The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
πŸŽ‰PartyyyyyπŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Bachelor's Party

810 120 71
By ATdreamyGirls1510

After the photoshoot behir didn't met.They just had normal talks on whatsup that too when mahir messaged her.So that was it.

Bela had already packed her bags as tomorrow she has to leave for Punjab along with shruti.They were left behind just to wind up their work at their art gallery and also because of the photoshoot shoot.

Singhaniya Mansion,

Bela was lazily laying on the sofa while munching on some popcorns as she watched the movie.Just then shruti entered the hall from the room.She just bounced on bela making all the popcorns to fall on the floor due to which she earned a glare from bela.

"yrr tujh mein tameez nhi h kya shruti??...saare popcorns gira diye aur ab tu inko saaf bhi nhi karegi...mujhe hi krna padega"Bela yelled at her.

"relax bro chill....mein kya kehti hu dinner ke liye kahi bahar chale??"shruti asked her ignoring her yells.

"kaha??jagdish??"bela asked shaking her head at her friend's antics.

"nhi matlab pehle kahi chill krte h phir dinner kr sakte h"suggested shruti.

"kaha karenge chill??"asked bela confusedly

"mmmmm hum kisi pub jaa sakte h"shruti said after a lot of hesitation.

"pub???tera dimag kharab h kya??hum kyu jaane lage kisi pub vub mein???aur mujhe pasand bhi nhi aisi jagahe....mein koi nhi aa rahi tere saath pub vub mein"bela replied getting shocked.

"come on bela tujhe 60 saal ki buddhi type behave krne ki zarurat nhi h.... you are just 25 enjoy your life yrr....aur dekh teri shadi ke baad kya pata hum aise freely pub mein ja payenge ya nhi....tu hi soch??aur dekh humne teri spinster's party bhi nhi manayi h...toh lets consider it as a spinster's party with just you and me...kyuki punjab jaane ke baad toh shadi ke rituals shuru ho jayenge toh hame enjoy krne ka time hi nhi milega yrr"shruti tried convencinng her.

"haa pr pub kyu jaana h??mein kabhi pub gayi bhi nhi hu shruti aur mujhe aisi jagahe pasand bhi nhi h you know that.....besides enjoy krne ke liye aisi jagah kyu jaaye jaha bht shorr hota h aur hrr taraf sirf pasine se latpath log ho... you know i dont like stinking people"said Bela.

The argument went on and on with shruti winning it by using her emotional drama which she does everytime to win an argument.

Bela uninterestedly got ready.She choose to wear something really casual but not really a Club wear because she really can't handle short dresses with high heels.And she can't imagine herself wearing short dresses which displays a lot of skin.

She is not primitive or orthodox its just she likes to wear clothes in which she is comfortable.And she really doesn't likes to wear clothes which shows a lot of her body maybe because she has always lived with her grandparents and her dadi doesn't likes modern wear much or maybe because she feels its unnecessary to wear clothes which shows body.

She wore a really simple jumpsuit which didn't reveal any skin and moreover she was comfortable in it.

Soon both the girls left to spend a night well.

They reached the pub and got the entry then they both choose a table far away from everyone in a corner.Shruti ordered an beer for her as she drinks but bela just ordered some fries and chips for herself as she doesn't drinks and moreover she didn't wanted anything to drink.

After two three drinks shruti went to the dance floor to loose some stress as she says it.Bela was just sitting idly doing nothing just watching people dance like maniac while munching on her chips.

She even saw a lot of people making out which really made her feel pukish.She decided to go grab some water so she went to the bartender and asked for a glass of water.

The bartender gave the glass to her which she gulped down in a second because she was really thirsty.After drinking it she realised that it was not water because it has a burning sensation as it went down her throat.She smelled the glass but could not make out what was wrong.

Before she could realise she felt the world spinning and her legs not supporting her body.All she could feel was the music and feel out of the world.

She went ahead and joined the dance floor and started dancing on the beats.Here shruti was dam worried for her and was finding her everywhere possible when she collided with a certain someone.

"sorry"both said at the same time.

"shruti?"asked the voice.

"jiju?"exclaimed shruti after realising that the someone was Mahir i,e her jiju.

"tum yaha akeli aayi ho"asked mahir out of concern on seeing the distressed look on her face.

"nhi bela ke saath pr ab woh mujhe mil hi nhi rahi h"said shruti worriedly.

"don't worry hum dhundte h bhabhi ko"said a voice beside mahir.

"haa relax mein aur shivaay help krte h usse dhundne mein yahi kahi hogi kaha jayegi"said mahir calming her down.

