Hidden ( on hold )

By bluemoovn

hyunlix โœฎโ‹†ห™ two members of a famous kpop band, Stray Kids, discover to have mutual feelings that will have to... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
author update - i'm alive !!

๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

14.1K 426 525
By bluemoovn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

"Could you give me the apple juice, Felix?" Jeongin suddenly asked as Hyunjin looked away from the sunny freckled boy. "Sure" Felix replied with a smile.

Hyunjin finished eating pancakes with dark chocolate without looking at his crush again.

Six boys had finished their breakfast and got up from their respective chairs in different moments.
All of them but Changbin and Seungmin went into the living room, the latter two preferred to retire in their shared room and sleep.
However, Felix wasn't done eating yet.

Felix looked to his left, meeting Hyunjin's eyes, and said "You can join the others, I'll finish quickly".
The other's gaze had shifted from Felix's plate to his face, then he answered "Take your time, I'd be sorry to leave you alone".

The younger smiled at the sentence and cut a piece of the last pancake he was left on the white plate.

Hyunjin didn't want to seem weird so he looked away from the boy, again, poured himself some peach juice and proceeded to drink it.

After a few minutes Felix wiped his mouth and exclaimed "Done!".
They two got up and walked to their room to get dressed.

"Hey come here" said the taller as got through the door. "Uh?" asked Felix with a confused face but, before he could say something else, Hyunjin had come closer and was ruffling the boy's hair.

"How dare you— you'll regret it," Felix joked and tried to ruffle the other's blond hair.
Nevertheless, as he raised his arm to do so, he stopped. His eyes got caught by Hyunjin's gaze.
Felix stood still, unmoving.

Their faces were now only a few inches apart.

Felix's gaze wasn't the one he gave everyone.
His eyes had a different sparkle than usual.
A sparkle that was there with Hyunjin only.

In that split second, Hyunjin's heart beat so loudly that he feared Felix would have heard it too.

'What is that little light in his eyes?
He didn't have it before, why now?'

Hyunjin had known Felix for years.
And ever since he had discovered his own crush on the other, Hyunjin had learned to know and appreciate every feature and detail of him.
That being said, he could've sworn that he had never seen that gleam in the other's eyes before.

"I'm sorry guys, I have to get some clothes"

Chan's voice interrupted the moment and brought the two boys back to the real world.

'They were unusually close to each other.
Perhaps, if I hadn't interrupted, something would have happen between them.
The looks they exchanged were different from the ones they reserved to others, they always had been.
Sometimes it's like they have a world on their own, where only the two of them exist.'
Chan thought about the situation while opening his grey drawer.

Felix swallowed and quickly moved farther away from Hyunjin, his gaze fixed on Chan.

'That moment was getting pretty awkward,
thank goodness Chan arrived' , Felix thought to himself.

'It happened so fast. On the other hand, those seconds seemed to last forever' , Hyunjin thought as he observed Chan closing a drawer.

"Don't take too long to get ready, we have to
be at JYPE building by half past ten" the leader claimed just before leaving the room.

Hyunjin found the strength to talk and cleared his throat: "Well, I will go to the bathroom"
He was feeling an hurricane of emotions.

Felix nodded and let Hyunjin pass and take a shower in their room's small bathroom.
In order not to waste time, he soon got into the bathroom of Han and Minho's room, as the closer one was occupied by Changbin and Seungmin who were peacefully sleeping.

Felix had washed his body and got dressed. At the moment he was in the hall with the others. He was focused on playing Genshin Impact with Jeongin and Minho.

After about ten minutes Hyunjin joined the group in the salon, his hair were still wet.

"Cmon! We almost defeated it!" Felix yelled at his two teammates while his fingers quickly ran over multiple buttons on the joystick.

"Fuck, I took a lot of damage" Minho complained after dropping his joystick. The character he was gaming with, Kaeya, had just died.

"Shall we redo the challenge?" Jeongin asked tenderly as he saw his friends being so discouraged.

Chan looked at all of the boys and said "Guys, we'll be late". "Fine, let's go" Felix answered lazily getting up from the sofa. He placed his blue joystick next to the TV. Minho left his one on the sofa while Jeongin placed his on the cherry wooden table in front of the couch.

The boys got their jackets and left the dormitory.They divided into two cars, as usual. Minho drove a reddish Mazda with Han sitting next to him, while Changbin and Jeongin sat behind.
The other car, a white Hyundai, was driven by Chan, next to him there was Seungmin. Felix and Hyunjin sat together in the back.
Felix gazed at trees as well as at the sky, which seemed to chase them along the way only to stop at traffic lights. He often liked to think that those soft white clouds, too, followed him and their car.

'Oh this cloud is cute, it looks like cotton candy'
The boy showed a small smile as he admired innocently the world out of the car window.

The other, who sat on the opposite side, noticed Felix's smile and replayed it in his mind while scrolling through his phone' screen.
Hyunjin had seen thousands of smiles from him over the years but each time they had the same effect on him.

All eight had reached their usual practice room.
Hyunjin gathered his hair, still slightly damp despite the heat, into a small ponytail. Some of members drank water, later on they all stretched.

"Guys, I think we are ready to start."
Minho said walking towards the laptop which was on the low cabinet below the TV screen, its usual place.
Minho made sure everyone was ready, waiting for them to nod, which they did, and started the music on the laptop.

The overheard notes of Boxer, one of their most successful songs, filled the room.
Everyone got into position and they began to dance.

Minho was in the center, ahead of everyone else. He was the first to start with the choreography.
The eight boys danced and it was marvelous how elegant and precise their movements were even with that energetic choreography.
Every song, whatever it was, danced by them automatically became magical. If walls could talk they would avert that magic too.

They practiced for hours to the notes of God's menu, Double Knot, Side Effects, Backdoor, and many others of their works.

"Are you guys hungry?" Chan asked during their last break for the day as he wiped his sweaty face with a towel after dancing to Voices.
It was almost lunchtime.
"Of course we are", Minho yelled from across the room while taking his water bottle to quench his thirst.
"Indeed I am" said Jeongin and then Felix "so am I" "What about you, Hyunjin?" the freckled boy looked back at the tallest.

Hyunjin found himself staring at Felix, again.

"Yea, I'm pretty hungry too" Hyunjin said while looking at Chan, after he shook his head a little as he realized he had looked at Felix for a handful of seconds.

"Okay, let's go get changed" the leader proposed, then he went to the locker room adjacent to the practice one, followed by Felix, Han, Seungmin and Changbin.
Minho, Jeongin and Hyunjin were now alone, the three of them being on the same side of the practice room.
"You can admit it, we know you like him",
Minho said looking at Hyunjin.

"You don't have to hide what you feel,
we are your friends, we simply have noticed it",
Jeongin agreed after taking a sip of water. He turned his face to Hyunjin and looked the other in the eye waiting for an answer.

'What the hell is happening?'
Hyunjin thought, his body was like paralyzed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

date edited: 250124
(mostly for grammar purposes but small changes have been done to the original chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 31.1K 26
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
1.3M 113K 42
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
219K 24.8K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...