[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

869 37 23
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIXTY.
   [60]. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑T TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ
ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ! ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE ROOM WAS SILENT. It had been for the past hour. Probably because everyone had been downstairs in the club. What weirded Lucas out was that Lucifer basically peer-pressured Josie to go downstairs— knowing Lucas wouldn't have agreed to let her out of his sight. And not only that, but he sure as hell gave his strong opinion on their relationship. Sure Lucifer was never one to listen to people, but he respected Lucas enough to not interfere with his problems.

This brings them to now.

"Lucas! Why aren't you downstairs with your little plaything," Lucifer laughs as he exits the elevator and walks into the room.

Lucas looks up, a glass in his hand. "I'm not in a parting mood, father."

"What a bummer."

"Yeah. Sure." Lucas shrugs, he stands to his feet and walks over to Lucifer. "Tell me something... father."

Lucifer narrows his eyes. "Okay... what is it?"

"Does this hurt?" Lucas punches the man right in his face causing him to stumble back.

"Ow! Damnit!" Lucifer shouts, he holds onto his nose. "What was that for!?"

"What's wrong with you!? Huh? I mean I've only been here for four hours and you've been acting weird." Lucas huffs out. "Chloe is worried about you, dad."

Lucifer rolls his eyes. "I'll assure you, I'm fine, Lucas. No need to be worried."

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about Chloe, dumbass." Lucas scoffs. "I don't need you walking the earth and making stupid mistakes to get grandpa angry."

"Please, father has a soft spot for you."

"You're more understanding my point!" Lucas shouts in annoyance. "Do you realize that shit you said earlier? Why the hell would you tell Josie that? Especially when we don't know whether it's true or not."

Lucifer snorts. "You could cheat on the witch and she'd go running back to you. I don't see the problem."

Anger filled the Nephilim, his eyes glowed gold. His white veins circle under his eyes. The boy's jaw clenches up, he charges towards his father and throws him onto the piano.

"Stop it!"

The Nephilim doesn't stop, he continues to punch Lucifer repeatedly.

"I'm not your father!"

Lucas lowers his fist and narrows his eyes at the man. "I think it's a little too late to try and pull that card."

Lucifer rolls his eyes. "I'm serious, Lucas. I'm not your father."

"Well then who the hell are you?"

A smirk fell on the man's face. And that's when it hit the Nephilim. He knew exactly who it was.

"Michael."

"Surprise."

Once again, the Nephilim's eyes went gold. And in a blink of an eye, Lucas was on top of Michael and punching him once again. Michael fights back and pushes Lucas off of him.

"Stop hitting me!"

"Why the hell would you tell Josie that!?"

"It's the truth!"

"You don't know the truth about shit!"

Michael rolls his eyes. "Don't be such a crybaby. You are a Nephilim. You aren't meant to be dating some retired witch! It's an embarrassment to the family."

"And you aren't allowed to judge me and my choices." Lucas spat, he points a finger at the man.

"I'm not judging, I'm giving advice."

"You're spreading lies! I've built something down here, I've got a plan!" Lucas shouts at the man. "And you will not ruin it."

Michael laughs bitterly. "You should consider that love special. She's a gift from God, Lucas. That love you have for her, it's fake. Father made her for you. Why else do you think that blonde vampire of a mother magically got those twins inside of her that night? She was put here on earth only for you. So, she is your little plaything."

"T-that is not true."

"Sure it is, Lucy. Father didn't want you with the Tribrid," The man laughs. "Truthfully, neither did Lucifer. It's funny how things work, right?"

"Get out."

"Truth hurts my sweet, nephew."

Lucas clenches his jaw. "I said get out of here!" his voice booms through the room. Just as Lucifer's did the night the demons escape hell.

Michael looks at the Nephilim with a smug look. He walks out of the room without saying a word. Lucas grabs his glass from the table, just as he planned on taking a sip from it, he smashes it onto the floor in anger.

"Fuck!" Lucas shouts, he rubs his neck in frustration, his back facing the elevator which beeped indicating someone was now in the room again. "Michael, I told you to leave."

"I-It's not Michael." A voice says.

Lucas's head snaps in the direction of the soothing voice. There Josie was standing in the doorway. She looked a little drunk, which causes Lucas's face to soften. The Nephilim walks over to Josie and places his hands on both sides of her face.

"Hey..."

"H-hi." Josie hiccups.

Lucas faintly laughs. "You're drunk."

"A little..."

"Come on, I think it's time to leave," Lucas says, he swoops her from off her feet.

Josie giggles.

The man doesn't bother to say goodbye to anyone. Instead, he just walks through the club and out of the building with Josie in his arms. He carries her to the car and places her in. He doesn't waste time to start the engine and make their way back to Mystic Falls.

About 3 hours later the two finally arrived. Josie had been asleep, and it was now already 7 in the morning. Lucas walks into the school, the halls were quiet and empty. The Nephilim carries her to her room and places her on his bed. He kisses her on the head and walks out of the room. He wanders through the hall and somehow ends up outside.

"Hey, stranger."

Lucas turns around, a small smile appears on his face. "Hey, what are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep." Hope replies. "Where have you been?"

"Los Angeles. My uncle decided to make an appearance— and mess with things." Lucas sighs, he plops down on the ground. "Honestly, I'm probably going to head back later on today. I just wanted to drop Josie off here."

Hope nods understandingly. "I assume you and your uncle don't have a good history?"

"Let's just say— he's very manipulative— way worse than me."

"Ooh. That's a lot."

Lucas snorts. "Thin ice, Hope."

"I'm kidding," Hope laughs out. "Well... do you want to talk about it?"

"Honestly... no. I just want to relax before another monster or my father— make an appearance." Lucas responds with a sigh. "Has anything happened around here while I've been gone?"

Hope shakes her head, she takes a seat beside the boy. "Nope. It's been quiet and boring. So far, no monsters."

"That's— great."

"Yeah.."

The two sit in silence for a moment, Hope glances at Lucas who had his eyes on the woods. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was calming.

And the rest of the day went by quickly.

Another boring day in the Salvatore Boarding School.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 13K 113
Futures can surprise you. When the Mikaelsons and the Mystic Falls gang arrive in a dark room, they learn that the future is going to be very differ...
25.8K 814 58
{COMPLETE} Hope mikaelsons the rebel 19 year old father 'Klaus Mikaelson' wants her to take over the supernatural business that had grown over the ye...
117K 2.6K 75
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ɪɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ, ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ...
35.9K 656 24
What happens when a new student arrives at the Salvatore School. A student who has a history with the mikaelson family. Join Ethan Davenport as he ma...