We'll be back - Hamilton Ones...

By 1-8OO-BROADWAYTHINGS

The Founding Fathers. The People who shaped America to what it has come to. So you know what I'm going to d... More

⚠️INFO/REQUESTS⚠️
Lams: Cats ❤️
Thaurens + Hamilton: Can I watch? ⚠️
Mullette: Whats A Few More? 🌧
Jeffmads: Nurse Thomas ❤️
HamLaf: Pretty boy ⚠️
Whamilton: Pulled over 🔥
Jamilton: Rain 🥀
Washette: Under The Water 🔥
Thaurens + Lafayette: Valentine's Day Surprise 🔥
Lams: Turtle Beach ❤️
John Laurens: Oh, I Might Just Try 🌧
Thaurens: Secret Art ❤️
Lams: Love The Sin And The Sinner 🔥
Lams: Dreams Come True ⚠️
Jamilton: Creek Treehouse ❤️
Jeffmads: Sniffly Cuddles ❤️
Thaurens: I Forgive You 🥀
Hamilsquad: Transgender Health ❤️
Jeffmads: On Top Of The World ❤️
Marquis De Lafayette: "Speak, Mute!" 🌧
Jeffmads: Drunken Love 🔥
Jamilton: Take a Break ⚠️

Lafilton: Sweet Blood ⚠️

609 6 0
By 1-8OO-BROADWAYTHINGS

"Christ, Alex, where the hell are you?" Lafayette snapped, his soft voice echoing through his ears as he travelled down the cold, dark concrete sidewalk. His shoes clapped against the stone, leaving a trail of sounds to let him know which streets were dead ends and which weren't. He had been searching for his friend, Alexander, for twenty minutes now. Due to the horrible wifi on the streets, there was no way to communicate times or places to hang out. Usually, Alexander would show up at 9:00PM sharp, when it was pitch black outside and the stars gleamed through the night sky. He refused to go out in the sun, his excuse being that it distracted him from his work.

It was currently 9:45. Lafayette had waited until about 9:25 to realize maybe Alexander wasn't coming after all. He had begun to worry that his friend encountered a criminal on the way, as it was the only probable reason he wouldn't show up. Alexander adored and cowered over Lafayette, who was slightly taller and more muscular than the brunette. Though, he still enjoyed hanging out with the curly haired man at night, walking among the park grass as the owls hooted. But tonight, on this full moon dusk, Alexander hadn't been seen at all.

"Where the hell could he be?" The curly haired man muttered, making his way out to the grassy park grounds, where a heavy scent filled Lafayette's nose. He had an incredible sense of smell, raising his head. "What in the.."

A rotten, metallic scent filled the air, lingering around a figure in the grass. It smelled almost like death. But not entirely. Lafayette bent down, creeping towards the mysterious figure. Fog flew about the grass around Lafayette's feet as they padded through the soft earth.

"Alexander?" Lafayette asked, in hopes that it wasn't his buddy. This was overly creepy, and probably a prank he decided to pull once more. He hoped he wouldn't answer, as he may not ever hear his voice again. This figure looked so cold and dead, trembling amongst the green shavings of the plant.

The body lifted its head, a darkened face searching for the voice. A devilish growl emitted from it, startling Lafayette so much that he fell back on his feet. "What the hell?" He whispered to himself, standing up straight and pulling out a small pocket knife. "Show yourself!" He shouted, with no answer.

Lafayette felt his anger rise once the human turned its head away. He raised his voice, aiming the knife at the figure. "I said show yourself!" He snarled. Once again, the figure looked over at Lafayette. The Frenchman raised an eyebrow. Clearly, this "enemy" was too weak to move. Hardly even a threat, even if it is a bad guy.

Lafayette slowly put his knife away, crouching down on one knee, a hand placed down in the dirt. "Who are you? What is this smell, is it you? Or is it just a bad omen tonight?" He questioned, again with no answer. Lafayette could hear the shallow, brittle breaths the figure was taking in, when a mere cough sent him down onto the ground fully once more. The curly haired man carefully moved forward, the fog dissipating as he drew nearer to his target.

The cold, shaky breaths were getting worse, like a brown leaf in the dead of winter, crumbling at the slightest wind blowing it. Finally, Lafayette drew up the courage to turn over the body, onto its back presumably. "Holy shit!"

There lay Alexander, face almost grey from exhaustion, moon shining against his face. His eyes were bloodshot, pupils dilated to seem elliptical; almost snake-eyed. His body, though still masculine and muscular, was skinny, his ribs showing their deadly curves through his torso.

