always you - i. hajime

By ushijimoo

๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ†ณ in which two people are added... More

introduction
ITS A GIRL
cousins by chance lovers by choice
MS. KEISHA MS. KEISHA
pack it up tamaki suoh
birth tree
everyone here is insane
best man
HOW DO U SOLVE FOR X
at least we've been to nationals
be a buddy not a bully
we'll be the best poly relationship
will u be the charli to my lilhuddy
it's never the wrong time for ice cream
i can make you scream
this could be us but you're playing
im a big kid
just plain water
so this is love
up, down, one
makki, my hero
in the kinky way or the playful way
i have to go walk my fish
pleasure doing business with you
gummy bear murderer
can you kiss it to make it better
mario kart
light up skechers
i had to go save a damsel in distress
you can't die before we get married
scooby doo shaped gummies
it's entering
holy fucking shit what in the what what
rip out her hair extensions
date
i knew you had a crush on me
boom boom segsy time
you're my bitch
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
unholiness act of sexual unholiness
you'll be screaming that name soon
be wholesome and cuddle
kinky ostriches
five star rating on yelp
your daughter calls me daddy too
i feel like a divorced dad
can you sparkle in the sun
sugar daddy
whipped cream city
poor rubber hearts
very human girlfriend
someones hand is on my ass
usually how murders start
possible chance he could have a spit kink
eighteen year old child
dog in a fish costume
that's a flamingo
call 911 for attempted murder
and they were roomates
baby with low pain tolerance
throw your body down the sewer
glitter
throws up more than a pregnant woman
fucks and pillows
premarital hand holding
sir
check off my bucket list
he won't let me make popcorn
knees touching
i love you
<3
e: when i was your man
e: freaking out
e: favorite uncle
e: cookie
e: makki and mattsun
e: cookie thieves
e: always you

longer than one direction's hiatus

9K 397 330
By ushijimoo

hajime was up before you the next morning and was on his phone while rubbing your back. you were laying on top of him and the blanket was thrown over both your bodies.

you moved a little bit and hajime put his phone down and your hand found his. he smiled when you held his hand even his in your sleep.

"i love you."

he brushed his hand against your face and kissed your forehead. he softly pushed you off him and onto the bed.

after going to the bathroom he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. he settled with cookies. a good enough breakfast.

while his back was turned, you were waddling your way into the kitchen. your arms wrapped around his waist and your face pressed against his back.

"i love you too."

hajime froze and slowly turned around. "repeat that please."

"i love you." you said and moved your arms to wrap around his neck. he seemed to be in a state of shock so you started placing kisses all over his face.

"do you need new batteries?" you asked and patted his chest. you kissed his lips softly and that seemed to break him out of his shocked state.

"i think i just got recharged." he said and held your waist. "how'd you get out here?" he glanced down at your legs.

"i had to crawl through the darkest depths of hell and the scorching desert just to get out here to you."

"should've just called for me." he said and grabbed your jaw with one hand, tilting it up.

"then i wouldn't be able to surprise you." you said and closed the gap between you two.

hajime's kiss was different from the others. it was more calm, but also desperate and demanding at the same time.

your hands were in his hair, pulling his face closer to yours. he leaned against the counter and pulled you to stand between his legs. "waited so long to fucking say that." he said against your lips.

"then why'd you wait?"

"well i don't think texting "hey i love you" while we were broken up would be a good thing to do." he answered and pulled away. you reached behind him and grabbed the ring pop from yesterday.

"it would've depended on my mood." you took the wrapper off and slid the ring into your finger.

"hey!" the door flew open and reiji walked in. "clothes on?" he covered his eyes.

"no, we're both standing here naked with the curtains wide open." you answered and stuck the ring pop into your mouth.

hajime draped his arm over your shoulders and picked up a cup of coffee in his other hand.

"that's weird even for you two." reiji said and removed his hand from his eyes. "well i'm guessing you're back together."

"how'd you guess?" you asked.

"definitely not hajime's shirt that's now on you, him being shirtless, your ring pop, his arm, um your... necks."

you looked up and hajime lifted his head up to drink his coffee. there were hickies scattered all over his neck and you were sure yours looked the same.

"moving on!" reiji said and walked back out the door. hajime's hand moved up to your neck and poked it.

"what are you doing?" you asked.

hajime's eyes flickered to your mouth, neck, and then eyes. "admiring what i did yesterday." he said and lightly kissed one of the purple marks on your neck.

