Unexpected: Geto x Reader

Par lightninglaze

Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heh... Plus

1: Bleeding Out
2: Run In
3: It's a Date... Kinda
4: Surprises
5: Confessions
6: The Cursed User
7: dessert for dinner
8: ๐Ÿ‹
9: Counterattack
10: Caught
11: The Protector
12: Introductions
13: Zenin's
14: Innocent
15: Interruptions
16: Friendship
17: anotha one ๐Ÿ‹
18: Choices
19: hi is me again
21: Coming Home
22: Jealous
23: Baba
24: Promises
25: Visitors
26: Fade Away
27: Choosing Me
28: Regrets
29: Confrontations
30: Closure
31: A Visionary
32: A Step Closer
33: My Flower
34: The Perfect Date
35: Definition
36: Invitation
37: Reunion
38: Some Things Never Change
39: DING DONG
40: eeeeeeeep
41: pls help im in love lololl
42: Good Morning
43: The Big Day

20: Field Trip

8.5K 405 210
Par lightninglaze

I woke up early this morning, ready to get back into some type of normal routine.

I quickly put on workout clothes and decided to go for a run. It had been awhile since I did anything to take care of my own well-being.

They took my phone once I got here so I didn't have any music to listen to which sucked, but I figured I'd still make the best out of it.

After a good run, I'd probably feel so much better.

I sighed as I looked down and saw the small bruises on my arm from Suguru. I'm sure he didn't mean to. Poor guy just doesn't know his own strength.

Still, it kinda scared the shit out of me, and we barely spoke yesterday evening. I'm just hoping today can be more lowkey. I'll train with the students and see a little day-in-the-life of jujustu high sorcerers.

It was still pretty dark when I started running, but as I got back to the main campus, the sun was now brightly illuminating the school.

I had no idea how far I ran since I had nothing to track it with... I honestly didn't realize how my phone was my whole life until it was gone.

"Morning," I called out as I approach Suguru who was standing with Gojo.

He whipped around with wide eyes, immediately grabbing me into a tight hug.

"Ah, Suguru! I'm all sweaty!" I laughed.

"I don't care," he mumbled as he buried his head into my neck. "We've been looking for you all morning. I thought you left."

"Leave?" I laughed. "Am I allowed to do that now?!"

"No, you're not," Gojo snarled.

I ignored him and picked up Suguru's head to look at me, "And besides, where would I go? I want to be wherever you are."

He smiled before bringing me into a deep kiss. I still don't know if I hate or love how he'll kiss me and hold me and touch me as if we're all alone, even when we're very much not alone.

I guess it didn't matter too much either way since I would never turn down an opportunity to be close to him.

As we pulled apart he looked at my arm, caressing it softly, "Is that from me?"

"Don't worry about it," I whispered as I smiled up at him. "I know it was an accident." His eyes were so sad as he stared.

And as I watched him, I realized his eyes were a little sunken in, dark circles looming underneath them. He looked as though he didn't sleep at all last night.

"Suguru, it's time," Gojo called out.

"Hmm? Time for what?"

I asked Suguru but Gojo answered, "We're taking a little field trip today."

"Cool," I mumbled not really thinking twice about it. "Can I shower first?"

"Just hurry up," Gojo mumbled. "We were supposed to leave earlier but you were gone."

"Geez, I just went running... I'll be back soon," I smiled at Suguru's concerned self before heading back towards my room.

I wanted to be optimistic about wherever we were going, but something told me it wouldn't be all that great.

••••

**Geto's POV**

Satoru and I waited out in the front of the school for Y/n. We were taking the car today, and as we stood in front of it, it was pretty quiet and awkward.

I was just exhausted. I really hope I'm making the right choice. He spent all of last night talking me into it, but I still wasn't fully convinced.

"You good?" Satoru asked.

I shook my head, "No."

"Don't go bitching out at the last second and change your mind," he snapped at me.

It was too late for that. I was already having major doubts and regrets.

"Did you tell her she wasn't good enough for me?" I looked over at him, trying to get a read on whether or not he was about to lie.

He let out a loud sigh, "Why the hell would that matter when you've already chosen? You should know your little relationship with her is about to be over anyway."

I stared down at the bracelet she gave me yesterday, twisting it around as we waited. He was right, but it wasn't because she wasn't good enough for me.

My eyes snapped up as I heard her laughing. She was walking with Maki and Fushiguro, both of them looking more excited than I had ever seen with anyone.

How does she always do that with everyone she meets?

"I'm making a huge mistake," I huffed out as I looked over at Satoru.

He shook his head, "No, you're not. You'll see."

My heart was breaking more with every step she took towards us. I really hope Satoru was right about all of this.

I've never been in love like this before, and I felt like I was giving up my entire life, my entire future, on blind trust that Y/n was planning to turn on me, and so I needed to do it first.

Satoru kept reminding me it was bigger than me and her... I had the chance to help sorcerers, including our students, and I couldn't ignore that for her.

Not when he thought she was using me for her own agenda anyway.

She hugged the two students goodbye before waving them off and joining us.

"Hi baby," she smiled as she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

I really shouldn't have, but I kissed her back. Desperately wanting to remember how she felt in my arms and against my lips.

"I missed you," she huffed out as we pulled apart and ran her hand back through my hair like she always did.

"I missed you too."

"Great," Satoru rolled his eyes as he walked to the driver's side of the car. "Now let's go."

I couldn't hold back like I was planning on, so as Satoru left us there alone, I gently caressed her face, "I love you, Y/n. So much."

Her face beamed back at me as I spoke the words, "I love you too." She pulled me in for one more kiss, smiling as we broke apart, "Always."

My eyes widened, "A-always?"

She bit down on her lip as she nodded her head, "Mm. And forever, if you'll have me."

"Y/n..." my heart felt like it was going explode with happiness and shock and love. That was everything I wanted to hear because I had already been feeling the exact same way. I just never expected her to reciprocate.

I definitely made the wrong choice.

"I-I'm so sorry," I felt the tears already escaping.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me, "Sorry? Why are you sorry? Suguru, is everything ok?"

She smiled as she wiped my tears away, "Just talk to me. You can trust me, remember?"

I nodded, "You're right... Y/n. W-we have to go. I have to get you out of here."

"W-what?" her eyes widened. "Why? What's going on?"

She jumped slightly and let out a surprised yelp as Satoru grabbed onto her shoulders.

"Yea, that's not happening," he mumbled before teleporting her to the car.

I looked at him with wild eyes, "Satoru, I can't do this."

He waved me off, "It's too late."

"Please," I grabbed his arm as he started to walk away. "Just promise we won't let her get hurt."

"You already know that's entirely up to her, Suguru. Just make sure she actually fucking listens for once."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 38.1K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
10.8K 221 16
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
22.6K 822 43
๐’Ž ๐’† ๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚ // ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก, ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’. ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 120 8
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...