032.

THE RETURN OF AN OLD FRIEND...AGAIN

the real slim shady by eminem

who dress like me, walk, talk and act like me. and just might be the next best thing, but not quite me

⸺EVERYONE rushed in from the shed. They all ran into the living room. Steve stood in front of Dustin and Lucas with his bat ready, Nancy stood in front of Max and Hopper grabbed both his guns. Hopper looked at Jonathan. "Do you know how to use this?"

"What?"

"Can you use this?"

"I can." Hopper passed the gun to Nancy and she cocked the gun. Tiffany stood in front of everyone else, ready to get the Demodogs away from the house. They heard rustling, screeching and growling, but they couldn't tell where it was coming from. Suddenly, a Demodog came flying through the window. They all screamed and jumped. "Holy shit. Is it dead?"

Tiffany whistled and it didn't move. "Get up."

It still didn't move. It was dead, but how? Tiffany didn't kill it. All of a sudden, the front door opened. Everyone got ready to kill whatever walked through, but they wouldn't want to kill what walked through, or who walked through. Eleven walked through the door, but she looked different. Her hair was slicked back, she had darker clothing on, black eye liner and her nose was bleeding. Eleven killed the Demodog.

Mike stepped out from behind everyone and he felt his heart warm up. Tears were welling up in both of their eyes. They walked towards each other and pulled each other into a hug. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

"Three hundred fifty three days. I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Hopper and Tiffany then stepped forward "Because I wouldn't let her. The hell is this? Where you been?"

"Where have you been?" Hopper pulled her into a hug. When they pulled away, Tiffany had crossed arms and Eleven looked at her with guilt. "You know, you running off like that makes me look like a really bad babysitter, I'm kidding, give me a hug."

Tiffany pulled Eleven into a hug and she let out a thankful sigh. Eleven seriously thought she was going to be in trouble. Hopper had taken Mike into another room while they were greeting each other to explain why he kept her hidden and why only Tiffany knew. Tiffany went back over to Cory. He was confused on who Eleven was. Apparently, he never saw her in the lab. He was always separated from everyone else. Eleven hugged Dustin and Lucas. "We missed you."

"I missed you too."

"We talked about you pretty much every day." They pulled away from the hug and Eleven looked at Dustin with confusion. "Teeth."

"What?"

"You have teeth." Eleven poked his teeth and he laughed a bit.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin did his purr thing again and Tiffany cringed. Cory's eyes went wide, he hadn't heard that yet. Cory started laughing and he had to cover his mouth. He looked at Tiffany with concern and she started laughing too. Cory put his finger over his mouth and was still laughing a bit. Tiffany covered her mouth and Dustin looked back at them with a 'really' look. They tried to stop laughing, but they were still smiling. Max then walked forward and tried to introduce herself to Eleven.

"Eleven? Hey, um, I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max smiled and put her hand out. Eleven walked right passed her and everyone was left a bit confused by why. Eleven walked over to Joyce and pulled her into a hug.