Hidden ( on hold )

By bluemoovn

hyunlix āœ®ā‹†Ė™ two members of a famous kpop band, Stray Kids, discover to have mutual feelings that will have to... More

š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š­š°šØ
š­š”š«šžšž
šŸšØš®š«
šŸš¢šÆšž
š¬š¢š±
š¬šžšÆšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­
š§š¢š§šž
š­šžš§
šžš„šžšÆšžš§
š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š­š°šžš§š­š²
author update - i'm alive !!

šØš§šž

20.7K 541 547
By bluemoovn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐃 𝐄 𝐍

It was 7 in the morning.

Jeongin's alarm had been going off just seconds ago.
He had woken up before the others, as always.

He went straight to the bathroom, freshened up to wake up well, and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes.
He wanted his friends to start the day off right.

After a while also Seungmin, the second youngest of the group, woke up.
However, he stayed in his bed for ten minutes more, after opening his eyes. He felt sleepy.
He shared the room with Jeongin and Changbin.  The boy with chestnut colored hair quickly looked around only to find the latter snoring.

The other bedrooms in their dormitory were also shared: Han and Minho in one, Chan, Hyunjin, and Felix in another.

"Good morning Jeongin" Seungmin said softly as he walked into the kitchen. Sleep had soon given way to hunger.
"Hii, 'morning to you!" Jeongin happily replied in a whisper as the two of them surely had no intention of waking the others; Stray Kids had practiced a lot the day before, they all were exhausted.
"What are you doing?" Seungmin asked as he stared at the younger, whom was taking flour off a shelf. "I'm making pancakes", the boy replied while getting some eggs from the fridge.

Seungmin walked a little closer to the boy. Yay, let me help you!", said he in a happy tone, which instantly made Jeongin show his brightest smile.
The two of them quickly washed their hands, for the second time that morning, and started making pancake dough.

About an hour and an half later also Chan, Minho, Han and Changbin woke up due to the loud ringer of Minho's Phone.
Everyone else in the group always used personalized alarms since they hated the default iPhone alarm ringtone.  Everyone but Minho, apparently.

"Hyung, I HATE you" Han yelled as he got out of his bed to hit the culprit right in the face using a pillow.

"Han? What? HEYY! It is not MY fault, I was so tired that I forgot to turn it off last night therefore it-", Minho was trying to say (kinda screaming) but Han's feather filled weapon hit his face again.
The two of them giggled.

"I love you"

Minho whispered to himself, face on his pillow, smiling softly. The sentence was like an uncontrolled and automatic reaction to hearing Han's contagious laugh, for which the other boy had always had a soft spot.
'Shit- What did I just say? I'm an idiot. What if he heard that? Oh, fuck me' , he thought.

"Did you say something?" Han asked as he had been too focused on hitting the pillow on the back of his friend's neck to hear his confession.

Minho breathed an unnoticed sigh of relief and answered
"I said .. that I hate you too, dumb squirrel."
The Minho of all time was now back, the one who grumpily replied to almost everyone, although jokingly. In fact, he was one of the kindest people on the planet.

The other, whose face resembled that of a squirrel, smiled knowingly and replied "I perfectly know it".

Minho yawned and settled better on the bed.
He sat and afterwards he looked at Han standing in front of him. The older asked  "Uhm..are the others already awake?". "I think so, let's go and check ourselves" Han replied as Minho lazily stood up.

The two, after going to the bathroom one after the other, entered the kitchen where they found Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin and Chan, the last two had woken up for the same reason as Han.
"Oh you are finally here, Minho and Sungie", Jeongin exclaimed with a little smile as he saw them.

Changbin and Seungmin looked at the newcomers and said, almost in unison, "Good morning".
Chan turned to them and asked if the two had slept well. He always cared about his friends' health, they were his second family.

Minho looked at Chan and replied "I slept well but someone..", he feigned a cough looking at Han, "..someone decided to hit me with a pillow".

"He did what everyone else would have done, your phone alarm woke up all of us" Hyunjin said as he got into the area.
"Shut up Jinnie, it wasn't my fault", Minho answered immediately, with a fake murderous look.
Hyunjin's facial expression changed in a flash, now he looked scared, but then the tall boy with long hair suddenly started laughing.
He was acting, like the real drama queen he was.

"Where is Felix?" Jeongin said after looking around.
"He's still sleeping" replied Hyunjin.
'And he is so pretty doing it, I could probably admire him for hours' , Hyunjin thought.
He had always felt something special for that boy, even though he had never admitted it to anyone.

