Silent wind (Ninjago x mute r...

By Illo_wat

A little girl name (Y/n), who had a mother and father, and lost them at the age of 5. She became traumatized... More

Info
a little something
Prologue part 1; Lost
Prolage 2; first meet.
Prologue 3: first meet with Garmadon and Nya
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Part 1
Chapter 3-Part 2
Chapter 4- Part 1
Chapter 5-Part 2
Chapter 6-part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 9: part 2
Chapter 10- part 1
∑(ΦдΦlll NANI
I need a break
1
Chapter 11: part 2
Chapter 12: Part 1
Late Mother's day
Chapter 14- part 3
Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)
Chapter 16- part 2
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 part 3
Chapter 22
Not an update
Gender swap (requested)
Babies (Requested)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Ch 26 Part 3
Make a choice + backstory
Chapter 27 part 4
Chapter 28 part 1

Chapter 13- part 2

4.6K 118 107
By Illo_wat

(Y/n)'s Pov~

After grandpa left us to seek help, the ninjas and Nya planned on putting up missing posters with a picture of the Fangblade and the ship's home phone number on the poster (?). They didn't want to leave me alone in the ship after the serpentine incident. Jay held on to my small hand, so I wouldn't wander off and make the others worried about me. We watch Nya put up a poster on some building. "Oh, this is silly." Zane comments about the plan. What does he mean by that? It's a good plan, right?

"You have any better ideas?" Cole shot back to Zane with a raised eyebrow. Jay change the subject of the idea looking for the fang blades. "Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help." I tightened my grip on his hand.

{Don't be suspicious.}

'I'm not, I'm not, I'M NOT!'

Little beads of sweat form on my face. "Ah-ah, the Samurai? I'm sure she's," Kai stutters in his words. I shake my head no to at least let him know his mistake. "I mean he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well." Kai corrects himself when he saw me shake my head no, but he wasn't free from the suspicion from Jay and Cole. "Uh, is everything alright?" Cole ask. "Yeah, Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Kai lied. Nya goes up behind her brother to help him. "One hundred percent. We're not hiding anything."

{Hm...suspicious,}

Momo said in the funniest way, making me snort and giggle. "What are you laughing about?" Jay questions with an eyebrow raised at me. I shake my head no as 'nothing'. We were just talking for a bit when I hear a man yelling at Zane. "Hey, weirdo." The shop owner nudges Zane. He should at least be nice and not call him a weirdo. I growl, not liking the man one bit. "You're making a mess on my storefront!" Zane didn't listen to the owner and he annoyed the shop owner even more. "Yoo-hoo! You got a problem." The owner rebuke.

I sure have a problem with him. Zane drops the missing posters, making it even more of a mess. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson on manners." The shop owner bellow at Zane.

'Maybe I should teach you how to be nice first!'

I released my hand from Jay's hand, just to kick the shop owner's shin. "Ow! Kids these days!"

'You mean people these days!'

Kai sees the scene and rushes towards us before anything gets out of hand between me and the owner. Kai puts me behind him. "I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world, while this is little girl is, um, ruthless at times." Kai explains. The owner point at Zane at accusing him, " he's littering all over the place," then points at me, "and she needs to learn how to respect others." I stuck my tongue and blow, doing a raspberry kiss to him. "Pffft"

(Illo: If those of who don't know raspberry kiss, its another word of this

I had to look up the name... I can't be the only one, right?)

Cole quickly comes in. "We'll pick it up. So sorry." He apologized to the shop owner for me and Zane. The shop owner stomps away from us, giving a chance for Kai, Cole, Jay, and me to pick up the scattered missing posters off the floor. "Zane, (Y/n), what's the deal?" Jay scolds us, demanding to hear our answer. I only respond by shrugging my shoulders to him, then look over to Zane to hear his answer however, his attention wasn't on Jay but a flying falcon he's pointing at, and that falcons happen to be the one that found Lloyds base and the ship that became our home. "Ah, it's the falcon! Oh, my gosh. Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune." Jay exclaimed. Good fortune? Then does that mean, the falcon found Lloyd?

