Broken & Pretty..Steve Harrin...

By OaklynnDeVille

"I love you." "I hate you." "Same thing." Enemies to lovers. That's the story, right? Well, this story isn't... More

CAST LISTโธบ1.
Playlistโธป
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
CAST LISTโธบ2.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
CAST LISTโธบ3.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
A/n
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
Thank You
A/N
CAST LISTโธบ4
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
061.
062.
063.
064.
065.
066.
067.
068.
069.

009.

12.3K 319 400
By OaklynnDeVille

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬THE MESSAGE

NEED TO KNOW by doja cat
❝fuck that feeling, both us fighting.❞

        AFTER the incident with Jonathan, Nancy and Tiffany, Nancy was extremely scared and she finally realized what Tiffany has to see and go through all the time. Jonathan stayed the night with Nancy so that she felt safe. Nancy couldn't sleep since every time she would close her eyes, she would see that thing and that place. Jonathan had finally woken up and he found Nancy reading books about animals. "Oh, hey."

"Hey." Nancy greeted without looking up from her book.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Every time I close my eyes, I just...keep seeing that...thing. Wherever I was, that place, I think that it lives there. It was feeding there. Feeding on that deer. That means that if- if Will and Barbara..." Nancy was having a hard time getting her words out. Jonathan sat up and reassured her. "Hey. My mom said she talked to Will and Tiffany saw him. If he's alive, there's a chance Barbara is too."

"That means that she's trapped in that place. We have to find it again."

"You wanna go back out there?"

"I-I don't know. Well no, but maybe there's a way that we don't have to. Like, draw it out to us. I was going to call Tiffany to see if she knew anything." Jonathan nodded and handed her the phone from the bedside table. Nancy put it in front of her and dialed Tiffany's number. Tiffany's phone rang and it woke her up. She answered in a raspy and tired voice."Hello?"

"Hey Tiff."

"Nancy? Good god, do you know how early it is?"

"Yeah, I do and I'm sorry, but me and Jonathan needed help with something."

"If it's how to use a condom, I'm not answering that." Nancy was in shock and Jonathan looked at her with a confused look. "That isn't it."

"Oh, well then what do you need?"

"What do you know about that giant monster and how it hunts?"

"Well, I figured out a long time ago that it hunts at night like a lion or coyote, but it doesn't hunt in packs, like a wolf. It hunts alone and at night and I figured out last night when I was on the phone that it's drawn to blood like a shark. Like remember, Barb cut herself at Harrington's party and that thing took her and the deer was bleeding too." Nancy was writing all of this information down so she wouldn't forget it. She then realized something. Tiffany didn't talk to anyone on the phone except her and Barbara. Barbara was gone and she wasn't on the phone with Nancy. "Wait, who were you on the phone with?"

"How is that relevant to anything I just said?"

"Well, you said you realized it when you were on the phone with someone. I mean who was it, what were you talking about?"

"I still don't understand how this is relevant."

"Just...who was it?"

"Harrington." Nancy was in even more shock than before. She looked over at Jonathan and he mouthed, 'who'.

"Steve?" Jonathan was in shock too. "What were you doing on the phone with Steve?"

"He called me. Look, I can't say what it was about because he asked me not too, but I can say that he needs to talk to you and Jonathan."

"What did he say that made you realize they're attracted to blood?"

"He started talking about the party and he asked if I heard anything from Barb and I remembered she went missing that day and that was the day she was bleeding. The deer was bleeding too so, I just connected the dots."

"Okay thanks. Oh, also, why were you crying blood?" Tiffany rubbed her eyes and hesitated a bit. "I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I know that the giant monster thing was in front of me and I wasn't scared for some reason, I just felt safe. I stood in front of it, pointed at it and this giant shadow came up from the ground and I just...killed it. As it was killing it, I could feel the blood coming out of my eyes. It was like I summoned a giant shadow or something. Also, sorry about running off and looking a little pissed off, I was tired, mad, overall feeling like shit."

Nancy looked over at Jonathan and they said in unison, "We need her."

"Wait, what?"

"Be outside your house in fifteen minutes."

"What-" Tiffany was about to question Nancy, but Nancy hung up before she could say anything. She sighed and hung up the phone. "It's too early for this."

Tiffany got up and got dressed. She had no idea what was happening so she just put on something that was comfortable. She put on tight high wasted jeans that were black, a black Led Zeppelin shirt that was tucked into her pants and black converse. She put a black and gray flannel on over top. Tiffany waited fifteen minutes and then waited at the end of her driveway. A minute or so later, Jonathan and Nancy pulled up and she hopped in the back. "What is you woke me up so early for?"

"We're gonna kill that monster."

"You mean I am and that's why I'm here?" Jonathan started driving off and Nancy was answering all of her questions. "Yeah, we need you to summon that shadow again."

