The Apprentice || Anakin Skyw...

By and-the-children-too

ON HOLD Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close... More

Authors Note
1-Hope
2-No Turning Back
3-You Own It
4-Savior
5-Weak
6-Serene
7-Unprofessional
8-Intoxicating•
9-Devil In My Ear
10-Adventurous
11-Consequences
12-So Far Gone
13-He•
14-Knows No Bounds
15-Revenge is Sweet•
16-Anya
17-Jealous
18-Everything
19-So Close•
20-A Life for a Life
21-Unforgivable
22-Milo
23-Just A Dream•
24-Soulmate
25-Shoot To Kill
26-Only For You•
27-Hunt
28-Wrong Things•
29-I Trust You
30-One More Time
31- Silenced
32-I'm Taking It
33-Snips
34-Lost
35-Beautiful Stranger
36-Irreplacable
37-Unnatural
39-Dinner Time
40-A Ghost
41-Natural
42-I'm Proud of You•
43-More Than Helpful•
44-I Always Keep My Word
45-Feeling Guilty•
46-Unimaginable Fear•
47- Seal the Deal
48-A Little Bit of Hope
49-Loopholes
50-Skywalker•
51-Red
52-Immortal Inevitable
53-Butterfly•
54-Traitor
55-No One and Nothing
56-Generous Offer
57-Abeloth's Cage•
58-Close Your Eyes
59-Because of You
60-Dangerous Combination
61-The Apprentice of Darth Vader
62-For Good
63- Patience
64 - Leia
65 - Power and Control
66 - Demand
67 - Lux Bonteri
68 - Kidnapping
69 - You Will
70 - Mercy
71 - Human
72 - A Fraction
73 - I'm Coming For You
74 - The Jedi Way
75 - Anakin

38-Wickedly Inhumane

7K 243 372
By and-the-children-too

Sorry this took so long butt I took a bit of a break and it was soooo nice, I was able to get a jumpstart on my homework! I'm now ahead by a lot so updates will be returning to normal starting tomorrow/Monday. As for anyone reading the HitMan, sorry but I will not be updating it todayy, it'll be next Sunday instead! I know I've been lacking with that story but I promise that's going to change now that I have it all figured out ♥️
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Please wake up, I need to tell you how sorry I am."

I would if I could Ani.

"Do you hear me? I'm so sorry,"

I can hear you, I just wish you could hear me.

"Please forgive me, I didn't mean any of it. I swear I didn't mean a word. I promise I'll never say anything like that again, just open your eyes for me,"

I know you didn't baby and I do forgive you. Please stop crying it's breaking my heart.

I opened my eyes slowly as I pulled myself away from my fuzzy dream state. My vision was groggy, but soon everything became more clear and I immediately recognized the black ceiling that held beautiful white designs of constellations.

What was that? All I could hear were the faint sounds of voices, one sounded like my own and the other was-

I quickly shot up from the bed when I remembered the incidents that took place before I blacked out, "Please don't be afraid of me." I shifted my gaze to the voice; Anakin was leaning against the wall by the bedroom door. I was back in this room again, I could feel my hair tied into a ponytail, and I was now in dry clothes.

"I'm supposed to take your word for it?" I questioned with hostility as I held the blanket tight towards my body, "I don't know you, you haven't told me anything of value. So you're nothing but a stranger to me."

I still remember what he told me as well; how he broke the laws of nature to bring me back. How is something like that even possible? Is that really something that the me he knew would be okay with? I was about to bring it up to him again, but he spoke first.

"You may not know me, but I know you and I love you more than words can express, so know that I will never hurt you." His sorrow filled gaze broke away from mine to look down at the floor. I could feel emotions coming from him, which was odd to me, but his pain was strong and I could feel it as if it was my own, "I should've told you everything in the first place instead of keeping it from you and for that I'm sorry." He apologized in a low tone that sounded hoarse and depleted; almost like he'd been crying.

"Well why did you keep it from me?" I questioned.

He sighed sadly, "I was so worried that you would become too overwhelmed by everything. So I thought that as long as you knew you were safe with me, that everything would be okay."

"Not knowing anything can be just as overwhelming, or even more so." I told him in a calmer tone; causing his regretful gaze to look back up to mine. Hearing him tell me that he loves me did make me feel less afraid, I believed him. I can't explain it, but I could feel that he wasn't lying.

I watched him bite his bottom lip apprehensively, "Yeah, I see that now."

"Did you change my clothes?" I asked in a sigh while I scooted myself up to rest my back against the headboard.

