laurens! Reader - Meet My Other Half part 2/2
Dialogue snippets Six of Crows Part 4:
Kaz Brekker x fem! reader - The Saints Of Feedom
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Crows part 2
How Kaz Brekker ended up dating the Darklings sister headcanon
Inej Ghafa x fem! Brekker Reader - Captains? Part 2
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Talent
Dialogue snippet six of crows: Part 5
First Kiss With Kaz Brekker Headcanon
Ah, Guys!?! 1k?!
Kaz Brekker x fem! mute! Reader - Dancing eyes
Grishaverse fem! Smut headcanons Part 1
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Dark Grey
2k views?! 🤯🥳
Kaz Brekker x ghafa! Reader - Selfish
Kaz Brekker x Reader - If You Dare
(Another one, I know) Kaz Brekker x Reader - Bisexual
A/n: Just an update
Inej Ghafa x fem! Insecure! Reader - Arms Of A Saint
Kaz Brekker x fem! Mute Reader - Monsters (Dancing eyes Part 2/2)
Older! Artemis fowl x fem! Reader - Spying Part 1/2
A/n: I'm BACK!!!
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - Irony
Kaz Brekker x male! Reader - We all need saving sometimes
Jealousy it is - Zoya Nazyalensky x fem! Reader
A/n: Hey... I'm Back...
Riff (WSS) x fem! Reader - Angel
Kaz Brekker x fem! Reader - In Other Words

Older! Artemis Fowl x fem! Reader - All The Time In The World

279 4 0
By delusionreaderbitch

A/n: So I actually really like this fic (even though it was kinda hard to write) it's still my shitty writing though. So I hope you like it and I know this timeline is totally messed up and Artemis is around 18-19 in this fic and the twins know about holly and ect. Because... That's just what worked! (I know I'm totally late to this fandom but I started reading the books and then got a whole bunch of spoilers so I was mad and this came out!)

Warnings: sad Artemis, fluff, angst, death, mentions about depression, I think that's it? You have been warned! 

Summary: I don't feel like spoiling this one

Onward!

Artemis didn't know how it happened. He didn't know how he let himself, but he fell, he fell hard for her. He didn't want to feel her love at first - oh gods now he couldn't get enough of it. 

The wind blew ferociously outside hitting the window so strong looking as if it could break the glass, but Artemis knew better. Of course he did. 

He always did. 

Tears built up inside his eyes threatening to escape their prison made for them so long ago. If he was a different person, if maybe things hadn't turned out like they did, then maybe, just maybe, she would be here to comfort him out of his tears. But she wasn't. It was impossible. 

Spending what felt like years in his room trying to understand what happened, if there was anyway that she might have survived... Possibilities that could have happened filled his mind when he tried to find out if it was possible she wasn't ... Well dead, but for once the second fowl couldn't do anything. It was one equation that he couldn't figure out, couldn't fix. 

He felt bad for his friends and family, yes he at least admitted them to be friends in his brains he didn't do that before. But before he didn't lose the most important thing in his life. 

Barley coming out of his room and he didn't really talk anymore to anyone. It wasn't worth it if it wasn't her. He pushed everyone away, they were all so frustrated with him (as they should be) and they tried, they really did try to help him. But they didn't even know! How could they ever help him fill the gap in his life if they didn't even know what was wrong? As always though, that was his fault as well. He wanted to protect her he keep her away - safe, he thought the less people she knew the less danger she would be in. 

Now look where that got her, blown up by some Russian spies in her own hometown. 

Artemis was falling again. Before it was terrifying, falling in love with Y/n. Though now he was falling into the abyss of a black ocean, he's drowning ever so slowly. Killing him with such pain he almost felt numb. He just wanted it to end. The pain of losing her is engulfing him in it's numbness and he welcome's it with open arms. 

Even Holly, Foaly and the twins noticed something was utterly wrong with the genius but they could never figure out what it was. They all tried to help him but it was pointless because they could never be Y/n. 

A knock on his door could be heard and he grumbled in annoyance and walked over to his door frame. Didn't he tell them not to disturb him? Could anyone in this mansion just listen to him for once?

He slammed open the door and it his been days since anyone last saw the boy and he looks worse than he normally did. It was obvious he hadn't slept in days for the dark circles under his eyes were basically pitch black and huge as they were very ever present. His pale skin was even more pale and he looked like a ghost, almost see through. He didn't have his suit jacket on only his white button up shirt and some black slacks on. At least he looked showered and had clean clothes on, but it was as if he was trying to clean himself off of something that wasn't there. 

But if someone else was here they would just think that the fowl boy was just having a very bad day but there was one thing that would worry (or delight) someone who didn't even know him, very well anyways. 

His hands were at his sides... but they shook. 

Artemis could tell that the butler was concerned but he couldn't care less. 

"What." He said in a monotone voice getting to the point right away not having the energy to take long discussion detours. He just wanted... Honestly he didn't know what he wanted but people actually listening to him about leaving him alone would be a start. 

Butler looked nervous and Artemis just raised his eyebrow in response and the huge and bulky man finally started to talk. 

"There's a girl, she said she needed to talk to you." 

Artemis sighed, couldn't he just be left to mourn in peace? 

