Kaiju Girls, Edge Of Tomorrow.

By BlazeDX7

In the Year 1954 in Japan. A giant Creature came out of the ocean. The giant Monster had the body of beautifu... More

Bio and Harem.
Episode 1 Normal Kaiju Day
Episode 2 Kaiju Weekend
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5, Jaeger Academy Field Trip
Episode 6, Welcome to the Jaeger Academy.
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10.
Episode 11, Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15, The Beast
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Season 2 Bio.
Season 2, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 2
Episode 3, Fight Of The Past.
Episode 4.
Episode 5. Reunion Arrival.
Episode 6, Future Projects Of Progress.
Episode 7
Episode 8, Show your power.
Episode 9
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.
Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption. Part 2.
Episode 11. Corruption.
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14. Danger is coming.
Episode 15, Front base attack.
Episode 15, Front base attack, Part 2.
Episode 17, Beach Day.
Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2
Episode 18, Trap in the dark.
Episode 18, Trap in the dark. Part 2
Episode 19.
episode 20
Episode 21, Battle Before Conflict.
Episode 22. Rage Of The Beast.
Episode 23, Rage Mode VS Beast Mode!
Episode 24
Epilogue
Season 3, Episode 1.
Episode 2
Episode 3
Noah's Bio
Episode 4
Episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout
Episode 9, Prison Chaos Breakout. Part 2.
Episode 10. Free Man. And Destruction Awakens
Episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
Episode 14, The Queen Wants Pay back.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters.
Episode 15, The Power Of Two VS The Queen Of The Monsters, Part 2.
Episode 16
Episode 17, A little relaxing and a bit of domination.
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20, Unknown monster.
Episode 21
Episode 22, Monster Terror.
Episode 23, Terror and Destruction.
Episode 24. Destruction arrive
Episode 25, Destruction has arrived
episode 26
Episode 27, Near Nemesis.
Episode 28, Nemesis vs Danger.
Episode 29, Aftermath
Epilogue
Season 4, Episode 1
Episode 2
Noah Bio.
Dilo Bio.
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7, Egg retrieve and Ebony.
Episode 8, Ebony and new born.
Episode 9, New Born.
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
What If.....
Episode 13, Hot trouble and Moon attack.
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26, Azure.
Episode 27
Episode 28, Rage Of Four.
Episode 29, Wrathful Guardian vs Tyrannical Alpha.
Epilogue
Announcement
Titan
Small Teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 2
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 3. Queen Of Flames.
Season 4, Part 2. teaser 4. Queen Of Terra.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 6 Broken Queen
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 7. Strength Of Family.
Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

Episode 16

2K 50 95
By BlazeDX7

Two days later.

Location: Stacker Office.

Stacker was looking at his digital screen, looking all the damage the Shatterdome and Jaegers receive from the battle that occurred two days. As in front of him were Jayton, Ivan and Shigaraki.

Stacker: The battle was......

Jayton: Sudden..... But in the end everything turn out to be good. With the help of Gojira and her Titans. We force Ghidorah to retrieve.

Ivan: Still. What happen two days ago was unexpected. We didn't think Ghidorah would attack the Shatterdome with her Kaijus. Gojira manage to hold them back just enough to get the power back on.

Shigaraki: We have to be more aware of any sudden attacks now. We were just lucky. The next time we won't be so lucky. Imaging what would had happen if we lost? The Shatterdome would have been destroy. We would all be dead and Ghidorah would have taken Noah with her.

Jayton: Which is why will have multiple Xillius ready at all time. Just in case something like this may ever come to happen. After what Noah told us. Ghidorah won't stop until she gets him..... But we are very grateful. For your help if it wasn't for your Reunion energy data core, we wouldn't be alive.

Ivan: We did what we had to do at the moment. But keep in mind. The Reunion energy data core was a prototype. We didn't even know if it would work. Lucky enough it did.

Stacker: Still. Were grateful for your help.