"what's reiji doing?"

"you'll see." he answered and picked up a cookie.

two seconds later there was a dog running into the apartment. "holy shit." haru ran up to you and practically jumped on you.

"surprise." hajime said. "that's where reiji went last night."

"did he pay you?" you asked and knelt down next to haru.

"yup. and laundry for a week."

"how sweet of you." you took the ring pop off your finger and kept it into your mouth so haru's fur couldn't get in it.

"can we bring ollie over?" you asked and looked over at your boyfriend.

"ill go get him."

"don't drop him!" hajime jumped over to your balcony and knocked on the glass door. semi was in the kitchen and

"morning." semi greeted.

"mormon. can i borrow ollie for a sec?" he asked when ollie walked over to him.

"all yours." semi waved his hand and got himself a glass of milk. "so confessed already huh?"

"how'd you know?"

"hears you two last night." the horror and nervousness on hajime's face was clear. "i'm just kidding. she didn't come home last night so i guessed."

"yeah, we're back together, i told her i love, and she loves me back." hajime nodded with a small smile on his face.

"and you're not leaving anything soon right?"

"nope."

"okay good." semi said. "cant believe i cried with her just for you two to get back together in two years."

hajime held back his laugh. "you cried."

"still don't know why. oh and the hand on my ass. it was very interesting. i think we all bonded after that night."

"so me breaking up with her made you guys all bond and cry together?"

"yeah, i'm sure it's in reon and her camera too." semi said. "reon took many pictures that night."

"i want to see them."

"she won't let you."

"i'll be sneaky."

"good luck."

hajime picked up ollie and went back to the balcony. reiji was there to take ollie while hajime jumped back over.

you were sitting on the floor when ollie ran over to you. "haru and ollie. be friends now."

you pushed them to sit in front of each other and looked over to hajime. he walked over to you and helped you up.

reiji went to his room and hajime walked over to the couch with you in his arms. "thank you." you said and sat down.

"how much longer are you gonna be sore?" hajime asked and poked your thigh.

"forever. longer than one direction's hiatus." you laid down and grabbed the remote to the tv.

ollie and haru were still sitting across from each other so you picked up a piece of paper and crumbled it up. once it was in a ball shape you threw it in their direction and both ran after it.

hajime picked up your feet and placed them in his lap after sitting down. "want popcorn?" hajime asked and you glared at him.

"oh you offer me popcorn today, but not yesterday when i was actually craving it?"

"if you don't i'll just make it for myself."

"do it then."

"okay."

hajime got up and walked over to the kitchen while the two dogs ran back to you. you threw the paper ball across the room again and looked back at hajime who was actually making popcorn.

you continued throwing the paper ball for the two dogs until hajime came back. he sat down on the floor in front of you and watched the show that was playing on the tv.

your hand reached down and grabbed a handful of popcorn. "get away." hajime pulled the bowl away from you.

ollie walked over to hajime and looked up at hajime. "if you think i'm the persuasive one wait until you see ollie's look." you said and threw the popcorn into the air, trying to catch it in your mouth.

"just avoid the eye contact." hajime didn't move his gaze from the tv.

"just wait."

ollie placed down paw on hajime's thigh and leg out a whine. "ah." hajime nodded in understandment.

"yeah." you took more popcorn while he wasn't looking.

"this is what he gets for living with you."

"you say that like it's a bad thing."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚
insta, tiktok, and discord in bio
so face reveal ig 🕺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 110 8
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›๊œฑแดœแด‹ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ ษช๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ๊œฑสœส ส™แดส ... แด€ ๊œฑสœส ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…แดแด‡๊œฑษด'แด› แด„แด€ษด'แด› สœแด€ษดแด…สŸแด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แดแดกษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ, แด€ษดแด… สแด‡แด›, สœแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษขแดแดแด… แด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด‹ษชษดษข สœษช๊œฑ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดกษด ๊œฐ...
18.8K 463 15
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โI'm the best I can be with youโž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โMe tooโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡// A girl going to Seijoh, cousin of Toru Oikawa. Not the mention, an anti-social...
199K 8.9K 25
COMPLETED โ™ก semi eita x fem! reader โ†ณ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyday to the point it was considered "flirt...
693K 21.2K 28
hinata makes a groupchat and accidentally added a random number mistaken for tsukishima's. - - - unedited haikyuu half chat fic tsukishima x reader ...