Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Accompany me

972 48 6
By akinail

Hyo Jin is and will always be her best friend, they both met as children, when by accident Yejin had gotten lost in a park at the age of 5. While playing he saw a small animal which he followed as any child would have, when the animal disappeared the little girl realized that she was not with her mother, she looked for her with her eyes, but still could not find her.

"Eomma! Eomma! " The girl screamed in desperation to be in a place perhaps known, but had never been alone.

Suddenly a girl of the same age or older approached him with two ice creams in hands, one almost finished and the other complete, she stared at her for a moment, after a few seconds of looking at her she offered her another ice cream, even though her mother always told her that she will not accept anything from strangers, she shyly grabbed the other ice cream and took a dubious bite.

"You are lost?" She felt slowly. "I'll help you find your mom." She offered her hand, but the little girl was suspicious for a moment, despite having accepted an ice cream. "My name is Hyo Jin, and you?" He asked leaning closer and giving her a reassuring smile.

"Ye-Yejin." She spoke his name stammering.

Finally the younger accepted the other's hand, and she led her to another place. Both walked hand in hand while the older girl looked around for any desperate adult to find her daughter.

Yejin had calmed down by eating her ice cream and with the short stories that Hyo Jin told her, the youngest girl lost her sadness a bit.

As they walked around the park, Hyo Jin heard a woman screaming in despair for her daughter, so she quickly ran with Yejin towards the woman, being close, the minor immediately recognized her mother.

"Eomma!" The little girl screamed to run with her mother who quickly leaned down to hug her while crying because of the tremendous scare she had.

"Yejin! I was so scared. Forgive me my dear." She said while crying on her little girl's shoulder.

"Eomma, I made a new friend." The girl suddenly said turning and pointing at Hyo Jin.

Her mother looked at the girl who was watching the scene, she got up and approached the other girl.

"Did you help my daughter?" She asked, to which she nodded. Unexpectedly the adult approached the child and hugged her. "Thank you, I really appreciate you for helping my daughter, I don't know how I can repay you."

"Don't worry ma'am, it's not necessary."

"I insist, you helped my daughter."

"Eomma, can Hyo Jin unnie come play another day?" The younger asked.

With a yes from the mother, both accompanied Hyo Jin with her mother to formally introduce themselves while they let the girls play, they were being watched by both mothers, but more by Yejin's mother who did not take her eyes off him after that accident.

Without a doubt that was the day their friendship was born.

The two continued to see each other over the years, to the point of becoming best friends and confidants.

They always helped each other in any of the cases, they always told each other secrets and whatever they had done, neither one judged the other.

In high school, Yejin had cheated on an exam which he passed, Hyo Jin knew, but said nothing and instead kept his secret to the grave, also when they went on a trip and Hyo Jin took something from a gift shop . Yes, they were not both complete saints.

When they arrived at the university it was the moment in which they separated, but they still kept in touch.

They always supported each other in any circumstance, no matter how bad it was.

***

Hyo Jin quickly got out of the situation still with her shocked expression, she didn't know what to think with what she had seen.

"Hyo Jin!" They called her, she knew it was Yejin, but she did not pay attention, she just kept walking straight to the exit.

When she was already at the exit about to order a taxi, she felt a hand in hers, exhausted she turned to see it, analyzed it and could see a hickey on her friend's neck, she wanted to say something, but she better shut up, she felt that If she spoke about that at that time, she could not shut up and she would say many things that could hurt her, she did not want that.

She looked at her in silence and when she calmed down a bit he decided to speak "Now what?"

"I can explain it."

"I don't know why I feel like we're in a soap opera now, but still, how are you going to explain that you were making out with another man while in a relationship? There is no explanation, you were being unfaithful to him, period."

"Hyo Jin, please."

"Please that? Come on Yejin, I know we have always supported each other, but this is another level and I don't want to be part of it, sorry. " She said while trying to stop a taxi.

"Hyo Jin, at least let me tell you how-" Even she felt bad saying it herself. "How did I make this decision."

A taxi pulled up in front of them, Hyo Jin let go and got in, not saying another word.

"Hyo Jin! Hyo Jin! " She was screaming his name when the taxi pulled away, tears streaming down her cheeks from feeling like she had lost her best friend.

Behind her finally came Bin, who was stunned by what had happened, the last he knew was how Yejin was going after Hyo Jin. But as he see now, she left, leaving a hurt Yejin.

By reflex, he approached the woman and hugged her, she allowed herself to be hugged, she wasn't going to be able to go with her other friends to tell them about how she had fought with Hyo Jin, what would she say to them? Girls, Hyo Jin got mad at me because I'm sleeping with another man despite being in a relationship.

