M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25* |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 21 |

3.1K 118 189
By bbypinkstyles

.•° ✿ °•.
Don't be a silent reader!
and follow my Twitter @/bbypinkstyles for more malevolent updates!
°•. ✿ .•°

| 21 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"So you're telling me this all happened because you were messing with Mr Curly Man?"

"He is very charismatic."

Britney was studying the long scar on my hand, a look of pain on her face. I told her I'd cut it on a smashed window while drunk...which wasn't much of a lie. To say she was most likely disappointed in me was an understatement.

The look on her face was priceless when I turned up at the door of the apartment, her squeal of delight and teary eyes warmed my heart to an unreal extent. This girl was the closest thing I had to family.

I was stood in a blonde wig and green contact lenses though. It took her a while to register it really was Angelica stood outside the apartment in the early hours of the morning with tear stains running down her face and a bag with a latex dress inside of it.

I couldn't tell you how long we were stood in the doorway of our apartment, but I'm pretty sure the sun started rising as we pulled away from our hug.

"Did you have sex with him?" She bit her lip as she stared at me over her glass of wine begging for the juicy details.

"Not him." I sighed, reaching over to fill my own.

It was silent for a few minutes as she registered my choice of words, I know she knew the double meaning behind it, I could've just said I hadn't slept with him.

"Well then who, bitch? Was it Zack?" She mock glared at me, but I knew she was being dead serious.

"What?! Of course not." I laughed before continuing, "It wasn't sex, and her name was Alexis."

Another round of silence...

"Her?! You bumped coochies?!"

I spat out a laugh, nearly falling of my chair, she always did have a way with words.

I softly smiled after I had calmed down. This was the first real time I had ever confessed to Britney I liked girls too.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled, reaching over the table to grab my hand, squeezing it a few times.

"Things with me and Harry have been intense though. The feeling I get when I'm around him should be illegal. I've never intentionally done drugs but I swear that's what it felt like when I kiss him."

"Don't you think all this stuff with Harry is moving a little too fast? You've got so many intense emotions in such a small amount of time knowing him." She frowned after a while.

I hate to admit that she was right, I was so caught up in the fact that Harry was physically pleasing to look at that I didn't take into consideration the time frame of it all, and everything that's happened in between us first meeting and now.

"What do I do?" I pouted, knowing deep down I didn't want to stop anything with him, but there were boundaries, and things we had to discuss.

"I'm not saying you can't date him, just don't let yourself fall so quickly. I know you've been void of any actual romantic relationship for so long, and the last one you were in was traumatic for you, but I just need you to be careful." Wait till you find out he's the future leader of a mafia group, Britney.

"So were you with him this whole time? Like alone in his house? How did you meet that Alexis girl?" She asked nonchalantly, swirling the wine in her glass as she looked up with an intense stare.

I didn't know how much Britney actually knew, whether Zack told her of his job.

"Maybe." I said shortly, downing the rest of my wine, choosing to ignore her last question.

Britney narrowed her eyes at me, she was too good at reading me, and I hated it.

"You're not telling me something. Tell me." Was all she said.

Now, I have two options here.

Option one, I tell her everything, even that the guy she liked was apart of this massive underground group.

Or option two, I run away.

I smirked to myself, finding myself genuinely funny as I bolted from the kitchen, giggling as I heard her shriek out a shocked scoff before running after me. I wasn't fast enough as I felt her body grab mine from behind and knock me into the carpet of our living room.

"Answer me!" She yelled, tickling my sides as she sat on top of me. I swear anyone would think we were in a relationship, and I'm not mad about that one bit.

"Yes! I was with him the whole time! But I met Alexis through him after Harry and I had a small fight!" I laughed, breathing out a sigh of relief when she moved from the top of me and joined me to lay on the floor.

"So does this mean you're back for good? You'll be starting university again?"

I pinched my eyes shut at the dreaded question, I was nervous and had no clue how I was going to jump around this one.

"I'm not going back Brit." I said shortly and quietly. I felt her sit up and stare at the side of my face.

"What? Gels you're only 2 years into a 4 year course...that's a lot of debt. What happened to wanting to be a nurse and helping people?" She said, looking at me like I was completely crazy.

"It's all been paid for, don't worry. Plus I technically can get my degree whenever I want." I mumbled the last past out, knowing I shouldn't be saying it, but I couldn't lie to her when I had completely disappeared after the night at the club.

Britney didn't say anything, but nudged my side as a little "explain."

"The night at the club, someone tried to drug me. We still don't know who it was, I've been too busy to carry up on it. But Harry was there and helped me out, took me somewhere safe." I began. I truly don't know where else to go from here except be as blunt as possible.