Hopes rise in, a smile spreads across my face.

'Can I go follow the falcon, can I go follow the falcon, can I go follow the falcon?'

I repeatedly asked Momo.

{I doubt there will be nothing bad. Go on ahead.}

I drop the missing poster I had in my hands and follow the falcon. "(Y/n)!" Cole yells only to be ignored. Zane picks me up and sets me on his waist. "Zane," Jay yells from the distance. "Why are you taking (Y/n)?" Jay questions from afar. "She wants to go, so I'm taking her with us."

Hours of running and following the bird, well the boys. Zane hasn't put me done ever since we all started running. We are no longer at the snowy cold village but in a hot desert, then back to the snow in a different location. I shivered in the cold, for I am wearing a teal sweater, (f/c) leggings, and black boots. At the village, it wasn't very cold like how it is now. I cuddle in Zane's arms, though I didn't felt any warmth in him. He's soo cold that I'm shaking so violently in his arms.

My teeth are chattering on their own, my hands hurt from the frostbite, and I felt like my body is slowly freezing. Zane halts out of know where. "Kai, carry (Y/n) for me." Zane orders. Kai takes me in his arms and I felt warmth in him. I cuddle on him, not even bothering to wonder why Zane is so cold as I am distracted by Kai's warmth.

On the next location is a rocky place that has snow here and there. Kai sets me down to have Cole take me with him, but I end up climbing up by myself. Yes, I do know how to climb because mama and papa taught me how to climb if we ever play hide and go seek or to just hide from a predator slash a bad person. Zane is already ahead of us and I climb right behind him or underneath him. "(Y/n)!" Kai and Cole yell in sync.

"Not again." Jay wails. I stop for a moment, scaring Cole, Kai, and Jay. I was getting ready to use my strength to jump myself up. I can feel them watching me very closely, and they reminded me in my past how I tried to get the fourth apple when I was with Jay, Cole, and Zane. Slowly yet getting near Zane, I flinched when Cole yelled to Zane. "Zane, take care of (Y/n)!" Jay commands Zane. The white ninja looks left then right to see me smiling next to him. I speed up a bit to go halfway to what seems to be a rocky place and wait for the others to reach halfway up with me.

As they slowly go up, Zane is the first to see me sitting down waiting for them. "Someone must have taught you how to climb on your own." I nod to Zane in correction. "Please, do be careful on climbing though." Zane suggested. I nod to him again. There is still a long way to climb up, so Zane and I went back climbing on the rock.

{Stay right next to Zane.}

Momo tells me.

'Okie,'

I stayed close to Zane and it's been like that for a while. "Are you getting tired?" Zane queries me. I only shook my head and proceeded to climb. When we -as in me and Zane- finally got to the top we look down at the others. Kai and Cole were doing alright climbing up the rocky place and Jay is desperately gasping for air. We look at Jay in worry. "Keep going. I'll- I'll catch up later." He tiredly said to us.

We went on ahead to the next location that is somewhat of a rocky place. I'm riding on Cole's back while he runs, though I can tell he is slowly getting tired from all the climbing and running. Kai and Zane are ahead on the other side of some cliff with a huge gap between us.

(Illo: (Y/n) is talking about a ravine if you didn't understand.)

I get off of Cole's back, knowing he is going to need a break very soon. Zane and Kai turn to us in worry. "*huff* *huff* I'm good. Just- *huff* just taking a breather." Cole huffs between his words. I climb on the broken-down tree trunk and walk forward steadily to the other side. The tree trunk is very wide enough for me to walk over without worrying too much, but Momo keeps on yelling me to be careful.

{Easy, don't look down. Don't rush, take your time.}

When I got to the end in less than 5 minutes. Kai and Zane look at the other side where Cole is, waiting for him to come to the other side with us. "Uh, I'll meet up with you shortly." Change of plans, Cole will meet us up shortly. Zane lifts me and sets me down on his waist, moving on without Cole and Jay.

