Animal

Av Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... Mer

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond

10.9K 391 23
Av Czarcsm

Chapter Twenty-Five-Diamond

Ever since the discovery of Ashton's abomination of a child we've been really busy with trying to approach the situation in such a way where no one tries to attack him. It hasn't been easy, especially since I can't put in as much effort as I wish I could. Graduation's not too far away and I still haven't told anyone about me being pregnant. Not even Kai knows. It feels weird, having a being grow inside of you-you get to feel everything.

"Cupcake," Ashton called snapping me out of my daydream.

"Hmm?" I asked he laughed at me. "What?"

"We're here to get your dress for graduation, and the party afterwards and you're not even interested." Ashton said amused.

"I'm not going to the graduation party." I said. "And I could always wear a dress I already have." Ashton raised his brow.

"Oh, right." I said looking down at my bump. "I'll look now." I said and began to look through every dress till I found a reasonable dress that suited my personality, I tried it on and got it. After that I wanted to eat then sleep.

It really sucked to be Ashton, or at least I felt bad most of the time. Because I'm always too tired to have sex or to do anything fun, and it's stuff I want to do but my body and baby says no. I sighed heavily and held Ashton's hand.

"Let's go for a run tonight." I said. Ashton raised his brow at me.

"A run?" Ashton asked. "Is that a good idea."

"This kid wants to." I said looking down at my stomach. "I'm sure we'll be just fine." Ashton smiled.

"Alright then." Ashton said. "We'll go when you're ready." I smiled.

"So, since this is a spirit child does that mean he's gonna grow up super fast like the demon?" I asked.

"Probably. That's something you'd have to ask Quinn, I'm only an expert on species, not spirits in a life-form."

"Hmm, most likely." I said thinking. "I don't think Quinn has ever been a child before. I think that he was set on this world when his body was at it's ripest and then said his age and everyone believed him. I don't think he's aged a day in his life."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Ashton said. "After all look at him and look at Raziel. My dad looks like he's aged, Quinn looks exactly the same."

"Yeah, I think that bothers him." I mumbled. Ashton shrugged.

"We can never actually be too certain with Quinn, he lacks emotions." Ashton said. "You don't need to worry about him, you know."

"I can't help, he's my dad." I said softly. Ashton looked over at me with a soft smile.

"I can understand that." He said. "And I can tell you that Quinn wouldn't want you worrying over him while he still remains on this earth." I smiled.

"You're right, he'd be scolding me for it." I mumbled. Ashton laughed before taking us home just to see that there were the guys cars in our driveway. I looked over to Ashton with a raised brow. "Do you know about this?"

"No..." Ashton said just as lost as I was. We both got out and walked into the house to see the guys with their arms crossed, Raziel and Quinn just shook their heads.

"How'd you all get in here?" I asked confused.

"The door's never locked." Ashton told me. "What's up?"

"What's been up with you?" Zyre asked.

"Yeah, you've been awfully distant." Xenon added.

"I just have had a lot on my plate." Ashton said walking into the living room with me.

"Is there something you'd like to tell us?" Kai asked when we got in there.

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting a bit nervous.

"Would you like us to tell you?" Kyle asked.

"Stop with the bullshit." I said sharply. "What. Is. It."

"They know about the threat." Raziel said cautiously.

"They do?" Ashton asked. "How?"

"We went through your stuff. This so called threat claims to be your son." Seth said confused. I felt my heart thump in my chest.

"Is this thing telling the truth?" Callum asked. Ashton paused for a minute before just answering.

"Yes." Ashton said, everyone freaked out with an exception of Kai, Kyle, Raziel and Quinn.

"What the hell?" Seth asked.

"How?!" Zyre asked.

"I'm not...purebred." Ashton said everyone just stared in disbelief. It was silent for a while.

"So what are you...?" Xenon asked scared.

"Half-shifter, half-werewolf." Ashton said his hand tight on mine. They freaked out.

"SHIFTER?!" Callum asked. "We HATE shifters!"

"Don't even-" I jumped in ready to tear everyone a new asshole until Ashton stopped me.

"You know you can't be stressed, or angry, calm down." Ashton said softly. "I need to do this."

"What else do we need to know." Zyre said firmly.

"That I made a mistake years ago, I fornicated with a demon and killed part of her nation." Ashton said.

"By yourself?" Kai asked amazed.

"Yes." Ashton said. "It was terrible, and the demons threatened to tell Werewolves so I made sure they kept their mouthes shut."

"And you kept this big ASS secret away from us for how long?!" Zyre asked.

"Since high school." Ashton said. "And the secret of my birth since I was four."

"I can't believe you." Xenon said. "I thought we were brothers! This isn't shit you keep from the people that took care of you when your father abandoned you!"

"Does it matter?" Kyle asked stepping in. "It's out there, you know now. Stop bashing him, you have no idea of what this is like for him."