Shruti nodded and the three parted their ways to find bela.

Here bela was completely lost and was just swaying to the music.It felt good sometimes to loose it up and just go with the flow.It felt nice to be free and unburdened with no expectations or no taunts or no judgements.She was loving this feeling.....feeling on the top of the world.

Here mahir was also looking out for bela when suddenly somebody stumbled and fell on him.He immediately scooped the person in his arms.When he saw the person a wave of relief hit him as it was Bela who was staring at him with some different expressions.

He made her stand on her feet and removed his hands from her waist that he was holding.

"kaha thi tum bela ??bichari shruti tumhe kabse dhund rahi h"asked mahir.

"tum kon ho??mujhse baat mat karo mein strangers se baat nhi krti?"saying so she was about to go but mahir caught her hand and dragged her with him.To which she protested but all in vain as his hold was firm.

He dragged her out with her to the parking lot where there was no noise.

"tum kon ho chodo mujhe?"yelled bela.

"bela mein hu mahir?"mahir told her when he felt there is something unusual in her.

"mahir... mmm(she kept her finger on her chin as if thinking about him)....haa mahirrrrrjiiiii aap toh mahirrrjiii h..... surprrriseeeeeeee"she replied.

Mahir's Pov-

The moment i saw her i knew there is something weird about her because whenever she sees me she doesn't really maintains an eye contact with me but now she was looking at me without feeling shy,moreover when she called me mahirji i knew she is drunk.

"tumne pii h kya bela??are you drunk??"i asked her.

"mein peeti nhi hu......i dontttttt drinkkkkk"she replied.

"yaa right"i sighed.

ab kya karu iska...ek to she is drunk

"arre gadiiii.....chalo chalo raceee krte h mahirjiiiii chalo chalo"she said sitting on the bonnet of the car as she was catching a lot of attention in her tipsy mode.

"ha bela karnege race pr gadi mein bethkr"he said trying to get her off the bonnet of the car.

"nhi nhi....raceee krni h"she said stubbornly getting her hands of his grip.

"no koi race nhi krni h"he said and finally was able to peel her off the bonnet.

She was still trying to run away so having no other option her carried her in bridal style and quickly placed her in the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt all the while bela trying to protest.

He then himself sat on the driver seat and started the car and immediately called shruti.

"ha shruti mil gayi bela abhi mere saath hi h...aur usne pee li h isliye thodi you know out of control ho gayi h" he said

"arre jiju bela peeti nhi h.....shit lagta h usne galti se pi li h....ab toh mera murder pakka h.....ek kaam karo aap usse na singhaniya mansion lekr jao mein bhi pochti hu....aur ha agar uske gharwalo ka call aaye toh uthana mat...mein dekhti hu unko"said shruti all in hurry.

"uske ghar pr koi bhi nhi h na?"I asked.

"nhi baba koi nhi h...woh sab chale gaye punjab..aap lekr jao usse."said shruti.

"fine tum akele mat nikalna pub se shivaay ko bol do ki meine bola h ki woh tumhe ghar drop kare ok?"I asked.

"ha baba....aap jao usse lekr wrna woh koi tamasha khada kr degi"said shruti.

I cut the call and started driving and bela turned the radio on and was singing on the top of her voice.I just gave her a shocked look because she wouldn't speak in her normal self and here she was singing on the top of her voice.

The whole journey she kept singing and poor me had to bear with her poor vocal skills.I made a mental note that not to ask her sing anytime in future.

We reached in front of singhaniya mansion and I drove inside.I parked my car and got out of it and opened the door for her.

"chalo bela hum ghar aa gaye"I said.

"nhi mein nhi chalungi princesses nhi chalti h.....aap mujhe godi mein uthao.......jese..jese prince apni princesssss ko uthata h"she demanded.

Oh god this drink has seriously affected her because she is asking for the things she can never even think of.

"nhi bela tum apne pairo se chalo"i said firmly.

"plzz mujhe utha lo plzzz"she said with a pout  I could feel myself melting but no I can't...she is not conscious but i am.

"nhi bela get up chalo"i said with a no nonsense tone.

"nhi plzzz mujhe godi mein uthao.....aap toh mere princeeeee Charming ho na..plzzz mujhe godi mein utha do plzzz....mein aapke haath jodti hu plzzz"she said very cutely folding her hands with a cute frown on her face.