"Tell her to go away and give her my number I rather not see anyone." He waved the butler off going to close his door right when butler put his hand out. 

"She won't leave unless you see her, I tried too believe me this was a last resort." Butler spoke calmly but his words had obvious thorns in them meant to hurt him and Artemis cringed internally at the ice in them. Knowing that they were all not overjoyed (who was really) with him was one thing, but facing it was another. 

He was contemplating whether he should go see this 'girl' or not. He could and it would save his family some trouble trying to get her to leave, gods know his family didn't need more trouble from him. Though he would have too, as one might say 'face the music' and he frankly didn't want to do that. 

"It sounded important Artemis." The butler adds to his last sentence, it would be rough because the girl was a female d'arvit even being around holly is rough and she's not even human! But he supposed he could suffer through this, the girl might need help and he could always avoid his family after. 

"Fine." And just like that he went out of his room with out much protest, for the first time in what felt like forever. He walked the halls of the mansion with butler in front of him till they got to the front entrance and with just his luck Holly, Foaly, Juliet, and his family were all there probably because they were visiting Holly and Foaly. 

Because they don't need you. A evil voice whispered in his head. 

Shut up. He could dwell on these thoughts later and likely agree with them, right now he had to deal with the girl who 'had' to see him. 

He looked around the room trying to find the girl and his heart stopped when he did.  

It was Y/n. 

She looked as beautiful as ever, maybe a bit malnourished from lack of food, but her eyes still sparkled when they meant his and he froze for second. Was she really there? Or was it just his mind trying to play tricks on him? It couldn't be, he knew that. 

So he ran. 

He embraced her in his arms and he gasped when he felt her - she was real, she was there. He could feel her soft skin under his fingers and he griped on hard to her shirt, bunching it up.  He took her face in his arms and moved it a bit to face his and she let out a small smile that relayed a silent message: 'You still have me. I'm safe.' So he kissed her. 

Usually Artemis was sly and calculative, even so when she was there it seemed like that all dispersed. Thus he did something that he would most of the time only do alone with her, it didn't seem to matter in his brain whether his whole family and friends were here. The only thing that seemed to be in his field of vision was her and he just seemed glued to her. So he kissed her. 

It wasn't feather light like there other kiss's, there were no fireworks in this kiss. Fireworks didn't belong in a kiss to them, love, lust, and passion, did. The kiss was hard and needy, he wanted to believe she was alive again. That she still could talk him out of the most stupid, amazing, dangers adventures. That she was still here to make him got to sleep when he absolutely should have hours ago. Y/n L/n was still the only breathing being that walked this earth that got to see his soft side full of (let me tell you) cuddles. 

Finally they broke apart and he slides to the floor and broke out into sobs. Y/n (bless her soul) crouches down and pulls him into her arms, hugging him as he shoved his face into the crook of her neck. 

"I-I thought-" Everyone around watches Artemis fucking fowl cry, and break down on the floor as this girl does something no one else ever could. Help him. 

"I know, I would have been dead but the bomb didn't have the same explosion distance. I was enough feet away to avoid the radio active waves. Then Some locals that I knew helped me and I came back as soon as I could find a way back when I was healed enough." Y/n explains to him and strokes his hair (lovingly I might add) and they tighten their arms around each other, like they might lose one another at any minute. 

No one could blame them, they just did.

Artemis sucks in a rattling breath trying to steady himself and relief floods his body until a voice can be heard and he remembers all the on lookers that are around him. 

Shit.

"Who is this Artemis?" His mother ask's kindly and the hidden ice that as been in everyone's tone for weeks isn't there anymore and it's filled with understanding. His mother in all honesty probably knew what somewhat was going on as soon as he kissed Y/n. She would know. 

He takes in again another steadying breath getting ready for the mess he just threw himself into. He wiped the tears away quickly, stood up and faces his friends and family. 

" This is my girlfriend, Y/n." 

She's beside him in a second looking at them with an air of protection and royalty, it looked as if they did anything to harm the fowl she would kill them by simply glancing at them. 

Everyone in the room was stunned, Artemis always used to talk about how relationships were a waste of his time and maybe they were for the great Artemis fowl the second. Surely though that was before he meant Y/n, and his life was changed forever. 

"So why didn't we meet her?" Holly puts her hands on her hips finally breaking the stunned silence. 

Y/n gives her a gentle small smile, a lot different from the protectiveness aura she had around her just a few seconds ago and shrugs her shoulders. 

"Safety reasons, I didn't want to put my family in any danger. So the less people who knew the less danger everyone would be in." 

Of course there was a reason behind it, this was Artemis fowl (the second) and Y/n L/n we're talking about. They always have a reason behind a reason. 

His mother grinned, happy that her son had at last found someone. Angeline fowl was no foul (she married a fowl for Christ's shake) she could tell this girl - no woman would be spending the rest of her days with her little Arty. Who she supposed wasn't very little anymore. So she opened her arms out gesturing towards the dinning room area. 

"Well I think there is a story behind all of this so why don't we go talk?" 

Artemis toke Y/n's hand in his and squeezed it a bit. 

"We have all the time in the world to make up for it."

Words: 1946

(Requests are open)

-kk123huff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...