Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 6

17.3K 390 29
By oliviafojt

Recap

I made my way to my seat just as the bell rang and class started. Luckily today we were watching a movie that I had already seen. And I'm guessing from the look on Bellas face, she had seen it too.

The movie started to play just as the lights were shut off. I looked over at Bella waiting for answers,  all she did was smirk at me. God that sexy little smirk. It made me want to take her right here and now and just ravish her. 

'Feeling a little lustful are we major' Bella said in my head, with that smirk still plastered on her gorgeous face.

'How did you know I was feeling lustful?' I thought.

'I'll tell you when we get to that part. I'll start from the beginning' she thought.

'Why do I have a feeling this talk will change everything' I thought to myself, Momentarily forgetting she was inside my head.

'Because it will' she replied bluntly.

'Great'

Bellas P.O.V

As soon as jasper sat down next to me in first period I wrapped my shield around him and took his power. Peter told me my power was a stealer. In all reality it's more like a copier. I copy gifts not steal them.

'I wonder why it's called stealing then....hmm' I thought only to myself. I'll figure that out later, now back to the matter at hand. I copied jaspers power, hence why I knew he was feeling lustful. *snickers* this gift is awesome.

(Bellas thoughts - italics, jaspers thoughts - bold)

'Here we go. So yesterday I was feeling a lot of frustration and annoyance at Edward, which I'm sure you felt. I was thinking about the differences of our relationship compared to everyone else in your family. Apart from yours and Alice's that is. I needed to find more out about the mating bond and what your supposed to be feeling.

I knew there was only one person I could ask who would tell the truth, besides you, Carlisle. That is why I lied to Edward yesterday about going to hang out with my dad. Instead I went to see Carlisle at the hospital.

When I asked him about mates he confirmed my suspicion that the feelings I had for Edward was not that of a true mate.

I then had the idea to ask him about how vampires act when they are protecting their meals. You see on my disastrous 18th birthday I saw Edwards eyes turn black after I cut my finger. I saw him start to turn towards me to attack, but you stepping forward to protect me from him caused him to get possessive and push me into the table.

The way he was defending me from everyone was not the way you protect your mate from a threat. It was more like he was defending his kill.'

'Wait ya know I was trying to protect ya?how?'

'Because your eyes weren't black with bloodlust when you started to move towards me. You weren't even watching me, you were watching Edward. I know you tried to attack me after I was pushed into the table, but I don't blame you for that. You felt everyones bloodlust on top of your own. No one, not even the most controlled vampire can resist that temptation.'

'Wow. Ya are truly amazin darlin. Sorry for interuptin. Continue'

'OK well after I left Carlisle, I knew I had a lot to think about. When I got home I started on dinner for Charlie.  Throughout putting dinner together I thought about everything I was told. I knew Edward was not my mate like he says.

I wished I could read his mind so I knew what he really thought about me. When we sat down for dinner I realized that I could hear Charlies thoughts. At first I thought I was going crazy. It was all so confusing.

After I was done with the dishes and homework I went upstairs to bed. When I got into my room I got a text from an unknown number. It was Peter. It took me a minute to remember where I heard that fuckers name before.

After I remembered who he was I asked him why he texted me and how he got my number. You can probably guess his answer 'I just know shit'. I'm gonna prove to that fucker that his gift is really a gift when I meet him.

Anyways he then told me that he texted me because he thought I'd like to know how I was able to read Charlies mind.'

The lights then came on and the movie was shut off. The teacher told the class we would continue watching the movie tomorrow. 'We will continue this talk in our next class.'

'Alright darlin'

The bell rang and me and jasper headed to our next class. Usually Edward waited outside all of my classes to walk me to the next one. However today he was not waiting outside for me. Relief flooded through my system at that. He was probably still pissed at me from our confrontation earlier.

'I think ya look beautiful today darlin'

I forgot that our minds were still linked, so he just heard all that in my mind.

