Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner

Chapter Thirty-One-The Ice Is Getting Thinner

.:Ashton:.

I didn't know how to take the information, I mean I was just with her only a few hours ago. She can't just get kidnapped that fast-that's not even possible.

"It is if this was all planned." Quinn said sadly. He quickly shook the feeling and replaced it with determination and held a pissed off expression. "I'm getting my daughter back."

"Not now." Raziel said looking at both of us. "Do you really think that she's too far from us?"

"I don't know where she is at all." I said bluntly.

"Well, I'm sure your kid probably kidnapped her, so she has to be over there." Raziel said referring to their fortifications. "We'll get her in the morning."

"The morning?!" I scoffed in disbelief. "I'm not sure if you know demons like I do but those bastards don't run out of fucking energy!"

"I don't think the demons have her." Kyle said interjecting. I turned to him. "If K.D's over there he wouldn't let any of them touch her or even get near her." That infuriated me beyond belief.

"YOU THINK THAT'S ANY BETTER?!" I yelled obviously pissed off.

"He's not gonna pursue her until you're out of the way." Kyle said calmly. "He's extremely possessive over Myra, for some odd reason. So, what he'll probably do is keep her safe until the fight and use her as bait, then rile you up and try to kill you in front of her eyes so she'll always know that there's nothing to go back to." Kyle explained. "He's gotta sick mind, and he's threatened you on several occasions. He has a serious obsession for Myra, and I doubt he'd do whatever he wanted to with her right over there, anyone has the ability of taking advantage of her and he won't let that happen." Even though that was comforting that still had me pissed. I needed to calm down, I shook my head and walked off with clenched fists. My hitlist is almost on a five pages long.

.:Myra:.

When I finally came to my head was aching something awful, and there were a lot of people crowded around me. I rubbed my head and groaned.

"I don't see any children anywhere." A guy said.

"Maybe she's not pregnant at all." Another guy said.

"Maybe if you dipshits don't back the fuck away from her I'll kill you." Klayden roared pushing them away from me, I flinched away from him and he frowned. "I really don't wanna have to hurt you."

"Just leave me alone." I said. "Please."

"That won't happen." He said firmly. "I don't trust these demons."

"And we don't trust you." Caspian said stepping into view. His eyes lingered on me only pure lust in his gaze. Klayden growled at Caspian who wasn't even fazed. "You look awfully beautiful." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Bullshit." I spat. He grinned and licked his lips.

"I'd love a taste of you right about now." He said hungrily. "I'd love keeping you up all night."

"She. Is. Mine." K.D snarled possessively, once again Caspian wasn't fazed.

"You're simply a pet, Klayden. I could tear you a part with my index finger and thumb, now get out of my way." K.D stood his ground.

"Move, K.D." A familiar voice said, I realized it was one of the voices from the guys on the council. Greeaaat, I already know what they want from me. K.D. obeyed and walked off with the man from the council. Leaving me with Caspian's crazy ass.