"Nance, I don't even know how I did that, plus I did it in my nightmare or...my nightmare come to life, I don't know, but I don't even know how I'd go about doing that." Tiffany struggled.

"That's why we're getting man made weapons in case you can't do it." Nancy explained.

"Man made weapons?" Tiffany questioned

"Bear traps, fire, guns, a bat with nails in it-" Jonathan listed.

"Oh! A bat with nails sounds badass!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Not the point." Nancy pointed out.

"Right. Sorry. My bad." Tiffany apologized.

"We just need to figure out how to get you to summon that thing. Make you not scared of it." Tiffany leaned forward and rested her elbows on their seats. "How the hell am I supposed to not be scared of a supernatural, giant, gray, slimy monster with a giant mouth and billions of teeth for a face that has been tormenting me since I was five?"

"You weren't scared of it before."

"That's because I could feel the shadow in my veins! Now, just talking about it is giving me chills!" Jonathan then included himself into the conversation, trying to joke around, but these two were stressing Tiffany out. "I thought you weren't scared of anything."

Tiffany looked at him in disbelief. "Jonathan. Things like sharks, the dark, clowns, everything normal that someone would be scared of, I'm not scared of. This is a fucking monster from my nightmares. I'M ALSO AFRAID OF DRIVING CARS!! WHO IS AFRAID OF DRIVING CARS?!"

Jonathan instantly stopped intervening. "Jesus, Tiff!"

"Sorry. There's no caffeine in my system." The rest of the car ride, they were trying to figure out a way to help her become less scared of the giant monster. Tiffany had been hanging out with Will, Lucas, Dustin and Mike way to much, so she picked up some things from D&D. She asked instead of saying giant monster all the time, they could say Demogorgon. They agreed to it and they all started calling the monster Demogorgon.

They finally got to the town and the hunting shop they wanted to go to. They pulled over and walked inside. Tiffany knew they were going to be judged instantly, so she planned to act like she didn't know them. She was going to buy a new bow and arrow since she used to do archery and she wasn't awful. Jonathan and Nancy got everything that they wanted and gave it to the cashier. He was immediately judging and questioning them.

"And I'll have four boxes of the thirty eights." He put the boxes on the counter. "What you kids doin' with all this?"

"Um...monster hunting." Tiffany and the man tried to hold in a laugh. They moved off to the side and started putting everything in a box to carry out. Tiffany put her bow and arrows on the counter and reached for her wallet in her pocket. The man laughed a bit. "You're not going monster hunting with them are you?"

Tiffany started laughing, but she was trying to hide it. "No, no, but who goes monster hunting?"

Her and the cashier were now trying not to laugh as she payed for her stuff. They all left at the same time and they started putting their stuff in the car and as soon as they got out of view Tiffany started laughing and not even trying to hide it. "What's your problem?"

"Monster hunting! Who the hell says that?!" Tiffany asked through laughs.

"You didn't even stick with us. You lied." Nancy accused.

"Yeah, 'cause I'm smarter than you." Tiffany put her bow and arrows in the car. "Why did you get bow and arrows?"

"Well, you said if I can't summon the shadow then we need man made weapons and I used to do archery. Also, I will probably need to protect myself and I'd rather use a weapon I have actual experience with."

"And you're sure a bow and arrow will kill it?" Jonathan questioned.

"Maybe." Tiffany answered with a shrug.

"Maybe?!" Nancy asked concerningly.

"I can't see into the future, I'm not a witch." Jonathan closed the trunk and looked at Nancy and Nancy looked back. "You know, last week I was shopping for a new top I thought Steve might like. It took me, Barb and Tiffany all weekend."

"Correction, I didn't care all that much." Nancy rolled her eyes and continued. "It seemed like life or death, you know? And...and now-"

"You're shopping for bear traps with Jonathan Byers."

"Yeah."

"What's the weirdest part? Me or the bear trap?"

"You. It's definitely you." Tommy. H and Carol then drove by them, honking their car horn. "Hey Tiff! Can't wait to see your movie!"

The three of them watched them drive by with confusion. Jonathan and Nancy then looked at Tiffany in confusion. Tiffany finally realized what they should be talking about. She ran around the corner and down the street to the movie theater and saw 'All the Right Moves starring Tiffany Henderson the PTSD Freak'. People were walking by and staring at it in disbelief. Jonathan and Nancy followed behind her. "Jesus."

"Oh my god." Tiffany heard laughing and decided to follow it. She walked beside the movie theater and found Steve, Carol, Tommy and Nicole graffiting a door. She walked furiously over to them and Carol saw her first and walked up to her a little bit. "Aw, hey there princess!"

Tiffany didn't say anything. She just shoved Carol to the ground and Tommy walked up to her to protect his girlfriend.