"What?" Marce asked.

"Why isn't anyone surprised except us?" Seth asked.

"Because we already knew." Kai said.

"What?" Zyre asked hurt. "You too, Myra?"

"He told me on our first date." I said softly.

"Wooooow! Holy shit, Ashton, if there's one person that knows how to make someone feel like complete SHIT it's you!" Zyre said pacing with his hands in his hair. "Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't punch the shit out of you, right now."

"Because I'm your alpha." Ashton said.

"No alpha of mine would keep secrets from me." Zyre said.

"Because if you touch him, I would hurt you." I said firmly. "Because two men once told me that they would never question their loyalty to Ashton under any circumstance, including secrets, because they had been with him through thick and thin. Now, I don't know if those two men were lying to me or just telling me that so I could feel safer with Ashton or what, but I need them to show me where their loyalty lies." I said holding Ashton's hand tight, my voice thick. It was silent for a moment.

"Ashton Devereux, is my alpha, my friend, my brother." Kai said breaking the silence.

"Ashton Devereux, is my alpha, my friend, my brother, my teacher." Kyle said next.

"Ashton Devereux, will always be my alpha, my friend, my brother, and my teacher." Marce said.

"Ashton Devereux, is my alpha...my good friend, my buddy, my mentor." Seth said.

"Ashton Devereux will always be my alpha, my friend, and my teacher." Callum said.

"Ashton Devereux is my alpha, and will always be my alpha, he is my best friend, the guy I look up to, my mentor, my teacher, and there is no need to question my loyalty ever." Xenon said. Zyre clenched his fists and looked Ashton square in the eyes.

"Ashton Devereux is my alpha...my best friend...the guy who got me through everything, the guy who kept my secrets, the guy that knew everything before it happened, more than my friend, he was my brother, my teacher my mentor, and no one can question where my loyalty lies because I swore an oath and I would gladly let someone take my life before I let someone question my oath." Zyre said his gaze intently on mine. "Even you, Myra."

"Our loyalty lies within you, as well." I said smiling up at Ashton.

"Our?" I heard Kai say quickly. "You mean, Raziel and Quinn right?" I smiled and rubbed my small baby bump.

"No, Kai, I mean: my child and I." I said happily. Everyone's faces fell with an exception of Raziel and Quinn who were amused by everyone else.

"Myra's pregnant?" Kyle asked Ashton.

"Yeah, man." Ashton said with a broad smile.

"What?! Myra? When?!" Zyre asked immediately putting his hands on my stomach.

"Two months ago." I said. "I've been pregnant for some time, I just didn't know."

"You two agreed?" Xenon asked.

"That's a funny story." Ashton said scratching his head. "Just know that this kid will have the best family ever." Everyone just smiled.

"I DEFINITELY GOTTA TELL CANDY!" Marce said quickly. I shook my head quickly.

"Don't tell the girls, please." I said. "That's too many explanations and planning and I don't have that kind of energy anymore." I mumbled.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Kai asked excited.

"Myra wants it to be a surprise, although I could tell her the sex, and how many she'll be having." Quinn said.

"Wait. I'm only having one, right?" I asked my eyes wide. Quinn just grinned.

"Spirit children." Quinn said. "That's what I told you they were, right?"

"Yes." I said.

"Meaning, it's not up to you how many you have." Quinn said with a laugh.

"Are you serious?" Ashton asked excited. I groaned.

"I'm definitely gonna go lay down, of course Ashton's excited, he doesn't have to carry his kids."

"I promise you I'll take good care of them, cupcake." Ashton said. I turned and looked at him.

"Cupcake." I said with a smile. "I haven't heard that in a while."

"Aww, look at you two." Xenon said with a smile.

"Well, I'm going to bed. I'm sure you guys will be back over here tomorrow." I said yawning.

"I thought you wanted to run?" Ashton asked confused.

"Your kids are indecisive, Ash." I said and walked off.

"Goodnight, Myra!" Everyone called as I left, I smiled and went into our room and flopped on the bed kicking everything off and getting comfortable before falling in a deep sleep.

I woke up late the next day, I could hear the guys and Ashton downstairs, so I got up and slipped one of Ashton's shirts on and went downstairs tired. I rubbed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Ashton, burying my face in his back.

"What's wrong?" He asked turning around.

"I'm tired of being pregnant already." I mumbled. Ashton stroked my hair.

"It's that bad?" He asked.

"I literally have no energy, they take it all and I'm just so exhausted." I muttered and laid down. "I'm not even halfway through the pregnancy and I'm complaining." I immediately got up. "I need food why am I laying down..." I mumbled to myself and walked to the kitchen.

"Did you want me to make you something?" Ash asked stepping into the kitchen.

"I can't explain what I'm craving so I'll just make it myself, besides I interrupted your conversation about business." I said pulling out all kinds of food.

"Ashton was only discussing a proper approach with the explanation of his abomination of a kid." Zyre said stepping in.

