ari, be mine

By aaliyahhwritess

[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. ________... More

intro
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xxxx
xxxxi
xxxxii
xxxxiii
xxxxiv
xxxxv
xxxxvi
xxxxvii
xxxxviii
xxxxix
xxxxx
xxxxxi
xxxxxii

xiii

7.9K 293 226
By aaliyahhwritess

(smut warning, hoes)

[ chapter 13 ]

october 30, 2020
12:00 a.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Congratulations babygirl!" I grinned at the talented brunette as her new album, Positions, had just dropped.

"Thank you so much, baby." She slammed her lips on mine. I hummed into the kiss and placed my hands on her hips. Cheers came from all around the room, and that's when I remembered that it wasn't just us two.

wow, the power she holds over us

Don't even get me started.

We separated and Ariana went off to thank and hug everyone else. She was talking animatedly to Vic, Court, Tayla, and Njomza when my phone rang.

The loud noise of everyone's conversations and Ariana's album playing lightly in the background drowned the sound out. However, I felt it vibrate in my back pocket.

I reached back and grabbed it.

'janet wannabe jackson'

Why would my manager be calling?

"Hello?" I stupidly answered, as I couldn't hear a word she was saying. I excused myself and walked upstairs, into the room Ariana and I basically shared. Even Leo practically lived here now.

"Sorry J, what were you saying?" She sighed on the other side of the line.

"Y/n, when were you gonna tell me you were featuring on Ariana Grande's fucking album?" My eyes widened. I totally forgot to inform my own management about my new collab.

"Shit! It totally crossed my mind! Is John mad?" I began to panic. I just released this album with this label, I can't go and fuck it up now.

"He would be if it weren't for the album and your guys' song completely blowing up. It's skyrocketing your own album plays too." I smiled lightly. At least I wasn't in trouble.

"Oh, that's good. Then why did you seem all pissed off when you asked that?"

"Because you didn't tell your best friend in the whole wide world, Y/n!" I laughed, but she just huffed. I could tell it was humorous.

"This is a serious matter! Why're you laughing?" I couldn't help but laugh harder at her whining. I heard a couple knocks at the door and turned my head, Ariana standing there with a confused and curious expression.

Her head tilted when our eyes connected and I gave her a look that said 'hold on'.

"Because you're a dumbass. But I gotta go, J. I'll talk to you in the morning." She hummed and bid her goodbyes. I ended the call and fully turned my attention to the Italian.

"Who was that?" She immediately asked. My eyebrows furrowed but I kept my smile present nonetheless.

"Janet. My manager." She hummed, stalking closer. It was so slow and taunting, I won't lie, it made me a little nervous.

"Why were you laughing then?" She asked again, almost challengingly raising an eyebrow. I tilted my head in confusion, my smile now faltering.

"Uh, b-because she made a joke? Why? What's wrong?" I went to embrace her but she put her hand up. I abruptly stopped and stared at her bewildered. What is going on?

"Oh, nothing. You just didn't tell me you were on a call, disappeared into our room, and then was laughing with some other bitch." She gave me a sarcastic smile with a threatening glare to match.

Taken aback would honestly be such a low ball to describe my reaction. Everything was just fine a minute ago, now she's all T'd up because I was talking to my MANAGER?

"Um, what?" I replied, dumbfounded. She sauntered up to me and placed her hands on my chest, standing on her tippy toes to get directly in front if me.

I felt her breath on my lips as she stared into my eyes. My heart was racing and my body was heating up. I felt like the prey, and she was the predator.

"Why didn't you tell me, Y/n?" She asked, mocking innocence. My breath hitched and I found myself at a loss for words. This caused her to smirk.

All the sudden, she drops back to the bottoms of her feet and gives me a solid push. I gasp, my back hitting the bed.

She instantly jumps up, straddling my hips. The position was making my face hot.

"Why. didn't. you. tell me?" She asked again, much more authoritative. I licked my lips.

"Didn't feel the need to. It's just my manager, babe." She clicked her tongue, shaking her head while maintaining this mischievous smirk.

"You know, I wrote 34+35 for you." I almost choked on my own spit. I began coughing and Ariana immediately leaned up, bringing me with her. When I calmed down, she grabbed my face and gently held me up to look in her eyes.