                   (Ignore the outfit)

At last I had to agree because I know she won't leave her demand she is really stubborn.I picked her up in bridal style and started walking inside.She wrapped her arms around my neck and was leaning on my chest.This gesture of hers was creating havoc in my body.I really can't handle this intimacy.She will surely be the death of me some day.

Sighing I went inside and made her sit on the sofa.

"aap guesttt ho na...mein panni laati hu..ruko"she said getting up but because was tipsy she fell on me making me fall on the sofa with ber being on top of me.We were both just staring at eachother.My hands on her waist holding her in place and her hands on my shoulder to stabilise herself.

We continued staring at eachother but then I broke the eye contact.I made her stand on her feet.

"mujhe pani nhi chahiye bela it's ok"i said.

But she was persistent on giving me water so she went and brought a glass for me.I drank a lil water just to make her happy.

She then sat beside me.And kept her head on my shoulder.I knew she was tipsy that was she was doing all this so i tried moving away but her held my arm and kept her head on my shoulder anyways I sighed and accepted my defeat.

"aap white horseee pe aana mujhe lene"she said suddenly out of nowhere.

"white horse pe kyu bela?"i asked curiously.

"offooo.....buddhu kahi ke itna bhi nhi pata kya prince charming hamehsa white horse pr hi apni princesssss ko lene aate h"she said huffing.

I really wanted to laugh but couldn't because she may get offended and I really had no plans to offend my lovely would be wife...I just wanted to hear what she wants to say as she does not does this in consciousness.

"ohhh...okh mein white horse pr hi aaunga"i said.

"pakka promise"saying so she brought her pinky finger in front of me.I joined my little finger with hers and this is how we made a pinky promise that i will come on a white horse to take her with me.

"mujhe room mein lekr chalo mein aapko kuch dikhati hu"she said.

I gave her my hand for her to take but she had other plans because she stood up on the sofa and jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist with her face leaning on my right shoulder.

"mujhe piggy back ride bht pasand h pata h....pr na jab choti thi tab sirf dadu dete the...aur ab badi ho gayi toh koi nhi deta mujhe piggy back ride...pr ab aapko mujhe piggy back ride dena padega kyuki ab aap mere princeeeee Charming ho na"she said making my heart flutter at the me being her prince charming.

"accha mein kese tumhara prince charming hua?"i asked while walking upstairs.

"arre aap kitteee buddhu ho....aap mujhse shadi karoge na...toh phir aap mere life partner banoge na....aur mein mere dadu ki princess hu...toh mera husband princeeee charming hi hoga na"she said making me understand and amused at the same time.

"accha tum dadu ki princess ho"I said.

"haa mein unki Princess hu aur wih mere king h"she said happily.

"pr princess ke daddy king hote h dadu nhi bela"I said putting her down on the bed once we reached the room and sat beside her.

"nhi mere dadu mere king h...aapko kuch nhi pata Buddhu kahi ke.....mere dadu hi mere king h...mere dad nhi h king...woh nhi h...mere dadu hi h king"she said firmly.

"ok ok thik h" I said calming her down.

After some silence she again spoke up.

"pata h meine unse kabhi baat nhi ki....woh mujhe kabhi school bhi chodne nhi aate the.....pata h father's day pr bhi woh nhi aaye mere school...sabke papa aate the mere hi nhi aate the....dadu aate the school...woh chodte the mujhe school...mere liye new toys laate the.....mujhe chocolate dete the...mera dhyan bhi rakhte the...pr mere dad nhi krte the yeh sab.....woh mujhse pyaar nhi krte h....woh mujhse kabhi baat bhi nhi krte.....mein unki Princess nhi hu.....zoya and di hi unki Princess h....mein mere dadu ki princess hu"she said very sadly with pain in her eyes.

It really broke my heart hearing such things from her.I don't know what's wrong with her father and her but seeing her sad made my heart burn.

"its ok Bela tumhari mom tumse bht pyaar krti h..h na??tum mumma's girl ho"i said distracting her from her father's thoughts.

"nhi woh bhi mujhse pyaar nhi krti...woh bhi mujhse baat nhi krti......woh mere saath nhi thi jab mujhe unki zarurat thi....woh mujhe disown kr chuki h....meri mom nhi bannaa h unko....woh mujhse pyaar nhi krti"she said with tears in her eyes.And then she started crying.

I just hugged her to console her and she cried over my chest her tears soaking in her shirt.

"bela ro mat plzz...dekho jo roti h na woh princess nhi hoti h... princess bht strong hoti h"I said wiping her tears.

"ha mein dadi ka bahadur baccha hu"she said proudly.

