011.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE PRACTICE

11:11 by ben barnes❝i wish for you to be free

11:11 by ben barnes
❝i wish for you to be free.❞

        MIKE, DUSTIN, LUCAS, ELEVEN and Tiffany went back to Mike's house and they went down into his basement. Mike and Dustin were talking while Eleven was trying to help Tiffany with her powers. Eleven was still a little tired so she was sitting on the couch while Tiffany sat on the ground with a coffee table in between them. They found a coke can in the recycling and Eleven was trying to teach her the way she learned, but Tiffany's powers were a little different.

"Focus." Tiffany stared at the can. She tried to crush the can, but nothing was working.

"Try with your hand." Tiffany put her hand up and pointed it at the can. She tried to tell the shadow to crush it, but again, it wasn't working. Eleven didn't know what else could work, until... "Talk to him."

"What?"

"The shadow." Tiffany looked back at the can and tried to reach the shadow. She then spoke in a quiet voice.

"Crush-" Before she could finish what she wanted to say, the can crushed itself. She looked at Eleven with a smile and Eleven smiled back. Tiffany put her hand out for a high five and Eleven looked at her confused.

"Put your hand out." Eleven put her hand out like Tiffany did and Tiffany high fived her. "High five. You do it when you do something good."

"High five." Tiffany nodded and Eleven put up her hand again. Tiffany laughed and high fived her again. They found another coke can and she tried again and again and again and every time she tried it, it would get smaller, faster and easier, until she didn't even have to say crush anymore, she only had to close her fist. Tiffany closed her fist and a red aura came out of her hand as she did so and the can got crushed immediately and it was crushed up into a tiny little ball. Eleven picked it up and put it in the pile of coke cans.

Eleven was teaching her other things too like how to blow something up or make something stop. Tiffany had been exploding the coke cans and she didn't have to say 'boom' anymore. She also was getting pretty good at lifting/pushing things over and every time she would try something with her powers, a red aura would come out of her hands and around the object she was fiddling with.

While Tiffany was working on controlling her powers, she figured out what they actually were. She can control that giant shadow that saved her from the Demogorgon. She didn't know yet if it was scared of her or it respected her or she just controlled it, but she knew that she was controlling it and it was somehow pulsing through her veins. Eleven's nose started bleeding a little bit since she was still really tired and she was using her powers to crush cans with Tiffany. Tiffany noticed and called Mike over. "Hey Mike, can you help her with her nose?"