Beyblade Burst: Densetsu/DT

By YoloYeet13

Taking place a year after the events of Beyblade Burst Sparking, young blader Batal Hiro is inspired by the L... More

Episode 1: Densetsu! Bellerophon's Rise!
Episode 2: Barricade Challenge! Indomitable Roc!
Episode 4: Super Ultra Training From a Legend!
Episode 5: Misfortune and Havoc! Jinx Ladon!
Episode 6: Combatting the Cheater! Training from the Master of Storms!
Episode 7: Batal vs Lukas!
Episode 8: Vampiric Dragon! Soul Fafnir!
Episode 9: The Heroic Warrior vs the Dragon of Greed!

Episode 3: Sword of the Heavenly Gods! Might Valkyrie!

203 2 0
By YoloYeet13

Episode 3:

"ALL RIGHT! GO BELLEROPHON!" 

"TAKE THEM DOWN! ROC!" The sound of beys colliding was heard, along with the voices of Rin and Batal calling out to their beys. Bellerophon and Roc were going at it, colliding with fierce clashes, shockwaves ringing out as the two Densetsu beys collided. It had been three days since their second clash in Albert's workspace, the two bladers now locked in an intense rivalry. So far, they were near evenly split in terms of their win-loss ratio against each other, Rin barely edging out Batal by two wins, fifty four to fifty two. Make that three wins. Roc's screech driver was slammed down, grinding against the stadium with its freespinning ring before lurching forwards, sending Bellerophon flying out of the stadium much to Batal's frustration. "HA! That's another win for me!" Rin called out, crossing his arms and grinning. "Its only natural I still have the edge. I AM the better blader after all," Rin said in a smug manner, shrugging once more as Batal growled in frustration, his face going red as his frustration grew.

"One more time! I'm gonna take you down!" Batal yelled out, holding out his picked up Bellerophon to the Roc blader, who would scoff arrogantly before reattaching the clockwise defense type to his launcher.

"Oh please, you said that last time and got absolutely crushed! Not to mention the fact your Blazing Shoot is inconsistent as hell!" Rin retorted, angering Batal who would stomp over, yelling. 

"I'LL SHOW YOU A BLAZING SHOOT FOR THE AGES!" Batal yelled out at Rin, getting in his face in a challenging and frustrated manner. Rin, however, would do the same, though with an arrogant grin on his face.

"HA! I doubt that!" Rin yelled back, butting heads with Batal as the two growled, each trying to gain leverage over each other through intimidation. Nearby, Iki would sigh, holding up an electronic pad as he went over some of Roc and Bellerophon's data. Detailed blueprints of each bey popped up as Iki raised his eyebrow. Interesting... according to the data, both Bellerophon and Roc have the ability to morph into different forms through simple part adjustments... 

"THAT'S IT YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" Batal and Rin cried out in unison, running back over to their ends of the stadium and attaching their beys once more to their launchers. Before the two bladers launched, Iki would call out to them.

"Batal, Rin, come check this out!" Iki would say with surprising confidence, gaining the attention of the two bladers, who's determined and frantic faces were red with some kind of anger as they barked at Iki.

"WHAT?!" Letting out a distressed squeal and hiding behind his electronic device, Iki shuddered as he tried to get the two bladers to come over. "I-I think that I have something neat t-to show you..."

"This BETTER be worth it, Hanawa," Rin would say with a menacing growl in his voice, walking over with Batal. Well, not exactly with, as Batal, being the energetic boy he is, scrambled over at high speed to see what Iki had to show them. When both bladers arrived over, Iki pointed to the screen, explaining his findings.

"Apparently, Roc and Bellerophon have customization options that can help change their perfo-"

"You mean Roc's Ultra defense mode?" Rin asked, startling Iki as he nodded nervously, still holding up the data.

"Y-yes. According to the data on your Indomitable Roc, your casing is able to-"

"Be flipped upwards to generate an even stronger concentrated defensive state yeah yeah I KNOW." Rin would say impatiently. This would immediately spark up Batal's interest even further, the Bellerophon blader asking Rin what exactly did Iki mean by a stronger defensive state.

"Roc's ultra defense mode makes Roc's unbreakable defenses even stronger," Rin said in a casual manner, shrugging as he explained his "Ultra Defense Mode". "Basically if I flip the casing Roc's defense gets even stronger." With a small arrogant smirk, Rin issued a taunt at Batal, getting the Bellerophon blader riled up. "You can't even break through Roc's defenses in Stamina mode. Someone like you has no chance taking Roc down in Ultra defense mode. I'd prefer not to waste it on a klutz."

