throw your body down the sewer

"did you invite her here?" hajime asked the second mattsun sat down.

"yes." he replied and sat down across from him. "calm your tits, she'll be here in ten minutes."

"yeah it's not like she's gonna miss oikawa's birthday party planning." makki said and slid in the seat next to mattsun.

hajime nodded and continued drinking out of his milkshake. you were outside of the shop while scrolling through your phone.

a job offer from semi

"you're gonna run right into the pillar." hajime placed his hand on your forehead and pushed you back.

"what?" you looked up. "oh, thanks."

"one day you're gonna crack your head open." he said and flicked your forehead.

"i will not." you grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand down.

"you might." he led you over to the table where the other two were sitting.

"it's like you want me to crack my head open." you said and sat down in the seat next to him.

makki and mattsun were sitting across from you guys, waiting for your conversation to be over.

"who says i don't want you to." hajime said and your jaw dropped.

"i want to break off the friendship now." you placed your hand on your heart. "my feelings are hurt."

"how tragic."

"very tragic indeed." makki cleared his throat, making the two of you look over at him.

"right, birthday planning." hajime said and turned his body to the two guys sitting across from you two. "so what you got?"

"that it's his birthday and it's gonna be a surprise party." mattsun said.

"that's it?"

"that's it."

"how sad." hajime said and picked up his milkshake again.

"there's gonna be drinks." makki added.

"fantastic."

"and we're not letting you get drunk." makki pointed his finger at you.

"why not?" you asked.

"we had to babysit you the whole night, that's why."

"well no one asked you to." you said. "i'll be perfectly fine."

"you called a flamingo a unicorn." mattsun stated.

"pfft, common mistake." you waved your hand.

"you were seeing three of us when there was only one."

"who knows? maybe you have a secret twin or two." you shrugged.

"you fell asleep in the pool for a couple minutes."

"can't a person be tired?"

hajime and makki were watching the two of you banter with amusement. hajime was enjoying the whipped cream on top of his milkshake while makki was eating a slice of chocolate cake.

"you slapped him."

"he deserved it." hajime nodded in agreement. "and I asked beforehand so I got consent to slap him and he said he wouldn't get mad at me."

"confirm?" mattsun turned to hajime.

"confirmed."

"well then if you end up in the deep end of the pool with no one there to save you while you're drunk off your ass, don't blame me." mattsun crossed his arms, accepted defeat.