As we're still running, Kai puts his hands on his knees and is huffing tiredly behind Zane. "Good thing *huff* we are in *huff* peak *huff* physical *huff* condition." Kai huffed so much between his word that I thought he was going to stay where he stands and take a break, but I was wrong. He goes back chasing the falcon with us. Zane didn't stop running to look back at Kai, so Kai had to catch up with us.

{He's dying}

'He is?!'

{Yes.}

'From what?!'

{Exhaustion}

Clearly not understanding what Momo is saying, I began to freak out until Momo calmed me down.

{Calm down, he isn't going to die. What I'm saying is he's getting tired from all the running.}

'O-oh,'

{Pffft-hahaha- the way you sounded 'O-oh,' haha- sound like you just heard the obvious haha.}

'Shut up!'

I internally screamed to him. The falcon caws through the snowy forest. Zane and Kai stop on their track, having a small break. Kai couldn't stop painting so much. "Gosh, that bird just keeps going." Kai wailed, sounding like he's going to faint in the snow to... cool him down. Ehh? Ehh? Get it? Never mind.

"Hey what do you make of this?" Kai huffs one last time before he points at a wooded board sign that's carved [Beware of Treehorns]. I imagine a tree with a moose horn. Seems right to me. "I am not familiar with a Treehorn." Zane honestly said, without painting like the others. "It's probably just some wild squirrels, heh." Kai suggested, making me imagine a cute squirrel that has horns but trees. Seems much better than my last imaginary.

{I doubt squirrels are that dangerous to attack anyone all of a sudden.}

Momo concluded.

*Squawk*

The falcon squawks up ahead. "Well don't lose him. (Y/n) and I will wait for the other guys to catch up." Kai told. Zane was about to put me down, going to leave me with Kai, but I disagree with what Kai said by tightening my grip on Zane and shake my head no to them. What if Lloyd is here? I can probably sneak past those snakes and free Lloyd again. "It seems, (Y/n) doesn't want to stay with you, Kai." Zane said. He turns his full body facing Kai.

"I will be taking (Y/n) with me." He went back chasing the falcon, not giving Kai a chance to say something. As the distance grows from me and Zane to Kai, I can no longer see Kai and his obvious red gi in the snow. "Where are we going, my mysterious friend?" Zane questions the flying bird, though receives nothing from it.

Just as the falcon flies without a problem, it flaps its wings as if it was attacked and falls onto the snow. "*gasp*" I gasped in shock. Zane removes his mask and rushes to the dead like falcon. I squirm to get down and get closer to the falcon to get a better look at it. Right when I was about to touch the falcon, it violently flaps its wings and small blue sparks appear on its chest.

Zane swiftly pulls me behind him, shielding me from the falcon. "Your a- a robot?" Zane asked in disbelief.

'What?'

{Falcon is a robot.}

'For real?'

I move to the side of Zane to get a much better look at the bird and it so happens to be a robot bird. Zane picks up the now Mount-functional robot bird. He sets the Falcon on one of his arms while his free hand holds my small hand. Zane walks not too far from where the falcon had fallen on with me right next to him. He sets the bird down then his head shot up from hearing harsh loud footsteps. Once again he pulls me behind him.
_______________
Words: 2176
Publish: May 21, 2021
Edit: none
———————————

I am stressing out.... over so many stories I want to right so badly and publish them, like... GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I want to make a story about "Hunter x Hunter, Demon slayer, Maze runner, Haikyuu, Genshin Impact, etc." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it pisses me off. Anyways, that's on the side, part 3 will come later. Thank you guys so much for reading. Please like/vote and share.

❓3Question for you

1: Do you guys want me to make a drawing of (Y/n) and the Ninjago characters for this season?

2: Another question, does anyone want a Q&A. My sibling suggested it so...yeah.

3: How's your day/afternoon/evening/night for you.
———
Thank you all for reading I'll see you guys later 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
3.6K 67 44
~~Under a much needed Tune-Up~~ I do not own Ninjago or (Y/N)! Just a few oc's. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Long ago there once a grand trib...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
38.8K 1.8K 26
You lived a life without speaking, not that you couldnt - you just didnt want to "Do you not speak?" Mizu asked draping her arm over her leg as she k...