"KLUTZ?! OK THEN I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO PROVE YOU WRONG AND BREAK ROC'S DEFENSE! I'M GONNA BURST YOU INTO OVERDRIVE!" Batal yelled out, pointing at Rin in a frustrated and possibly insulted manner for Rin not thinking he was worthy of using Roc's stronger mode.

"Well, Roc isn't the only one capable of changing modes," Iki explained, Rin and Batal both turning to him, uttering a loud "HUH?" as Iki pulled up more information on Bellerophon. "Bellerophon's driver has the capability of changing its height similarly to the Xtend+ Driver. This allows for it to change height between low, middle, and high modes!" 

"WAOH?! THAT'S AWESOME!" Batal would yell out, swooping his hand up and looking at Bellerophon's surge driver. His fingers went to the driver's tip, clenching around it and pulling it downwards, twisting it to the right. A small click was heard as Bellerophon's driver was locked in a shorter state, Batal letting out a gasp of excitement as he constantly began to fiddle with the driver's modes. Batal's curiosity, however, angered Rin greatly. The orange haired Roc blader snarled as he got in Batal's face, chastising him for his obliviousness.

"YOU MEAN YOU HAD NO IDEA BELLEROPHON COULD CHANGE MODES?! WHAT ARE YOU, LIKE FIVE?! A BLADER'S SUPPOSED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR BEY!" Rin yelled at Batal, Batal looking away in a sheepish manner and chuckling, rubbing the back of his head. Gigi, who was watching from the side, sighed as she facepalmed.

"Typical Batal... always oblivious to the little things..." As Rin continued to chastise Batal, who would eventually yell back in retaliation, beginning an argument, Gigi would notice that Albert was missing. So was Buck. A confused expression fell on her face, confused by Albert's sudden absence. "Where did that old guy walk off to?"

(Streets of Beigoma)

It was a sunny day, the birds chirping as Albert strolled down the park, Buck panting happily as the Boston Terrier bounced around with limitless energy while on his leash. Albert's kind blue eyes shone as he smiled down at his dog. It was a perfect day for a walk. His thoughts would go back to the bladers he had taken under his wing. 

"Batal and Rin are growing stronger by the minute," Albert would say smiling as he looked down at Buck, the dog panting happily as he looked up at his owner. "Even if they don't get along, together they bring out the best in each other as bladers. Watching them progress will be a joy to witness." 

"Hey! Have you seen Albert Hikari!?" Albert's attention would immediately be diverted, Buck cocking his head to the side in a confused manner. Looking down the street, Albert noticed a familiar face... 

'Valt Aoi? What is he doing here at this time?' In Valt's hands there was a poorly drawn picture of an old man being shown to several citizens of Beigoma. Running over to a well dressed man with blond hair, Valt holding up the picture to the man.

"By chance have you seen this man?! I'm looking for him!" Valt asked, holding up his horrible depiction of a drawing of Albert. The man would lean back a bit, startled by Valt's sudden question before shaking his head. Valt would sigh, frustrated. He'd been at this for over an hour because of a screw up...

(Flashback)

"Valt! After your match with Sisco in Japan, I believe you should stop by an old friend of mine," Raul would say, just after he had finished working on Valt's new Densetsu bey, holding up a picture of an elderly man of about his age. Valt turned, a confused yet intrigued look on his face as Raul explained. "Albert Hikari and I are old friends and fellow bey trainers. He's the one who forged the first ever Densetsu bey. I believe you should pay him a visit to unlock Might Valkyrie's secrets! Heh hehhh!" Raul said, his signature hoarse laugh coming after as Valt grinned excitedly when Raul held out the photograph, which the Valkyrie blader would take, putting in his jacket pocket.

"The creator of Densetsu?! That would be awesome! I'll make sure to pay him a visit!" Valt exclaimed in an eager manner.

"Make sure you hold onto that photo, Valt," Raul said, chuckling sheepishly shortly after. "You will have to find him through appearance. I may or may not have misplaced his address when fixing up Free's bey," Raul said, putting his hand behind his head. Valt would grin, thanking Raul before leaving. The flight to Japan was uneventful, though what happened right after...