Obviously everyone would be mad at her, but she had the slight hope that Hyo Jin would be more willing to "help" her, yes you can say.

For the moment, she would only accept the consolation from the man who was one of those responsible for everything changing, she wanted to put all the blame on him, but she knew she did not have it completely, since she was also guilty.

***

Finally, after filling her with messages and calls, she managed to convince her to see each other and talk about the little incident that happened on Monday.

It was Friday, it had taken him all week to convince her to meet in a small cafe.

Hyo Jin still looked at Yejin seriously, which was reasonable, she felt strange because of what her friend had come, she knew that she was not a saint in any sense but that she was not going to get that far either.

"Hyo Jin, I'm not asking you to understand me or see this as the best in the world, I feel bad too-"

"Then? If you feel bad, why the fuck are you doing it !?" She exclaimed trying not to scream, which was impossible, because being a small cafe you could perfectly hear what the people on the side were talking about.

Yejin apologized to the other diners and continued with the conversation. "I know it's wrong, I'm not going to deny it, I don't want you to understand either, because I know there isn't even a way to understand. I am aware that what I am doing is wrong."

"That is worse! You are aware and you do it, why? Besides that he is my superior! Jeez Yejin, I should never have shown you those porn videos. "

"One way or another I was going to end up finding out, even if it was in high school, there are sexuality classes just in case, and guess what work now?"

"The point is, I don't want you to be ruining your life yourself."

"I'm not ruining my life."

"So you think?"

Yejin hesitated but quickly nodded, Hyo Jin sighed as he closed his eyes, somehow he had to calm down, he felt that at any moment he would explode.

"Look, I will not support you in anything, nor will I be someone to help you escape and meet my superior, I will only know about this."

The other woman simply accepted that fact, as much as they had done many things together and supported each other no matter the seriousness of the matter, this time she would not have their support, something that she accepted and understood.

"How long has it started?" She asked, taking some of the coffee they had a while ago.

"The day of your ascent party."

She almost choked on her coffee upon hearing that, she thought it had happened a casual day, but not that it happened just the day of her party. I look at Yejin in surprise.

"So that day you said you left, was he there?" Yejin nodded. "And then you went with him?" Again she nodded.

That was a surprise, but not a good one, she just put down his cup again and crossed his arms, looking at her and trying to analyze all her expressions.

"So when we got drunk and left you, was that when you ran into him?" Yejin again nodded.

She felt a slight guilt, since indirectly she was the one who made them both meet, of course she did not tell him that they will lie down, but indirectly made them meet in the first place.

She was not going to change his opinion, because no matter how indirectly he had to do with their meeting, Yejin had the decision to sleep with him in the first place, she would still stand with what he had decided.

They left there as if nothing they had talked about had happened, she preferred to ignore what had happened and act as if nothing had happened. She said goodbye to her, they both went their separate ways, but suddenly she heard a car stop behind her, she turned to look and saw an Opel Astra, she recognized that car since she saw it every day at work, Yejin got in the car and soon after it started.

She sighed when she saw how her friend left with her lover, although Yejin told her that they were kind friends with benefits, she clearly knew that the only word with which she would describe that relationship would be lovers, there was no other word.

On her way home, she decided something, Yejin is her best friend, she didn't want to see her suffer in the future for a stupid decision she made, so it would make her open her eyes anyway.

And not only because he was being unfaithful to someone as good as Hae In, but also because of the man he was being unfaithful to, he knew that Bin would not accept a "friends with benefits" or "lovers", he was going to want anything else. She wasn't going to let her friend fall into a dead end.

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter.

Honestly, this chapter had already been written for a long time so I just had to translate it, but I didn't feel like it because, I had seen something really horrible and I left the desire for many things, I had a bad time. But now I feel better, after a long session of seeing photos of BinJin and playing with my pet, my mood to publish improved.

Let's put my problems aside and talk a bit about what happened in the chapter, Hyo Jin will continue to be friends with Yejin but apparently she is not completely forgiven, and with good reason. To write this I had to put myself in the position of both, I was interspersed to be able to convey what I wanted, I think I did it well.

I can't think of what else to say, hehehe. I better say goodbye.

Well, without more to say, see you in the next chapter, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.9K 14
Sponsored by a new mayor candidate, Hyun Bin with his influencing blog in was in movement to stop the reopening of a gold mine while the incumbent ma...
19.2K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum
48K 1.9K 17
Her eye-smile that hid all the tears. His dimples that kept all the pain. Made them spend their lives chasing rainbows. Two people re-learning and re...
125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...