Cote in another world

Par telods

What happens if the cote cast (well most of them) was transferred to a fantasy world? How will they get back... Plus

Prologue
That Blinding Light
An Unexpected Encounter
Author's Note
First Fight
Author's Note Part 2!
The Twin Leaders Of Class D
Need Help!
Guild Creation
The City Beside the Sea
Class A Mercenary
Helios, The Sun City
Timelines Diverge
Red Dragon! (JoJo Reference)
Rumors Of An Ice Queen
The Apostles Of The Goddesses
Short SS : Goddess Meeting
The Water Hero Meets Class D?
Read My Other Fanfic!
Kiyotaka Goes Out For A Walk
Hehe. My mistake

Kiyotaka Receives A Message

736 36 7
Par telods

First of all, I am SO SORRY. I'm bad at keeping promises aren't I? I said it'd be out soon but one thing turned to another and here I basically did an unannounced hiatus. I'm so sorry.

I woke up to 2 girls cuddling beside me. The warm feeling I had been getting throughout the night must've been those two's arms.

"Kei, Hiyori. It's time to wake up."

"Eh.... oh! Good morning Kiyotaka-kun."

"Good morning to you too, Hiyori."

"... Aren't you going to greet me too, Kiyotaka? I was waiting..."

"Alright alright, I'm sorry. Good morning Kei. I love you." I hugged her.

"Mouu.... it's too early for this.. but I love you too."

"I'll be in the kitchen. I'm going to cook breakfast."

"Ooh! Can I help, Kiyotaka?"
(Kei)

"Me too, Kiyotaka-kun, please!" (Hiyori)

"I'm fine with it. Okay, let's get started."

Today's breakfast consisted of fluffy pancakes, topped with honey, and bacon.

I conjured the pancakes from wheat and dough and created, a sort of, pancake mix using my skill Alchemy. That's kind of helpful, using skills to make cooking easier. The bacon was made from the meat I had gotten from the butcher's a few days ago, kept fresh using Ice magic. I encased it in a airtight container and stored the meat until it was to be used. And that was today.

The appetizing smell of the bacon wafted over to Kei and Hiyori's noses. I had told them to just sit still because they were messing things up, although I didn't want to say that. I instead told them that could just wait and I would bring the food there soon.

I made enough for the three of us, and more if the girls wanted. I noticed that Hiyori was eating quite a more substantial amount of food than I thought she could eat. She was effortlessly stuffing it in her body, and soon finished.

(Hiyori probably isn't a heavy eater i know, but I just thought it looked cool here hehe.)

After the sizable breakfast we had, I began to explain to them about the journey to Plyeas. They had different reactions. Kei was more excited about going to the sea, while Hiyori wanted to assess and check out the place.

I still hadn't decided on a departure time, and decided that we'll just cross that bridge when we get to it, or whenever the time was convenient for us. 

Moments later, I received a message from Horikita. She told us to return to Norkanda, and that someone wanted to meet us. I guess we could treat this as a short reunion before going to Plyeas, Kei said.

I wouldn't go against Kei's requests. Seems like Hiyori was eager to return too. 

( Kiyotaka and Suzune's chat)

"Come to Norkanda. Someone wants to meet you."

" Who?"

"I'd rather you come back here and see for yourself."

"Hmm. I'll be there soon."

I explained the matter to Kei and Hiyori, and we decided that we'd be leaving tomorrow. 

With nothing much to do, Kei and Hiyori told me that they'd be going out to explore the city. I was then left alone in the room.

I contemplated on who the person I was supposed to meet. Maybe it was someone from our school.

No use thinking now. I grabbed my belongings and ran outside and hopped on my wyvern.

I wanted to get a nice view of the desert, even though it's just a desolate wasteland with sand as far as the eyes can see.

Come to think of it, I've never given my wyvern a name. Sotomura told me that  in games, naming pet companions would increase by bond with them.

I decided to test this out.

"Hmm. Akihiko. That's your name. How about it?"

The wyvern let out a scream. Maybe it liked it. It was flapping it's wings around.

"Okay then. From now on, your name is Akihiko."

After naming him, I rode on his back towards the scorching hot sky. The cool breeze helped me stay in optimal body temperature against the heat.

We flew west for quite a while. In the distance, I could see a tiny black tower. I directed Akihiko to fly towards it.

The tower gradually grew bigger as we got closer. Just a kilometer away, the tower had now became around a third of a skyscraper's height, or at least that's what I read.

The tower was shaped like a cone/cylinder. The bottom was large, but it became smaller the higher the altitude.

There were 2 large medieval-style doors blocking the entrance inside. I tried scanning it, and saw no magic whatsoever. Meaning this door couldn't be unlocked through magic. A key to open it was a possibility, but I immediately scratched that thought out. There were no keyholes in the door. Maybe there was a specific contraption.

The more I tried to open it, the more I was worried of setting off a trap. I had been fiddling with the doors, but had no results.

Marking this area in my head, I decided to head back with Akihiko to Helios.

A few hours later.

As we were arriving at Helios, I heard Kei and Hiyori's voices in my head. They were letting out voices of disgust.

"Hey, come on. Wanna have some fun with us?"

"Hey boss. Can I take this one?"

"Oh the blonde one? Sure. I'm going for this other one. I just love seeing innocent girls with faces of horror. Come on, show me your fear."

They didn't have time to react, when Kei fired a gust of wind at one of the guards, blowing him back, crashing into the wall.

Hiyori, in turn, buffed Kei's magic with her skills.

In a short amount of time, the guards seemed like they were defeated.

"Hiyori-chan, are you okay?"

"Mhm! Thanks Kei-chan!"

