HIM

By sroses90

Ever had the feeling you were worth more than you gave your self credit for. He made me feel when I use to be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
LETS HAVE A CHAT
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 12

1.3K 51 2
By sroses90

Calling my dad had to be the most nerve racking thing ever. I was scared of speaking to him before the phone even rang twice.

"Hey Kid, how are you?" My Dad answered in a friendly tone.

"Hey Dad, I'm good. How are you doing?" I said.

"I'm doing good, just at work going over some reports. How was your night. Sofia called earlier and said you would be at her house."

"Yeah I slept over after a long night."

"Yeah understandable but it would be nice to know your plans changed. I just wanted to know where my child is." He said in a strong tone of voice

"Yeah Dad I get it. Listen I'll call you later and see you at home. Love you!" I said in the sweetest voice

"Love you too, see you later."

Ending the call with my Dad was immediately followed by a phone call from James.

"Hey Princess." He said as soon as I answered.

"Hey Baby."

"Hmm I like it when you call me that. You have to say that when I arrive home one evening in that sexy voice with little to no clothes on."

"James your making me blush!"

Laughing he said, "What are you doing?"

"Just laying in your bed. What are you doing?"

"In a meeting but took a break to call you."

"Oh what time your meeting will be done?" I asked

"Soon but definitely by the time lunch. I want to have wonderful lunch with my girlfriend."

I blushed when I heard him say that, "You know all the right things to say."

"Of course I do. Megan will be over soon to help you with wardrobe."

Frowning I asked, "Who is Megan?"

"The personal shopper from Saks Fifth Ave that will be bringing you something to wear to lunch. I know your going to tell me you have no clothes so I solved the problem." He said in pleasing tone.

"I don't know, I liked wearing your shirt. It is long enough to be a dress the way it fits."

I could hear his smile on the other line, "That would be a sight to see. Babe I must get back to this meeting. Have Sonya call the driver when your ready."

"Ok later baby." I said as I hung up the phone.

As soon as I got off the phone the doorbell rang. Walking to the front door, Sonya held the door open as staff rolled in two racks of clothing. A tall brunette followed in with what looked like runway clothing on and killer heels to match.

"Hi, you must be Chloe. I'm Megan, Mr. Hearrings personal shopper from Saks." She took my hand and shakes it while eyeing me up and down.

"Hello nice to meet you." I replied. "I thought James only sent an outfit for today's event. Seems like a lot of clothes here."

"No sweetie. He ordered you several outfits as well as shoes. But the shoes are on their way up." She answered as she looked through her iPad.

"Oh ok." I said as I pulled out my phone to text James.

Me: You ordered me a new wardrobe and several shoes?, A bit much James.

James: No it's not. Now you have clothing at my place so you don't need to complain about going home

Me: You knew what you were doing by not telling me.

James: Sorry?, babe it's just clothes, no big deal. Just enjoy it and wear something I picked out for you.

Me: It's way too much James

James: No it's not. Wear something and I'll see you at 12.

I was upset only because I hate when people did things for me. I was already feeling out of my league dating James, so expensive gift would make me feel uncomfortable. Finally lifting my head, I saw the shoes arrived to the apartment. Shoes boxes from Christian Loubotin, 3.1 Philip Lim, Givenchy, Prada, Jimmy Choo and much more.

"So you have a lunch date and Mr. Hearings selected a few of this seasons latest but of coursed I helped." Said Megan

"I want to wear this dress I have on." I said "Shirt dress actually, so I only need shoes."

"Oh ok, hmm you can choose from the Givenchy boots or the Phillip Lim over the knee open toe boots" She said

"Let's see what you have." I said

"I have bags too so I got you covered girl."