"Harry...he has a very different job to most people. He...hurts people." I was choking on my words as they became my harsh reality, saying this out loud really was like rubbing salt in the wound.

"Gels..." Britney began, but I shook my head and continued explaining.

"He's apart of a gang, a big one. I'm not even meant to be telling you this, fuck." I tilted my head back and pinched my eyebrows shut once more.

"Basically, I saw some things that I shouldn't have seen, and Harry went all asshole mode on me. I'm fairly convinced someone must have put some thoughts into his head and made me out to be this bitch who was going to rat them out to the authorities." I rolled my eyes.

Yes, maybe I did threaten to, but in all honesty Harry deserved it for being a fucking asshole that day.

"Fucking hell, Gels." Britney breathed out a shocked laugh, and when I looked at her she was red faced like she couldn't believe what I had just told her.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I did think something was going on with Zack. I'm guessing he's involved. He'd randomly have to leave me when his phone would beep. This all makes so much sense. I thought he was cheating on me." I really would rule out that possibility babe-

"Well now you know. But I don't want you involved, please. Not like how I am."

"What-" she went to question me before a knock sounded at the door.

"Were we expecting anyone?" I asked, turning to look at Britney who looked just as confused as I did.

"We literally have no friends." She said moving to get up.

I walked in front of her and made my way over to the door, now on edge. I'd just told my best friend that the guys we were both seeing were apart of the bloody mafia and now we suddenly have a visitor?

At this point, if Harry or some stupid rival gang had bugged my apartment and were listening to everything, it honestly wouldn't shock me.

Oh how I wish I had brung my knives with me.

Oh wait I did.

I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my matte black knife, the same one I took on the mission with me. Jake had gifted it to me as a "good luck gift" for our first mission together. It wasn't anything too extravagant, but it was sleek and sexy, with a viper snake engraved on the blade, which was the gangs signature symbol.

I heard Britney gasp from behind me as she watched me flip the knife around my hand. In any other circumstance I think I would've laughed.

"Angelica Rose Michaels, when you told me you had a knife kink I didn't think you'd carry one on you all the time!"

"Stop joking around, it might be someone who wants to hurt us outside!" I hissed, whipping my head around to look at her flushed, scared face.

Her big blue eyes that were so similar to mine were glassy, and the perfectly bleached blonde hair I was always so jealous off was falling messily out her bun. In any situation, Britney's beauty never failed to stun me.

"It's my time to look after you, okay? You've done so much for me, and I love you so much."

"Don't make this sound like a goodbye! Put the fucking knife down it could be the mailman for all we know!" It was her turn to hiss at me.

There was no doubt we were both shitting ourselves. I was fully convinced that the Richard guy was here, or even Xander from the club, and they were both out for revenge. Maybe they were both working together to hurt me and get to Harry.

My own anxiety didn't help Britney. She's never seen me so worked up, and just finding out I was involved with the mafia probably didn't help.

We both held our breaths as a knock sounded at the door again, this time more like a pounding and more urgent than the first time. My hand took a hold of the handle, gripping it so tightly my knuckles turned white. I counted down from three.

3...

2...

1...

The door swung open with a pull from my side, the knife was tucked under my arm, making sure I could still flip it around and slit a throat if I needed to.

"Oh my God."

I sucked in a gasp as a saw the person stood on the other side of the door. Someone I didn't expect to see.

The smirk was still the same, in fact, he had got even more beautiful since the last time I saw him. His face was one of the most dangerous things about him, not that it got him into trouble, quite the opposite. He could get away with anything with a face like that.

His hair had gotten longer since the last time I had seen him, it was framing his chiselled face along with a full stubbled beard perfectly.

I could feel Britney's death stare at the back of my head, but I was too transfixed on the brown eyes of the man in front of me to even register she didn't know what was going on.

I felt the knife fall from my hand and tumble to the floor, the man in front of me following its movement with a look of amusement on his face. He smirked once more, licking his lips as he bent down to pick up my knife before handing it to me with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"Still carry knives on you everywhere you go, Princess? Old habits die hard, am I right?" He chuckled.

I couldn't do anything but breath out his name in shock.

"Zayn..."

.•° ✿ °•.
DADDY'S HERE!

Don't forget to comment and vote, squishes to you all❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.3K 62
=Unedited= Joe was a virgin and her skin was clean. Until she met him. Harry took her virginity and marked her flawless skin. A Suspense Mystery sto...
20.6K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
863 94 30
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
178 76 23
There's nothing to expect from love but the pain, emotions and chaos that comes from it or maybe that's just the way Lina Lanzo thinks. She has yet t...