"Valt!" Two voices rang out, one male, one female, as two smaller figures, both of them around 13, ran over to their big brother outside of the airport, Valt letting out a surprised yell as Toko and Nika tackled him in a hug. The two hadn't seen their brother in over a year due to Valt's time at BC Sol, along with a certain other factor Valt hadn't revealed to them yet. Letting out a laugh, Valt hugged his siblings back.

"Its great to see you guys!" Valt would say to his siblings, Valt's mother, Chiharu, grinning as she also joined in the hug, the three crushing Valt, who would struggle to breathe, an out of breath expression on his face. "C-CAN'T... B-BREATHE..." Noticing they were crushing Valt with the hug, the three would giggle as they released the hug, Chiharu asking Valt about how long he would be staying.

"Oh! I'll be in Japan for about two weeks! I wanted to spend some time back in Beigoma before the World Beyblade Festival!" Valt grinned while saying this before explaining what Raul had told him. "Raul also told me that the creator of the Densetsu system lived in Beigoma!"

"Woah! That's awesome! Are you gonna get Brave Valkyrie evolved?!" Nika would ask her older brother, who chuckled, holding out Might Valkyrie. Both Toko and Nika would grin, letting out a "WOAH!" As they analyzed Might Valkyrie. 

"That's so cool!" Toko yelled out. "Come on Valt, how about you battle Trident for your new Valkyrie's first battle?!" Toko said, still grinning, though Nika would be far more interested in trying to determine the location of Albert, though she only found pictures of a much younger Albert, raising a very familiar white and blue bey Valt had seen in his early blading years. 

"That's strange, I can't find anything about his current appearance or where he lives..." Nika said, Valt grinning as he reached in his sweatshirt pocket.

"Don't worry! Raul gave me a photo of him for me to find him with!" Valt said, grinning as he clenched around the photo in his pocket... only to find that he was clenching around nothing. "Huh?! That's weird, I swear I put it in my pocket," Valt said, confused as he went through each of his pockets, even taking off the vest over his sweatshirt and reaching into the inner pockets. "AH?! WHERE DID I PUT IT?!" Valt exclaimed, frantically going through his bags as his family watched, sweat drops appearing over their foreheads as they watched Valt attempt to find the photo. On the plane, the picture of Albert sat in Valt's seat, having been left behind by the Legendary Blader due to falling out of his pocket.

(Present Time, Beigoma Streets)

Groaning in annoyance, Valt reminisced how he had to attempt to draw a picture of Albert from memory due to losing the photo, not noticing the person who he was looking for was walking up behind him.

"Valt Aoi? What brings you to Beigoma?" Albert asked the Legend of Legends, who would turn, holding up the horrible drawing of Albert in his hands, asking Albert the same question he had asked several people before. 

"I'm looking for Albert Hikari! By chance have you seen him anywhere?!" Valt asked, only for Albert to chuckle.

"I must say that I am flattered by your attempt to draw me, Valt Aoi," Albert would say, laughing heartily as Valt's face went dumbfounded, pointing at Albert.

"Wait?! YOU'RE ALBERT HIKARI?!" Valt would exclaim, being met with a smile and a nod from the bey trainer. Valt would sigh in relief, relieved that his search for the creator of the Densetsu system had finished.  Scrambling to take Valkyrie out of his pocket, Valt grinned as he held his bey out to Albert. "Raul told me that you would know how to bring out Valkyrie to its full potential!" Valt exclaimed as his grin remained on his face, his brown eyes shining with hopefulness and excitement. 

"Hmmmm..." Albert analyzed Valkyrie, taking it from Valt's hand and analyzing the attack type bey. He would smile, recognizing the parts as an excellent attack type combination fitting of Valt. "Might Valkyrie Tri Ultimate Reboot' +Ancient... Raul has outdone himself haha!" Albert would say, referring to his old friend. "Might be his greatest work yet. He really does know how to forge beys into their ultimate states." Handing Valkyrie back to the Legendary blader, Albert would notice Buck leaping onto Valt's leg with his paws, barking. The dog definitely wanted attention.

"Awww! Such a cute puppy!" Valt's grin would widen as he rubbed Buck's head, the dog panting happily from receiving attention.

"How about we head back to my laboratory? Valkyrie could use a quick polishing before we analyze it further," Albert would say, motioning Valt to follow him, which the Valkyrie Blader eagerly followed the bey trainer.

(Albert's Workspace, 10 minutes later)

The clash between Roc and Bellerophon rang out as a shockwave erupted from the collision of the beys. The two beys grinded against each other, each attempting to break through each other's attack, Roc remaining in its "stamina mode" and Bellerophon in its Surge Driver's middle height. The recoil would be too much for the two beys, both of them going flying out of the stadium, though this time with Roc hitting the floor first.

