Ms. Sweet and Mr. Caring

By Photon_world

A sweet Story about a Girl Sanya, who is kind, soft, quiet and friendly in nature. Things take turn when she... More

Disclaimer
1. Introduction
2. The Spark✨
3. The Event Day
4. Difference in behaviour?!
5. Meeting Professor
6. Brother's PrincessπŸ‘‘
7. Nature Trek - I
8. Nature Trek - II
9. Sleeping like an Angel
10. Drowning in books
11. Being Mr. Aman's Aide
12. Mr. Perfect for a reason
13. Is Aditya Safe?
14. Anticipated Problem
15. Stepping into HeavenπŸŒŒπŸŒŸπŸ¦‹
16. Sanya In Trouble!
17. He's falling for her?!
18. beautiful evening
19. Nuances by Alex
20. Sanya in big trouble
21. She's His heartbeat❀
23. She said "Yes"!
24. Is Professor Aman Jealous?🀭
25. Epilogue

22. The Proposal?πŸ€”

680 38 0
By Photon_world

*******After a month*****

Sanya's POV

At 9pm in night.

Brother climbed up to me today, I was sure he had something to say. "Princess, are you awake?" He called me by caressing my hair. "Yup.. what happened?" I asked. " I'm about to ask you something okay. Please answer me honestly. Promise me first." He stated.
"But what's that.." I asked but he cut me "promise me.." he extend his hand towards me. He was sitting on my bed and I was in half blanket covering my legs. "Okay.. I promise." I placed my hand over his hand.
This was childish but we still follow it :)

"Sanya, do you like Mr. Aman?" He shooted his question softly. I was shocked a little at first and I stealed my eyes from him. "Bro..um...hmm.." I stuttered a bit. "Tell me honestly okay." I was very open with conversation with my bro, he is close to me more than my parents. So, I decided to tell the truth. "I think I like him. He's very caring man. And I think he also likes me." I said shyly. "I had a doubt about it... But please ensure you'll don't lend in trouble during college tenure." He said. This made me blush profoundly. I just hugged him. "But bro, I dont know if he loves me or not. " I asked him still in a hug. He caressed my hair and gave a pat on my back. "Princess I'm sure he loves you a lot. Otherwise which Professor takes so much care of his student. I have seen in his eyes. He's in love with you my sweet sister." He again said that making me blush again. I sat back on bed. I was not able to stop smiling now. 'The hottest Professor of my college is in love with me. I'll be his girl.' I was not able to contain this happiness within me. Bro greeted me good bye and left the room. I spent whole night thinking about this.

****Next morning****

I eagerly told all this to Neha, she was more happy that my family had no problem me being in a relationship with Professor Aman. My family is modern one do they don't have any problem with it.

Mr. Aman's POV

Today during lecture I saw my girl. She looked so happy, she had forgotten all those bad things. I was feeling happy for her. I tried hard to stop smiling during lecture but seeing her I was failing at it. So I used to turn my back to class and face white board to smirk a bit.

Finally lectures ended for the day. I was sitting in my cabin. Today I was feeling so happy. I stood near window looking out placing my hands in my pockets.
'Is this the right time to tell her about my feelings, that I like her? But what if she say No to me just because I'm her Professor? Ummm. But I think she also likes me, moreover she trusts me that's the reason in whole college she approached me for help that day.' I was lost in thoughts when I heard a knock on door.

"May I come in Professor?" I heard the voice which is etched in my heart and ears.
"Come in Sanya" I said without even turning back.
"Wow! Professor. Without even turning or looking at her you realised who it is?" I heard another voice which forced me to turn in surprise. It was Shikha (CR), she had came along with Sanya to submit class students list. "Uhh.. mm.. it's just.." I changed the topic immediately. She handed me the sheet and left. Till now Sanya was seated on chair and was preparing to start with work.

We started with completing few grading work which was remaining, we also had some funny and casual conversations in between.

