026.

THE TAUNTING

taunt by lovejoy

i'm trying to figure out what that means. i took it as a taunt

A/N

Can I just point out...THE WAY BILLY'S LOOKING AT STEVE RN!!!! BILLY, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!!!!

⸺THE morning after Tiffany's breakdown, she woke up with her head resting on Steve's shoulder. She took her head off his shoulder and looked at the time. She noticed that they had slept in about a half an hour and they had only twenty minutes to get ready and get to school. She shook Steve awake. "Steve. Steve wake up."

Steve shifted a bit, signaling he didn't want to get up. "Five more minutes."

"No, Steve, you have to get up."

"Pleaseeeee."

"Steve, you have to go home and get ready for school." Tiffany got out of bed and started looking through her closet. "But school is so dumb and your bed is so comfy."

Tiffany sighed. She walked over to the side of the bed and lifted the mattress, making Steve fall onto the ground. "Now will you go get ready?"

"Finnnne." Steve didn't move. "Do you need help?"

"Maybe." Tiffany walked over to him and put a hand out. Steve grabbed it and she pulled him up. He started walking out of her room and out of her house. She got dressed and ready for school. When she walked out to the living room, apparently Tiffany's mom hadn't seen Dustin yet, so she had to go make sure he was awake. Tiffany walked into Dustin's room and saw Dustin putting nougat into his turtle's tank.

"Dustin, what are you doing? Yurtle can't eat Nougat." Tiffany walked over to his turtle tank and saw a tiny, slug looking animal with a tail. "What the hell is that? And where is Yurtle?"

"Yurtle's on my desk and this is Dart. He's a baby Demogorgon."

"What?!" Dustin shushed her, he didn't want their mom to hear, so she lowered her voice. "Are you fucking crazy?! You have a baby Demogorgon in our house?! How long has he been here?"

"Since Halloween."

"What?!" Dustin shushed her again. Tiffany lowered her voice again. "You have to get rid of it."

"His name is Dart."

"Seriously? You named it?"

"Him."

"Him, sorry!" Tiffany sighed. "Look, I don't have time for this, I have to go to school, but when we get home, we're getting rid of him. Okay?"

"Fine." Tiffany waved goodbye and she headed outside. She saw Steve and Billy's car outside. They both were out of their cars talking to each other, it looked more like arguing, but arguing is still talking, right? Tiffany walked over to them and pushed them away from each other. "Boys, boys, boys, what is the problem?"

"There's no problem."

"Really, Steve? Because it looked like you two were just arguing and I'm having a stressful morning, so I don't have time for you two to act like children." Billy then interjected. "I just came to pick you up like I do every day and Little Ms. Priss over here, just kept bugging me about you."

"Wow. You two even have the same insults. Look, he started insulting my relationship with Nancy after we broke up only yesterday."

They kept bickering back and forth until Tiffany had enough. Tiffany clapped in their faces. "Hey, hey, hey! Both of you are more childish than the kids I babysit! And by the way, I use that technique to get them to shut up! I don't care if you don't like that I'm friends with Billy! And Billy, shut up about their relationship! I'm tired of men today! I just want to go to school! Find out if I made the basketball team! Come home and help my brother with a special project! Now, I will drive myself to school if it means not sitting in a car with either of you children! So, are you gonna grow up or not?!"