Johnny Depp/characters X read...

By Alm344

what the title says really More

Johnny Depp and his characters and scenarios page
all of the characters part 1
all the characters part 2
Gellert Grindelwald Imagines
Grand Dinner Party at Numenguard
His Smile, the mark of love (Gellert Grindelwald)
Johnny Depp imagines
Johnn Depp: to the rescue!
Colds, Movies and Cuddles (Johnny Depp X reader)
Birthday Dinner (Johnny Depp X Reader birthday special)
Jack Sparrow Imagines
Black Pearl Rum Party (Jack Sparrow)
headcanons
how each react to you being in tears... (headcanon)
His favourite candy that he shares with you
Their Ideal Movie Preferences
Barnabas Collins imagines
Ice Beauty (Leila X Barnabas Collins)
author's note
Halloween Imagines
Halloween with the JD characters
Christmas Imagines contents page
Christmas Trouble and Mayhem
Christmas Biscuits and Cancelled Flights
Christmas Songs and reactions....
snowball fights and Christmas Light switch on

their perfect pooch

549 11 21
By Alm344

Johnny Depp:

You and Johnny Depp go to a pet shop and this little fella comes up to you and Johnny, and you and Johnny adopt him and named him Spencer. (Or any name that screams intelligence) and you took him home with you.

Gellert Grindelwald:

Grindelwald loves the cold weather as much as you do... Plus he has two different coloured eyes, so you surprised the handsome duo-coloured eyed wizard with adopting a puppy. Not just any puppy, a Siberian husky. A female puppy, which he christens Sienna. A perfect pooch for a perfectly dapper dark wizard. Also, Sienna has the same eyes as Grindelwald. One brown, and one icy blue.

Captain Jack Sparrow:

as the Black pearl's mascot, Mitzi is a Spanish Water Spaniel, she's a cute yet smart rescue dog for if one of the crew falls overboard from the ship. She's loyal to Jack Sparrow and is very friendly to you and the crew as well as Jack.

Barnabas Collins:

With you and Barnabas Collins being vampires, you both decided on adopting a dog that is a protective companion. So a bloodhound named Grover was adopted. You and Barnabas were elated to have a dog with the word "Blood" in the name of the breed.

Wade "Cry Baby" Walker:

as the most gentle of people, Wade's choice of dog would be as compassionate as he is, yet protective. He chooses the main dog trained for a police K9 unit. The dog he chose for to adopt for the two of you was a German shepherd puppy named Trudy.

Sweeney Todd:

Sweeney adopts a big dog to ward of Judge Turpin, named Franz, he adopted a rottweiler, these dogs are the protection you, Mrs Lovett and Sweeney need to fend off the law. Friendly to you 3, very territorial to others.

Sheldon Sands:

A spaniel is just perfect for you and Sheldon Sands. You help to adopt a tan coloured cocker spaniel dog and name her Sky. She's always there if one of you is in a jam, a sad spell or a scare, she's a good girl.

Willy Wonka:

his life is centred around being a chocolatier, but you have a surprise for him, for both of you, a gorgeous chocolate Labrador puppy named Coco, Willy Wonka loved her too.... He even made a special anti-sugar doggie Wonka bar, as well out if doggie Chocolate.

Frank Tupelo:

Frank Tupelo got for you and him to share custody of a golden Labrador named Goldie.

You thought she was so cute that she had to give her some belly scratches.

Mort Rainey:

Mort Rainey shares Chico with you, this beauty of a dog, is an Australian Cattle Dog, super friendly shepherd, and amazing dog for a companion.

Richard Brown:

An adorable bread for you and professor Richard Brown. He adores the patterdale terrier which he named Susie.

Edward Scissorhands: 

Who needs to spend money on dog coat grooming when Edward Scissorhands is on call, a shaggy coated old English sheepdog is perfect for the two of you.

Mad Hatter:

Mad Hatter gets a cute little Lhasa apso named Bella, he loves her like you love him and dogs.
GrindelwaldSparrow what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.
1.3M 27.1K 123
Basically what the title says!
604 6 9
Literally what the title says lol