"You okay?" She asked, seeming very concerned. I nodded, still trying to catch my breath. "Y-yeah, just, didn't expect that." I breathed out.

She smirked and then pushed me back down— still softer than last time, though.

She leaned down and ghosted her lips over mine.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

"Let's reenact it." My eyes widened but I had no chance to respond. She pressed her lips on mine and I instantaneously kissed back. Ever since I asked her out, it's been muscle memory to just melt into whatever kiss she decided to give me.

It didn't take long before the kiss turned into a make-out, and that make-out session got heated. Fast. I heard and felt her begin to pant, kissing me more aggressively. With more passion.

I decided to assert some sort of dominance here, as I am no bottom, and slowly place my hands from her hips to her ass. She made no attempt to move it or stop me, so I squeezed.

She moaned.

oh my fuck

I bit my lip at the sound, now making it my mission to hear much more of that. I flip us over, scooting her further up the bed so that her legs were no longer hanging off.

I trailed my kisses down from her lips, to her jaw, neck, and collarbone. As I pressed harder on a certain spot of her neck, she let out a whimper. I smirked against her soft, tan skin and began to suck in that same spot.

This caused an actual moan, which encouraged me to suck harder, effectively leaving a hickey. I made a few more in much more hidden areas of her neck out of respect and lifted myself away from her. I admired her heaving chest and red face.

I gestured for her to sit up. She obeyed, and I took her shirt off. She, again, allowed me to. She leaned in to kiss me again, simultaneously messing with the hem of my shirt. I hummed and pulled away, taking my own shirt off.

She bit her lip hard as she checked over my entire torso. My boobs were still covered by my sports bra, though.

"You're so sexy," She mumbled, reaching up and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smirked, slowly laying her back down.

"Not as much as you, baby." She smiled sensually. I then trailed kisses down her chest, including the middle of her cleavage. I left a couple hickeys on my way to her stomach. As I reached her shorts, I connected eyes with her again.

She gave me a small smile and a nod in consent. I returned it and began slowly, teasingly pulling her shorts down. She watched my every move, glancing up at my eyes or my lips every once in a while. I could sense her getting impatient.

As I had my face inching closer and closer to the place she desired most, she finally spoke up after the second hickey on her inner thighs.

"Y/n.." I slowly looked up from her body to her eyes. She whined. "Please.. please do something." I smirked.

"Yeah?" She nodded profusely, her face demonstrating how desperate she was.

I didn't say anything else, instead I took the panty line of her white lace thong between my teeth and used my fingertips to help me slowly pull them down.

Her mouth parted as her hooded eyes watched everything I was doing with a heightened sense. I smirked as they flew off her feet. I dropped them from my mouth, using my fingers to throw them somewhere in the room.

Her glistening, pink pussy was in full view as she teasingly spreads her legs.

"Come take me, baby."

I growled, quickly sliding off my pants and boxers. I basically threw myself on the bed, between her legs. I kissed down her legs, much faster than before and connected eyes with her dilated brown ones.

"Keep your eyes on me." My voice was an entire octave lower, the rasp and husk demonstrating my lust. She bit her lip and nodded again.

Maintaining eye contact, I lowered myself further down and slowly licked up her slit. Her eyes rolled back at the contact she was finally receiving.

"Oh my-" She gasped as I attached my lips to her clit. I began to suck and lick simultaneously, picking up speed and slowing it on occasion. Her reaction gave me pleasure alone.

Not once did we take our eyes off of each other. This only heightened the experience and it felt much more sensual. Real.

I brought my hand up from my side and slid it up her leg. I backed away slightly to fit my hand under my chin. I gave her a look.

"Put it in me." She didn't need to say anything else. I licked my middle and ring finger and slowly slid it in her entrance.

"Fuck." She moaned as I got deeper. She was overwhelmingly wet, making it easy to slide in. She still managed to tighten and clench around my two digits, though.

"God, you're so wet." I whispered as I began to move at a steady pace. Her moans grew louder.

I began moving my fingers in a 'come here' gesture and attached my mouth to her clit again. This elicited a scream from the brunette.

