i feel like a divorced dad

double update

"merry christmas." hajime said when he noticed you were awake.

"merry christmas." you said back and got up to go to the bathroom. the dress you had on last night was now replaced with one of hajime's shirts.

"i changed the dress wirh the shirt after you fell asleep yesterday." hajime was leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom while you brushed your teeth. "it didn't look comfortable to sleep in."

"thanks."

hajime stared at you in the mirror. your responses to him were short and simple ever since you got to his house last night.

he followed you downstairs after you were done and sat down next to you. "so some of my relatives are coming over in a couple hours." he said, starting a conversation. "just letting you know. one of my cousins may try to hit on you though."

you let out a small laugh. "i have that special effect on people." you boasted. hajime flicked your forehead, but was glad you seemed to be going back to your normal self.

"but if you tell them to stop they will." he added and leaned against the counter.

"sounds good. where are your parents?" you asked and noticed that it was only you two.

"they went to pick up the ones who flew here. haru went with them since my cousins love him."

you nodded and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist. he looked down at you, but stayed still.

"what are you planning?" he rested his elbows on the counter while you stood between his legs.

"just taking some advice someone gave to me yesterday." you whispered and kissed him.

"the person who gave you advice deserves a raise." he said against your lips.

his hands were now on your waist and one hand was moving up to the back of your neck to pull you closer.

you moved your arms from around his waist to the belt loops in his jeans and pressed him against you making him tightened his grip on the back of your neck.

"oh fucking hell." he groaned when you moved even closer, practically grinding on him at this point.

"merry christmas." you said before walking back to his room to change out of his tshirt.

"hey." hajime grabbed your neck and turned you back around. your eyes widened as you looked up at him. "don't start what you can't finish." your eyes moved down to his pants and saw what the problem was.

"honestly, we just kissed and you're already acting up." you said and placed one finger under his chin. "and i plan to finish what i started, but just not right now."

you could tell your words had an effect on him. his eyes darkened the slightest bit and he moved to kiss you again.

you kissed him back, but two seconds after he moved his lips down to your neck, sucking on the skin there.

"you're gonna leave a mark." you said, but didn't stop him.

"it'll fade away." he said and pulled back. "now go get ready. domt wear anything too fancy. my family is all casual and not into the formal shit."

"i was going to before someone stopped me." you said under your breath. before you could even make it up the stairs there was a stinging pain was on your ass. "seriously?"

hajime grinned at you and walked back into the kitchen. you rummaged through your bag before finding a pair of baggy jeans and a top.

you finished the rest of your look and ran back down the stairs. hajime was sitting on the stool in the kitchen when you saw him.