Forever stolen

Від discover-new

Bella horseman a, 23 year old who is a Personal care assistant for her mom who is 46 dying from cancer and he... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

387 17 4
Від discover-new

Flashback to earlier that night

I was working the nightshift at this old diner in town. I'd been working here for the past 6 years, trying to make as much money as I could for my mother and I due to the fact my father left us. Despite all this, money is still tight and it's hard to make do with our daily needs.

But no matter what, I promised myself that I would never put my head down, no matter how hard it got along the way. Thankfully a few years pass and we're back on our feet, but I still work four jobs just to sustain me and my mom.

I let out a small yawn and got in my car, my shift finally ending. As I sat down, I felt a buzz in my back pocket and my heart immediately sank. The last time my phone rang, it was because my mom got in a car accident. Nervously, my hand pulled out my phone and turned it on, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth as I saw that it was just my best friend Abby.

She normally never calls unless she wants me to go to the club with her or if she's going to come over to my house and just relax with me. I pick up the phone immediately, despite already knowing what she wants from me.

"Hello to my number one bestie in the whole world!!" Yup. I know exactly what she wants from the way she sounds.

"What do you want, Abby." I demand with a sharp tone

"Whaat psh, why do you think I want anything? What if I just want to have a conversation with my best friend! Like civilized people."

"Abby, just tell me what you want." I say, hearing her take a low breath from over the phone. My eyes drowsily dart at the traffic light that turns green after a good minute, averting my gaze back onto the road and continuing my drive home.

"Okay okay, so imagine this. Figuratively speaking, right? How would you feel.. If I was in your house right now, yeah? And I am, let's say, dressed to go to a party that I have two tickets to go to from a friend and it was free!"

"Well.. If we're figuratively speaking then.. Mmmm, I'd say no. And wouldn't you have other friends to, figuratively, go with?"

"Please!! Bella, come on! You never go out with me, you need to live a little! Besides, it's not like you have anything to do at home, AND not only that, you told me next time, time and time again, that you'll go another day. And that 'next time' is TODAY."

"I thought we were figuratively speaking here?" As I open the door to my apartment, I see her in the living room wearing a stunning red dress, phone up to her ear. She gives me a sly smile and brings the phone down, ending the call while maintaining eye contact.

"So. Is it a yes?" Looking down, I took a deep breath as one hand pinched the bridge of my nose and the other went to my hip. My head looked up, my sleepy eyes looking into hers. "Look Abby, I really can't go. I have work in eight hours and I need this full night's sleep.

"That's what you always answer with," She said with a pout while crossing her arms, glaring at me with disappointment "and you also promised last time that this time you'd go."

"Either way, even if I wanted to go, I have nothing to wear." I responded, a sad look on my face. Well, I wasn't actually sad but she wouldn't know.

Slowly, a big grin formed on her face. "I knew you were going to say that.. Which is exactly why I brought you THIS cutie!" Suddenly a green dress was in her hand, offering to me.

Well there goes my plan. "Okay fine, I'll go with you, but only this one time-!" I'm not really sure if I said that to make her feel better or so that I'd feel comfortable. The only time I ever go out is to go to work or get groceries. Maybe I should try to go and do what a normal person calls 'fun' these days. It might be good for me.

My hand unconsciously takes the dress and I head to the bathroom to freshen up real quick and cover the dark bags under my eyes, putting on the dress after. I hate to admit it, but I looked good. However, Abby could've at least chosen a dress that didn't show this much. I guess this will do, though.

As I turned the corner, putting my heels on, Abby turned and looked at me, eyes widening immediately and a bright smile pulling at her cheeks. "Oh my god-!! You look so stunning! What the hell, Bella!" I blushed a bit, my hand touching my cheek. We both know I'm not the type of person to wear this kind of dress to go out, and not even to a wedding. Not that I've ever gone to one either way but.. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to love or even be loved.

"Ah.. I don't know, don't you think this is.. A bit much?" I ask, her brow raising as if I asked something stupid. Which I probably did in her eyes. "Shut up, you literally look amazing. Now come on, before I get jealous and make you take that off so I can wear it myself.!"

After minutes of driving and singing along with the radio, we finally got to the club, making this my first time ever going out to party and not worrying about what was happening at home or if my mother was okay. It feels nice, just a bit wrong. A feeling of regret still lingering to me, as if I should have rejected her offer despite everything, or asked to have just turned around and gone home.

However we're far away from home at this point, so no turning back. We got out of the car and stood next to each other, walking up to the line. Abby could clearly tell that I was nervous, smiling anxiously as she asked me how I felt. Taking a deep breath, I simply admitted. "Yeah.. I'm a little nervous." Abby took my hand in hers and gave me a warm smile that immediately put me at ease, even if it was only a little.

Abby's a good friend. The best anyone could ever have in fact. She's the type of friend who makes you feel comfortable about yourself. The type that tries their best and does anything and everything in their power to make you feel better about the situation you're in. And I'm so thankful I have her in my life.

We both get in line, peeking out from the side and seeing that it's.. A very long line. I glance at Abby with a fake smile. "Okay, you can say it." I look at her in dramatic confusion before she continues. "You can say I told you so." I smile, but before I could even begin, she steps out and skips to the front of the line, speaking with the guard.

The bodyguard looks down at his clipboard before looking back at her, stepping aside and moving his arm to grant her access to the entrance. She grins and turns around to me, motioning her hand at me as I walk up to where she is. I can hear people whispering as I walk up, but I ignore them and just grab Abby's hand.

We walk inside and immediately see people dancing, some kissing in the corner of the club, the music blaring in our ears and the bar almost full. "How did you get passes in here?!" I ask her, her face clearly confused.

She pointed to her ears. "HOW DID YOU GET PASSES IN HERE??!!!" I scream as loud as I can. "MY FRIEND FAKED THE PASSES!!" My eyes widened and before I could even respond, she quickly yelled out again. "COME ON, LET'S GO TO THE BAR!"

Abby pulled me to the bar, my feet trying to catch up while my eyes wandered and looked at the place. There was a stand on the dance floor to put your drinks on, my eyes looking back at the bar when we reached it. The bar was absolutely gorgeous, being a light black marble with alcohol, wine, beer, you name it all stacked on it.

The view was absolutely incredible, the gigantic window behind the bar giving a gigantic view of the city behind. We ordered our drinks which, by the way, cost way more than I make in a week. Thankfully Abby is paying for all of this though, so I guess I'll be fine.

This could be either the best day, or the worst..

[A/N]

What do you think about the first chapter

What is your favorite thing that in chapter

What do you think about the characters

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

59.6K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
39.5K 835 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...
His Angel Від Summerlovin

Романтика

1.6M 28.2K 34
RATED S FOR SMUTTTTTTT ***** "Please, Enzo!" "Oh, angel. You know that's not what you're supposed to call me. I thought you wanted to be a good girl...