*phone rings*

I got a call from my friend. They have organized a small get together event for friends and family. I have been invited for the same. I thought I can take Sanya with me for the event as it's an important event. There will be also some of my acquaintances coming there who are having business where Sanya can do her internship if she is interested.
I came and sat next to Sanya. "Sanya, will you come with me tonight for an event?" I asked her she looked startled at first "an event..? But why me Professor? What I'll do in that event of yours?" She said casually. I told her regarding the internship opportunities and she agreed.

"So, it's final! I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm in the evening tomorrow." I told her. "Okay! I'll be there." She nodded. We completed our work and I dropped her home.

*****Next day******

Sanya's POV

I was excited that Aman had invited me along with him for the event. This thought was floating all day in my mind. In college he again told me regarding timings and everything was planned for the evening. I informed about this to my family. They also permitted me as it was an event which can help me in my career and second thing was they trusted Mr. Aman that I will be safe with him. We left little early from aide today as he had some work to be completed before the event.

*at evening*

It was 6pm I was getting ready for the event. I didn't knew exactly what to wear. So, I wore a royal blue dress, a stroke of eyeliner and a lipgloss which is simplest form I liked. I received a text from Aman

"I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Okay. " I replied.

It was 7:01 pm on my wrist watch when i saw him coming my way. 'Oh god! How is it possible he has worn the same color blazer as of mine; Royal blue.' I thought in my mind. He stopped and gestured me to be seated in car. "It seems we have same frequency of thoughts. Same choice of colors huh." he said smirking a bit. "Who knows?" I replied sarcastically.

* following are the pics of Aman and Sanya's Attire.

"Anyways. Jokes apart. But I must say you are looking beautiful today." He said complementing me. His eyes were still on road. This made me blush which I didn't wanted to show to him so I looked out of window "Thanks Sir." I replied. "Sanya, what did I told you?" He kind of remind me
Something. "Ohh I'm sorry. Thank you Aman" I corrected myself.

Mr. Aman's POV

'More than event I was happy because I was getting some time to spend with my girl' i thought in my mind while getting ready for event. I wore a white shirt and a royal blue blazer. I liked this color the most.
When I reached Sanya's house I saw her wearing the same color of dress. This made me smile. I complimented her in the most sophisticated manner possible. This will be the best day.

We reached the destination. We started walking towards door for entry. I was happy that I can go with her wherever I wish when she'll be officially mine. But for now she's my student first then my would be girlfriend. We entered the room. It was decorated well, everyone was busy talking, drinking as it happens in formal events. I even saw few were looking at us weirdly, some guys were not taking their eyes off her. Obviously she was looking stunning today. My friend approached and hugged me "welcome Aman. Welcome Miss.. " I completed him "Miss. Sanya." "Aah welcome Miss Sanya" she smiled at him. He then whispered in my ears "your girl is really looking like a princess today Aman. You're lucky to have her." I thanked him with eyes gesture as I cant say anything infront of her to him. He then left us and joined others.

Sanya's POV

It was a big event, everyone was mostly working person, gentleman's and women. I was feeling little weird in between all those unknown people out of which few were looking at me weirdly top to bottom making me uncomfortable. So, I took hold of Aman's hand which is safety guard for me. We were walking everywhere holding each others hands and only released when someone came to talk to us. "Hey! Aman." Someone called him making us to turn around. "Sis, you? here?" He was startled to see his sister here. We immediately released our hands looking at them. She hugged him and he did guy's handshake with her husband. "She's my Sister Ananya and he's her husband Manav." Aman introduced them to me. I gave her a smile but she hugged me saying "and if I'm not wrong you are Sanya right?" I was startled at this. I didn't knew what to say "hmm. Yes." We ended hug. 'But how do she know me' I thought in my mind. I looked at Aman, he looked embarrassed a little but just game me a smile. "You'll enjoy. We'll meet you soon." She said and left.

We then talked to few people and after knowing few of their businesses I finally shortlisted two of them where I can do my internship. But I kept it to discuss with Aman and my family and after that I'll be finalizing it.