Shigaraki: By the way. Your gonna need a new energy data core.

Stacker: Why? We have yours.

Shigaraki: Like we said. Our Reunion energy data core was only a prototype. It doesn't have the same power level as a normal energy data core. Soon it well run out of power.

Stacker: How long do we have until it runs out of power?

Shigaraki: A month.

Jayton: Then well have another energy data core in two weeks.

Shigaraki: Asides from that. All the Jaegers Pilots did a great job. They killed the Kaijus and work perfectly in teams. And let's not forgot about Noah. He was able to Pilot Apex better then Talulah did.

Jayton: Indeed he did. The ferocity and fighting level. He was able to go against two Category five and one Category four Kaijus. He took no damage and handle them with little effort. But, he was slowly becoming feral. Mind if I ask why?

Ivan: Apex is a bio Jaeger. It's creation is not the same as the Xillius. Because of that we were only capable of only making one Apex.

Jayton: How were you able to even exactly created Apex?

Shigaraki: My apologies. But that's classified.

Jayton: Aren't we working together?

Shigaraki: We are working together. But you haven't truly join us. Until then, a lot of things are classify.

Jayton: Understandable.

Ivan: We have to ask. Why does Ghidorah want Noah so much?

Stacker: Noah told us she's trying to turn him into her knight. But theory we could say that she's trying to turn him into a Titan. Which were trying to figure how is even that possible. Not even we have that type of technology.

Jayton: Ghidorah is an alien from another planet that we don't know. Her technology is far advance from ours. She can created Kaijus after all.

Stacker: Were able to build Jaegers. But they take months to be build. And some even take longer.

Shigaraki: Look. All we can do is be ready for an oncoming attack at all times and watch over Noah. If we ever send him to fight a Kaiju. Then were gonna have to send multiple Jaegers with him, just in case Ghidorah appears.

Ivan: We can count on Gojira to always be there to help him fight the Kaijus. And with her Titans backing her up.

Jayton: Speaking of Gojira. Noah told us Gojira is trying to convince him to go to Monster Island with her. So far he has no.

Ivan: If it up to me we must take advantage to this.

Stacker: Don't Ivan. Were not taking your idea. Noah stay here.

Ivan: All I'm saying if Noah goes to Monster Island. He could finally convince Gojira to join us.

Stacker: That's a no. Noah is with my daughter. And let's not forget and be realistic on this. How the hell can Noah and Gojira breed with one another? She's 130 meters for god sake. That's impossible.

Ivan: It's just an idea. Even I know that's impossible. By they way. Noah told us about Gojira Metamorphoses. That's new information we didn't know.

Shigaraki: Metamorphosis, in biology, striking change of form or structure in an individual after hatching or birth. Hormones called molting and juvenile hormones, which are not species specific, apparently regulate the changes. Commonly known examples of metamorphosis include the process undergone by most insects, and the transformation of tadpoles into frogs.

Jeyton: If this is true, then soon enough Gojira will start her Metamorphosis. And went she's done with it. She'll be stronger and bigger in heigh..... This also means that Ghidorah well start a Metamorphosis as well. If the same rule applies. All the Titans well someday start their Metamorphosis. Let's hope that doesn't apply to Kaijus as well.

Ivan: It well be far more difficult to fight Ghidorah. Making more powerful Jaegers could be the answer. But that well take at least two years to finish. So time is what we need.

Stacker: If we had the Beast then things could go our way. But after what happen to Talulah. That possibly is more difficult now..... How is Talulah doing right now?

Shigaraki: She's awake. Better then before. She just needs a couple more days to rest and she'll be back to 100%

Stacker: Will. As it right now. All the Jaegers are been repair and been power up again. Well try to increase their fighting capability. So they won't be able function for at least one more day. Because of that. Will have Xillius guarding and take out Kaijus for the moment.

Ivan: What do we do for the time been?