"Heroic Bellerophon wins with an over finish!" Gigi would call out, acting as a referee for the two bladers. Rin's hands went to his face in frustration as Batal let out a joyous shout. They had tied it up 60-60, both bladers attempting to gain an edge over the opponent. While there were a few draws scattered in between, both beys had only burst once, the rest of the battles being decided with over and spin finishes. Rin growled, pointing at Batal to challenge him once more.

"All right! One more time! Bring it on!" Rin yelled out.

"Next time, I'm gonna burst Roc!" Batal would exclaim, grinning as he shifted into his launching stance, attaching Bellerophon to his launcher again. Despite racking up an impressive amount of victories against Roc, not once was he able to perform a Blazing Shoot again...

"I see you all have been quite busy with your battling," Albert said as he opened the side door to the workspace, Buck scrambling in and barking . Iki whimpered, curling into a ball on the chair he was sitting in as Buck padded on over to his dog bed, spinning around in a circle before setting himself down. Looking to Albert, Batal would grin.

"How was your walk, Mr. Hikari?" Batal said, grinning. Albert would smile slightly as he stated his surprise for the bladers.

"My walk was excellent, thank you Batal. I also ran into a certain someone while in town. I believe that you may know them well," Albert would say as the Legend of Legends himself entered through the doorway, grinning as he entered the room.

"Hey everyone!" Valt said as he entered, giving a friendly wave of his hand. All four bladers were completely dumbstruck, Rin stumbling back slightly out of shock of THE Valt Aoi standing in front of him. Gigi and Iki both stood still, their jaws dropping. Batal's reaction would be the most apparent, his bright green eyes staring in awe at his idol. 

"V-VALT AOI?!" Gigi and Iki exclaimed simultaneously, Valt flashing them a friendly grin as he usually does before turning to Batal, who would be muttering gibberish. Albert chuckled, introducing the Legend of Legends to the group.

"Valt, this is Batal Hiro. Batal here is one of your biggest fans," The older man would say, chuckling as Valt held out his fist for a fist bump in a friendly manner, Batal looking dumbfounded at his idol standing in front of him.

"Its nice to meet you all!" Valt exclaimed in his cheerful tone. Batal, still shaking slightly out of awe, would extend his own fist out to meet Valt's own, only for Rin to step in front of Batal, whipping out Indomitable Roc in a challenging manner. 

"Valt Aoi! My name is Rin Avara, and this is my Indomitable Roc!" Rin exclaimed in a demanding manner as Valt's eyebrow raised, his mouth opened slightly from surprise. "If I wanna grow stronger, I need to take on and take down powerful bladers like you! That's why I'm challenging you to a battle, right here, right now!" Albert smirked. Rin's boldness and determination were indeed showing even in the face of a blader as powerful as Valt. Iki, extremely startled by Rin's sudden challenge to Valt, would try to divert Rin's goal.

"R-Rin I don't think-"

"Sure!" Valt said, his smile still on his face as he took Valkyrie out of its holster, holding out the attack type Densetsu bey to meet Rin's challenge, startling everyone else even further, including Rin. "Valkyrie and I are always up for a battle!" Rin would be taken aback, a surprised expression coming across his face soon being replaced by a determined, yet still arrogant grin as he grabbed his launcher. Turning to Albert, the Roc blader asked him to be the referee, which the bey trainer obliged immediately, walking to the gap between Valt and Rin in the stadium, explaining the rules of the battle.

"The battle will be the first to two points! Bladers, inspect each other's beys!" Nodding, Valt held out Valkyrie to Rin, who did the same with Roc. Taking Valkyrie, Rin analyzed the Legendary attack type bey closely, attempting to figure out a weakness. Gigi would snatch Iki's tablet while Rin was analyzing Valkyrie, grinning as she began to record the battle on Beytube.

"We have an epic match coming up! Its the Unbreakable Wall, Rin Avara, taking on the Legend of Legends: Valt Aoi!!! You don't want to miss it!" Gigi exclaimed, Iki sighing as he diverted his attention to the battle. Batal did the same, grinning with excitement in a dumbfounded manner. He would get to see his idol battle up close!