'Thanks major'

Jaspers P.O.V

As we walked to our second period class I thought about everything Bella has said so far. Peter, that fucker has some explaining to do.

We walked into class and I went straight to my seat. Bella walked up to the teacher and just like the last class, got the teacher to move her to my table. The woman is good.

She came to sit by me as class started. The teacher talked for a few minutes and handed out our work and set the class loose. Now to finish our mind conversation.

'OK so we then got to talking about how I could suddenly read minds. He told me it was apart of my gifts. He told me I am a mental and physical  shield. I can push my shields out to protect others and either use them together or seperate them.

When someone is in my shield I can steal or I guess copy their power if they have one. The power is automatically turned off and stored for later until I want to use it. Which is how I felt your lust earlier, I copied your gift.

I can also read minds and project my thoughts to others, which is also a gift I can turn off if I need too. Also anyone who is under my shield can also hear the thoughts that I hear from people'

'Holy shit! How is that possible, your still human'

'I asked yoda the same question. He told me it was because when edward sucked all of james' venom out of my system, the change had already begun to happen, just enough to enhance the abilities I would have as a vampire'

'Woah....I've never heard of that happenin before darlin. Is that all ya talked about or is there more'

'Oh there's more. The next part is gonna piss you off. Hell I'm still pissed off at it. He told me that I'm special. That I had to be special and powerful to be my mates other half.

That confirmed Edwards not my mate because hes a pansy ass bitch. Anyways I also have another side to myself like you have the major. Her name is IZ. He told me she would introduce herself to me soon, and that if she wants she can come out while I'm still human, but it will take a lot of energy. Most likely she won't come out until I'm changed, but there's always a possibility it will happen before.

He told me that my mate is the only other vampire who's other side can make an appearance when there's a threat. That is when I figured out that you and I are mates. Apparently fucktward and the pixie bitch have been using us and lieing to us. Me, for my blood and you for protection.

I want to kill those fuckers so bad, but yoda suggested playin with them first. I gotta say I love that idea. I talked to both Peter and Char for awhile after that. They told me they already love me and consider me family. Also they can't wait to meet me'

I used jaspers gift and felt for his emotions. 'Dam' he was pissed.

'It's going to be hard to not kill them darlin, but I'll try. What do ya wanna do to mess with them'

'Im not really sure. I know the family is going on another long hunting trip soon. We need to figure out a way to get them to leave you alone with me. I guess we can both try to use your gift to persuade them. But just so you know, they know we are mates. They have been keeping us apart on purpose. After the family leaves for their hunt we can go to Texas to hang with Peter and Char. I'm excited to meet them. We can figure out a plan in texas.'

'Sounds good darlin. So if they are not our mates whose mates are they? Are they eachothers?'

'Nope. Apparently they both killed their mates awhile ago. They are however having an affair. That's what they do when they go hunting or are left alone. They love eachother, they just aren't mates'

The bell then rang signaling the end of second hour. I felt Bellas mind disconnect from my own. I knew me and Alice weren't mates, I just didn't want to believe she was lieing to me.

How could they do this to me and Bella? Why were they keeping us apart? Does the rest of the family know? Are they apart of this? I had so many questions that I needed answers too. I'll try to let them go for now, but I know one thing for certain. That fucker of a brother of mine has got some serious explainin to do when I see him!

OK FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER. I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT SO FAR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT BE DOING A RECAP OF THEY'RE CONVERSATION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOL.

AGAIN ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACE SETTINGS, ALONG WITH SOME DIALOGUE BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.

THE NICKNAMES BELONG TO OTHER AMAZING WRITERS ON WATTPAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
303K 6.7K 28
It's been about seven months since the Cullen family lost their beloved mother and fiancรฉ. In a world of vampires, and Werewolves, nothing is truly...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
1.8K 107 21
This is gonna be my my first twilight fan fic guys ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Bella and Edward once again meet, Victoria helps her, Alice sees a vision of Bella but as a...