Stacker: ....... I think our Jaeger Pilot deserve a day off.

Changing Scene.

Rey was securing the repairs of Gipsy Danger. As he saw they were replacing Gipsy Danger nuclear generator.

Rey(mind): This nuclear generator should increases Gipsy Danger fighting capability...... Hmnp.

???: Having fun?

Rey: ?

He turn to the left and he saw W approaching him.

Rey: What do you want?

W: That's how you say hi to a friend?

Rey: I'm busy right now.

W: Sure looks like it.

Rey: Hmnp. Go bother someone else. I have a job to do.

W: You don't know ho to treat a girl, don't you?

Rey: Shut up.

W: You been working none stop ever since the attack two days ago. Take a chill pill.

Rey: There will always be work to be done. I can't rest knowing Ghidorah may attack at any giving moment.

W: I get the feeling, but try to rest a bit. You haven't stop working. How many hours have you even slept?

Rey: None of your business. So leave. This is more important than talking to you.

W: Once again. You don't know how to talk to a girl.

Rey: Leave-

Robert: Take a rest son. You earn it.

He saw his parents and sister approaching him.

Robert: You earn a rest. Go take it.

Rey: But I don't need a break. I'm fine working.

Layli: No your not. You need to take a break.

Lili: Big brother, your a workaholic.

Rey: No. I'm staying here and that's final-

Layli: Rey, were in the same rank. But were still your parents. So do as we told you and no talking back.

Rey: But-

Robert: You heard your mother. Take a hike.

Rey: *annoy* Fine! But I won't like it.

Lili: How about if you take a break with Ms W?

Rey: Hell no-

W: Good. Let's go.

Rey: No-

Layli: No excuses. Go.

W: *annoy* fine!

W: Let's go🎶.

W grab Rey and begging to drag him.

Robert: That boy doesn't how to relax, doesn't he?

Layli: Which is why W is perfect for him. She's the opposite of him. So laidback and relax.

Lili: So is big brother and ms W are gonna hook up?

Robert: Yep. It'll be easy.

Changing scene.

W was still dragging Rey through the Shatterdome hallways.

Rey: Where are we going?

W: I don't know. I didn't really think this through.

Rey: Dumbass.

W: Thanks for the insult.

Rey: *annoy*

W: Wanna eat ice cream?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna eat something?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna play video games?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna watch a movie?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna go out somewhere?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna take a walk?

Rey: No.

W: Wanna spend sometimes together? Just you and I?

Rey: No.

W: For god sake you dumbass!

Rey: What?

W: Can't you see a girl is trying to make a move on you?

Rey: Your not my type.

W: Hold the fuck up!

Rey: What?

W: How I'm not your type?! I have big boobs, a great ass, my hair is white. I have a hot body, a laidback and relax personality! Any guy would want to have me!

Rey: I have my own type of girls I like.

W: What? You like strong girls?

Rey: Perhaps.

W: How about this? If I can show you how strong I am. You will date me. Sounds good?

Rey: Good luck with that.

W: Haha! I help you hold an entire roof.  That's more than 10 tons. Ha!

Rey: My strength limit is almost 100 tons.

W: ....... Fuck.

Rey: Yeah. Good luck with that weakling.

W: ...... Fight me.

Rey: You'll lose.

W: In your dreams. I have my explosion powers. I can send you flying away.

Rey: ....... Fuck.

W: See. And your the slowest of you siblings. I beat you on speed.

Rey: But not on strength.

W: Wanna fight right now? I don't mind beating the shit out of you right now.

Rey: Oh?

They both stood in front of one another and begin to glare at each other.

Rey: Think you can fight me? Weakling?

W: Think? I can kill you if I want.

Rey: Oh really? You sound cocky. That will be your downfall.

W: And your too confident. That will be your downfall.

Rey: Acting smart, aren't you. But you can't win this. I know how to fight, and my fighting style is the Kaiwan Style. I was train by someone who has never lost in a fight in his life.

