Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 106

7.1K 812 139
By Navya_Mishra

Cabir: You are not getting it Nandini... She really told me off this time. I think I went too far.

Nandini: Of course you went too far... What were you thinking snapping at her mother?

Cabir: Arey yr... I was drunk and Navya kept on insisting on going back home, it got me irritated.

Nandini: So you decided to take it out on her Mother! Are you even listening to yourself? Of course she will be angry.

Cabir groaned out loud as he got up from his seat, moving back and forth in front of her, thinking about Navya.

Right as nandini was about to say something, she heard a knock on the door as a guy, whom she recognized as Cabir's secretary,  entered holding some files.
Guy: Sir, These files need your urgent attention. They require your signatures...

Cabir: My life is on the urge of becoming a mess and you care about your stupid signatures... Get these out!
Cabir snapped at him, just as he had done at every other person in the last two hours since Nandini had gotten there.

Nandini sighed at this and kept the packet of chips, that she was nibbling on, away. She looked up at the poor guy and gaining his attention, before asking him to give the files to her. The guy kept the files in front of her, before making his way out.

Cabir started ranting again about Navya and how much he loved her, while Nandini decided to focus on the files, which turned out to be some fairly important regular updates. She went through the content, hoping not to find anything out of place. For the next half an hour, she finished off his work, while Cabir continued pacing here and there. It was only when she was done with it all she spoke up loudly.

Nandini: Cabir... Shut up and take a seat will you! Your pacing around is not only giving me a head ache, I really do think you are irritating my baby as well. I swear I never felt him kick me so frequently.

Cabir glanced down at her, watching her caressing her bump taking deep breaths probably to relieve some pain.

Nandini: Sit here..
Nandini said motioning towards the chair in front of her as she passed the opened files towards him.

Nandini: I have kept them open at the pages at need your signature, I have read them all so please sign here...

Cabir: You- Nandini, you didn't have to complete my work. God, Manik is gonna kill me if he finds out that I let you do that.

Nandini: Shut up! No one is telling him. And I didn't do anything but read the files, so relax and now sign.

Cabir shook his head at her before pulling the files closer as he started signing them.
Cabir: I think you are right... I really should talk to Navya once before jumping to conclusions. I'm sure she will react differently once her anger has cooled down.

Nandini finally smiled at his words, knowing all along that he was worrying for nothing. There was no way Navya could ever want to break up with this idiot provided how much the two of them were crazy about each other.

Her smile dropped down as her face snapped up at Cabir, who was still lost in his own world.
Nandini: Cabir-

Cabir: I think I should take her out on a dinner date and talk to her properly, it's been a long-

Nandini: CABIR!!

Cabir: Ohk fine if not a dinner date, then maybe a weekend trip!

Nandini: Cabir Shut up... I want you to Forget about Navya for a few minutes and focus here okay!

Cabir finally looked up at her, finding her face alert as he got confused.
Nandini: You are going to get up, give these files to your secretary and ask him to get your car ready for us.

Cabir: Car?

Nandini: I think my water just broke..

Cabir: Water-

Nandini: Cabir, I need you to take me to the hospital... The baby is coming!

Cabir's eyes snapped down to her bump, only to find her lap wet as he got up.
Cabir: The baby is Coming! Oh my God.. The baby is coming...

Nandini: Cabir... Hospital...
Nandini spoke up sternly making him snap back towards her as he nodded at moved closer to help her get up from the couch.

They moved out of his cabin as Cabir got someone to get the car ready downstairs and helped Nandini towards the elevator.

Nandini: Abhi... Call Abhi!
Nandini whispered softly as she leaned onto the side of the elevator, holding herself up somehow as another wave of pain hit her.

Cabir kept his arm wrapped around her and fished his phone out as he dialed Abhi's number.
Abhi: Hey what's up Cabir!

Cabir: Nandini has gone into Labour... I'm getting her to the hospital in a few minutes, could you inform her doctor.

Abhi: Oh Ok... Yes! Don't worry I'll get everything ready by the time you guys get here... 

Cabir snapped the call shut, just as they reached downstairs and he helped Nandini out of the elevator.

Nandini: Ouch! Ouch... Oo god!
Nandini screamed as her knees buckled up from pain.

Cabir: Shit... Just a few more steps Nandini come on...

Nandini held onto him, as Cabir picked her up in his arms walking the rest of the way to the car as he sat her on her passenger side carefully and himself rushed to the driving seat. Nandini sighed in relief as her pain reduced just as they got on the road. She fumbled through her purse as she got out her phone.

Cabir saw her wait for a few seconds as the call connected before he heard Manik's voice on speaker phone.

Manik: Hello?

Nandini: Manik... Come back! Drop everything, I want you to come back right now...

