rip out her hair extensions

"shut up shut up shut up." iwaizumi covered his ears while walking down the hallway.

"you're going on a date!" oikawa sang and followed iwaizumi even though his class was the other direction.

"i have made a mistake." iwaizumi mumbled to himself and shoved oikawa away. "get away from me."

"no! you asked for my assistance so now I have to help you. cant have your first date with y/n go badly can we?" oikawa stopped iwaizumi from walking away.

"who has a date?" makki asked, spinning around the second he heard date and y/n.

"iwaizumi and y/n!"

"oh fucking finally." mattsun threw his arm around makki and leaned forwards. "so where you going?"

"this idiot has nothing planned yet." oikawa snorted and patted his best friend on his back.

"take her to bed." makki smirked and ruffled iwaizumi's hair. "well whatever you do have fun." he walked away to get to his class with mattsun behind him.

"so what's up with them?" iwaizumi asked.

"not really sure." oikawa said. "i saw them in the storage room the other day. kissing. or making out. same thing."

"do you think she'd want to be my girlfriend?" iwaizumi asked, changing the topic.

"are you stupid?" oikawa asked. "do you need glasses to see how much you two are meant for each other. she likes you and you like her, boom done."

"that's so much more complicated than it sounds." iwaizumi sighed and loosened his tie. it was nearly choking the fuck out of him.

"then do the normal dinner, movie, cuddles, sleepover type of date." oikawa shrugged.

"you think y/n would actually want that?" iwaizumi raised an eyebrow at oikawa.

"you're right." oikawa nodded. "laser tag? paintball? go to the beach. come on iwa-chan use your brain and think."

"why did I even ask you in the first place?"

"because i'm amazing at coming up witb date ideas." oikawa said and leaned into iwaizumi.

"go to class." iwaizumi shoved him away and entered his classroom. he spent the whole class spacing out and thinking of places he could take you.

definitely to his house afterwards if you wanted to and then going out for food, but what would be the actual date?

when he asked you on a date he didn't expect it to be this complicated

"iwaizumi hajime." he looked up and found half the class looking at him. "what's the answer to number five?"

"uh, b?"

"hm, correct." his teacher gave him a suspicious look before calling on another student.

he rested his head on his desk and got lost in his thoughts for the rest of class. he still had around six days of thinking and then one day of actually planning it.

or maybe he was just overthinking it

iwaizumi grabbed his books and rushed out of class to go find oikawa.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

"iwaizumi!" semi wasn't sure who to expect when he opened the door since you and tendou never knocked. "y/n's not here yet. you can wait for her though."

iwaizumi walked inside and sat in a chair that was in the middle of the room for some reason.

"soooo where are you taking my cousin?" semi asked.

"she can tell you when she gets back." iwaizumi leaned back in his chair with his hands in his pockets.

he was just wearing a hoodie with a jacket and jeans. casual.

"did you know how long it took me to get her to tell me about the kiss? i just found out everything about it two days ago." semi held up two fingers. "two!"

"i fucking hate her." you said when you opened the door. "there's men clothes on my bed! my precious bed."

"throw something on her bed." semi shrugged.

"i just wanna rip out her hair extensions." you said and finally noticed iwaizumi. "oh hey!"

"hi. ready to go?" you nodded and iwaizumi stood up, walking towards you.

"bye semi semi!" you waved and walked out the door.

"rip out her hair extensions?" iwaizumi immediately questioned when you got out of the school and into his car.

"just her hair in general. iwa, she fucking cuts her own fucking hair on her fucking bed and then brushes them onto the fucking floor." you complained.

iwaizumi let out a small laugh when he heard your sentence full of fuck's. "she doesn't even look good when she cuts her own hair!"

he let you complain about her while he backed out of the parking spot. one arm was behind your seat and he was turning his body around to see.

like iwaizumi said a couple weeks ago, he could drive easily with one hand. he was fiddling with the car controls with one hand while the other stayed on the wheel.

"am I gonna have to wait until we actually get to the place?" you asked.

"yes. also I have a question."

"yeah?" he glanced at you, but then looked away when he saw you looking back at him.

"can you stay the night?" he asked, looking back at you for your reaction. your eyes widened a little bit and eyebrows rose but other than that you looked normal.

"ye-"

"it's just that my parents are out of town again and it's just me and haru and I know haru misses you and I-"

"iwaizumi, I was going to say yes." you had your hand over his mouth to stop his rambling.

"really?" iwaizumi had a smile on his face.

"sure, you are saving me from sleeping in a bunk bed with my stupid roommate so." you then realized what you said. "wait i'm not saying that I'm only staying because i don't want to be with my roommate." you cleared up.

"so you're saying you want to stay with me."

"yes."

"on my bed."

"where is this going...?" you asked slowly. the obvious answer was yes.

"no where. i'm just asking." he said and looked back at the road.

"well the answer is yes." you said and noticed a smile growing on iwaizumi's face. "now keep your eyes on the road before we crash."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
i've decided to start updating my kuroo fic because i've been putting it off for a long time now 👍