W: So? It changes nothing. Your not that person. And I know fighting styles that you have never heard of. So this fight well end in a 50/50.

Rey: Hmnp. Perhaps, or perhaps not.

W: *grin*

Rey: *stoic*

Rey went for a punch, yet W caught the punch with ease.

W: *grin* see? Told you I'm strong.

Rey: That was an 8 ton punch right there. And you block it without a problem. Not bad at all.

W: Now you think I'm strong?

Rey: No...... But your getting there.

W: I expect you to hold the end of your deal.

Rey: I will. I am loyal and I don't break promises. If you can prove me that your truly strong. Then I'll date you.

W: Then let's take this to the combat room and fight it out-

Rey: Not today.

W: What? Why?

Rey: You said take a break right? I'll go take a nap. Sucker.

W: You asshole!

Rey: What? *grin* You said take break right? I'm taking a break right now. See ya🎶

He begin to walk away.

W: That jerk...... he did listen to me. He was just toying with me!..... *grin* I like him now......... Strange? Why does my chest feels warm?

Changing Scene.

Location: Noah and Zero dorm.

Both Noah and Zero Two were sleeping. As Noah had his arm wrap around Zero Two, hugging her and Zero hug him back. But seems to be to be at peace.

Yet Noah begin to heard a voice in His mind.

Voice: What are you doing? Why are you still with her? I told you if you don't listen to what I told you, then you'll be punish.

A drop of blood felt from his eye.

Voice: The longer you stay with her, the more I'll hurt you...... don't make me release the Beast. The Beast is far worse than death. So leave her now and leave this family of yours. And come to me.

Noah woke up and saw he was bleeding from his left eye.

Noah: What the?

He look around and saw Zero Two was still sleeping.

Noah: ...... That voice again.... Every time I hear it...... It hurts my head.

Noah gets out of bed, wash his face and puts on his normal clothes. As he gave Zero Two a kiss on the cheek and leaves the dorm.

Changing Scene.

Location: Emergency room.

Dilo was fully awake. As Ichigo was sitting next to him.

Dilo: So all that happen?

Ichigo: Yep. Luckily we won in the end, thanks to Gojira and her Titans. But still Ghidorah attacking out of nowhere did sting us. The Jaegers are been repair an repower right now.

Dilo: Damn. I miss a lot in these few days. So how did Amara do?

Ichigo: Surprisingly she did great. She found a weakness in the enemy. She knew what to do at the moment.

Dilo: She's going to be a great Jaeger Pilot.

Ichigo: How is your jaw feeling?

Dilo: Good. I can eat solid food now. Can I eat a burger?

Ichigo: Sorry. But you can't eat any junk food or greasy food for a couple more days now.

Dilo: Come on. I want to eat something I like.

Ichigo: Nope.

Dilo: Pretty please?

Ichigo: Okay.

Dilo: Really?

Ichigo: No.

Dilo: You suck.

Ichigo: Hehe.

She gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

Dilo: Still.... I'm still wondering why Noah broke my jaw? I never did anything wrong to him. I thought we were best friend.

Ichigo: He did apologize went you were unconscious.

Dilo: He did?

Ichigo: Yeah. He really meant it.

???: Hey.

They saw Noah entering the room.

Dilo: Noah.....

Noah: I'm....... Hi. Your awake now.

Dilo: .......

Noah: Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I wasn't in my right mind at that moment. If you want to hate me and never talk to me. I can understand that. But please, I just want you to know, that I am truly sorry.

Dilo: .... I forgive you.

Noah: Really? That was easy.

Dilo: With one condition. That someday you will let me punch you.

Noah: Sounds fair.

Dilo: And you let me slap you ten times.

Noah: Why ten?

Dilo: So I can slap you at any moment I want.

Noah: *chuckles* fine then.

Dilo: I'm serious.

Noah: You are? What the fuck man?!