'Might Valkyrie is a clockwise attack type that utilizes a three bladed slash attack setup,' Rin thought to himself, further analyzing it. 'Each blade's base ends in a dense rubber contact point to increase the friction of the Densetsu Layer against the opponent. Its clear it specializes in bursting... its casing utilizes 3 thick dense rubber blades as well... if I can get it to hit the stadium wall, its stamina will be completely annihilated!' Giving a confident smirk, Rin gave Valkyrie back to the legendary blader, taking Roc back as well. Rin would shift Roc's casing by flipping it upwards, allowing Roc to enter its Ultra Defense Mode as well as attaching the clockwise defense type onto his launcher. Rin's bright blue eyes gleamed with determination as Valt shifted into his launch stance, grinning as he attached Valkyrie to his own.

"Ready... SET!" Albert called out, bringing his arm upwards and away from the stadium to initiate the countdown.

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOO SHOOT!!!" Both bladers would yell out, an orange flash of light erupting from Rin's launcher as the avatar of Roc appeared with an orange glow. Valt's own launcher erupted with blue light, the colors contrasting each other as the Valkyrie avatar depiction appeared, shrouded in blue light. Both bladers had pulled off Blazing Shoots. Roc and Valkyrie would land in the stadium, trails of orange and dark blue light streaming from behind the two beys from their drivers. Roc immediately went for the center, circling around it once before claiming it with ease. As Valkyrie was shot into the stadium, three Blitz disc like tabs would fly up, increasing Valkyrie's OWD as well as its stamina to a certain degree.

"All right partner! Take them down with Rush Shoot!" Valt exclaimed, Valkyrie immediately going on the attack by riding down the stadium slope, the momentum gained allowing for it to easily keep its relentless barrage of attacks up as Valkyrie pummeled Roc. Valkyrie's assault was relentless, Rin growling in distress as the attack type continued to unleash attack after attack.

"Don't let them break through, Roc! Indomitable Shield!" Roc's defense was reinforced by the usage of the now 10 bladed alignment of the layer and casing due to the outer part of the casing being flipped, making the already round Roc even rounder as a red-orange resonance shield appeared around it for effect. Valkyrie's ferocious attacks only increased. While Roc's defenses were powerful, the power of Might Valkyrie was taking its toll on the defense type, the bey soon finding that it was being knocked from the center of the stadium as well as off balance. Rin's growl would increase as Valt grinned.

"You're doing great, Valkyrie! Now take them down!" Valt yelled out, Valkyrie riding up the slope of the stadium before crashing downwards, slamming into Roc with extreme force, gravity only increasing the force of the blow as Roc was sent flying, the disc prongs sliding once to signify Roc had clicked.

"Beat them into pulp! ROC!" Rin would yell out, throwing out a punch forwards to signify he was powering up, his red-orange aura flickering like flames as Roc was engulfed by it. The avatar would let out a screech as Roc's driver would grind against the stadium floor, allowing for Roc to change trajectory to allow for Roc to unleash a powerful counter. "INDOMITABLE CHARGE!" Rin yelled out. Valkyrie and Roc would collide, the superior weight of the defense type winning out as Roc slammed Valkyrie back into the stadium wall, Rin believing he had achieved victory. "Victory is mine!" 

"Not bad, but you'll have to do more than that to take us down!" Valt called out. At this moment, Rin noticed that while Valkyrie had indeed hit the stadium wall, it only compressed one of the blades found on the Might Densetsu Layer. 

"Wait what?!" Rin watched as Valkyrie simply rebounded off the wall thanks to its compressing blade, staring in shock as Valkyrie went in for the finishing blow.

"Mighty Jet Shoot!" Valt would yell out, Valkyrie's airborne state to unleash a powerful counterattack against Roc. The collision unleashed a powerful explosion, Valkyrie's rubber contact points tearing at Roc's casing, causing the disc to slide clockwise due to the friction. Rin would watch helplessly as Valkyrie tore through Roc, the clockwise defense type bursting right after contact, its pieces flying upwards in front of Rin's face.

"W-wha...?" All bladers, save for Valt and a smirking Albert, would gasp in shock as Valkyrie easily tore through Roc, ending the battle swiftly by bursting the defense type. Roc's parts would clatter to the stadium's floor as Valkyrie continued circling around the stadium.

"All riiiighht!" Valt exclaimed, pumping his fist into the air as Rin looked down at his burst bey in disbelief. Albert would look at Rin, stroking his beard as he smiled,  intrigued by the battle. Rin had put up a good fight against Valkyrie despite Valt's superior skill and experience. 