-----
In all Megan was a cool girl. She did not make me feel as little as she did when she first walked in. She was able to pick a look I was comfortable with. I wore James white button up shirt and cuff the sleeves with 3.1 Phillip Lim open toe over the knee boots. Megan said the look would not be complete without a Chanel classic flap jumbo bag with silver hardware. Much to Megan disappointment, I didn't go crazy with makeup and went for a more natural look wearing only mascara, little blush and light lip gloss. The look was completed with Tom Ford shades. Megan stated we needed to exchange numbers now that I would need her help more often.

Leaving the apartment on this lovely spring day, I was chauffeur to James office exactly at 12pm. As instructed, I went into the building where security immediately noticed me. I was escorted to the top floor of the building. The elevator open to an all white reception area where an Asian girl with glasses sat.

"Hello, Welcome to Hearrings Corp. How can I help you." She said smiling.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Hearrings."

"Sure is he expecting you today." She asked

"Yes" I said sweetly

Before she could question me further, a blonde hair women approached the desk. "Thanks Stacy. I got it from here. This is Mr. Hearrings girlfriend."

I felt her tone of voice had underlining meaning to it as she said "girlfriend". I bushed it off and figured I address it with James about what seems to be his assistant. I hate when people tried to embarrass me especially when James was involved. As she led the way to his office I became more upset.

The blonde knocked once before opening James office door. Before she could get a word in, I turned over my shoulder to look at her and say "Thank you, that will be all". She quickly exited the office.

James had a knowing smirk on his face as he said "Was that attitude needed?"

"Yes she gave me an attitude and I did not like how she announced our relationship to the receptionist"

Laughing James walked from behind his desk and stood in front of me. "Babe relax I'm sure Brittany meant no harm."

"Well tell BRITTANY not to do that again. she annoyed me."

Grabbing my waist, he pulled me close to his body. He began kissing my neck before lifting his head to say, "Baby you look good but you still wore my shirt."

"Yeah I liked wearing your shirt and Megan said I look good too."

"Hmm, I see. Oh my mother said not to forget brunch tomorrow, so you can just sleep at the apartment to be on time." He said as he released me.

"James, you know I want to go home tonight."

"We didn't discuss it and plus you want me to drop you off to pick you back up couple hours later?" He asked

"Yes." I said looking him in his eyes.

Titling his head to the side, he watched me closely for several seconds before he spoke. "You want to go home tonight but I want you to stay with me." He said as he moved closer to me.

"Yes James I want to go home." I said in a firm voice.

Walking around me, he stood directly behind me and pressed his erection into my back. Without warning he pushed his hands under the shirt and moved my underwear to the side before finding my sweet spot. He quickly began massaging my center which caused me to get aroused. As his fingers worked his magic, his lips sent gentle kisses on my neck. I couldn't help but moan as his hands moved faster. My bag fell to the ground as my arm reach over to touch him. He held his left hand up to restrain both my wrist. Pushing me towards his desk, he bent me over still holding my wrist together behind my back. Quickly unbuttoning his pants, he pulled out his erection and entered me without warning.

I threw my head back quickly in both surprise and ecstasy. He speed up quickly, moving to a faster rhythm. He began pulling my hair back to reach forward to kiss my neck. His lips moved to my ears as he breathed heavily. I was loving every second of it.

As he pulled my hair he said, "Are you going to stay?"

I was too catch up in the feelings running through my body to respond fast enough. He slowed down and began to pull out.

"Chloe are you going to stay the night, yes or no?." He said slowly

"Yes." I answered breathlessly

"Yes what?" He said as he speed up.

"Yes I'm going to spend the night." I said after moaning.

"Good girl." He said as his tongue ran across my earlobe. He worked his magic as he soon brought me to climax. I felt like I had just made a deal with the devil. James already knew how to break me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 278 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
173K 5.3K 30
|||| COMPLETED |||| Highest rank on what's hot list: #2- heartbreak #2- betrayal #2- billionaire #2- relationships #6- lovestory #13- love #27- se...
268K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
2.6K 161 33
•AGREE TO MARRYING THE CEO• •Genre of this story is about Romance 🥀 •This is an English story ❦ •This Story has been completed❥ -This story has been...