Lady Invincible

Autorstwa zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 52

2.1K 59 3
Autorstwa zardelia

Under the encouragement of his predecessor, Gaultier had a problematic sex life from his youth, and it got worse after he learned that he had no fertility.

Perhaps that's why Christian, on the contrary, had something like that kind of mysophobia.

So he had no intention of keeping another woman beside him except for one of his regular spouses.

As always, the day I saw Gaultier, I felt filthy.

These days, Gaultier was more addicted to alcohol and women than before and unable to come to his senses.

There were two reasons why he couldn't control his anger and lost enough time to call Christian.

The jewel of Kalykia and Hillise Innoaden.

Gaultier was eager to get both of them somehow.

But since it would have been the same in other families, Gaultier became that way.

"Chris!"

Then suddenly, a voice called Christian came from behind.

Christian's eyes were wrinkled with a familiar voice.

"Gabriel?"

He turned his head and checked. He was right, it was Gabriel.

She was approaching Christian with grasping the hem of her rich lace and fluttering her golden hair.

Unlike Gabriel's face, which became bright after discovering him, Christian's face was cold.

I couldn't figure out why Gabriel was here now.

I've certainly told the employees in advance, but what kind of empty-headed man sent Gabriel in?

Lenoch, who saw Christian's face, asked.

"What should I do?"

"Send her back."

"Yes, sir."

"Find and take care of who brought unauthorized guests into the mansion."

"Yes."

Christian began walking again with Gabriel on his back.

Lenoch moved in the opposite direction.

There was a voice calling him from behind Christian's back, but his steps were not delayed at all.

When I looked at Gabriel's face, her stepsister, whom he had recently met at the king's palace, came to mind more vividly, and his mood subsided.

The faint golden pattern I saw on her the other day.

It wasn't an illusion.

When Christian recalled the two people entering the Forest of Four Seasons where only heads of state could enter while holding hands together in front of him, he naturally struggled in their grasp.

Hillise Innoaden and Axion Bergett.

Not long ago, at Diego's request, Gaultier entered the Forest of the Four Seasons with him.

It was clear that the sudden change of the Innoaden situation and the movement of women entering the Forest of the Four Seasons would be irrelevant.

As you already know, the chief couldn't enter the forest of four seasons alone.

Then, did Hillise ask Axion to accompany her?

Christian's mouth twisted coolly at the thought that passed through his mind.

It was unexpected, but he was much more upset than he thought.

In fact, she was only a woman, so he didn't have to heat up like this.

Strangely enough, however, Hillise Innoaden repeatedly stimulated the feelings that were so thin that he could not even easily recognize them at the bottom of his reason.

Not only because of the Forest of the Four Seasons but because Hillise became the new owner of Innoaden, she would have to deal with the heads of other families in the future.

In that case, he may have to see her attached to Axion Berget.

"Yes. Does it mean that we have to go up to the same position from here?"

There was a gentle smile on his cold lips.

However, his red eyes, which stared straight ahead, were frozen with intense cold like the sunset of the North.

Christian laughed sharply, tearing the scene still stuck in his head.

Since I had something that I wanted for a long time, I felt like I had to get my hands on it somehow to get rid of my instincts.

* * *​

"Chris? Chris...!"

Gabriel raised her voice when she saw Christian's back turning away from her.

But he didn't look back once as if he couldn't hear her call.

It was weird. We definitely had eye contact a while ago.

"Miss Innoaden, Christian is busy."

Lenoch approached Gabriel, who was in a hurry.

"Don't waste your time and go home."

Gabriel was furious at his blunt remark.

She had already lowered her pride to visit Christian today on her own.

Gabriel was still sulking at Christian about his past visit to Innoaden.

However, in her opinion, Innoaden's situation was not the same as before, so she wanted to discuss with Christian what to do in the future, and she wanted to be warmly comforted by him.

Above all, it was crucial to hear directly from Hillise that 'I don't like you' some time ago.

So she left her sorrow in her heart and came to Parbenon to ask Christian for reconciliation...

"No matter how busy he is, does it make sense that he doesn't have time to look at my face? Get out of the way! I need to see Chris right now."

But Lenoch blocked Gabriel's front.