"Hey! Don't touch my-" Tiffany punched him square in the face and Nicole had to catch him. Tiffany looked over at Steve. He must've told them since he's the only one out of them who knew. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"What's wrong with me?! I told them not to do it!" Steve defended himself.

"Oh, sure. Of course you did. Bullshit!" Tiffany pushed Steve back and he was starting to get annoyed since she wouldn't believe him. "Why would you even tell them?!"

"I don't know!"

"You don't know. YOU DON'T KNOW?!"

"Look, I'm sorry, but if you didn't want me to tell anyone, why would you tell me at all?"

"Because I felt bad for you!" They all looked at the two of them in confusion. "You called me and you were asking me, ME! Of all people! If your girlfriend still loved you!"

Steve's friends couldn't help but laugh at him. "I thought it would help if you weren't the only one who seemed insecure."

"I'm not insecure."

"I can make you insecure, have you ever been beat up by a girl?" Jonathan and Nancy were standing a bit further back and as soon as they heard that, they instantly ran in front of Tiffany. They knew she could easily hurt him and she wouldn't hold back. "Just calm down, Tiff. He's not worth it."

Steve was now pissed off, but he held himself back, not wanting to hurt her more. Tommy however had to taunt her still. "Hey! Just because you're strong doesn't mean you're not a freak! Hey, I just realized, she's freak just like her brother, toothless."

Tiffany pushed through Jonathan and Nancy and walked right up to Tommy again. She grabbed him by his shirt and Steve tried to stop her, but somehow he was blown back into the wall. Thankfully, he didn't get hurt. Nobody really saw what happened, but Tiffany used her powers or gifts, whatever they are. She threw Tommy into a pile of trash bins and picked him up by his shirt again. She threw him onto the floor and he hit his nose on the ground. Tiffany kneeled down and put her knee to his back, grabbed him by his hair and lifted his head up. "If you ever talk about my brother again, I will not hesitate to break every bone in your dog shit looking face."

She dropped his head and it hit the ground again. Carol and Nicole ran over to make sure he was okay. Tiffany left and headed back to the car while Nancy still had a few words to say to Steve. "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I was worried about you. I can't believe that I was actually worried about you." Steve scoffed and Nancy was a little confused as to what he was referring too. "What are you talking about?"

Steve looked into her eyes as if to say 'what do you think' and she finally caught on. "You came by last night. Look, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't like that."

"What, you just let him into your room to study? Or for another pervy photo session? I assume Jonathan wanted Henderson there, thank god I saved her by talking to her, right?"

"We were just-"

"You were just what? Finish that sentence. Finish. The. Sentence." Nancy sat there quietly and guilty. "Go to hell, Nancy."

Jonathan tapped Nancy's arm. "Come on, Nancy, let's just go to Tiff."

They started to walk back slowly and Steve followed them. "You know what, Byers? I'm actually kind of impressed. I always took you for a queer, but I guess you're just a little screw up like your father. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that house is full of screw ups. You know, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. A bunch of screw ups in your family."

Jonathan stopped walking and Nancy could see the anger in his eyes. "Jonathan leave it."

"I mean your mom...I'm not even surprised what happened to your brother."

"Steve, shut up!"

"I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you, but the Byers, their family, it's a disgrace to the entire-"

Jonathan then interrupted him by turning around and punching him in the face. Steve punched him back and a fight broke out. "Steve!"

"Get off of him!"

"Kick his ass, man!" Jonathan was winning by a lot and he even got Steve to the ground. The police then came rushing into the alleyway and tried to pry Jonathan off of Steve. Jonathan accidentally elbowed him in the face and the other officer got him off of Steve. Steve, Carol, Tommy and Nicole all ran from the cops while Nancy was standing there crying as she watched Jonathan get arrested. The other police officer chased after the four of them and Jonathan and Nancy were brought to the police station.

Tiffany was sitting in the car and she saw the cops drive by her. She figured it was Steve or Jonathan or someone and she was about to go to the station when she heard someone scream. It wasn't like a normal scream you'd hear, it was like an echo, like it was in her head. It sounded really familiar, but she was confused as to where the scream was coming from. She then figured out who was screaming. Dustin.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦

A/N

What's your favourite colour?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 32 18
"I thought I heard someone making a fuss out here. Turns out wherever there's a Hopper, there's bound to be trouble." S. Harrington x Hopper OC 1983...
320K 11.2K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
267K 11.8K 21
โ he'll never love you like i can! โž IN WHICH THEY'RE BOTH FILLED WITH ENVY OVER EACH OTHER'S NEW LOVERS S1 - 2 ST...
78 0 15
Steve Harrington and Olivia Henderson have been the best of friends since they could remember. It was a coincidence, really. They got put in the same...