"W-what just happened?" Rin would ask, stuttering slightly as he looked down at Roc in disbelief. He thought his plan would work... how did it not?! 

"I see!" Iki exclaimed, pulling out his phone as Gigi was still using his tablet to record. Pulling up info on Valkyrie through a scanner on an app. "Might Valkyrie's Densetsu base has some kind of semi elastic rubber behind the main blades to allow for it to rebound off of walls and the opponent! That's how it was able to survive the wall hit during his battle with Sisco!" 

"AH! You're right!" Batal would exclaim, remembering how Valkyrie had utilized this gimmick to defeat Sisco's Curse Satan during the title match. Batal's admiration for Valt's skill only grew further from this. "Might Valkyrie is so cool!" Upon hearing Batal talking about Valkyrie, Valt would grin before looking to Rin, extending his hand out in a friendly manner to shake. 

"That was an awesome battle, Rin!" Valt said in a reassuring manner. "Your Roc is an awesome bey! I definitely want to battle you again sometime!" Looking up to Valt's hand, Rin would growl, reluctantly shaking Valt's hand, looking away out of embarrassment for being beaten. Valt would chuckle slightly. This Rin guy was a tough blader. He'd be back with motivation to take down Valt. "Hey, Batal! Do you want to battle me next?" Valt asked, startling the Bellerophon blader.

"M-me?! O-oh uh, Y-YEAH TOTALLY!" Batal yelled out, surprised and excited that Valt had challenged him to a battle. Rin would scoff, sulking over to the opposite end of the room to watch from afar, his scowl still on his face. 

"This match shall be to two points," Albert would say, "Bladers, inspect each other's beys!" Both Batal and Valt would do so, Batal analyzing Valkyrie closely. 

'Valkyrie took down Roc pretty easily... Valkyrie's also extremely fast. I don't think Bellerophon can outspeed it... wait! I've got an idea!' Batal thought to himself, grinning to Valt as he handed Valkyrie back to Valt, taking Bellerophon at the same time. Bringing his left fingers to Bellerophon's driver, Batal would shift Bellerophon's Surge Driver into its lowest height. Valt would raise his eyebrow, confused as to what Batal was doing. When he saw Bellerophon in full again, Valt's expression would become one of surprise before returning to his excited grin.

'His driver can change heights, huh? Looks like he's going for a lower height for a lower center of gravity and increased speed for attacking... he's going on the offensive! All right then, lets give it our all, partner!' Valt would think. Valkyrie would shine in response, glowing a deep blue in Valt's hand. Looking to Batal, Valt could sense something within the Bellerophon blader, something familiar.

"All right Bellerophon, we can do this!" Batal exclaimed, attaching the attack type bey to his launcher, a faint yellow, silver, and green aura surrounding him, his eyes sparkling with golden light, catching Albert's attention. The bey trainer narrowed his eyes, intrigued by this. 

"Ready... SET!" Albert called out.

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOO SHOOT!!!" Both Batal and Valt called out as they tugged ferociously on their launchers as hard as they can, Batal letting out a yell as his irises suddenly transformed from their signature green to a brilliant golden color, unleashing their two beys into the stadium, blue and yellow light erupting from each of their launchers. Both had pulled off a Blazing Shoot!

"AH! BATAL DID IT AGAIN!" Iki would call out excitedly, Gigi smiling as she recorded the battle.

"Finally that numbskull got his head out of the ground! Go Batal!" With the two attack types launched, both landed in the stadium with a powerful thud, bouncing once before taking off to the outer ring of the stadium. 

"You know what to do, Valkyrie! Rush Shoot!" Valt called out to his bey. Before landing, Valkyrie's Blitz like blades and the tip of the Explosion driver would extend downwards as Valkyrie's driver's rubber ring hit the tornado ridge, a burst of friction being unleashed, drastically speeding Valkyrie up and allowing for it to gain even more momentum than it would have in other variants of the Rush Shoot. Valkyrie charged down the slope with immense speed, the bey unleashing a powerful strike at Bellerophon. From afar, Rin would watch the battle from afar narrowing his eyes as he thought to himself.

