062.

E D D I E

midnight memories by one direction

i don't know where i'm going, but i'm finding my way

⸺TIFFANY had told everyone about the vision she had and she had gone into full detail. Everyone was horrified and shocked by what was happening. They were trying to convince themselves that it was just some sick trick being played on her, but Tiffany could remember that day in full now. It had spiked her memory.

Dustin was probably the most shocked person who wasn't in that memory. He was currently just staring ahead, unsure of what to make of the fact that his entire life, he thought that Tiffany was his actual sister, but he was wrong.

"Dustin?" Tiffany looked back at the curly headed boy with worry on her face. She was scared that Dustin would see and think of her differently now that they knew they weren't related. He hesitated before talking purely out of shock. "I mean, you're still my sister. No matter what. It's just...surprising."

Tiffany couldn't stop the smile from forming on her face. Dustin had never actually said anything like that that had touched her heart so much before. "Dude! You're so sweet!"

"Well, duh. I'm amazing." Tiffany let out a small laugh and faced the front once again. "Now we know where you got your powers from and who Henry is."

"Yeah, the only problem is I don't have my powers anymore. I have Cory's and I have no idea how to use them. It's so much more complicated." Tiffany complained and Dustin had a helpful, but also not so helpful thing to say. "You should probably learn."

"Oh yeah, I don't think she's thought of that." Max responded sarcastically, literally taking the words out of Tiffany's mouth. She let her know that when Tiffany held out her hand and Max gave her a high five.

"Hey guys, we're here." Steve announced as they pulled up to a rundown looking house in the middle of nowhere. Tiffany had been filled in on the fact that they were going to see Eddie to make sure he was okay, so she wasn't totally behind.

They all got out of the car with their flashlights, except Tiffany, she didn't have one. They went up to the front of the house and Dustin knocked on the door while Robin and Max used their flashlights to look through the windows. Tiffany was off to the side a little just looking around the property.

"Eddie! It's Dustin! Look, we just wanna talk, okay?! No cops, I swear! We just wanna help!...EDDIE!" Dustin yelled at the door, trying to get Eddie to the door, but it was clear that he wasn't actually in the building.

"Dustin! Shut up, please. Use the brain that's under all those curls, he's clearly not in there. He's in there." Tiffany pointed to a small boathouse by the lake. They all stood beside her and looked at where she was looking and actually realized that Tiffany was probably right.

"I should've been a detective." Tiffany said as she began walking towards the boathouse. Everyone followed her, but sort of sped up in front of her since they had access to light and Tiffany didn't. When they entered the boat house, there was a row boat in a tarp over it in the middle and a bunch of random stuff just scattered around the room. Steve didn't hesitate to point out his opinions. "What a dump."

As they all continued looking around, Steve had grabbed an oar from off the wall. Tiffany turned around to see Steve slowly sneaking up on the row boat with the oar in his hand. He suddenly stabbed the row boat tarp with the oar, accidentally startling Tiffany. Steve looked up when he saw her flinch and he didn't even have to say anything to ask if she was okay. Tiffany nodded her head and Steve continued on with stabbing the tarp.