I don't know what's the matter with her parents and why they don't talk to her but I will make sure she never cries ever in her future at least because of me.

"yeh na mera teddy bear h....mein bht choti thi na toh mere dadu mere liye laye the isse...kitna cute h na"she said showing a huge teddy bear.

I nodded my head at it.

She then pulled my wrist and took me to the wall which had a lot of pictures and then began showing me the pics that were hung along with the backstory of it.

She also has a mini fridge in her room because she is habitual of waking up in the night to drink water and she has to go down to get it from the fridge so to lessen her burden her grandfather got it for her as she told me while showing it to me.

Inshort she was giving me a room tour.

"yeh mere dadu yeh dadi aur yeh mein"she said showing a pic of the trio.

"pata h mera bday aa raha h"she said excitedly like a kid.

"accha kab h tumhara bday?"I asked so that i know the date.

"24 December"she said.

Ohh it was just a day before our marriage as our marriage date was 25 December...i really need to plan something ASAP.

"aap mujhe woh gift doge jo mein mangungi?"she asked innocently.

"haa bilkul dunga bolo tumhe kya chahiye?"I asked.

"mera..mera kanyadaan... mere dadu aur dadi ke haath se krwana plzzzz.....plzzzzzz....woh hi mera kanyadaan karenge pr mein mom dad ko kese bolu??.....woh nhi manenge...aap mera kanyadaan unse hi krwana mere mom dad se nhi plzzzzzzz"she said desperately.

"I promise mein tumhara kanyadaan tumhare mom dad se nhi dadi aur dadu se karwaunga"I said sincerely.

She hugged me in return.

(Ignore the outfit)

"aap bht bht bht acche ho"she said.

"accha aur kya accha h mere baare mein??"I asked to know what my future wife thinks of me.

She sat on the bed in Indian style and kept her index finger on her chin and was pondering.I sat next to her with decent distance between us.

"aap bht handsome ho,aur bht tall bhi ho,aur aapki body bhi acchi h,aapki smile bhi acchi h....aap smile krte huye acche lagte h,aur........aap bht honest bhi h...ummm....bas...aur kuch nhi"she said.

I felt good at least my fiance appreciates my looks and even notices my smile.I thought she never notice me.

"aur aap bht cute bhi ho"she said suddenly pinching my cheeks and surprising me.

"cute hu mein?"i asked amused.

"haa"she said with her cheeks pink....god this girl can never forget blushing.

"ek secret batao"she said

"ha batao"I said curiously.

"promise karo kisi ko nhi bataoge"she asked.

"nhi bataunga promise"i said.

"aapke dadu bht cute h mahirjiiiii....unke cheeks bhi bht chubby h... mujhe unke gaal kheechne ka mann krta h...pr mein unke gaal nhi kheech sakti woh mere..ummmm....woh mere grandfather in law h"she said after thinking.

I really laughed at her.This girl is really weired.She finds my dadu cute.... that's the first compliment in which somebody stated him as cute.

Then she began ranting things which she likes.I got to know that she loves chocolates and even wished to own a chocolate factory one day....weired i guess.....she also loves watching cartoons and shinchan is her favourite out of all.....she loves watching romantic movies and Shah Rukh Khan is life for her..... typical hopeless romantic....she is intimidated by my dad because of his tall self......she finds my family cute and simple.....and yaa she loves sweets...

I hope i pretty much got to know a lot about her...ya one more thing...she has a habit of falling down from the bed while sleeping....she said that's why her bed is wall touch and she sleeps beside the wall while on the outer side she keeps her huge teddy.

This girl is weired yet I accept her with all her weiredness.I said looking at her who slept while talking to me.I made ber lay properly and covered her with the duvet.

"shruti kaha ho tum ab tak?"I called her as it is taking a lot of time for her to reach.

"bas aa gayi jiju darwaza kholiye"she said.

I went down and opened the door to find her along with shivaay.

"finally you are here"I sighed.

"bela kaha h??"she asked.

"woh so gayi...upar room mein h"I said.

"ok aap ja sakte h aage mein sambhal lungi"she said.

I nodded and finally left with shivaay after asking shruti to take care of her.

Target:
votes-85+
Comments-60+

Guys this is a really long chapter and we really need satisfactory results.If you dont complete the target forget the update.... moreover our exams are going on still we are taking out time to write and update chapters for you...so we want target completed at any cost.

Precap:dancing......meeting relatives......enjoy.....more drama 😉😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 35.8K 68
Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. Many people run away from the idea of arr...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
76.9K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€with my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR😍😍.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...
38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...