COTE Spies {Discontinued}

By SquirtleXd

This is a story where the class leaders and a few characters work at an agency as spies. I do not own any cha... More

Before Your Read
Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Tragic News
Finale

Chapter 4

535 23 7
By SquirtleXd

Horikita POV
After what happened earlier with the lewd suits I decided to go grab something to eat. It was nearing noon and I felt like I was craving something less healthy than my daily nutritional balanced meals.

I went to the part of the mall that housed all of the fast food areas and had trouble choosing which one out of 3 I wanted to go to.

WcRonalds, Sandwich Queen, and Cow-fil-Pay

They were all relatively high rated as I looked it up on google so I still had trouble choosing. I decided to go with Sandwich Queen as I was more into a chicken feeling that a cow.

I walked into the store and waited in line behind all the regular people.
——————————————————————————-
The Agency is divided into two areas: the civilians and the spies. It is a rather large area so it allows families to live there. Think of the agency about the size of a relatively small neighborhood.
——————————————————————————-
Back to Story
I was scrolling through the spy webpage to see any daily news or pending requests after my current one is completed.

"Next please" a male voice said. I walked up to the counter and can see the cashier visibly flinch. I didn't know what was wrong with him but I still decided to order.

"Can I please have a #2 with curly fries and a lemonade." I said. He just sat there. Wasn't it supposed to be customer service as to not make a mistake in the order.

"Hello?" I said. "Oh yes I'm sorry you said a #1 with waffle fries and a water" he responded completely wrong. Is this guy an idiot, the green hat even compliments the idiot persona.

"Sudo what's taking so—" the person stopped talking as soon as we made eye contact. I don't remember her well as we barely interacted but the name Sudo rings a bell.

During the exams when we first enrolled in the agency Sudo was one of my classmates and he failed the exam by a slim margin. He was saved by me and Ayanokoji and we barely interacted after that.

Then during a spy provision he failed miserably and me and Ayanokoji gave up on the poor guy. The day he left he called me out and confessed to me but to be met with a hard no. Even if I intended to look for a romantic partner he wouldn't even be considered a choice.

"Shut up Karuizawa it's just been a while since I've last seen her so I didn't know how to react."(here's Kei I found a way to put her in the story)

"It has been a while but wouldn't it be kind of embarrassing to go from trying to be a spy to flipping burgers" Karuizawa retorted. But couldn't the same apply to you.

Her and Hiyori had been friends during their time at the Agency and when Karuizawa left Hiyori entered a state of sadness. It was kind of sad to see her working at a fast food place but there was nothing I could do.

"But aren't you doing the same thing!" Sudo yelled. It seemed were on the same wavelength. Weird.

"I do this because I need to get money on my own for now. Right now I'm entering a beauty and clothing line with 2 of my friends and we are saving up enough money so the loan won't be so grand." she said triumphantly. Sudo's mouth gaped.

Ara, she was well off so it seemed only this idiot was the only one not doing anything with their life. I was genuinely shocked but it seemed that area of entrepreneurship fitted her better than being a spy.

"Um... Excuse me can you please hurry with these orders I don't have all day to wait" a feminine voice said. Wow she was beautiful, she had a nice black hair, nice white skin, and seemed to have a prestigious aura. There was another female next to her that was just as beautiful with blonde hair.

(Hehehe came up with this on the spot)

"Sorry, Sudo hurry up anger get my order right this time a #2 with curly fries and a lemonade." I said bluntly. "Yes I got it this time" he responded weakly.

He relayed the message to the kitchen staff and told me to wait for my food over to the side. I was staring at the two girls ordering their food but I realized I looked stupid and went on my phone.

"Order #400" a employee said. I grabbed the bag of food and my drink and started looking for a table. It seemed it was busy today as there were no tables available. It was around 12:30 so it would be packed.

I started looking for someone I can eat with and as I turned to a table I saw two idiots sitting there just casual doing I doing stuff. I walked over to them as I had no where to sit.

Ayanokoji POV
I was walking  by myself at Keyaki Mall to eat ice cream at HotRock Buttery and came across Kouenji talking to some females. He invited me over and I tried to decline but it seemed my effort was futile

I didn't get my ice cream so we decided to go to Sandwich Queen on Kouenji's tab. I still ended up paying for it but I knew this would occur knowing Kouenji's nature.

I saw Sudo and he looked like he always did, I also saw Karuizawa but we didn't interact much so just a regular pleasantly was satisfactory.

We sat down at a booth as it was jam packed with people today. Odd. I ate my spicy chicken melt and wasn't really thirsty so I bought a milkshake to try something. If you stick your fry in a shake would you have an orgasm.

As I was about to I caught Horikita in the corner of my eye entering the fast food place. To think she would come here of all places.

After she came into the store two beautiful people followed suit. As they enter red I hear people whispering.

"Is it really her" "Do you think I can talk to her" "Maybe her family can buy me a mansion in Dubai" "You know that's impossible with yo roach looking ass" I was shocked by the last one but she seemed to be very rich on the outside as many regular civilians were talking about her.

I was about to go back to my orgasm theory but it seemed the blonde hair girl had caught my glances at them. Wasn't that interesting.Though I wasn't necessarily trying to hide it the fact she caught it was surprising.

As I was thinking through many things it seemed Kouenji was doing his things by looking at a handheld mirror he seemingly carried with him.