"How's that going?" I asked dipping a spoon in peanut butter then sprinkling cheese on it then adding a lot of whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle, everyone looked at me in disgust. "This is a lot more delicious than it looks, trust me."

"As long as trusting you doesn't involve having to taste that..." Kai mumbled.

"It's not my fault." I said. "I don't choose what I want to eat."

"Have you thought of any names?" Zyre asked.

"Ashton came up with an absurd name but we're not going with it." Ashton laughed. "I hadn't really thought about it since."

"We'll what about the name Zane?" Zyre asked. "It's a pretty sharp name for a kid that's a spirit." I propped my head on my chin and thought.

"What if it's a girl?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Paine." Xenon said popping in with a smile.

"You're having more than one kid right?" Seth asked. Ashton nodded his head vigorously. "How many?"

"I dunno." I said shrugging.

"Four." Ashton said quickly. My eyes widened.

"That explains why I keep changing my mind, each one of them wants something different." I muttered. "Can you read their minds yet?"

"Not yet, they haven't quite fully developed brains. I might when you're halfway through the pregnancy." Ashton said.

"You can read minds?" Everyone asked surprised.

"That explains everything!" Marce said snapping.

"Whose mind do you read the most? Mine?" Zyre asked with a broad grin.

"Myra's." Ashton said with a chuckle. I gaped.

"Then why do you ask?!" I asked my arms crossed.

"Because, I enjoy talking to you, even when you feel the need to be an asshole. I love hearing your voice. Especially when you're passionate about something and you rant." Ashton said with a slight smile. "Even when you were little."

"Aww, aren't you two so romantic." Callum said patting Ashton on the back.

"They're a little more than romantic, especially since Myra's got four Ashton's inside of her." Zyre said with a chuckle then turned to Ashton. "Hey, I'm offended that you're not reading me more often I'm your favorite."

"I try to stay out of your heads simply because all you ever think about is sex with people I know." Ashton said. Zyre grinned.

"That was the good ole days, but now there's only one person." Zyre sighed.

"Aww, it's so great seeing you in love." I smiled and dipped my spoon in more peanut butter. "I remember when you all were whores."

"And we remember when you were a tease." They retorted.

"Still am, boys, I still am." I winked.

"Must've done something right." Kyle muttered.

"So, what's happening with this demon kid?" I asked eating.

"It surprises me that you're not mad at him." Kyle said.

"I was, but I couldn't be stressed out at the time." I said. "Didn't want a miscarriage."

"Oh, right." He said.

"Now, I don't care too much, I actually wanna meet the kid." I said.

"No!" Everyone said firmly. I looked in confusion.

"Quinn told us what could happen if you sleep with anyone other than Ashton." Callum said. My jaw dropped.

"You really think I'd bang Ashton's son? Seriously?" I asked offended.

"It's not the matter of the fact that you would, it's the fact that the kid would." Ashton said. "You can't be around him."

"I'm sure he won't hurt me." I said my arms crossed. "And I bet he's a warm-hearted hybrid boy who wants his father."

"A vengeful boy who wants to kill his father and rape his mate, perhaps." Ashton muttered.

"Why?" I asked. "Why would he want revenge?"

"Because of what I did to his mother's family. I destroyed them." Ashton said guiltily. "They couldn't retaliate because they knew I'd crush them, but now that they have Draekon they know they would stand a chance."

"Draekon?" I asked. "They named him Dragon?"

"Not dragon, Draekon, he's a demon remember?" They said.

"He's gotta pretty sweet name for a man who wants revenge, and I still want to meet him." I said stubbornly. Everyone just shook their heads. "Hey, I'm the one that demons love."

"Because you were ripe." Seth said. "Pure."

"And what am I now?" I asked with my arms crossed. They laughed.

"Ashton's, he's claimed that several times over." Seth laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I rocked his world." I said with my head up high.

"You haven't been "rockin" anything since you've been pregnant." Ashton mumbled. I gaped.

"Blame it on your babies." I said.

"I refuse to let you use my children as scapegoats." Ashton said.

"I refuse to let you all tell me I can't meet this kid." I said.

"It's not gonna happen." Ashton said. "I'm not gonna put you at risk, no." I sighed heavily and decided to change the subject.

"So are you guys coming to my graduation?" I asked with a large smile.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." They said.

"Good because it's not too far away." I mumbled.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

468K 11.1K 20
Mason and Sage were two weeks away from their wedding until, in a moment of weakness, he made a mistake and kissed his ex-girlfriend. After Sage lef...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
645K 15.9K 36
They saw him as a monster. Someone incapable of feeling anything, any emotion or sentiment. They saw him as a ruthless shadow that would lurk in the...
1.6M 76.9K 49
Sequel to The Warrior King. Laurel has not only has alpha blood running through her veins, but is the offspring of the alpha king himself. It's commo...