Dilo: I should ask you the same god damn question! You broke my fucking jaw! You fucking son of a dick!!

Noah: ...... Damn your right.

Dilo: Damn straight I am. It hurt like hell you know!

Noah: I said I'm sorry..... But. Fine. One punch and ten slap.

Dilo: Bitch slaps.

Noah: Fine! Bitch slaps.

Dilo: Asides from that. I heard you pilot Apex. How did it felt?

Noah: It felt-

The same voice came back.

Voice: Don't tell them anything.

The voice made Noah bleed from his left eye.

Ichigo: Your bleeding from your eye!

Noah: I'm good.

Noah clean the blood from his eye.

Noah: I'm fine.

Ichigo: You sure? Normal people don't bleed from their eye at random moments.

Noah: Will I did pilot Apex. Maybe the radiation got to me. But don't worry. I'll heal eventually.

Dilo: Maybe you should go to the doctor and get that look.

Noah: Nah. I'll be fine. I have to go now.

Dilo: Where are you going?

Noah: Got to see Talulah. I heard she woke up now.

He left the room.

Dilo: ......

Ichigo: Your thinking of something. Aren't you?

Dilo: I don't like that Talulah girl. She makes me uneasy.

Ichigo: Your not the only that feels that way. I don't like her in the slightest.

Changing scene.

Location: Shatterdome other Emergency room.

Nurse: Okay ms Talulah. Giving the result I got from you. You heal quicker than what I expected. That's good. But...

Talulah: But what?

Nurse: Your left arm is still wounded. I believe you should take a few days to let it heal.

Talulah: I'm hungry.

Nurse: Will your stomach can't handle any type of solid food right now. All I can I give you is some liquid.

Talulah: But I want meat.

Nurse: Sorry. But your stomach can't handle solid foot right now.

Talulah: ....... Okay.

Nurse: Now, I'll be back with some juice. That can fill your stomach

The nurse was about to leave, however Talulah crab the scissors that the nurse left.

Talulah: Excuse me nurse.

Nurse: Yes?

Talulah: My eye hurts a bit.

Nurse: Let me take a look at it.

The nurse begin to check on Talulah eye.

Nurse: There seems to be nothing wrong with it-

Talulah use the scissors and stab the nurse in the eye.

Nurse: AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Talulah then grab the nurse jaws and begin to brake it.

Talulah: Your screams, I love them.

She lick the bloody face of the nurse.

Talulah: Delicious, so tasty. Your blood and screams turn me on..... But I'm more hungry.

Talulah brutally ripped off the nurse jaws.

Talulah begin to eat the decapitated head of the nurse. Enjoying every bite.

Talulah: Delicious❤

However she hears footstep coming towards the Emergency room.

Talulah: ?

She use her flame ability to burn the nurse body, not even leaving ashes or dust left, she clean the blood on her, chances clothes and cleans any evidence of what she did. As she lies on the bed, pretending nothing ever happen.

Noah: Hey.

Talulah: Noah.

Noah: Mind if I take a sit?

Talulah: Go ahead.

He sit on the ned next to her.

Noah: How do you feel?

Talulah: Sore. But other than that, I'm fine.

Noah: Sorry for what happen the other day.

Talulah: Don't be sorry. It was the Beast who did this to me. Not you.

Noah: But the beast is a part of me.

Talulah: I know. But I know you never meant to hurt me. So I'm not mad at you.

Noah: You really forgive me that easily?

Talulah: Will. You own me one thing. How does that sound?

Noah: As long as it's nothing bad. Then I don't mind.

Talulah: Don't worry. It won't be.

Noah: Hehe.

Talulah: I heard about the big battle that broke out two days ago.

Noah: We won in the end. Thanks to Gojira and her Titans.

Talulah: I heard you pilot Apex? How did it felt?

Noah: It felt like I was one with Apex. Like there was one only one creature.

Talulah: I'm guessing you love it them?

Noah: You have no idea.