*Sigh* As I was trying to go back to my theory once again it seemed no one was going to let me do it in piece. "Can I sit here" a voice said that I knew the instant it said a word without glancing. The voice said it in a voice like this was her last choice and she had to bear it.

"Oh would you look at the time it seems my flight is leaving soon, Tsundere-girl you can take my seat I wouldn't assume you would want to sit with Fiancé-kun."

"That's two strikes Kouenji and you already have 2 outs" she responded and glared at me. What did I do? "Hahaha" and he left with that.

She sat down and didn't even open her bag she just glared at me. "Your not going to continue"she asked. "It's kinda hard to do it when your glaring daggers at me" I said and I knew Horikita didn't want to play a glaring game with me. So I gave up and ate the curly fries I had and they were unexpectedly good.

Horikita gave up knowing I wouldn't try to the theory again and started helping herself to her meal. "So how do you want to go about this op" she asked after taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Hmm I don't know acting like seemingly regular high schoolers should be the optimal way to go" I said. What I said was true acting out of the line of regular high schooler would draw attention and make it harder to carry out the op.

"Is that—" she was interrupted by the voice of a girl. "Do you mind if we sit here?" she asked. Horikita looked at me for approval and I nodded Alba I got no reason to refuse. I nodded at the two ladies.

They sat down the blonde hair sitting on the same side as me and the black hair sat down across from her on Horikita's side

I can hear the grunts of many males and some were even cursing at me. Am I target of bullying maybe I should change my life goals. I then picked up my shake and was about to leave as I was about to get uncomfortable.

Then the black hair girl spoke, "Please don't leave it's us that were intruding on you so I wouldn't want to burden you." "It's just that I don't feel like eating with a bunch of beautiful females nothing to feel concerned about." I was about to grab my fries first but it seemed someone else took them.

I glanced at the blonde hair girl sitting next to me. "I'm sorry but these curly fries are delicious and it's better to be well familiarized with someone who you share food with." Eh but you took it on your own discretion, you know what I gave up and sat back down.

"My name is Hayasaka Ai nice to meet you" she said while still chewing on fries. "Ayanokoji Kiyotaka" I responded in quick synergy" it seemed those two weren't going to introduce themselves. Was it a hair thing. I gave up on those two and talked to the girl, Hayasaka about about various topics.

After a while the girl that came with Hayasaka spoke again, "Now let's get down to business" she said. I knew what she meant as I knew she wouldn't approach us without a motive nor try to get me to stay in my seat.

"We can here as we will be departing with you and Horikita here on your op today." "I never heard of any of this" Horikita responded disregarding the fact that the girl knew her name. 

"Yes there was an open operation during the meeting on Monday and Hayasaka and I decided to go on it after hearing the best duo in this same year as us in this branch was on it." We're people actually saying things about us like this I couldn't discredit them but spreading rumors like that is obviously troublesome.

"I see" there was really nothing I could say to her but just regard the statement she had already said and what she was planning to say so I intuitively listened.

"I thought it would be feather boring if we went about it this way so why don't we have a challenge." Ah a op challenge, I haven't had one in a while but Horikita has had one just recently and the results were not the best.

"I won't oppose to it but I want to add the conditions of wing the challenge."Horikita said. "Ara, I didn't expect you to accept so easily, we'll agree with those terms"

"There would be would be three conditions to winning the challenge the winner will be decided if two of those three conditions are met:
1. Find the person who issued the assassination target and apprehend them
2. Get every single member of the Service Club and the Student Council President to trust you
3. Make it seem like the assassination target was killed and receive the bounty reward." She said.

It seemed like she was betting everything on the first and last condition as both of them coincide with each other and the second one wasn't related. I thought the conditions were fair as far as knew neither side knew of the persons specialty.

"We'll accept but a win for us is guaranteed, let's see how the best duo will compete with us." Saying those provoking words she got up to leave. I hope she can follow through at least.

"Before you leave can I ask for your name?"she turned around at my unexpected question. "Ara, your don't know my name I guess it's fine if it's Ayanokoji-kun asking. My name is Shinomiya, Shinomiya Kaguya it would be good to know the name of an unbeatable opponent." she said and left the fast food place with those words.

Oh I've heard that name before, Kaguya Shinomiya, she belonged to the Shinomiya group and was an elite spy in her area or to say her and Hayasaka were the best. There was only three other duos that can rival me and Horikita as a duo. Kouenji and Amasawa, Shinomiya and Hayasaka and shfjabdsivwdikw.

So it seemed she wasn't all talk I was going to disregard everything she said but that can't be the case now. Come at me with full force Kaguya or this would be a rather empty threat.

I couldn't help but feel at least a little excited for this showdown. End.

Authors Note
I didn't want to include other series but I just couldn't help myself in doing this. The last duo is unknown or rather I don't know who they are either😋. Also next week is FSA ELA for me so this weekend I will probably do the Character Introduction on the other branch and a Lemon Chapter. I also have a sincere question, has anyone just thought of having a cute loli to treat as a little sister, just me, OK.

Lemme know if you get any ideas for the other duo that can rival the other three listed. 244327-best Konosuba h-manga

That's all and I gotta go the FBI want my pictures from a Ryou's Work Is Never Done🏃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
9.1K 342 5
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...
2.1K 60 4
A Classroom of the Elite story which follows Kiyotaka Ayanokouji as he navigates through his not peaceful life, along side his love(?) Arisu Sakayana...
19.8K 491 5
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...