e: cookie thieves

hiro - four years
kyo - three years
kakeru - two months

you were starting to wonder if hajime did actually set an alarm on his phone a few weeks after kakeru was born. that would explain how you were magically pregnant once more.

"are you guys actually planning a whole volleyball team?" oikawa asked when you revealed the news to him. he was holding kakeru under his armpits and lifting him up into the air.

out of all your family ad friends, kakeru found a deep liking to oikawa. just like how hiro preferred kazumi and kyo with makki and mattsun.

he didn't say it, but you could tell semi wanted to have a kid that would run to him first. maybe it was because he was the one uncle actually connected by blood or because he was the most excited when you first had hiro.

or maybe because he just loved his nephews.

"no." you looked over your three sons. "i think four is a good place to stop." you rested your hand over the little baby bump you had.

oikawa turned his head to narrow his eyes at his best friend. "you get your wife pregnant too much." he accused and hajime simply stared back at him.

"am i getting your mom pregnant too much, little man?" hajime raised his eyes down to kakeru who was enjoying the feeling of being in the air too much to notice his dad was speaking to him.

kyo had a bowl of apple slices in his hands and plopped down on your lap. hiro was laying down on the floor and staring up at the ceiling. he came home from preschool and was talking on the whole car ride home about the rain and how much he hated the rain because he couldn't play outside.

haru was past the point of chasing after his dogs toys and laid in his dog bed for most of the day. ollie was a little more active but he also stayed in his bed for the day too.

kyo and hiro were disappointed at their lack of playfulness and you caught them squatting down next to the two dogs and rolling a ball back and forth, trying to get them to play.

"mommy." kyo caught your attention. he was holding out his arm and had an apple slice in his hand for you. "apple."

"thank you." you opened your mouth and took a bite of the apple slice. he held onto the rest of the apple while he picked up another slice and ate it.

kyo was definitely the most patient and oddly calm for a three year old. he didn't cry as much as the other two and haven't thrown any major temper tantrums.

"do you think you'll get another boy?" oikawa asked and let kakeru down. kakeru started crawling over to hajime and reached out for his dad.

"i hope not." you admitted and could feel hajime's growing grin on his face. "i mean, someone wants a girl so badly and i do too."

"i wonder who that is." oikawa turned his head around slowly until his eyes met hajime's.

"what? i just want a mini y/n." he shrugged. "imagine the cuteness that would be in that little girl."

"when does the rain stops?" hiro groaned and rolled over so he was now laying facedown on the floor. while in the process of rolling over, his head dropped down on the floor with a loud thump.

"hiro." hajime stood up and carried kakeru with him. your husband crouched down next to hiro and lifted his head up. "how's the head?"

"hurtings."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

"i don't like you at all right now." you glared at hajime while he smiled affectionately at you. he just threw a sprinkle to your face.