Minho looked at the group stating that he was hungry, so Han asked "What is this smell? have you guys cooked something?". The two of them received an answer from Seungmin, "Jeongin and I made pancakes".

"Let's eat then" Han said with a smile and a voice full of joy, all of them immensely loved pancakes and Jeongin's were mouthwatering to say the least.

"Cool but in the meantime you guys set the table, I will wake up Felix", announced Hyunjin just before walking to their room. Chan nodded and set the table, helped by the others.

Hyunjin walked over to Felix's bed and said quietly "Hey, good morning Lix", no reply received.
"C'mon baby, the others are waiting for you, wake up" he added as he gently stroked the hair of the freckled boy who opened his eyes at that moment and smiled faintly after recognizing the older's voice.

"Uh? What time is it?" was the first thing the sleepy Felix said as he rubbed his eyes.
"I believe it is almost nine o'clock" Hyunjin replied. "Why..why did you wake me up? It isn't that late and I am  still tired from last night's training, I want to sleeeep" Felix lamented meeting the other's gaze.
"I know it but Seungmin and Jeongin made pancakes, I didn't want-" luckily he corrected himself before Felix could notice it "we didn't want to eat them without you".

Felix, too sleepy to notice grammar incongruities, immediately jumped out of bed and said hopping "PANCAKES? Yeaaa!!".

Hyunjin's lips curved in a smile after seeing his favorite person being this happy.

The eyes of the other were shining. Hyunjin couldn't help but think that it would be marvelous if they lit up like that also when Felix talked of him.

Felix's expression changed when he realized that Hyunjin was staring at a wall, lost in his thoughts. "Hey, is everything ok? Hyunnie, you're staring at nothing", he asked shyly to Hyunjin. The taller didn't reply, he was thinking that he should tell him what his true feelings were, sooner or later.

They had been hidden for more than three years.

"Hyunjin?" saying so and placing a hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, Felix brought the other back to reality. Hyunjin gasped and looking back at him said "Oh— sorry Lix, I was just thinking, did you say anything important?"
"I asked if you are ok, you seemed..lost?",
Felix's gaze was worried about the possible answer.
"I'm fine, really. Nothing to worry about " Hyunjin said trying to smile although avoiding another eye contact.
"Honestly I don't belive you, but I won't insist".
After this sentence they both left the room and finally joined the others.

"Finally the two of you are here. Hyunjin,
did you forget how to wake someone?" Minho said looking at Hyunjin as he and Felix entered the kitchen.
'It's just Minho being Minho', Hyunjin thought.
"Don't be 'rude' to him, it was my fault 'cause I wanted to sleep more, not his" Felix answered in defense of Hyunjin , even knowing that Minho often talked sarcastically like this, especially with him.
He simply liked to tease the tallest.
"He was joking and we know it, Lix, Minho always does it" said Han before Minho could reply for himself.

"It looks like today is 'defend-my-boyfriend' day" said Seungmin laughing to change the topic.
They all laughed except Hyunjin and Minho.
Even though both of them would have loved to get engaged to their crushes for real.

"Guys, I woke up two hours ago and I've eaten only a toast, don't you want to eat something? In the meantime we've heated the pancakes and put on the table everything we may need for breakfast" Jeongin said with an expression which was cuter than usual.

Chan looked at the youngest and agreed
"He's right, our baby bread must be tired", followed by Jeongin's laughter. 'Baby bread' was a random nickname they used quite often with him.

"Yea I'm hungry, like a lot" said Minho.
"Thank you, Jeongin and Seungmin" said Felix.
"Thanks guys" said Han and Changbin.
Hyunjin smiled at Jeongin and Seungmin.
Then he sat down at the table, followed by the others. Felix sat down next to him, as he often did.

At the table there was everything: chocolate cream, maple syrup, butter, black cherry jam, honey and strawberries cut in pieces. Then also peach, pineapple and apple juice. There was also milk, soy milk, chocolate milk and some coffee.
The boys shortly conversed with each other and started putting in their plates what they wanted.

While everyone else was eating and talking, Hyunjin couldn't stop thinking about Felix.

He didn't know if anyone in the band had noticed his feelings for Felix but he intended to keep hiding them, at least for a little while longer.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:
Heyy!
Let me know what do you think about this chapter.
I love you all, take care guys.

word count:
1493
1547 — edit (061222)
1606 — edit (240124)
(editing was done mostly for grammar purposes but small changes may have been done to the original chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...