He shook his head with a frown, "I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that or not, so I had one of the old maids do it."

"Thanks," I mumbled low, at least he's thoughtful I guess.

He nodded as he pushed himself off of the wall and sat at the very end of the bed near my feet, "Are you ready?" He asked in an emotionless monotone, but his pretty blue eyes betrayed him, I could see the anguish they held.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "For what?"

"You said you wanted to know who you are and who I am," He shifted his gaze down to his hands, where he was nervously fidgeting with the metal pieces on his glove. I admired the way his blonde waves brushed over his face as he did this, it was annoying how beautiful he was, it made detesting him nearly impossible, "So I'm going to tell you everything."

I eyed his slouched posture and the way he hung his head made me feel less threatened by him, the guy looked broken; completely different from the confident killer I saw in that vision, "I want you to start from the very beginning Anakin, and spare no details."

He nodded understandingly before looking back up to me, "I found you on Tatooine as a slave a few months ago.."

༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
I stood by her bedside while she inhaled and exhaled softly causing her chest to rise and fall in a perfect rhythm. The image of her laying lifeless on the crypt engulfed my mind and I had to push the painful memory away. But seeing her breathing, seeing the color in her complexion again, and feeling her heart beating; well I appreciated it a lot more now. Never will I ever take the simplest things for granted again, I will cherish every moment that I have with her.

Soon after I told her everything, she fell asleep. No surprise there, stories always did have a habit of putting her to sleep quickly. I usually told her stories of the clone wars before bed if she was ever having trouble sleeping. She used to say that my voice was the most soothing sound in the galaxy, it's nice to see that that hasn't changed; she's sleeping like a baby.

She didn't freak out like I expected her too, in fact, she handled everything incredibly well. I just need to remember that despite her not remembering anything, she's still her. Also, I informed her that the man she saw me kill in her vision was apart of the alliance that took part in her death, she wasn't very sympathetic of him after that.

And as for being brought back from the dead, I'm not entirely sure how she feels about it now. I know that she felt out of place before and I think that's because she didn't know who she was or where she belonged. But I'm hoping now that she knows our history together and where she comes from, that she'll feel differently about it.

I don't want her to feel like she doesn't belong. Here with me is exactly where she was always meant to be. She may believe that she was meant to stay dead, but I know it wasn't her time yet. I know she has a long life to live.. a woman like her deserves to have everything that this life has to offer. So no matter what she feels; I will never regret bringing her back.

I knelt down next to her and gently stroked her soft cheek with my fingertips, "I love you." I whispered quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. I just hope that there comes a time where she'll say it back to me again. I kissed her forehead and fought the urge to stay in here with her, but I need to give her some space to work through her thoughts and emotions.

I reluctantly stood up and walked towards the door. I gave her one last sorrowful look, before quietly stepping out of her room and I eyed the two clones who were standing guard outside of her door, "No one is allowed in this room, her safety and well-being is in your hands until I return." I spoke to them sternly while shooting them each a warning glare.

"Yes Emperor!" They saluted nervously; which is good, I like when they're nervous. They take their tasks more seriously to avoid getting their necks snapped.

I nodded and ambled away to get to my prison cells. Not too long before (y/n) woke up, Rex returned with exactly what I had asked him for.

I was about to turn a corner when the clone troopers at (y/n)'s door shouted for me, "Wait sir!"

I sighed in annoyance as I turned my head to look at them, "What?" I snapped impatiently.

He gestured to the floor and I looked down to see Milo staring directly at her door, silently requesting entry, "Can the dog go in?"

I gave him an annoyed glare, "Obviously." It might even do her some good to have him with her, plus I know he'll be excited to see her okay.

I observed as the clone opened the door and Milo dashed inside with excitement. I half-smiled since the sadness I've been feeling all day has made it impossible to smile fully. I sighed when the door closed, wanting to go back in with her, but I fought against it and turned the corner to get to my awaiting obligation.

I stepped down into the chambers and was met with the sight of Rex holding the baby in his arms while he bounced him up and down, "You're an ugly little thing aren't you?" He spoke in a child-like voice with a smile on his face.

I chuckled at him and he immediately paused and turned his gaze towards me, "You're not getting attached are you?" I teased as I glanced down to the little runt before looking back to Rex.

He rolled his eyes with a head shake, "Of course not, you know babies aren't my thing."

"Oh yeah?" I walked closer to him; I quickly side eyed the prison cell he was standing in front of which held Bail. He was watching the baby with fear in his eyes, "Then why are you holding it?"

He shrugged, "I wasn't sure if you'd want him with either of them or not," He nudged his head behind him towards Bail's wife who held the same fear-filled look as her husband.

"Well you were right," I smirked as I leaned forward and whispered my wicked intentions into his ear. I feel like I've been too nice lately, that I might be appearing soft, thus making me susceptible to deceit.Which isn't a total lie, love had made me a bit softer.

But I'm still Darth Vader and I think it's time to remind everyone how fucking wickedly inhumane I can really be.

Once I was done, I backed away and he was looking at me like I was insane, which only made my devious smile grow, "You're serious?" He asked as he looked down at the baby, the stunned expression he held never faltered.

"Is that a problem?" I asked with a raised brow.

He shook his head slowly while looking back up at me, "Nope, your wish is my command." He winked playfully.

"Good." I chuckled before turning to face Bail fully with a look of loathing.

"I-I don't understand why I'm here, I did nothing wrong." He spoke quickly as his eyes scanned my mask-less face; I don't bother wearing it anymore.

I raised my brows, I was taken back by the audacity he had to try and lie to my fucking face, "What is it that Obi-Wan said Rex?" I turned to my friend with a fake questionable look, "Right before he murdered the love of my life?"

"Hm let me think," Rex looked up at the ceiling; pretending to think for a moment as he continued bouncing the baby, "Oh now I remember," He looked back down, "I believe it was 'Bail owed me a solid'." He spoke with a hate-filled look of his own, directed straight towards the traitor.

"Ah yes," I shifted my gaze to my prisoner, "Bail owed me a solid." My eyes darkened as I leaned my forearm against the glass, "He killed her you know." I growled in anger, yes she's alive now, but Bail doesn't know that and it still hurts that it even happened. I still see the image of her dead body every time I close my eyes.

"Right in front of me," Rex added as he pinched the babies cheek and it began to cry so it's yowls could be heard throughout the hallway, "That's kind of how I sounded." He shrugged:

Bail banged on the glass, "Don't hurt my baby!" He yelled over the cries of Breha behind me.

I smiled devilishly, "Oh don't worry, he's going to be well done- I mean, well taken care of." I waved for Rex to leave and take the baby with him.

"Where are you taking him?" He asked with wide eyes.

I crossed my arms as I leaned my shoulder into the glass, I was angled perfectly so I can look at both of them, "Don't worry, he'll be with you again soon." I eyed them both with distain, "I warned you what would happen if you betrayed me a second time. So why did you do it? And don't hold back either, your fate will remain the same either way." I spoke to Bail directly as I tried to ignore Breha's cries for her little runt, she was starting to irritate me.

Bail glared at me with fear and loathing, "I was told it would be you, not her."

Finally, some honesty.

I snorted through my nose, "That's still awfully stupid of you, I happen to think of myself as more merciful than her. She probably would've stomped on your baby in front of you if I died instead of her." I chuckled as I remembered the events with Jabba's son, that little slug popped like a cherry.

It was quite a beautiful sight.

"Please Emperor just let have my baby ba-" I raised my fist towards Breha to seal off her windpipe and stop her incessant blubbering.

"Shut the fuck up before I pull your spine out from your fucking throat and beat your husband to death with it." I threatened as I released my force hold; she immediately backed away from the glass and slouched down against the far wall as she cried quietly into her knees. I turned my gaze back to Bail, his teary eyes were on his heart-broken wife.

"Please," He begged; his glassy eyes slowly looked over to me, "Kill me, don't kill them."

I held no sympathy for how he felt. I don't think I'm an unreasonable man, I gave him multiple chances, but he decided to blow it himself. It was his choices that brought him here, so what I plan to do to them is completely justified.

"I had to hold my dead girl in my arms, knowing I never had a chance to say a real goodbye," I growled through gritted teeth as I slammed my fist against the glass; causing him to flinch, "I hugged her and I cried for hours before I had the strength to move," I brought my face close to his through the glass and I could see the reflection of the yellow glow my eyes held, "I promise Bail, you will feel exactly what I felt."

༻✦༺
I hope you enjoyed it! ♥️
Also, I'm sorry if you like the Organa's, I like them too! Buttt I told you that no one in this book is really safe from Vader..
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
1.6M 44.9K 73
*Under Editing* (Anakin/Vader x Reader) In a galaxy where Darth Vader never lost his limbs or burned on Mustafar. He is at his peak of power and run...
9.9K 209 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
31.4K 769 37
After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown mercy and the oppurtunity to prove yourself...