'Bellerophon doesn't have the defensive power to take that attack. The only option is t-'

"GO BELLEROPHON!" Batal called out, the attack type breaking its trajectory around the stadium's outer ridge and charging to meet Valkyrie's strike, intercepting Valkyrie as it rode of the stadium slope. Both beys would be slammed back, Valkyrie landing with ease as it used the rubber ring on the driver to drift once again, generating more friction as Valkyrie shot off again. Bellerophon, utilizing Valkyrie's strike to knock itself back to the outer ring, would charge downwards once more to intercept Valkyrie's next strike as it rode up the stadium's slope to hit Bellerophon, both beys being knocked back once more.

'What the hell is he doing?! Bellerophon won't be able to take Valkyrie's attacks like this much longer!' Rin's voice would ring out in his head. Albert would watch, smiling as he stroked his beard. Gigi constantly made commentary as Iki analyzed the battle quietly. Blow after blow, this would repeat, Bellerophon remaining in the outer ring of the stadium, Valkyrie continuing to strike it after riding up the stadium slope... what was Batal planning? It then hit him. Valkyrie had to ride up the stadium slope to hit Bellerophon, meaning it would lose momentum, making its attacks weaker! Batal was trying to waste Valkyrie's stamina by constantly hitting it back into the center! Unfortunately for Batal, Valt was far from finished.

"Not bad, Batal, but Valkyrie and I aren't gonna lose this one!" Valt yelled out, Valkyrie suddenly breaking off from its flower pattern, instead taking to the tornado ridge, its driver using the plastic spikes around the edge of it to grind against it and generate a massive burst of speed. Valt had seen right through the plan, startling Batal. letting Valkyrie come up behind Bellerophon and slam into it, Batal gasping in shock as Bellerophon was slammed forwards, wobbling due to getting an awkward angle on its landing. Valkyrie's attack wasn't finished yet, though, as the attack type bey would charge forward further as Bellerophon continued to wobble, still maintaining a large amount of spin power, but its rotation being quite unstable despite its lower center of gravity. 

"AH! BELLEROPHON!" Batal would call out in distress. Valkyrie loomed closer and close, Valt calling out to the attack type to unleash the finishing blow.

"MIGHTY JET SHOOT!" Valt yelled, calling out to Valkyrie, the attack type using the momentum it gained to slam against the stadium wall, gaining a momentum boost from its retracting blade to unleash a powerful airborne attack against its opponent. Batal's thoughts were racing through his head. The entire world around Batal would appear as if it had been frozen in time. His thoughts raced in his head, emotions going through him. Fear, distress, uncertainty, all would play a factor into Batal's state of mind... he didn't know what to do...

"Do not be afraid, Batal." There it was... the voice in his head. A bright light would suddenly overtake the Bellerophon blader as a yellow glow clouded his vision temporarily. Batal suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, pressing down in a reassuring manner, the Bellerophon blader's eyes going wide in shock as another voice, far more upbeat and chill in tone, continued to ring out in his head. "The battle isn't over yet, kid!"  The more upbeat voice stated, echoing throughout Batal's head, "Even when facin' an impossible task, we'll always rise up to the challenge and take it head on! Now let's burst them into Overdrive!" Valt would look in shock... he could hear the voices... could it be...? Batal's distressed look suddenly shifted into a grin of determination. Whoever was speaking to him, he knew they were right. As Valkyrie loomed nearer, Bellerophon's off balanced rotation caused the freespinning plastic ring of the Surge driver to grind against the stadium, the friction causing Bellerophon to stabilize and suddenly change trajectory, riding down the slope as Valkyrie's attack went wide.

"WHAT THE?!" Valt yelled out, startled by Bellerophon's sudden change in movement, Valt was completely unprepared for a counterattack by his opponent.

"RAAAAHHHHHH!!!! BELLEROPHON!" Batal yelled out, his yellow and silver aura blazing furiously as the golden armored avatar let out a battle cry, flourishing its spear as it charged Valkyrie from behind, attempting to ram into it. "LET'S GO! BURST THEM INTO OVERDRIVEEEE!!!" Bellerophon's attack was successful, all bladers, including Valt and Albert, letting out a startled cry as Bellerophon's 4 blades on the Heroic Densetsu Layer unleashed a powerful upper attack, scooping underneath Valkyrie's casing and sending it flying into the air. "ALL RIGHT, WE GOT THEM!" Batal yelled out prematurely. Valt's look of worry would suddenly shift into a grin of excitement as he said this, startling Batal as Valt called out to him.