Manik: Nandini? What happened? Are you fine?
Manik asked in worry as Nandini closed her eyes again in pain.

Cabir: Manik, we are on the way to the hospital. Nandini is in labour! Get back as soon as you can.

Manik: Oh crap... Ok yes, you take care. I'm on my way.

Nandini: Manik!!!

Manik: Yes, Yes my Love...

Nandini: Please come soon...
Nandini whispered softly, just as Cabir pulled into the hospital. He didn't hear what Manik replied back as they spotted Abhi waiting for them on the emergency entry.

-----------------------------------------------------

Manik rushed into hospital two hours later, and was immediately lead to the third floor where he found Mukti, Aliya and Navya laughing onto something while Dhruv and Rishab stood there controlling their smiles along with his parents.

Manik: Guys... What's happening? Where is Nandini?
He asked running towards them.

Rishab: Jiju, Di-

"I swear to God Cabir, I'm going to cut you into pieces and feed you to dogs if you don't get Manik here right now!!! WHERE IS HE?"

Mukti and Aliya laughed louder at this as Harsh patted onto Manik's back.
Harsh: Get in there son! She is gonna tear down the entire hospital, she has been shouting at Cabir for almost an hour now.

Manik nodded at him, too worried at the moment, to find the situation funny like the rest of them. He moved forward and pushed open the door, to find nandini lying on the bed trying to take deep breaths as Cabir sat by her side trying to calm her down.

Cabir sighed out loud as he saw Manik getting in and got up from her side.
Cabir: I'm really expecting some big ass rewards for doing this!

He muttered to Manik, before walking out of the door as Nandini looked up at Manik. Manik stared at her as he saw tears welling up in her eyes slowly as she whispered his name.

He rushed next to her as he held onto her hand, watching the tears finally flow out of her eyes.
Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Shh... Relax! I'm here, I'm right here...
Manik told her softly as he took a seat on her bed, holding onto her hand firmly.

Nandini: Manik... I- I'm scared!

He saw her fear clearly visible in her eyes as she looked up at him. It broke his heart that he couldn't do anything to take away her pain, as he wiped off her tears.
Manik: I'm here... I won't let anything happen to you and our baby... U trust me?

Nandini nodded at him, calming down slightly as Manik kissed onto her forehead,
Manik: I'm right here...

Nandini looked up at him softly, finally finding some peace now that he was with her, when her grip on his hand tightened as another contraction hit her. It took a couple of minutes to pass by, as Manik kept on whispering little I love you's in her ear.

She took a few deep breaths as soon as the contraction passed, just as the doctor had shown her, before her fingers found their way into Manik's hair and she pulled him closer placing her lips on his. She kissed him with everything she had in herself, pouring out all her love, pain and fear into the kiss as Manik returned it back to her in an equally intense way.

For a minute, she turned off all her other senses and forgot about her surroundings. She forgot the fact that they were both in an hospital, about to become parents any minute now. She forgot how much pain she was going through every few minutes. She forgot how her family was waiting outside the room. All that mattered to her was Manik and the fact that he way kissing her just like he kissed her on their first date as a real couple.

It was a loud cough that got them back to the real world as Manik broke the kiss. He smiled at Nandini's face, turning red in embarrassment. Glancing back, he saw Mukti and Aliya standing by the door along with Nyonika as he let Nandini hide her face into his neck, as he held her close while the ladies walked closer.

Mukti: We got worried when we didn't hear Nandini's shouts for a few minutes, but I guess now we know why Cabir couldn't shut her up.

Manik glared at her as Aliya chuckled while Nyonika smiled softly, pretending to ignore her comment.
Nyonika: Manik... The doctor thinks it's time. I just wanted to see if you guys need anything before they get here.

Nandini pulled out from his embrace at this as she shook her head softly as an answer to Nyonika's question.

Nyonika: Ok, we will all be right outside.
Nyonika said as she caressed Nandini's hair.

Nyonika: You are going to be just fine, okay?

Nandini: Yes Mom...

Nyonika: Good... I'll see you in a few minutes along with my grandchild.
Nandini smiled up at her clutching onto Manik's hand tightly as her pain intensified again. Manik's smiled dropped due to his worry as Nyonika walked outside along with Mukti and aliya, as the Doctor and the nurses took up the room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: Congrats Manik- Nandini... It's a baby boy! 
The doctor said as he forwarded the baby a little closer for Manik and Nandini to look at him.

Nandini smiled through her tears as she fought to keep her eyes open from all the exhaustion. She looked up at Manik to find his eyes wide as he stared at his son. His expression was one of Awe and surprise, as his eyes finally met hers. From the corner to her eye, she saw the doctor had him over to the nurse who took him away from them, but she couldn't manage to take her eyes off manik's.

