Broken & Pretty..Steve Harrin...

By OaklynnDeVille

"I love you." "I hate you." "Same thing." Enemies to lovers. That's the story, right? Well, this story isn't... More

CAST LIST⸺1.
Playlist⸻
𝟎𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟎𝟐.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
CAST LIST⸺2.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
CAST LIST⸺3.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
A/n
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
Thank You
A/N
CAST LIST⸺4
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
061.
062.
063.
064.
065.
066.
067.
068.
069.

012.

11.5K 293 52
By OaklynnDeVille

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE BAD MEN

MEET ME AT OUR SPOT by tyler cole, the anxiety & willow
❝something's got a hold of me, feel it taking over me.❞

A/N

That picture is sort of what the portals look like (you will know what I mean when you read the chapter)

        LUCAS HAD TOLD THEM that the bad men are coming and Tiffany knew that they had to leave. Mike realized that there had been electrical workers sitting outside his house for a while. Him and Dustin ran upstairs and looked out the window to see the same guy still sitting there. Mike's mom was on the phone and Mike ran over to her. "Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together, so I thought maybe-"

"Mom!" Mike interrupted.

"Well, is he home? Maybe you could ask him?" Mrs. Wheeler just ignored her son.

"Mom!" Mike tried again.

"I'm sorry, can you just hold on please?" Mrs. Wheeler spun around to face Mike and she put her hand over the mic part of the phone. "Michael, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times-"

"Did you schedule any repairs?"

"What?"

"Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?" Mike repeated.

"I don't understand. Is there something wrong-"

"No, Mom, nothing's wrong in the house." More electrical worker cars started pulling up and Dustin ran to Mike. "Mike! We need to leave...right now."

Mike started to run back downstairs with Dustin. "Michael!"

"If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country!"

"What?" Mike ran downstairs and met up with Eleven and Tiffany. They all ran outside to the garage and Dustin got on his bike while Eleven and Mike were on the same bike. Before they could ride off, Tiffany stopped them. "Guys, listen to me very closely, you guys have to get Lucas and all of you go to the junkyard, I will take care of the bad men."

"What are you gonna do?" Tiffany hesitated a bit, she wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do, but she could improvise. "Probably blow shit up."

They nodded and started to bike away. Tiffany knew how she was going to catch up with the bad men, but she didn't know if it was going to work. "Alright you weird shadow, please don't be stubborn, please don't be stubborn."

Tiffany broke out into a run and she ended up in the Upside Down again. Tiffany kept running and running until she was back into the real world and she was in the middle of the street. She couldn't see any cars, but she could hear their echo. Tiffany kept waiting and waiting, assuming they would show up since somehow she had been able to hear Dustin scream, so maybe she could hear the cars from far away.

Suddenly, the electrical cars and Dustin, Mike and Eleven came around the corner. Tiffany stood her ground and got ready. She put her hand out and her eyes started bleeding. She closed her fist and the car in front got crushed and some of the cars were forced to stop. Everyone biked passed her and she could hear Dusting yelling. "WOO! YEAH! MY SISTER'S A BADASS!"

Tiffany smiled a bit, surprised she actually did it. She wiped the blood from her face. Tiffany ran in the direction the kids were going and she ended up back in the Upside Down. When she got back into reality, she was at her house. Tiffany quickly ran into the garage and grabbed her bike, so she could catch up with everyone. Tiffany biked out of her garage and back into the Upside Down. Thankfully, it was working and she wasn't having much trouble jumping through dimensions. Tiffany biked back into reality and she was at the police station. She saw Jonathan's car was still parked in the same spot and she went over to it. She opened up the trunk and the weapons were still there, the police must've not checked his car yet.

Tiffany grabbed her bow and arrows just in case the shadow decided to start being stubborn and she couldn't use her powers. Tiffany put the bow across her chest and back and did the same with her arrows. Tiffany started biking again and she jumped through dimensions and ended up biking next to Dustin, Mike, Eleven and now Lucas. From their perspective, right beside Lucas, a red circle of smoke appeared and she came biking out of it. "What the hell was that?!"

Dustin decided to briefly fill him in. "My sister has superpowers and she knows about everything!

 Lucas nodded and they kept biking. They still had bad men following them. Suddenly, another car came around the corner and was driving right at them. Tiffany looked at Eleven. "Eleven!"

She looked at Tiffany. "Get ready to flip the van!"