Talulah: Hehe.

Noah: But now.....

Talulah: But now what?

Noah: Gojira said she'll return in a few days. And she said I had to take a decision that will change my fate. I don't know how to feel about that.

Talulah: Do you what you think it's best.

Noah: But I don't know what to do exactly.

Talulah: Your a kind person with a good heart. You'll find what to do.

Noah: You think so?

Talulah: I believe so.

Noah: Hehe...... How's your left arm?

Talulah: Will it still hurts, and I'm not at my fullest power. But I'm good. Heard from my sister that you can see people memories with the touch of your hands.

Noah: Yep. I guess I got that ability from you.

Talulah: Did I scare you went I made those memories?

Noah: You scare the shit out of me. Why did you do that?

Talulah: I was a bit mad you.

Noah: A bit? That's a lie.

Talulah: Okay. I was mad at that moment okay. I'm sorry okay.

Noah: That's okay.

Talulah: Almost forgot. Close your eyes.

Noah: What for?

Talulah: A gif I want to give you. I want to give it to your earlier. But after what happen, I wasn't able to.

Noah: Okay.

Noah close his eyes.

Noah: What now?

Talulah: Now open them.

Noah open his eyes and Talulah gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Noah: *blushing* Wha-what was that for?!

Talulah: Is a token of my appreciation for the time we spend together.

Noah: *blushing* But that happen days ago.

Talulah: I know. But I'm still grateful.

Noah: *blushing*

Talulah: Your so cute went your blushing.

Noah: Hmnp!

???: Are we interrupting something?

They saw Shigaraki, Ivan and W entering the room.

Shigaraki: Are we interrupting something here?

Noah: *nervous* Sir nothing!

Talulah: *giggles*

Ivan: It seems you two were having a moment here.

Noah: *nervous* Not true sir!

W: Your a horrible lier.

Noah: Shut up.

Shigaraki: How are you feeling my child?

Talulah: My left arm is a little sore, I haven't fully heal and I'm not as powerful as I usually am. But other than that, I'm fine.

W: So right now your weak as hell?

Talulah: Fuck off.

Noah: What are you three here for?

Shigaraki: To check on my daughter's health. And to give you this little medal.

He gave Noah a red crimson Reunion Medal.

Noah: A medal? What for?

Ivan: You did Pilot Apex better than Talulah did. You went against three Kaijus and killed them without a problem.

Noah: I don't know if I should take it. I don't feel like I earn it.

Talulah: Take it, even I struggle at fighting that many Kaijus.

Noah: Okay.

Shigaraki put the Medal on Noah uniform.

Noah: I feel special now.

W: Like dumb special?

Noah: Can't you let me have my moment?

W: Nope. I love ruin people moments.

Noah: So what can I do with this medal? And what does it means?

Shigaraki: Will It's just a medal of honor...... Having said that. I got an offer for you.

Noah: Offer?

Shigaraki: How would you like to be part of Reunion. As a Reunion Ranger? What do you say?

Noah: Sounds good. But I'm a ranger here. I have my family here and I'm with Zero Two. So that's a no. Sorry.

Shigaraki: It's understand. But I want you to reconsider. Our Shatterdome is much greater than this one.

Noah: That doesn't change anything. I love it here.

Shigaraki: Try to reconsider our offer. You'll gain your own Kaiju Jaeger hybrid. Will make it just for you. It will be build in your on liking and image.

Noah: Sounds good. But I'm fine with Obsidian Fury.

Shigaraki: Try to reconsider.

Noah: I'll think about it. But I might not take it.

Ivan: And we are also heard to say that Stacker decided to give all Jaeger Pilots the day off tomorrow.

Noah: I don't think that's a good idea. Remember the last time we had a day off, Ghidorah attack the base. I'm not taking a day off. I don't think anyone wants a day off.

Shigaraki: Don't worry. Will have Xillius guarding the base at all times.

Noah: Still. I don't think it's a good idea.

Talulah: I like that. I want to go to the beach.

Noah: The beach?

Talulah: Yeah. I never gone to the beach. I wanna go.

W: I wanna go to the beach too!

Shigaraki: Than it's settle. You three will go to the beach.

Noah: Can I take Zero Two with me?

Shigaraki: Yeah. You can even take your siblings with you. Maybe your parents.

Noah: What about the cadets?

Ivan: They'll stay here and relax on their own way.

Noah: Okay then. It's settle. Tomorrow we go to the beach. I'll go tell Zero Two.

He left the room.

W: That was simple. His so innocent and a dumbass at the same time.

Shigaraki: Having said that. How are you truly feeling?

Talulah: I can't pilot Apex on my own for a while. The Beast did a number on me.

Ivan: Will find a way for Noah to be your copilot. What we also need is Noah to join us. The problem with that is his family and Zero Two. We need them out of the picture.

Shigaraki: Which is why I have a mission for you Talulah.

Talulah: I'm listening.

Shigaraki: Since tomorrow your going to the Beach with everyone. I want you deal with Zero Two.

Talulah: You mean.....

Shigaraki: Kill her. Make it look like an accident. Or do it in your usual way. Eat her and make sure there's nothing left of her.

Talulah: *grin* finally. Some fun. I want to torture her first.

Shigaraki: If you find the time, than do it. Without Zero Two, Noah will be weak.

Talulah: In his weak moments, he'll need someone to be there for him. I'll be that person. Once I done that, I'll get my way with him. With the body I have, he won't be able to say no to me.

Shigaraki: Once you done that, injected him with the control microchip and the Nanomites. That way will have full control of him.

Talulah: Simple enough.

Shigaraki: Having said that. Our plans of obtaining Gojira blood came to a failure-

W: Not exactly.

Shigaraki: What?

W: Look what I have here.

W show she had blood and scales samples of Gojira.

Shigaraki: You got them? How?

W: Two days ago, went the battle was over. Some of Gojira blood and scales were floating on the water. So a collected some samples, and I make sure no one was looking.

She gave the Gojira blood and scales samples to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Perfect. Just perfect. With this..... With this..... We can created our own Gojira. More powerful than the original Gojira. A better Gojira..... No. Not another Gojira. Shin Gojira.

Talulah: I got more news to tell.

Shigaraki: ?

Talulah: We got the Beast.

Shigaraki: You made the impossible. You actually took control of the Beast-

Talulah: Will I don't have full control of the Beast. I just made a deal with it.

Shigaraki: And the deal is?

Talulah: That I'll set the Beast free if it kills Gojira. But, it will only works once and only once. I can only pull the Beast out one time and one time only. It's the Best I could go.

Ivan: Is it that difficult? It's just a Monster.

Talulah: Just a Monster? The Beast is terror and far force than death. It's satan itself.  It's power and potential it's terrifying. It can kill gods. That beast..... Even I'm afraid of it.

W: Never mind then.

Ivan: What we need to do now, if find a way for you and Noah to pilot Apex. Once that's done, Gojira will come to help went a Kaiju shows up. Once all that's set. Release the Beast.

Talulah: Simple

Shigaraki: We have everything we need to almost complete phase one. Everything is coming as plan.

Talulah: *grin*

Next: Episode 17, Beach Day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 192 14
A Muto, specifically a male one, was the lone survivor of the events of 2014, when humanity discovered that Kaiju exist. This Muto was shown what had...
25.8K 372 12
Titans have ruled this planet for an millennium until humanity indirectly took the position as the dominant species of the planet. But what would hap...
8.5K 230 6
In the hold world people thought that reincarnation was nothing but a dream for stupid people. And yet here I am, reincarnated in a new and yet stran...
20.4K 957 17
The Grand Line, also known as the "pirate's Graveyard", is a sea with islands possessing a vast number of unpredictable phenomena that are not seen a...