Looks like they were getting along well. I headed back to the Inn.

"Master~"

Hmm? Who's that?

"It's me brooo"

I looked towards my right, and saw Akihiko looking at me with delighted eyes.

"Akihiko?"

"Ya! It's me! I learned Telepathy a few minutes ago. Now I get to communicate with Master."

His voice seemed like the rowdy kid type, but it was pretty good.

"Wanna go eat some skewers?"

"Waa! Yessir!"

"Okay then, we'll stop by a stall before heading back."

We found a nearby stall that was selling chicken and pork skewers. I ordered quite a large amount, which ended up giving me some weird looks from the shopkeeper, but after seeing Akihiko, immediately understood.

"Here you go."

"Waa! Thanks Master! *chomp*"

"Is it good?"

"Ya! It's delicious"

After the short break we had, we began to move again and eventually reached the Inn.

I entered the room we rented, and saw Kei and Hiyori, acting much closer than before. They must've bonded after the incident earlier.

"Ah Kiyotaka! Welcome back" (Kei)
"Welcome back Kiyotaka-kun" (Hiyori)

"Yeah, I'm back."

The next day.

We had just finished preparing, and were now beginning to head out.

"Akihiko. Come."

"Shrieeee!!"

We hopped on his back, and flew towards Norkanda.

Horikita POV

"Horikita-san. Who is this Kiyotaka-kun?" (Makoto)

"Someone I know."

"That..that's very vague." (Makoto)

"He's a good friend of ours, Makoto-kun!" (Kushida)

"Huh. I see."

Time skip to Kiyotaka's arrival to Norkanda.

"We're here. Kei, Hiyori, wake up."

"Mmm?"

They hadn't fully woken up yet. By the time we arrived at the "guild house", their eyes opened.

As we arrived at the front gate, we pressed on the seemingly technological button to the right of the gate.

"Oh! It's Kiyotaka-kun!" Hirata appeared from the front door.

A good number of our classmates burst through the door, mainly being the girls. The boys had expressions of anger and disgust mixed together.

Kei and Hiyori went to go talk with the girls. I was left alone. Taking this time to myself, I used it to relax on the bench in the patio.

A few minutes later, Hirata and Horikita came out from the front door, followed by 3 unfamilliar people. One looked like a princess from some country. I scanned the three new individuals, and was quite surprised at the boy.

Makoto Takatsuki
Element: Spirit Element User
Weapon: God Slayer Dagger

Special Title/s
Water God King
Water Country Hero

Attributes
Strength: ?
Vitality: ?
Agility: ?
Affinity: S+

Now this was quite surprising. All his other stats, other than Affinity, were not showing. Water Country Hero. Water God King. New unfamilliar terms.

I looked closer at "Spirit Element User", and another screen popped up.

Spirit Element User

Spirits are the essence of the elements. Spirit Users borrow the power of the Spirits to unleash various elemental attacks, depending on the type. Today, Spirit Users are not very popular. People choose to believe in the Goddesses for power.

Hmm. This person must be from another world. I don't remember being able to use spirit magic here.

I looked towards the short haired girl beside him.

Sasaki Aya

Special: Lamia (Transformed)
                 Fire Country Designated Hero
                 Lover Of Water Hero

Attributes

Strength: A+
Vitality: A
Agility: B-
Affinity: B

The girl, although a Lamia, if I remember, were women with their lower bodies as snakes. But in the area where scales should be seen, her skirt only showed human skin. I'm guessing this is due to the "Transformed" I saw. She must be using some kind of magic to change her appearance into the body of a human.

After my short in depth thought, they seem to have finally reached me. And.... they're staring at me. Why're you guys looking at me like that?

"Are you okay, Kiyotaka-kun? You've been staring at the floor for a while."
(Hirata)

"Enough. Let's get started." (Horikita)

"Uh, yeah, what she said." (Kiyotaka)

The two people I scanned greeted me in a formal way, saying words like, "it's an honor to meet you", or "I hope we can work together", but I didn't pay attention.

"These two are Takatsuki Makoto and Sasaki Aya. And over there... is Princess Sofia."

Just as she said that, a long haired maiden walked towards us, clad in an "eye-appealing" gown. Princess? Like from a country?

"Good day, Ayanokouji-san. My name is Sofia Rozes, the princess of the Watee Country. These two are the Water Country's Designated Hero, Makoto Takatsuki and the Fire Country's Designated Hero, Sasaki Aya."

"Ayanokouji. Good day." (Ayanokouji)

I introduced myself simply by saying my name. I already learned from a certain past incident, about my lackluster conversational skills. Though I do think I approved a bit.

Killing intent.

Aimed towards me? Coming from the Water Hero?

I scanned behind my back, and saw puddles of water rising, materializing into floating blobs.

Water Spirit

Special: Follows Makoto Takatsuki's orders, as a servant to the Water God King.

Strength: A
Vitality: B+
Agility: A
Affinity: S

I turned to my back, and drew my sword.

Swoosh.

With one fluid motion, I sliced the water spirit into two, separating it's body into smaller versions of blobs.

The bodies of water soon lost shape, and fell to the ground harmlessly, turning back into mere puddles of water.

I turned towards the caster of the skill.

"Now, could you explain this, Takatsuki Makoto-san?" (Kiyotaka)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.9K 559 121
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Class S finally graduate from ANHS...but his freedom has yet to be achieved. Though originally, he planned on returning to t...
55.4K 900 26
Cote reacts to Ayanokoji. The timeline is right at the end of Season 1. Update schedule will be very messy. I'll update when I have time. I'll be tak...
11.6K 333 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
14.8K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...