She nodded and stared straight at the van. Thankfully, Tiffany could bike with no hands, so she put her hands out and that red aura came out again. The car then spun on it's side and Eleven used her telekinesis to flip the car over. It landed behind them and it crossed the whole road, stopping the bad men from following them. Them and their horrible luck, the bad men had motorcycles. They went passed the flipped van and started to follow them. Tiffany looked behind and sighed. "You gotta be kidding me."

Tiffany then had an idea. She had no idea how or if it was going to work, but she had to try, Tiffany knew they couldn't out ride a motorcycle. "I have no idea if this is gonna work, but everyone get behind me! No matter what, just keep biking and look out for Demogorgons!"

They all lined up in a line behind her and were a bit confused. Tiffany took a deep breath. They all saw the same red smoke circle and they biked right through it. They were all in the Upside Down and they kept biking like they told her too. They came out of the Upside Down and they were in the junkyard. They all came to a stop and hopped off their bikes.

"That...was...AWESOME!" Tiffany laughed and Lucas ran up and hugged her. "I take back what I said about Batman before, you're my new idol."

She laughed again and tapped his back, signaling him to get off of her. "Holy...holy shit! Did...did you see what they did to that van?!"

"No, Dustin, we missed it." Lucas walked over to Eleven.

"I mean that was-" Lucas interrupted. "Awesome. It was awesome. Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff...I was wrong. I'm sorry."

Eleven smiled. "Friends?"

"Friends don't lie...I'm sorry too."

"Me too." Mike was behind Lucas and he held out his hand. Lucas stood up and shook his hand. Now that they were safe, Tiffany had to set down some ground rules. "All of you, get your asses over here."

They walked over to her and looked up at her. "From now on, you all listen to me. It's my job to keep you little shits safe and just because there's bad men chasing us, doesn't mean that things change. We stick together unless I say otherwise...Lucas."

He lowered his head and nodded. "Now, tell us what you found."

Lucas smiled and the kids all sat on the ground while Tiffany crouched down. Lucas arranged sticks into a rectangle and put a pop can in the middle, signifying the lab. "This is Randolph Road, right here. The fence starts here, and goes all the way around. And this is the lab right here."

"The gate's gotta be in there somewhere."

"It's gotta be." Dustin looked up from the ground. "Well, who owns Hawkins Lab?"

"The sign says Department of Energy."

"Department of Energy? What do you think that means?" Mike knew exactly what it was since his dad had told him about it. "It means government. Military."

"Then why does it say energy?"

"Just trust me, alright? It's military. My dad's told me before." Lucas agreed with Mike. "Mike's right. There's soldiers out front."

"Do they make, like, light bulbs or something?"

"No, weapons."

"Oh, Jesus this is bad." Dustin groaned.

"Really bad. The place is like a fortress."

"Well, what do we do?" It was silent for a little bit and the kids all looked at Tiffany. They again, figured she knew what to do, but she really didn't. "Look, guys I don't know what we can do, but we can't go home. We're basically criminals."

"We are?" Mike questioned.

"Mike, we're hiding a military weapon." Tiffany pointed out.

"She's a person though?"

"Yes, but she's still a weapon and they're gonna keep looking for-" Tiffany cut herself off and she started to hear helicopters. It wasn't normal hearing, it was that same echo sound in her mind. "Hide your bikes."

"What?"

"Hide your bikes now!" They all did what they were told and they started to hear the helicopters too. They all ran onto a rundown bus and went to the back of it. The kids all backed up against the edges of the bus so they couldn't see them through the windows and Tiffany was behind one of the seats. They were waiting for the helicopters to go by when Mike's radio went off.

"Mike, are you there? Mike?"

"You guys hear that?" Mike took his radio out of his bag. "Mike, it's me, Nancy. Mike, are you there? Answer. Mike, we need you to answer."

"Is that your sister?"

"This is an emergency, Mike. Do you copy? Mike, do you copy?"

"Okay, this is really weird."

"Don't answer." Dustin demanded.

"She said it was an emergency." Lucas argued.

"What if it's a trick?" Mike asked.

"It's your sister!" Lucas pointed out.

"What if the bad people kidnapped her or the Demogorgon? What if they're forcing her to say this?" Dustin theorized.

"I need you to answer."

"It's like Lando Calrissian. Don't answer." Tiffany rolled her eyes and put her hand out for Mike to give her the radio. "Guys, I control the shadow, the shadow is in charge of the Upside Down. I think I would know if the Demogorgon was holding them hostage."

"What if it's not really Nancy?"

