Dance For Me

By herefornoreasons

Camila Cabello has danced for as long as she could remember. Her ability to please an audience and wow a crow... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2/3
Chapter 25 Part 3/3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Book 2 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Book

Chapter 11

3K 121 296
By herefornoreasons

"You wanted me ma'am?"

"Emma! Yes.. I want you to run the backlogged routines today.. Salsa and rooming! Dinah and Mani have noted the lack of hips in this building and as a Cuban.. not happening!"

Emma only laughed at her bosses random demand, it wasn't entirely unusual for her to direct on the sporadic techniques however with such a perky attitude she only begged to wonder why such the change in scheduling dynamic, she paced forwards into the office smiling to herself as she sat laying eyes over her boss and best friend now avidly typing into her computer

"Hips.. got it! Hey you know people usually wait until noon to drink right? It's literally 7am mama?"

Emma spoke in referral to the already open bottle of alcohol sitting beside her wrist.. the diamond Rolex forcing the sparkling liquid to reflect around the room only raising more awareness to the diminishing contents of the heavy bottle

"It's still full isn't it? Would you prefer me to go thirsty?"

"I'm just saying.. water or coffee usually sit well before lunch.."

"As does minding your own business.. anything else you'd like to point out about my daily habits?"

Emma only shook her head with sarcastic rolling eyes, her bosses tone far from being impressed.. their conversations however took a different path than most, Lauren was often defensive and majorly quick to bite.. with Emma that was rarely the case! She was gentle like a guard dog over a baby.. with others.. she was the guard dog to a criminal..

Soon after the minutes long silence, the room became further crowded.. with a small knock upon the door the now known dancer Camila came walking from behind its frame.. fresh faced and dressed with a winning smug smile Emma could only giggle to herself at

"Miss J.. Miss Emma!"

"Camila.. you're looking happy this morning?"

Emma spoke fondly while Lauren only sank back into her chair making efforts to look everywhere but in her enticing presence.. the way she smelt was different today.. perfumed and strong.. her hair seemed shinier and her legs very obviously moisturised with a glittering cream.. she was powerful.. for once level pegging with Lauren..

"I am! New mindset and all.. I just had a question for Miss J actually.."

"Go on.."

Lauren husked back in the most uninterested tone she could muster lifting her pen into her palm to write over some documents she hoped would make her look busy.. Camila however only wondered towards the desk pressing her silky palms into the wood with a forward lean of her tight shirted chest..

"I was wondering if I could stay behind tonight.. in one of the studios? I like to practice my own stuff when nobody else is around.. I know you stay behind too so it's not like I'll be able to cause any.. trouble.."

She spat like a slinking snake, her tone wildly deep and filled with an evident taunt.. Emma felt it.. she could sense it as when Lauren glared up her emerald orbs opened into a dark half tilted grimace.. the memory of her helping her form the other day now known to have been used against her.. it felt almost as if an invitation.. a devious ask for her to walk by on purpose..

"Just keep the music down, I have a lot of work to do!"

Camila smiled back noting the fluster in the woman's voice as she pulled back to walk away winking at Emma who only secretly shook her head with a half open jaw, the second the elder woman looked up however she quickly closed it shut.. within seconds.. the girl was gone..

"What was that?"

"What was what.."

"You Lauren! No evil eye contact? No snarky response? Red cheeks.."

Lauren rolled her eyes slamming down her pen to aggressively fold her arms with a sharp cocked brow the friend in front could only read as defence.. it was hostile and unspoken.. telling of everything Emma had called out

"You guys beg me to go easy on her and when I do you question me? Where is the logic in that?"

"Of course, because Miss Jauregui.. queen of the dance world blushes every time she's kind.. that is the logic I'm questioning mama!"

"Whatever! You have a class to teach! This conversation is over!"

Lauren slammed, shutting the conversation down as quick as she could while Emma only stood with raised laughing hands.. the realisation of her friends wondering gaze now more funny than anything else.. she was smart enough to realise that Camila had forced it on purpose too..

"I'm going! Have fun in the studio tonight mama.."

"Get out!"

______

Later that day as asked by the roaming boss Emma stood front and place with her class detailing the secret to moving hips with a beaming smile of joy.. her love for the job unmatched by any other even if the standards of teaching were ridiculously high.. Camila didn't have a problem with hips.. in fact she outshined all in her efforts to practice while the likes of Sapphire struggled to move her back in a separate motion..

"Ok guys stand still for a second.. honestly the skill set in this room? You think you'd know how to move your body.."

Emma complained breathlessly watching the fumbling exhausted feet unable to grasp the move.. Camila however standing smug only grinned at herself with a growling wink at Sapphire in the mirror.. her eyes joining to meet with a huffing folding arm that only echoed her distress in being out shined..

"Come on girls.. put some effort in? Left back.. swing forwards.. it's basic salsa!"

Emma continued before the loud crashing of the door alerted the entire room into a reluctant upright stature.. Miss J strutting through with eyes immediately scanning the space unhappy with the walk by she'd seen.. the standard of dance not nearly good enough for her liking known instantly to Emma now hoping her mood to be just as perky as it was earlier..

"Basic salsa is right.. so why are you lot making it look so fucking difficult huh?"

She spat.. her eyes rolling around the room while others only lift their chins.. Sapphire however painted her gaze into the floor playing with a hair tie around her wrist not bothered nor interested in what it was her boss was saying.. Lauren had noticed.. she began to pace.. walking into her stature with the sharp grabbing of her forearm that now held out front of her grumpy body shocking her into a gasp that forced her to look up

"I'm sorry? What am I taking up your precious time now?"

"No ma'am.. just this class is pointless.. I know how to salsa.."

She grumbled aimlessly.. her confidence shocking everyone including Emma as Lauren raised a disgusted brow.. she even choked on her next word throwing back the wrist as if dirty and undesirable.. she stepped back with one foot slowly lifting her other hand to point out promptly towards the door

"Get the fuck out of my studio then.."

"Bu-

"Get out! You think this shit is pointless you can leave! Go paint your fucking nails or something huh baby? Everyone else partner up.. I'll show you how this shit is done!"

Sapphire huffed to herself reluctantly dragging along the wood rolling her eyes at Camila now smirking down into the floor.. she liked the change of side.. previously the blonde girl would get away with anything but now little escaped her bratty behaviour.. she was gone.. Camila however so distracted in thought hadn't noticed the fact with one less body she now stood vacant without a partner..

She paused for a moment examining the room only to see everyone already held with another body.. she was alone..

"Miss J.. I don't have a partner.."

"Looks like you're on your own then! Everyone face the mirror, one partner behind with hands on the others hips! To my count you're gonna do the steps!"

"Miss Jauregui! I can't do it without a partner!"

Camila hissed silencing the woman's as she turned slowly on her heel to make a death defying stream of eye contact she only wished hadn't been so intense.. the girl didn't want a partner.. she was simply acting up.. demanding attention like a child..

"You wanna leave too? No? Then stand there and move to my count!"

She hissed forcing the girl to take place in the centre of the partners to stare out on herself in the talk ceiling length mirrors.. every raspy count felt hitting into her stomach as she moved her hips with perfect rhythm.. she thought to herself for a moment wondering if now could be the time to really mess with her soon to be boss.. she did really like her hips after all.."

"What are you doing? Move properly!"

Lauren slammed glancing over at Camila now deliberately missing steps.. she thought the only way to get her in her view would be to disobey orders.. the woman loved a power trip.. and so she continued.. moving the wrong foot.. refusing to swing her hips.. now Lauren paced towards her with a grimace of rage only she knew how to translate..

"I just can't get the steps Miss J.. maybe?.. maybe you could show me?"

Lauren paused for a moment while the others continued to move.. she glanced around before laying eyes back onto the younger somehow smirking innocently in her wishes.. she knew what she was doing.. Lauren knew what she was doing..

"You can partner with Emma-

"Or you could show me!"

She interrupted.. her confidence now beaming as she whispered her response.. nobody else had heard either, with Emma now helping others Lauren could only clench her fists in aims to keep calm.. her cheeks darkening while Camila's glimmered.. it was a threat on her control..

"I thought you were the queen of dance Miss J? What you don't know how to use your hips now? It's just a simple request.. show me!"

Camila continued.. Lauren's eyes now darkening as she growled her grin to storm past the girls shoulders grabbing her hips pulling them roughly back into her stomach with a swift lean down against her ear.. hot breath and warm fingers digging into the thin material of her shorts more than enough to warrant her plan a progressing success..

"Begging for my attention like a child? You're getting way too comfortable little girl!"

She whispered aggressively.. the venom seeping over her lips sending Camila's eyes closed for a moment before reopening to watch the distracted room.. nobody cared for what they were doing.. Lauren began to move her hips behind the Youngers guiding them back and forth making sure to stay in line with the others as she reluctantly 'helped' the girl she knew more than for sure didn't need it..

"This isn't me begging Miss J? If you want me to beg you're gonna have to do more than whisper in my ear.."

Camila husked back biting down against her lower lip at the way the fingertips began digging harder into her hip bones.. the disconnected chest now pressed into her back as the woman behind sucked back on her stumbling breath.. she hadn't expected such a comment in all honesty.. it shocked her.. rattled her into silence as she lift her chin for composure

"There's me thinking you were so pissed off about your little friend getting a place because you wanted to fuck him!"

"Mmm you're getting good at making mistakes huh Miss J?"

Lauren couldn't stand the expert back and forth.. The way Camila had managed to shut her down without even a seconds hesitation something she had hated.. she wanted the power.. but the girl wouldn't let her have it, the feeling between her thighs as she watched the girl in the mirror once again bite her lower lip something she refused to stand

"EVERYONE FACE YOUR PARTNER! KEEP MOVING!"

She hissed loudly only forcing Camila to smirk before her throat rumbled a gasp at the firm hand spinning her to shadow the woman's chest behind.. hands on her hips.. thighs either side of each other still moving.. the same as everyone else.. Now staring with a forceful eye contact both found them self heating stubbornly as the younger lift her hands to grab the full body in front

"The only mistake I've made is allowing you so much freedom! This behaviour is unacceptable! Quit fucking around!"

"Stop lying Miss J.. if you wanted me to stop you'd have sent me out like you did with Sapphire.. the way you're grinding your hips into my thighs right now proves to me this 'behaviour' is doing you favours!"

Lauren growled her lip before glancing around the room, her thigh strategically moving to now sit between the Youngers legs.. the press up into her body forcing her into silence as she gripped harder around the green eyed woman's hips.. her eyes closing into a husked flare begging her mind not to make a single sound.. Lauren was now smug.. smug in the whimpering silence..

"A reaction like that would have taken more build up than a single press of my thigh baby girl.. let's not point fingers at who wants what now! Your game is predictable.. stupid!"

Lauren husked smugly throwing the girl backwards into a stumbling mess as she stood still facing the opposite direction with a half parted jaw and pair of glimmering red cheeks.. her hands sitting over her leaning knees too afraid to even turn around..

"Keep practicing the steps and don't let me catch anyone being lazy again! I will be in my office Emma!"

Camila finally turned around gulping into the hot air as she glanced back up into the mirror.. her little game plan somehow taken from underneath her without even a seconds thought.. the pounding between her thighs now evident the elder knew exactly what she was doing.. why she was doing it too..

______

"Camila? Hey.. you haven't been answering any of my texts.. I just wanted to check you were ok.."

Sam spoke as he ventured into the common room in which his best friend sat.. her thighs crossed and her eyes painted down into her phone, the sound of his voice forcing her to look up reluctantly with a soft sigh of acceptance

"I'm fine"

"Good.."

He replied awkwardly this time setting down across the room on another couch not wanting to get to close in case it would ruin his chances of having a real conversation.. he missed her in all honesty and his intentions really were good.. no foul play intended nor intent to cause hurt..

"I was taking to Azalea.. she said you're doing really good here? Messing with the boss.."

He chuckled awkwardly

"She's not my boss! Yours.. but not mine!"

"Not for long though right? I mean you're breaking through?"

Camila rolled her eyes clicking off her phone to throw down beside her before folding over her arms to look up at the man clearly begging for some deeper speech.. she didn't feel like talking yet.. not like that anyway? She just wanted to be left in her mood alone, healing time she thought..

"I have my own way in gaining a place here! Not that it matters anyway"

"Tell me? I could help?"

Camila laughed with rolling eyes, her sarcastic grin more than making evident her want not to talk..

"It's not something you can help with unfortunately.. she doesn't swing that way and neither do you!"

"Wait- Camila? Are you.. are you sleeping with her?"

"No! Not exactly I'm just.. pushing my luck with her.. it's fun but my thought process is that if she wants to fuck me she'll give me a place.."

Sam sank back into the chair not likening to the way the girl had phrased her sentence.. in reality Camila seemed just as flustered as Lauren, their bouts of torment equally as demanding on their thighs as with every spoken whisper each fell harder into denial about the intentions they began to share..

"You're going to give up your body for a place? Seriously?"

"No! Not like that! Whatever we're doing right now it's pretty mutual.. the back and forth that is.. I can't stand her but I'd be a liar if I said she wasn't attractive.."

"So.. if she wanted to you would? You know.. fuck her?"

"Well I-

"Stray! You're wanted in B studio! Quickly!"

Fallon called interrupting the girls sentence as she paced into the room bounding with power and grace.. a tight black pencil skirt matched with a silky black shirt a sight to behold even to Sam.. Camila stood promptly sending a weak smile back to her friend before following behind the woman with a curiosity into her request..

"How many times! Stop calling me a stray Fallon.."

"Sewer puppy then!"

"No!"

"You're no fun! Hurry up anyway.. little legs or not I'm not a time schedule today!"

Camila rolled her eyes following behind quickly trying best to keep up with the model like legs that strut powerfully through the pristine bright halls, every wall dark in colour but lit from the coving in a way that made the entire thing look like a runway.. obviously Lauren liked even her halls to be dramatic..

"Why am I wanted anyway? I'm on break?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Fallon!"

"Fine! Mama J wants to see you.. I don't know I'm just the messenger?"

She called back, their dynamic rather strange but in no way negative leaving Camila only to feel comforted by the presence.. the woman once hating her now very obviously misunderstood.. it took a special kind of communication to speak with the woman and Camila knew that..

"Clara? She wants to see me? But.. that's a bad thing right?"

"Yes! You're in deep trouble and Clara is going to punish you.. break your knee caps with a wrench or something.."

"You're so fucking funny you know that?"

"Just shut up and get off of my walking train.. in!"

Fallon spat sarcastically pointing towards the now arrived door guiding the girl in anxiously before leaving down the remainder of the hall, Camila held her breath as she entered looking around only to notice Clara stood conversing with a tall brown haired male.. he wore a suit and smelt of freshly flourished aftershave.. sharp faded hairlines with a well styled do to accompany.. he was young but experienced she could tell, the confidence within his stature more intimidating than anything else..

"Camila! You're here! I want you to meet Daniel! He is our talent scout and promotional contingency manager here at the academy.."

"Nice to meet you Camila! I've heard great things"

He spoke extending out a hand that the young girl more than didn't feel comfortable shaking in her curious still not yet warned mind.. she shook anyway housing an awkward smile before the man very promptly pulled back to reach inside of his pocket

"Here, my contact card!"

He smiled handing over a small black sheet with his name and number plastered over the front.. professional she thought.. he was only young, probably no older than 25 yet he seemed to be well ahead of his years in terms of success.. Clara beamed as Camila tucked the card into the centre of her palm noting the way her body language shrieked awaiting some kind of context

"Camila I have put your name forward to Daniel as he is running a new stream of ad campaigns I think you'd be perfect for! It would be great exposure and a pretty penny too.."

"Yes! We're hoping to target high class clientele with some high fashion dance skits.. running on big screens as well as social media if you're interested? I'd love to work with you!"

Camila only swallowed excitedly realising how big the opportunity had sounded.. her confusion however bounding as the woman hardly knew her.. she didn't know much of her before setting her up and even now their conversation was limited.. with the academy full of bounding talent she couldn't help but wonder.. why her?

"I mean it sounds incredible? But- But you hardly know me ma'am?"

"I know you well enough my darling trust me! The ability you have displayed on stage? Outstanding!"

"Quite! I watched the showcase Camila and you're more than perfect for this campaign! All you have to do is say yes and we will set up a meeting?"

Camila glanced around for a moment before finding confidence in the words given.. her eyes lighting up as she smiled with a gratifying nod.. Clara too.. smiling to herself while the man stepped forward with a warm hand over her shoulder.. it felt strange.. a little too close? But his smile back more than left her feeling content and warm.. trusting of the opportunity

"Great! You have my card! Give me a call tomorrow and we will check for availability!"

"Ok! Wow.. thanks?"

"Just one more thing Camila, Miss Jauregui can't know about this ok? This stays between the three of us understood?"

Clara spoke with a tone quiet and curious as if hiding behind her own words, the younger only nod back feeling the same dread as felt before when told to cover her lead position.. she didn't understand why such a thing would be left so secretive when it was in benefit of her company? She only assumed the reason being that she wasn't yet a holder of a place.. the stubborn woman wouldn't like it probably!

"Yes ma'am.. I can do that!"

She replied before watching the man walk by with a happy grimace of success.. the flu she waft of his aftershave leaving a mark on her conscious as she turned back to face the elder woman in front.. the look in her eye happy yet.. devious?

"This will be the making of you Camila! I promise! Now you better head on to class! Every second of rehearsal is needed!"

Camila did just that, the remainder of the day rather easy in comparison to most as she finished with a needed stretch knowing her permission of being able to stay behind, she wondered if the elder would stop by.. give in to the temptation of seeing her face.. watching her body as she had been doing so avidly as of recent.. the only reason she had wanted to stay was to test such curiosities..

She stood in front of the mirror dimming the lights with the low rumbling of the music slipping her shirt from over her slick body wearing now only the tight booty shorts and hugging featured black bra.. squeaky sneakers with half undone laces and long brown wavy hair sitting down over her hips.. she almost loved the way she looked.. it was comfortable but sexy.. sleek and relaxed..

The idea of her boss showing had somehow faded with the playing of the music however as she began to move in time with the shallow tempo running fingertips over her hot caramel skin.. with little light the only glimmer came from that of her sparkling brown eyes.. painted over herself almost seductively with every passing minute of rehearsal.. it had been almost 2 hours.. 11pm and half an hour over the allotted time she'd been granted.. she didn't realise however.. the only moment of indication was the slow opening of the door from across the room sparking her lost attention

"I said 10:30! It's 11.. go home!"

Camila paused what she was doing at the raspy quiet husk turning towards the door with a smirk into the floor before glancing back up into the mirror at her glistening taut abdomen.. she didn't make haste to move.. grab her things.. she only remained with a slow releasing breath housed around the slow sensual music in the background

"Wouldn't hurt you to say please for once in your life Miss J.."

"It's my building.. I don't have to ask kindly for you to leave!"

Camila raised both brows still not looking back at Lauren now entering further into the room, folded arms and loud clapping heels more than offering a powerful entrance.. Camila didn't care.. she was confident now.. if she could dismantle Fallon she could more than handle the boss.. they were scarily similar in attitude.. Fallon was just far less stubborn in being a decent human being..

"It's called respect for other people.. something you demand pretty boldly yourself? I thought you'd at least be setting an example with your own words?"

Camila snarled quietly.. the entire atmosphere of the room calm and slow.. hot but dark with the dim lights and half glaring moon powering through the sky high windows.. Camila didn't care to use fear in her body this evening.. she felt in control while the Raven woman paused a few feet away, her eyes draped lazily into the girls body drinking up the shirtless exterior.. neither raised their voices.. only spoke in hush relaxed tones that let out an imminent rasp of sensuality

"Respect? That's a big word coming from you after this morning? Playing games like you pay the rent for this place?"

"Yet you played into it.. your fingertips on my hip bones grabbing me.. controlling my hips like you owned me.. whispering into my ear just to smell my perfume? You told me my game was stupid Miss J but yours? Predictable!"

Lauren furrowed her brows with a half parted jaw taking major offence to the accusation at hand.. she'd figured the girl was deliberately provoking her.. making ways to fuel a reaction she more than happily gave.. but now this was more so asking.. hook line and sinker begging for some kind of retaliation.. The elder began to walk further forwards this time blocking the girls view of herself with a powerful lift of her chin that somehow no longer scared her..

"I'm not playing a game sweetheart! I have been in this industry since the day I was born so I know when someone is overcompensating.. the anxiety the timidness.. you're drowning it in snarky little demands.. bratty behaviour.."

"Miss J.. seriously.. I may not be at your level of bitchy power tripping yet.. but I'm alive enough to see you.. feel you! The way you danced with me on stage.. grabbed my ass and ground into my thigh? Ugh.. fuck you're so stupid to believe your attitude actually covers all of that.. frustration.."

Camila growled.. her darkening brown orbs examining the woman from top to bottom very evidently given the slow lifting of her eyes as they finally made contact with the lingering green.. the green that now looked angry and exposed.. her lips pressing harshly before her arms unfolded to sit over her hips.. with one small look down she stepped forwards.. toe to toe with the younger.. glanced up with an agonisingly slow grimace that fell with a half tilted head.. dominance at its finest.. precise power so elegant yet polished the younger almost lost track of her game..

"Deliberately provoking me with your try hard seduction.. staying behind knowing I'd come here to make you leave.. mission accomplished baby girl huh? But the question is.. what next niña? What's the next move.."

She began.. pulling her lower lip into her mouth with a cocked brow extending her arms either side of her body to fully justify the large open.. empty space surrounding them

"Because I'm standing right in front of you.. exactly where you wanted me! Is this an all bark no bite kind of situation?"

Silence..

"Thought so!"

The elder spat smugly beginning her walk away before feeling a sharp hand snap over her velvety wrist.. pausing her.. stopping her dead.. unable to move.. she turned back her head just enough before the younger took a quick step forward to again place herself toe to toe with her soon to be boss.. the eye contact made silent but alarmingly loud.. neither moved.. their faces now closer than they'd ever been before Camila decided to speak.. staring down at the elders glossy pink lips..

"You have a preference for mouthy brunettes.. but you bark a hell of a lot for someone accusing me of being the timid.. so much for taking what you want?"

Lauren paused at the slow drawn out sentence for a moment.. the eye contact not once broken even with their close contact.. the whole moment felt electrifying.. intense and smothering but the elder didn't like the threat to her power.. and so.. she looked down.. reached a silky palm up to greet the back of the Youngers head latching her grip around a chunk of the thick hair to pull back her chin only slightly with a husking raspy gasp.. she stepped further forwards glaring seductively at the now exposed throat with a spark in her eye that went far beyond any kind of playing game..

Camila only felt her heart stop.. the tension in the room crushing her chest while the grip in her hair forced her eyes into the ceiling.. the shock sensation of lips leaning to press  into the base of her throat one that caused her arms to sprite with a heavy fall of goosebumps and heat.. one single press.. slow and hot.. wet sounding as they clasped around a single portion of skin before pulling back slowly to drag forwards her head.. those green eyes now combined with parted lips and a dominating stare enough to make her knees buckle

"I am one hell of a commitment baby girl.. I don't make love or kiss your fingertips like in the movies.. if that's what you want? I'd back down with the attitude real quick!"

"So you wanna fuck me! We're getting somewhere Miss J.. honesty.."

Lauren noticed the strain in the girls voice.. the tremble in her tone as she crumbled against the still hot kiss marked on her neck with the glossy remedies of her expensive lip gloss.. she didn't however like the talk back still.. she growled her lips lifting a hand against her throat before walking her back into the mirror using her spare palm to drag her hands behind the bar forcing them unmovable while the grip around her neck began to tense.. the moaning whimper of struggle that fell one so attractive she could almost feel the arousal building between her thighs..

"You wouldn't be able to handle the things I'd do to you princess.. fucking you and teasing you until you cum so hard you can't even remember your own name.. torturing your body while your hands are tied behind your back begging for me to run my hot tongue over your pretty clit?"

Lauren husked beside the girls ear tensing her fingertips with every syllable that rolled across her tongue sending the younger into an unexpected swarm of butterflies that bound through her stomach like a bullet.. she'd always said she never wanted to fuck the woman.. but now she knew.. she wanted to be fucked by her instead..

"Try me.. ma'am.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
273K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...
16.3K 622 24
Lauren and Camila hate each other. What will happen if they are put together for a project as a punishment? Lauren's a badass. Camila will top. Warni...
1.7K 111 15
Camila is a shy girl, but she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't mind standing up for what she believes in. Lauren is rather fierce and coc...