"That was an awesome attack, but its gonna take more than that to take Valkyrie down!" Valt yelled out as Valkyrie landed in the stadium floor, bouncing once. Batal had made a fatal error in thinking Valkyrie was finished... "OK PARTNER, LETS DO THIS! MIGHTY EXPLOSION!" Valkyrie's Explosion driver's tip suddenly contracted, a blue surge of energy erupting from it as Valkyrie shot off with breakneck speed, a trail of crimson light and orange sparks following it as it zoomed around. In this state, Valkyrie was easily out-speeding the unprepared Bellerophon, slamming into it from behind and knocking Bellerophon into the center for one final attack. Batal's eyes widened in shock as he witnessed the power of Might Valkyrie. "TAKE THEM DOWN! MIGHTY SWORD!" The yellow rubber on Valkyrie's Might Layer's blades would take on a brilliant golden light, swirling like a cyclone of power as Valkyrie charged, slamming into Bellerophon and immediately bursting the attack type bey with one quick strike.

"AHHHH!" Batal yelled out in shock.

"NO WAY!" Rin would cry out, startled by Valkyrie's sudden comeback. He would stare in absolute awe as Bellerophon's pieces clattered on the floor next to Batal... so this was the true strength of a legend, huh? 

"That is Might Valkyrie, with a burst finish! The winner of the battle is Valt Aoi!" Albert called out. Batal would groan in frustration as he cried out.

"AAAHHGGGHHH!!! I ALMOST HAD IT!!!!" Batal yelled, Gigi and Iki both chuckling. Valt let out a hearty laugh, snatching up Valkyrie and holding it out towards Batal.

"That was an awesome battle, Batal! I'm definitely going to try to battle you again sometime soon!" Batal's face would immediately perk up. His idol wanted to battle him again?! This was the greatest day of his life!

"REALLY?! WELL THEN BELLEROPHON AND I ARE GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!" Batal called out frantically running over to Valt and holding out the reassembled Bellerophon, Valt leaning back, a slightly startled look on his face as he held his hands up, chuckling sheepishly. His eyebrow raised suddenly as Batal was suddenly shoved aside by Rin, who would hold out Roc in front of Valt.

"Don't listen to that klutz! I'm taking you on again next!" Rin yelled out to Valt, only to be shoved aside by Batal.

"NO ME!" Batal yelled, shoving Rin aside as he held out Bellerophon, only for Rin to do it again. This would go on several times, Valt watching as an anime sweat drop went down his left side of his forehead, Iki and Albert having the same reaction. Suddenly, Gigi herself would shove the two bladers aside, yelling out to Valt.

"I WANT A TURN, AND NEITHER ONE OF YOU NUMBSKULLS ARE GONNA STOP ME!" 

"NUMBSKULLS?!" Batal and Rin yelled out in an offended manner, the three bladers engaging in an argument as Iki and Albert chuckled. Albert walked over to Valt, commenting on the bladers' eagerness to battle the legendary blader. 

"You truly are a powerful one, Valt Aoi," Albert said, letting out a loud hearty laugh. Valt was deep in thought however... 

'Was that... Bellerophon's voice?' Valt's thoughts rang out in his head loudly... "Does that mean he has the same thing as..." No. He would immediately dismiss the notion. He must have been imagining things... His senses would return, noticing the three bladers in front of him arguing on who would battle Valt next. The Wonder Boy grinned as he called out to all three bladers.

"I'll take you all on! Valkyrie and I are ready for any challenge in our way!" He yelled out, holding Might Valkyrie out to the three bladers. All three would look surprised before flashing a determined grin.

"You're going down, Valt!" Rin yelled out, attaching Roc to his launcher.

"Oh please, numbskulls! The only one taking him down is me!" Gigi called out, doing the same.

"Nuh-Uh! Bellerophon and I are going to burst them into Overdrive!" Batal yelled out, grinning as he attached Bellerophon to his own launcher. The voices of all four bladers would ring out loudly as Albert initiated the countdown, Iki watching from afar, taking some data.

"Battle Royale! Ready... SET!"

The cries of each of the bladers could be heard from the sidewalks of Beigoma, growing fainter as they let out the famous countdown.

"THREE! TWO! ONE! GOOOO SHOOT!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 924 30
Valt Aoi X Reader After losing to Aiger, Valt journeys back to Spain and becomes a mentor for new BC Sol members After some time off, a certain girl...
64.9K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
5.9K 245 11
(Various x Female Blader Reader) Valt Aoi is a cheerful boy in the 5th Grade. Crazy about Beyblade, he works hard to better himself at Beyblade with...
869 8 25
Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade, Bold Perseus are overcoming Walls and G...