Someone called Aman so he asked me to just stay there or be nearby till he returns from that conversation. So, initially I was sitting on a chair. But I started feeling bored alone seating there so i moved towards one hallway. When I stepped in, I saw a beautiful garden attached to that corridor. This immediately made me happy. I stepped in the garden, it was total empty, none was present there. Everywhere there was lushy grass on ground which was soft on my feet. There were flower plants all around. It was a mesmerizing scene. I just lost in its beauty. I took a seat there on a bench amidst the plants.

Mr. Aman's POV

After finishing my conversation with my friends I started searching Sanya. She was suddenly lost from my vision. I searched her everywhere but I didn't found her. This made me anxious. Then I was walking through a hallway when I saw a garden attached to it. I knew where I'll find her. I walked inside the garden and I was right! There was she, sitting on a bench and observing the nature. This calmed me down. I walked towards her

"Ahem" throat clearing sound
"So, are you enjoying here?" I asked her folding my arms infront of my chest.
"Yes I am. See here this is such a beautiful piece of land here amidst the city." She described her happiness.
"Yes this is so nice." I added in agreement.
I also sat near her and we started talking.

It was almost 9 pm. After having dinner we bid a good bye to everyone and to my sister ofcourse and started our ride towards home.

Sanya's POV

We were driving home, cool breeze was caressing my hair and face. Soft music was playing on mp3 player. Suddenly Aman stopped the car at the side of a road. "Sanya, I wanted to ask.. tell.. you something? Can I?" Aman asked slowly looking at me. He looked innocent and vulnerable now. "Yes. Go ahead." I replied. "Umm.. Sanya, would you like to be my girl for the rest of my life? I want you to be my better half, you are the one who makes me feel complete everytime. I can't even think of my life without you........

*paused a while*

I want to address you as my wife to everyone" He confessed everything in a breath. I was shocked a bit. I just kept looking at him. "Ummm... Aman, actually I also like you. But...." I said after sometime thinking about it. "But what Sweetheart?" He asked me softly. "Is this correct? I mean being in a relationship with my Professor? I'm afraid for it that's why I didn't said anything." I said concerning. "There's a code of conduct in college that a student can't have a relationship with her Professor and vice versa. But, we can sort it out. We'll announce it once you complete your graduation or as you wish. I don't want to force you for anything." He said explaining me in his husky voice. "I also Love you Aman. Even I felt it would be inappropriate to say this to you that's why I refrained from confessing it." I finally said this to him.

He just held my hand "Sanya you dont know what you just said!" He literally said in excitement and he hugged me. " I was really scared that what if you said NO to me because I'm your Professor... but.. let's forget it now. Thank you so much Sweetheart." He was so happy so as I. He then continued the drive, we both were smiling all the way.

"So, here's your house. Take care. Good night. I genuinely didn't wanted this drive to end. But I can't do anything now." He said in a little disappointing but happy voice. "Good night Aman. And I too didn't wanted this night to end. I can spend whole day with you Aman." I said to him smilingly. Before stepping out from car "Aman?" I called him. "Yes my sweetheart" he instantly replied "how come your sister knew me and my name?" I asked him curiously. "Umm.. I had told her about you since I met you during nature trek. From that day onwards I had decided that you'll be mine for ever and ever Sanya." He said it in a most romantic way possible. And all these things were totally new for me. So it made me blush profoundly. "Hmm okay. Bye. Take care." I greeted him and he left for his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, this was a bonus chapter.
Hope you all like it.

Please vote and share.

Much Love and happiness to all readers ♡♡

@Photon_World🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1.7K 24
I am in love with a Bad boy! Yes, that's what all called him and so did I. Even after so many years, mere thought of him brings smile on my face. '...
183K 23.4K 116
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘ π‘Žπ‘€ β„Žπ‘–π‘š 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘š, π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘’π‘£π‘–π‘™π‘–π‘ β„Žπ‘™π‘¦ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘; β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒�...
146K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...