"Alexander! What the hell happened to you?" Lafayette asked in shock, picking up his friend in his arms. Alexander's body was practically limp. He dipped his head down and sniffed at Lafayette's neck, opening his mouth slightly in attempts to get one small bite. Just a bite, a small drop of blood to suffice his starvation. But Lafayette pulled him up to his face instead, looking Alexander in the eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with your teeth, Alex? They're sharp!" He gaped, examining inside of Alexander's hung open mouth. Alexander didn't answer, looking at Lafayette in total terror. He was dying, starving to death this very minute and Lafayette didn't know. He needed blood, just a small pint. All of the animals around the area were gone by now, and he wouldn't hurt a human. But he couldn't last very much longer without a single drop of the red liquid in his system.

"L-Lafayette.." Alexander choked out, closing his mouth as his whole body fell deadweight onto Lafayette's. His body was growing weaker. Lafayette held Alexander's arms, feeling at his hair. A few short strands fell out from his scalp. "Alex.. what is going on?"

"Blood.. Please.." Alexander begged, opening his mouth and allowing his fangs to grow larger right in front of the human's eyes. He shut his eyes gently, letting his body sit and wait. Lafayette watched him, a worrisome look in his eyes. "Alexander.. Are you..?" He asked weakly, disappointment in his eyes. How could this have happened to his poor friend?

Alexander remained completely silent and still. Lafayette's arms set the brunette down, gazing into his darkened reddish eyes. "You're starving.. Aren't you?" He asked, picking up his chin. Alexander shamefully nodded, swallowing harshly. "Please.." He coughed.

Lafayette let his thoughts roam, staring at Alexander worriedly. Minutes later, he pulled Alexander closer. "Use me.." He whispered, holding Alexander's head close to his neck. Alexander was too hungry to argue, his teeth immediately sinking into Lafayette's neck, blood quickly seeping down his neck. Lafayette's mouth gaped open, he wasn't expecting it to not hurt. In a way, it felt nice.

Alexander's lips sucked and his teeth sank deeper into Lafayette's wound, his deep swallows loud and desperate. The curly haired man gripped at Alexander's back, releasing not sounds of pain, but sounds of lust. Alexander's body grew stronger just by each small sip of blood. His arms tightened their grip around Lafayette's wrists, until the two collapsed against the grass, Alexander pinning Lafayette against it. Lafayette leaned his head back, letting the vampire take as much blood as he wanted. But he pulled away, wiping his bloody lip and remaining in the uncomfortable position on top of the curly haired man's waist.

"A-Alex?" Lafayette whispered, looking up at Alexander nervously. He had regained all of his strength back, and he had just figured out this vampire's secret. Alexander simply stared, carefully releasing the Frenchman's arms and gulping.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Lafayette. You had nothing to do with this, you shouldn't even be involved right now." He said, quickly getting up. Lafayette grabbed Alexander's arm and yanked him into a lustful, passionate kiss. The blood of the curly haired mans' neck coated their lips, mixing together with their saliva.

Alexander slowly pulled away, gazing at Lafayette's gorgeous brown eyes. The curly haired man stared back at the vampires' elliptical pupils, running a hand up and down his cheek. "I won't tell anyone.. Not even Lisa Lisa.." He whispered, leaning back in for a deeper kiss.

Moments later, Alexander had Lafayette in his strong arms, his shoes clapping against the tile of the castle as he ran up the stairs madly. Lafayette's feet swung and bounced with each bound Alexander took, gazing up into the hazel brown eyes, dusted by vampire red. He looks so determined.. Lafayette thought, wrapping his arms around his vampire lover.

Once at the door of Lafayette's apartment, the brunette finally set Lafayette down on his feet, frantically attempting to open the door. Lafayette rolled his eyes. "You idiot, you gotta jiggle it." He huffed, moving Alexander's hands aside and opening the door with ease. He turned around and grabbed Alexander's hands, pulling him inside of the room and kicking the door shut.

"Mhh!" Alexander grunted as he was thrown on the bed, Lafayette climbing on top of him.

"I've never had sex with a vampire before." Lafayette teased, running his hands up and down the vampire's chest, slipping a few fingers up the bottom of his tight shirt and playing with his pectoral muscles. Alexander's mouth opened slightly, chest puffing out as he let his fangs show off the pearly shine they gave. He held onto Lafayette's arms and groaned, eyebrows furrowed as he watched him.

Lafayette smirked, biting his lip as he slipped off Alexander's shirt, gaping at the sight. He bent over and cupped a bit of Alexander's muscle, listening to him whimper and whine. "Aren't you supposed to be a top, Alexander?" He smirked, licking at one of the brunettes nipples. Alexander moaned, squeezing the curly haired man's arms hard and bucking his chest upward. "I am, but you're being such a tease.." He whispered.