Manik: He is here... We are Parents! 

Nandini: We are parents...
Nandini whispered back to him not being able to wipe off her smile as she saw tears flowing down Manik's eyes.

Manik: I'm a father!

She wiped off his tears as she nodded up at him.

Manik: Our Son... 
He whispered again as he finding the simple fact unbelievable.

Manik: Thank you Nandini... Thank you so so much! Thank you for being You! And thank you being a part of every single valuable thing of my life... I love you!

Nandini: I love you too Manik... Forever!
Nandini whispered as her eyes gave out finally. Manik realized her exhaustion as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Manik: Go to sleep my Love... Your son will be waiting to see you when you wake up!

Nandini: Our son...
Nandini whispered as sleep finally took over her.

Manik looked up to find the nurses cleaning her up before they pulled up a sheet on her, to let her rest and started walking out. He placed a last kiss on her forehead as he stood up from her side. He walked out of the room in daze as he looked up at his family,
Manik: It's a boy... I have a son!

Broad smiles came up on their faces as Fab 4 jumped onto Manik, pulling him in a hug. They broke the hug, just as Harsh and Nyonika walked towards him, both their eyes moist just like Manik's.

Harsh: Congratulations Son...

Harsh said hugging him tight as Manik finally responded and hugged him back. He turned towards Nyonika and spoke up the same thing as he did to Nandini,
Manik: I'm a father now...

Nyonika: You are... Congratulations!

Harsh: How is Nandini? How is the baby?

Manik: Nandini is absolutely fine, she fell asleep but the doctor said she should be up within a few minutes.... And the nurse took the baby, He is beautiful! Outstanding...

Nurse: Sir... Your wife is waking up! 
He heard a nurse informing him as he rushed forward towards the door, and walked in just as Nandini opened up her eyes.

Manik: Hey... Are you feeling alright?

Nandini: Yes..
Nandini replied as she tired to get up... Manik helped her a little bit, getting her to lay back carefully resting on the pillow.

All the others too walked in, as Nandini smiled up at them. They all wished her congrats just as the door opened up again and a nurse walked in holding their baby wrapped up securely in a soft white sheet. She walked straight towards Nandini, who took him in her arms carefully, her eyes welling up again as she looked at the cute little baby cooing in her arms.

She bent closer as she placed a feather like kiss on his head before looking up at Manik who sat by her side.

Nyonika: Did the two of you think of a name?

Nandini looked up at Manik and nodded her head softly as Manik smiled down at his son,
Manik: Atharv!
Nandini: Atharv Malhotra...

Nyonika smiled softly as she forwarded his arms towards nandini,
Nyonika: May I?

Nandini: Of course mom... He is your grandson!
Nandini said as she passed him over to Nyonika's arms.

Both Harsh and Nyonika looked down at him in astonishment as Harsh chuckled,
Harsh: I can already see that he has the same nose as Manik's... I just hope he doesn't have the same anger as you Son...

Manik ignored his last line and turned towards Nandini,
Manik: He has Nandini's eyes...

Nandini: How do you know?
Nandini asked him surprised as she turned back to see her baby still sleeping peacefully.

Manik: Because that was the first thing I noticed about him...

It was almost an hour later that a nurse walked in and spoke up,
Nurse: It's time for the mother to feed the baby... And you should also get some rest after that.

She looked at all the others giving them a hint to leave.
Nyonika: We'll be back in a few hours. You take rest Nandini!

Aliya, who was holding the baby in her arms, saw the nurse checking onto Nandini as she forwarded the baby towards Manik. She saw how Manik's eyes broadened at this, making her realize something.

Aliya: You haven't held him even once, have you?

Manik heard her and glanced at Nandini, who had her attention focused on the two of them as did the others.

Manik: I... I will... Later.

Nyonika: What Later... Take him now! It's been an hour and you still haven't held him.

Manik looked back down at the baby, hesitating a little bit,
Nandini: Manik...

He turned towards her to find her smiling up at him as she nodded softly giving him the encouragement that he needed. Very carefully he took the baby from Aliya's arms and settled him close to his chest. All the others smiled up at him as they left the couple alone and walked out.

Manik moved closer to Nandini and sat next to her, still holding Atharv close to him as he kissed her softly on her lips.
Manik: I love you...

Nandini: I love you too Daddy...
Manik's eyes broadened at it as he chuckled,
Manik: That surely is gonna take some time to get used to...

---------------------

cabiraTheGreat: Papa Malhotra, Ready to bear some crying now?
#welcome #babyMalhotra #babyMaNan #Atharv....
---------------------------

THE END...

Love, 
Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...