e: freaking out

the last few months have been nothing but planning. from the decorations, setting, invitations, cake, shopping, and making sure everything was perfect.

"don't stress it too much." hajime said to you when you cuddled up next to him on the bed. semi and reiji moved out of the apartments so you and hajime took over one together. "it's going to be good."

"it's not that." you held up an invitation to him.

hajime took one look at the names written on the paper and crumbled it up, tossing it onto the floor behind him.

"they're still my parents..." you said and stared at your hand where the invitation was. hajime wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest.

"you don't owe them anything." his voice held slightly anger in them that wasn't directed at you but to your parents. "they're the ones who pushed you over the edge and pushed you away from them."

"without them, semi's and his family is all i have." you were grateful for your cousin and everything he's done for you.

he got you a job that you got to work with him, back in high school he was the one who kept you in check. he would take you to his parent's house when your parents left on holidays, let you move in with him after high school, never forgot a single birthday, and was absolutely furious when he found out what happened with you and your parents. and he was ready to fly to america himself when you and hajime broke up.

he was the best family member you could ask for.

"they were horrible to you." hajime's voice softened.

"i'm their only child and they won't even go to our wedding," you let your head fall onto his chest. "but i suppose they would dampen the mood if they were there."

"i always knew they didn't like me." he's never ever met them. your parents just judged him based off what you told them. "me putting a ring on their only child and taking her away from her precious doctor future when she doesn't even want to be a doctor." he pinched your cheek.

"hey, i fixed you up that one time."

"and i enjoyed every second of it, not the pain part though. but you patching me up." he rubbed your back. "feeling better? i can go get haru and ollie for you." the two dogs stayed in semi's old room.

you shook your head, wanting to spend time with him alone. "i just want to hug you." hajime lifted you up onto his chest within seconds and wrapped his arms around your waist while your arms raised to his neck.

"at least your parents love me." you started pressing kisses to his jaw and his hand was rubbing your back, trying to take your mind off the stress of all the wedding planning.

"my whole family loves you."

"and i love you." you pushed yourself up and your lips were against the corner of his mouth. "the most out of everyone."

"i can't wait to be your husband." he dipped his head down and captured your lips into a kiss.

"and i can't wait to be your wife."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

"i can't do this." you were sitting in a chair and your limbs seemed to be locked up. semi and tendou exchanged concerned looks but then semi crouched down in front of you.

"and tell me why you can't go out and marry the guy who you've been in love with for around five years now?" he made sure he wasn't stepping on your dress.