"How cute." He smiled, slipping his own shirt off and tossing it aside. He let his hips guide him back and forth against Alexander's crotch, methodically rolling in circles. Alex clenched his jaw, fangs slightly pointing out of his mouth and resting on his bottom lip. "Fuck yeah.." He grumbled, grinding back against Lafayette's hips.

"I promise you, Alexander, this will be better than my blood. You won't forget this ever." The Frenchman smirked, his pants starting to gently slide down against his hips. Alexander smiled weakly, carefully sliding down Lafayette's pants.

"Fuck, Lafayette, just hurry up and take your boxers off already!" He begged, using his free hand to attempt in getting off Lafayette's boxers. Thankfully, the curly haired man obliged, slipping them off with ease and taking Alexander's pants off in the process.

Lafayette gently ran his hands up and down Alexander's sides, kissing along his collarbone and chin softly. Their bodies rolled in sync with each other, the vampire's teeth resting on his bottom lip once his mouth closed. Soon enough, both men were stripped down completely.

"Turn around." Alexander said, picking up Lafayette's hips. Lafayette smirked, obediently turning his body around and getting ready in position.

"Ooh, somebody wants to see my ass while they fuck me? Is this my 'Thank you for saving my life?'" Lafayette teased.

"Not exactly." The vampire responded, yanking Lafayette onto his face. He ignored his yelp of confusion as he slid his tongue inside of the Frenchman's entrance.

"Oh!" Lafayette gasped, planting his hands down in firm grips against the sheets. He allowed himself to carefully sit on Alexander's face, letting his undead tongue prep him for what he had coming next. "Oh, God.. Alex.." He moaned, grabbing at the sheets tight as Alexander's tongue slid in and out, licking all around and inside of the entrance.

"Oh God.. Don't stop, Alex..!" Lafayette shouted, letting his body bounce slightly until Alexander stopped. Lafayette whimpered, trying to push back down only to be pushed off completely. "A-Alexander!" He said in a bratty tone.

"I'm going to start now, hush your mouth." The vampire snapped, grabbing Lafayette so his back was facing the brunette, helping him position. "I'll let you get comfortable the way you want."

"I thought vampires were supposed to be devils." Lafayette giggled, grabbing onto Alexander's dick and positioning it pointing at his ass. He spat on his hand, stroking the natural lube onto Alexander's dick. "Okay, help me get it in."

Alexander nodded, carefully pressing the tip against Lafayette's entrance, sliding in slowly as the curly haired man's mouth hung open. "Ah.."

Once all the way in, Alexander gently grabbed Lafayette's hips and set him down on his waist, bottoming out as he waited. He smiled a bit, happy to just be inside of Lafayette for now. He could be patient for him.

Lafayette sat there with his head leaned back for a minute or two, adjusting to the extreme size change. He finally turned his head around over his shoulder and gave a shallow nod. Alexander bent his knees a little, spreading his legs and grabbing Lafayette's hips. He studied his lover's expression as he started up at a slow pace, exhaling deeply.

"Alex.." Lafayette said under his breath, turning his head around to gaze back at him, eyes lidded over with a coat of lust. The vampire's eyes fixated into Lafayette's, and they shared an intimate eye contact as Alexander pushed in and out gently. "Alexander, more.."

Alexander didn't need to be told twice, picking up the pace, enough to let a quiet noise out against Lafayette's hips each time his hips nudged against them. Lafayette groaned, gripping the sheets he held onto as tight as he could. "Oh yes!" He cried out, salty tears filling his eyes as Alexander's dick penetrated his ass.

"Close.." Alexander whispered, his tip softly rubbing against the Frenchman's prostate, which sent him into a spiral of white pleasure.

"Ahh! Ah! Alexander!" The man squealed, his hips stuttering and bucking forward as he came onto the bed in front of him. Alexander followed suit, pulling out and releasing his seed onto Lafayette's back.

Lafayette collapsed onto the side of the bed with Alexander, panting as they gazed into each other's eyes. "So, a vampire?" He said with a smirk. "That's hot."

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut it."

{Word Count: 2,226}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 358 28
Gay oneshots of the founding fathers from about 300 years ago..... yeah Mostly jamilton.
40.7K 570 43
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
9.6K 83 35
includes- smut,lgbtq+,kinks...(I'm so sorry),and cringe kinda...don't kill me please...
3.3K 112 19
this is a cliché without being too extra jamilton fluff 👉😎👉