•verbatim• hawk CK ON HOLD

By faithlikesfiction

ON HOLD "you know that imma be the one that keeps it real with you" 16+ More

INTRO
the good, and the bad (ass)
highschool is for heathens
a superiority complex
strike first
dance on the dashboard
love the way you lie
mf'n gentlemen
still havent found what im looking for
slasher
you tryna dance, babe?
baby girl u got me rollin
layin in bed with a messed up head
girl, u know the story
catch a glimpse of you
eyes comparable to the sunrise
i'm insane, but you're the same
pretty girls make fools outta wise men
trapped inside space and time
hows it feel?
sunroof top and a gangster lead
I know i said i wouldnt do these but, A/N
holding onto nothing
following the map that leads to u
save yourself
in my zone, I've been all alone
d n a
make me get violent
all eyes on the golden girl
transparent soul
trippin' off the power
kamikaze.
hysteria
the Xander Jones case.
the night calls to dreamers
tryna find the one that can fix me
did you miss me?
you ain't nothing but a lost cause
shine like the sun when it comes up
long time, no see.
you can hit my phone 24/7
to the ATL
AUTHORS NOTE :)
are we too young for this?
baby i got me, and that's all i need

who are you?

931 19 4
By faithlikesfiction

I'm jamming out in my room to some music late at night doing some last minute studying for a dumb test I have to take. Even though I'm suspended, I still have to catch up on my more and it's so annoying.

I hum along to the best of the slow rock song before hearing a ding from my laptop.

I switch my tab and open my...personal email? I don't even use this how did someone get it..

New Email From: rskeene5@gmail.com

This sender is not listed in your contacts

Report to junk?  

Yes         No

"Hey Ash. In all honesty I have no idea how to start this email or if you'll even get it. I hope you're safe. If you ever get this, please let me know how things are and if you turned yourself in. I'll keep you updated on details in here...if you'd like. It's..well, it's jail. Best way to put it. Anyway I've gotta go so...yeah if you get this, let me know. Thanks.

                                                               - Robby"

That was...beyond unexpected...

I stare in shock for a quite moment with my mouth slightly agape before hearing a soft knock on my door.

I direct my attention to the opening of the door and I see a damp, red haired boy poke his head in the door before coming and sitting down on my bed.

"whatcha reading?" He says while shoving a piece of...dry toast down his throat.

I quickly switch my tabs before he gets the chance to see and pretend to be doing something else.

"Uh you know, gotta study for that test I'll have when I get back." I say with a slight smile.

Hawk is...how do I put this nicely. He's too hypersensitive for his own good. Since I've been back he's been..better. Especially when he's home, but when around the other cobras, or the dojo even gets mention, it does downhill very quickly. It penalty makes me sad to see him so...uptight like this. He still has a lot of dreams though...sometimes I hear him almost talking to himself or I find him on the couch the next morning where he couldn't sleep in his room.

One time he actually came in and slept with me, but he didn't wanna appear "weak" or whatever so that didn't last long. At least that's what I presume. Other than that we've become pretty close. However it's odd seeing him every day.

From what I've heard from other Cobra's he's been very...violent, (more than usual) and very..protective over Miguel, me, the dojo, essentially everything.

Hawk sits on my bed in silence an shows on his phone for a few minutes laying on his stomach and trying to nuzzle his head under my arm.

"ewww your hair is wet"

"you're so dramaticccc" he says in a sassy DRAMATIC tone

"will you go watch a movie with me" he asks as he rolls off the bed and I die laughing.

he stands straight back up and tries to lean on the nightstand table and...misses??

I mean this boy just flat out fell on the floor face first.

"That table has for sure been moved since last time I was in here..."

"...you came in here 2 hours a-"

"AND?  A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 2 HOURS, LIKE MAYBE A MOVIE? LETS GOOOO" he says dragging me by the wrist into the living room.

Ash is asleep. She's all cuddled up with a fuzzy blanket and a pillow in the corner of the couch.

We watched Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift cause it's her favorite. Not my thing, but it should be, I'm trying to like it.

I scroll on my phone for a few more minutes before feeling my eyes get really heavy.

I take some deep breaths and try to calm my mind to get some rest.

You're such a loser

No matter what you do you'll never be tough

She ran away with Robby, not you

She's hiding something from you

She doesn't love you

You're putting too much effort into her

She's not worth your time

Your better than her

You could be doing cool shit right now but you're at home with a stupid girl

Are you dumb

You did this to yourself

You're the reason Miguel got hurt

You lost Demetri cause you're a self centered dick

Aisha had to leave because of you

Bert had to leave because of you

All of this division is because of you

Everyone hates you

They always will

Because you're a freak.

Lip.

my eyes open wide as I light out a yelp and grab my head in pain,

they won't be quiet.

I look over to make sure I didn't wake Ash and I get up and run to my room.

I spin around in circles mumbling nonsense to myself trying to o make them be quiet.

Maybe they're right.

Ash was acting suspicious...

go look at her laptop.

No, I trust her..I'm not gonna do that

And if she's not hiding anything you aren't doing anything wrong

But I shouldn't have a reason

But you do, and she's living in your house

I put my hands on the doorframe of her door and I see her laptop sitting there on the foot her bed where she left it.

I glance back at her fast asleep on the couch.

Pull the fucking trigger, Eli.

Before I know it I'm sitting on her bed and typing away at her laptop.

Most of it is school stuff and then I check her email,

There's a open draft to...

Robby Keene.

A/N: ayooo I'm so sorry for the lack of updates guys. If you guys saw my post on my message board you'd know my exams will be over in 1 week!! I'm so close ahh!! Then I'll be able to update a lot more, anyways, I hope you guys are doing amazing, go drink some water, and eat something. oh and go touch some grass and study if you have time!

much love!!

vote, and comment!! <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.4K 74
❝girl you really got a hold on me.❞ miguel diaz x fem!oc
244K 4.1K 41
✓ 𝗷. 𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
37.7K 332 20
Basically just whole bunch one shots of Jacob Bertrand and all the characters he plays on TV. No longer taking requests! RANKINGS #1 for jacobbertra...
115K 1.6K 25
"SAID SHE WANNA ROLL WITH ME" we scream in the car. god i really love him. make sure you comment and star it :) it helps me with ideas and motivation...