"Please come back with an appointment next time."

Initially, it was Christian who met Gabriel at least once to finish the engagement problem.

But today, even in Lenoch's eyes, Christian's mood seemed very low.

Meeting Gautier just before was probably the decisive cause.

What's more, Christian now has a clear ink mark on his body, which must be Gaultier's job.

It was clear that Christian, who usually does not reveal a flaw in front of others, would never want to show himself like that outsiders.

As Lenoch stopped her so far, Gabriel was forced to hesitate a little.

It's never been this difficult to meet so far, but are you really busy?

"When is next?"

"When Christian's schedule is empty."

"So when is that?"

"It's beyond my authority to let outsiders know about that."

It was frustrating for Gabriel to hear Lenoch's answer.

Gabriel was getting more and more annoyed with Lenoch, who was just repeating the same thing.

She glanced at Lenoch's face expressionless, grumbling, and then flopped down into this spot.

"I don't know! My ankle hurts, so I can't take a step anymore, so call Chris right now!"

It was an undignified look that Gabriel was shown. Christian would have frowned upon it if he had seen it.

But Gabriel wasn't in the mood to argue about it.

It was also true that her ankle hurt.

Lenoch's gaze reached upon Gabriel, who had sat carelessly on the floor.

A white bandage was seen wrapped around her ankle, which was revealed outside the skirt.

Somehow, the walk to this point seemed a little uncomfortable, and it appeared that she was injured.

"Did you hurt your ankle?"

Lenoch looked around for a moment to see if there was an escort or maid brought by Gabriel.

But she seemed to be alone in Parbenon today.

"Yes! But I came to Parbenon myself because I wanted to see Chris. So I'll have to see Chris today."

"Disrespect."

"Oh, my God!"

At that very moment, Gabriel threw a strange cry out of his lips.

Lenoch, who came to ask for her understanding, lifted her from the floor.

"I'll take you to the carriage."

Lenoch, who was hugging Gabriel's back with his arms, strode from his seat.

For Lenoch, there was no single change in the light of his face because this was to support the patient.

But Gabriel was very embarrassed by the sudden situation.

Gabriel struggled reflexively, but his arm held her still.

"Wha-, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable, but I think you'd better get back home as soon as possible to get medical treatment for the injured area, so please be patient."

Of course, Lenoch wasn't worried about Gabriel, but he was trying to get her out of Parbenon as soon as possible.

Gabriel's gaze caught on Lenoch's face.

His face, which was located much closer than before, was so blunt that it still looks dull, as it has always been.

But at the moment, Gabriel felt her cheeks hot.

Following that, the moment Gabriel recognized the body temperature of another person in the contact area, her heart began to pound for nothing.

'Wha-, what's wrong with me? Is it because I'm so angry? Yeah, I guess so!'

"Then, hurry up a little more! I don't want to stay with you for a long time!"

Gabriel, who had gained enlightenment, opened her eyes in triangular shapes and harshly criticized him.

Lenoch began to speed walk without saying a word.

Still, Gabriel became calmer than before, making it easier for Lenoch to move her to the carriage.

* * *​

"Lady...No, chief. There are relatives in the parlor right now. They'd like to see you. What should I do?"

The next day, Hillise was writing a letter to Kalykia.

Meanwhile, an unscheduled guest visited Innoaden.

It was the butler who came to tell the news directly.

Alfredo, the butler of Innoaden, seemed as confused as anyone else when Hillise suddenly became the new owner of Innoaden.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proofread by: sonamakoi
Mtled by: amaryllis0

Let's all thank sonamakoi for helping us proofread the 3 chaps. She moves in speed y'all.
If you wanna show your support and appreciation to the staffs, pls join our discord server!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8M 173K 117
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 3 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM How do you win a game when you don't know who all the players are? --⊰♥⊱-- "You can...
11.1K 463 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
34.8K 883 100
"For loving you, I felt abandoned." Upon learning that Caliere Mezor, her fiancé, despises her until her execution, Vestia Monsiore, an abandoned pri...
552 150 11
An orphan girl makes a living for herself and her little sister, Uma, by pickpocketing off the streets of Manhattan, New York. However, her whole li...