I groaned, my member painfully hard. I felt it press against Ariana's calf as I repositioned myself to make what I was doing slightly more comfortable.

"Baby.." She whimpered. I looked back up to see her staring down at me.

"I want you." I knew what she meant. I raised an eyebrow, a smirk growing.

I picked up my speed, sucking harder. She screamed, and I knew the people downstairs had to of heard her.

boo hoo

"You want me, baby?" I practically moaned at the scene in front of me. Her head was thrown back, she was grasping at the sheets and her bottom lip was tucked between her teeth.

"Yes.." She trailed off. My smirk grew.

I stopped my movements and pulled my fingers out of her. I kissed up her slim body and faced her again. The two fingers that were just inside her now in between us.

I forced her to look at me with my other hand and slowly brought the two fingers to my mouth. I kept my eyes on her the entire time as I sucked her juices off.

I groaned at the taste, exactly as I expected. She watched me with such a submissive gaze I almost came right then and there. I leaned down so that my lips were just hovering her ear.

"You taste so good," I whispered, earning a mewl of approval in response.

"Put your dick in me, baby. I want it." I softly bit her earlobe, tugging it gently. As I moved down and kissed underneath her ear, trailing it to her jaw and neck, I positioned myself up to her.

I then slid my dick between her folds, slowly circling her clit with my tip several times.

"Stop teasing. Give it to me." I bit my lip, slowly sliding in.

I moaned as her walls clenched around me. "Damn, baby."

"God, you're so big." I leaned back to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were squeezed tight, her bottom lip being bitten so hard I felt like it might've drawn blood. Her hair was stuck to her forehead and the sides of her face from the sweat and her face was red.

I stopped once I was fully in, giving her time to adjust.

"Move." Ain't gotta tell me twice.

I took off, not wanting to be slow and sensual anymore. She screamed, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She moaned over and over.

I bent down and slightly nipped at her neck. She loved every second of it. However, the way her body was reacting and the way her walls were clenching; I could tell she was close.

"B-baby, I.." I hummed, angling myself upwards and continuing my brutal pace. She screamed, gasped, and clawed at my back like no other. I bit my lip, the sweat beginning to drip off my body.

"Fuck, Y/n!" Ariana screamed as she came undone. Her body convulsed, her back arched, and she threw her head back into the soft pillows. I watched as her eyes rolled back and she tore my back up once again. I groaned in both pain and pleasure.

I slowed my assault, allowing her to come down. Expecting her to be sensitive, I slowly pulled out. I was still hard, already missing how she felt wrapped around me.

"C'mere." Ariana mumbled, sluggishly sitting up. I did as told and she directed me off the bed. From there, she then also got off the bed but quickly fell to her knees right after. That's when I caught on.

She looked up at me, that innocent yet lustful look. My jaw clenched involuntarily to hold back the groan that was itching to come up my throat.

She wasted no time in taking me into her mouth. I was pleasantly surprised by how well and how skillful she was. The Italian needed no direction nor help, she sure as hell held her own.

"Shit," I moaned, reaching down to grip her hair. She moaned in approval, humming against my dick.

The vibrations sent such a euphoric feeling throughout my body, my toes subconsciously curled. As she completely deep throated me, I had enough.

"Fuck Ari!" Thick ropes of white painted her lips, she took a significant amount in her mouth and let the rest cover parts of her face. I almost came again when she opened her mouth, allowing me to watch her swallow my cum.

"Jesus.." I mumbled, completely awestruck.

She took her fingers and cleaned off her face, sensually sucking the white off her fingers. I couldn't take anymore, we'd be going all night at this rate and we still had people downstairs waiting for the Queen of the Hour.

"Hate to cut this short and keep us from then falling asleep together; but you still have a plentiful amount of people down there waiting for you." She smirked. I smiled lightly.

"C'mon, bae."

___________________

do yall want her to call you "daddy" during sex? take a vote or sumn 😭 much love, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"
315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
64K 1.7K 28
This Is My Very First Book So Please Bare With Me . GIP Started : September 7th 2021 Finished :December 5th 2021 Some love can be Toxic and some...
432K 16.5K 51
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ฒ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ...