PK & Mike Oneshots 2

Від breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... Більше

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
thanksgiving in chicago!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

friend wedding fun!

48 2 0
Від breeoc97

*PK, Mike and the kids all go to Arizona for their best friends' wedding! Do you guys like short oneshots like this or long ones? Let me know! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today, May 1st 2021, is PK and Mike's very close family friends Brittany and Dylan's wedding!

A few days ago, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and even their dogs Beau and Poppy took an extremely fun road trip from California to Arizona!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston spent a lot of time with a lot of their best friends, their family members and even the bride and groom!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston mostly played with their dogs Beau and Poppy and Brittany and Dylan's dog Wrex!

John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are really enjoying their small little vacay in Arizona and PK and Mike are as well!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, PK's parents John and Lorie, sister Erin and her boyfriend Conor, brother Sean and wife Kim and Grandma Pat are all attending together!

PK's dad John is also going to officiate the wedding which is very exciting! John has done a few weddings and he enjoys doing them for close family and friends!

Right now, PK and Mike are getting their eight kids - John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston dressed!

PK and Mike already got themselves dressed and ready earlier on the day, since it takes longer to get the kids ready!

PK is getting Addelyn and Ensley dressed while Mike is getting Wiley and Weston dressed.

"You are all done, Ensy girl! PK says making Ensley smile and giggle.

"Yay! Wex, Beau and Pop come to wed ding!" Ensley says as she dances around.

"No, the dogs aren't coming, baby! They are all going to stay here and they will have a fun day!" PK says to Ensley making her frown.

"Boooo!" Ensley says with a frown at PK and Mike.

"Don't worry! They will all have a fun day together!" Mike says to Ensley making her smile again.

*Mike and PK's wedding outfits*

While PK and Mike get the triplets dressed, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson are watching The Jungle Book on TV together!

The Jungle Book is one of the Creedon-Van Reekum's all time favorite Disney movies!

Ensley happily walks over and climbs up onto the couch to sit next to John and to watch The Jungle Book with her older brothers and sisters!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's wedding outfits*

Once everyone is dressed and ready for the wedding, PK packs a huge diaper bag full of diapers, wipes and extra clothes for Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!

"Okay, y'all! Let's load up! It is time to go to Auntie Brittany and Uncle Dylan's wedding!" Mike says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston as he holds Wiley and Weston.

"YAY!" John, Blakelyn and Paisley all say in unison happily.

"YAYYYYY!" Grayson and Ensley both say in unison as they both get excited.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison as they get excited even though they don't know what a wedding is.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all leave their Airbnb house and load up in their van!

PK and Mike buckle up Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston into their seats while John, Blakelyn and Paisley buckle themselves up!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston then begin the drive to the wedding venue which is to McCormick Ranch Golf Club!

"Who is excited to watch Auntie Brittany and Uncle Dylan's wedding?" PK asks the kids happily as he film a cute video.

"Meeeeee!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big grins.

"Ba ba baaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big nubby smiles.

"Well, we are going!" Mike says as he begins to drive to the wedding venue!

"Let's go!" PK says as he giggles and smiles at John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"Yay!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison happily

****
After a forty five minute drive, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston have all made it to the McCormick Ranch Golf Club for the wedding!

"We are here, guys! We are here!" PK says causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley to cheer happily.

"Ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"We have to wear our masks until we get to our seats, okay?" Mike explains to the four older Creedon-Van Reekum kids.

"Okay, Papa!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison.

"Me?" Ensley asks PK and Mike.

"No, not you Ensy! You are too little. You and the babies don't have to wear one!" PK says making Ensley giggle.

"Yay!" Ensley says as she cheers loudly.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all put their masks on as all eight of the kids, PK and Mike all get out of the car and they walk over to the other wedding guests!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all walk over to meet up with John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat!

*Kim, Sean, Erin and Conor's wedding outfits*

"Hey!" John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat all say in unison to PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all say in unison happily.

"Hi, Poppy, Mimi, GP, Auntie Erin, Auntie Kim, Uncle Sean and Conor!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat.

"Hiiiii!" Ensley says as she smiles and waves at John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat.

While the kids stay with family, PK and Mike begin to mingle and talk with a lot of the wedding guests, catching up and talking about a lot of things!

After talking for a while, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat all walk over to their seats!

Ensley, PK, Wiley, Addelyn, Mike, Weston, John, Erin, Conor, Blakelyn, Lorie, Paisley, Grandma Pat and Grayson all sit together!

An hour later, the wedding ceremony begins!

The bride and groom are officially announced as Mr. and Mrs. Dylan Kwiatkowski!

For the next few hours, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, John, Lorie, Erin, Conor, Kim, Sean and Grandma Pat all dance and have lots of fun at the wedding!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, John  Lorie, Erin, Conor, Sean, Kim and Grandma Pat all eat together and dance together!

Picture of John, Ensley, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson Addelyn, Grandma Pat, Wiley and Weston all sitting together

Picture of Blakelyn, Grayson, Brittany, Addelyn, John, Ensley, Paisley Wiley, Dylan and Weston all standing together

Video of John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley dancing with PK, PK's dad John and Sean

Picture of Lorie, Grandma Pat and Kim each holding a triplet as they sleep.

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all had a fun and great time at Brittany and Dylan's big day! :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.2K 84 12
Jason is marrying his girlfriend of 6 months and his mom is meeting her for the first time the weekend of the wedding. Jason also has a baby sister K...
39K 1K 200
PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily married couple who live in Hermosa Beach, California! PK is from Chicago while Mike is from Virginia. They...
2.5K 47 30
THE BLACK PHONE STORY!!!! Before reading please look here! ↓ This story started April/March of 2024<3 Sad news is it's almost finished! 50% I MIGHT...
93K 3.5K 54
The story starts with PeteKao, Kao is pregnant with Pete's baby but he's been keeping it a secret from him because he knows Pete wouldn't accept it...