"The hell do you mean?"

"What if their impersonating her?" Tiffany sighed and knew she could ask a question that only Nancy could answer, Mike could as well now, but Mike was there with her. Tiffany pushed the button so she could talk into the radio.

"What does my tattoo mean?" The radio was quiet for a bit. "What?"

"Wait, Tiff? Why are you-"

"What does my tattoo mean?"

"It's the date you came out of your coma." Tiffany passed the radio back to Mike. "See. It's Nancy."

"Is Mike there with you Tiff?" Mike was still on edge about answering. The chief's voice then came on. "Listen kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up. We know you're in trouble and we know about the girl."

"Why is she with the chief?"

"Just answer them Mike."

"I'm here. It's Mike. We're all here."

.⭒✻◦                 ◦✻⭒.

They were all waiting for Nancy, the chief and everyone else to show up. It had been a while and they were all starting to become a bit impatient. Dustin was pacing and it was starting to annoy Tiffany. "Dust, would you stop pacing?"

He stopped. "It's been way to long. Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe, this is all a trap and the bad men are coming to get us right now!"

"Holy crap, Dustin, it's not a trap." Lucas the intervened. "Why would the chief set us up? Nancy, maybe, but the chief?" Mike raised his hands is disbelief.

"Lando Calrissian." Lucas and Tiffany then yelled at the same time, "Would you shut up about Lando?!"

"I don't feel good about this. I don't feel good about this!"

"When do you feel good about anything?!" Tiffany then put her hand over Lucas's mouth. There were three cars that pulled up and men with guns got out. They all ducked down, hoping they didn't see them. Tiffany looked at them all and whispered, "Stay here and don't move until I tell you to."

Tiffany pulled her bow off of her body and grabbed an arrow. She saw a little hole in the side of the bus, opposite from where the men were. Tiffany crawled out of the bus and snuck around the side. She got visual of one of the men and they had a gun with them. She looked away and continued to hide behind the bus and she whispered encouraging words to herself. "It's fine, it's fine. You're just about to kill a man, but their bad men so it's fine."

Tiffany turned around and aimed her arrow at the man. She shot the arrow and it hit him right in the chest. The other men looked at him and went to check what happened. She hid back behind the bus and Tiffany whispered to herself again. "Holy shit, I just killed someone, I just killed someone. Okay. Okay. Only two more, only two more. You got this, you got this."

Tiffany got up to the same spot and shot one of the other men. She hid again. There was only one more left and her stomach was turning. She was killing people, but she had too. Tiffany looked up above the bus and the man spotted her. She hid again and snuck around the other side of the bus. He snuck around to where she was before and was basically playing ring around the rosie with her. Tiffany found a metal pipe and she picked it up. She snuck and ran down the side of the bus and snuck up behind him. He was still sneaking around trying to find her, but she got up behind him.

"Hey." He turned around and as he did she hit him in the face with the pipe. He fell to the ground, unconscious. "Holy shit."

Tiffany looked behind her and she saw Chief Hopper standing there with a look of shock on his face. She wasn't sure what to do in this situation, so she put her hand out for him to shake.

"Tiffany Henderson." He hesitantly shook her hand. "Jim Hopper."

"S'up Hops." They let go and she pointed at the bus. "The kids are in there by the way."

"Right."  He walked over to the door of the bus and opened it. The kids got a bit scared, but they saw it was the chief and they calmed down a bit. "Alright, let's go."

They looked at him in confusion. "Let's go!"

They all immediately got up and walked out of the bus. The saw Tiffany holding a metal pipe still and it had a little blood on it. She threw it to the side and went to grab her bow. They all hopped in the car and he drove them to the Byers' house. It's funny, a few days ago Tiffany was talking to Nancy and Barb about a party and now she's killing bad men and controlling supernatural shadows.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

A/N

Can we all agree that one of the most underrated duos is Mike and Will?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 23.1K 80
(Y/N) just moved into Hawkins for her senior year of high school and already she's being shown the ropes. After running into Eddie "The Freak" Munson...
1K 32 18
"I thought I heard someone making a fuss out here. Turns out wherever there's a Hopper, there's bound to be trouble." S. Harrington x Hopper OC 1983...
3.2K 113 11
It is 1986, your senior year at Hawkins High. Your senior year is much different than your previous years. Your friendships with Steve, Nancy, Robin...
99 0 15
Steve Harrington and Olivia Henderson have been the best of friends since they could remember. It was a coincidence, really. They got put in the same...