No Lies

By happypappyme

Who knows what an elevator ride with a dangerously sexy man can do to your heart. Meeting charmers was a part... More

Welcome Note
1| Calm Before the Storm
2| Lust at First Sight
3| Curiosity Killed the Cat
4| Spurring Desire
5| Excuse Me?
6| Giving In
7| Take it Off
8| Reassurance
9| Breaking Headboards
10| Starved
11| Pleasant Surprise
12| It's Complicated
13| Protective
14| Right
15| Addiction
16| Too Precious
17| Promise
18| Ground Rules
19| Fallen
20| Owned
21| For Real?
22| "I've got you"
23| Claws
24| Perfect Team
26| Always
27| Say Yes
bonus info/ other works
#1| Chef's Special
#2| Lyds & Cammy

25| Connection

52.6K 1.8K 364
By happypappyme

Nora

I kept the glass of water on the side table, my eyebrows scrunched, jaw dropped. I blinked to make sure I wasn't dreaming, clutching the arm rest tightly. I increased the volume, opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. Nicolas walked in the drawing room, a sleeveless tee stretched across his chest. His muscles were bulging as he grabbed an apple from the fridge and dropped down beside me.

"They're arresting Nathan." I said in disbelief.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"B-but I don't understand. How? He buried everything."

Nicolas bit into his apple, scrolling down his phone, looking the least bit interested. But I couldn't take my eyes off the TV. "They're releasing Kyle. They're stripping off all his charges."

"Good for him. Good for the country. One less criminal to worry about." He shrugged nonchalantly.

I narrowed my eyes at his casual behaviour. He didn't look like he cared. It almost seemed as if he wanted this to happen, as if he knew. I gasped when realisation struck. "Did you do this?"

He looked at me. "Do what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Are you involved in his arrest?" 

He tried keeping a straight face but his lips twitched. "No."

"No lies?" 

His lips turned up. "Maybe."

I gasped again, getting up in astonishment. I'd known Nicolas was capable of it, but I'd never thought he'd actually do it. "What did you do?"

His mouth morphed into a small smirk. "I released his accounts to the media."

I was drowning in questions but I couldn't find words to say them out loud. "How the heck did you get his accounts? Did you steal them? Nico-"

"I stole nothing, Nora. I don't do illegal." He said forcefully. "Sit down."

I sat in a daze, looking at him with wide eyes. "How-"

"I offered a job to the head of his finance department." Amusement danced in his eyes. He was enjoying this. He liked my shock, or maybe he just liked Nathan's arrest.

"And he gave you his firm's accounts? Who does that?" 

"Surprising what money can do, right?" Nicolas tilted his head. "A couple of thousands of bonus and he'd do anything I asked."

"Will this get you in trouble?" I asked quietly.

His eyes softened. "I've taken care of it, Nora. You don't need to worry."

I felt another wave of emotions, violent enough for me to fling my arms around him and hoist myself onto his lap, holding tight. He pulled me closer, resting his chin on my shoulder. He pushed my hair back, twirling a strand onto his finger. His arms caged my hips as I inhaled in his neck, trying to calm my beating heart. "Why did you do that?" 

"He used you."

"But that was before I met you."

He pulled my head, making me look in his eyes. "No one takes advantage of you till I'm breathing. I'll ruin all of them. I told you I'd take care of you, Nora. When you can't handle your problems, I will." 

"I love you." I whispered. "Thank you."

He closed his eyes, touching his forehead to mine. "You are my happiness. My whole life. You'll never have to worry about anything when I'm here. I promise."

"Neither would you. When you can't take care of your problems, I will." I repeated his words pointedly and he smiled. "We do make a good team."

"Move in with me."

I raised both of my eyebrows at him, blinking twice. 

He looked more determined that before. "You're here all the time. And when you're at your apartment I'm there with you. We're already living together, Nora. You know that. And I know it would be unfair to ask you to leave your apartment. We don't have to move in my house. We could do it in yours. The house doesn't matter to me. You do. I want you there with me, I don't care where we live."

"You'd give up the penthouse?" I asked him in surprise. He loved his house to death. I knew that. 

"I'd give up everything for you." He said. His eyes had that primal look in them. A look which told me he was serious and wasn't giving up anytime soon.

I didn't say anything for a few minutes. He waited patiently, not pushing me. His arms were still tight around my hips. I took a deep breath. "I do like you cooking for me."

A very small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Yeah?"

"And I do like the penthouse more." I said, biting back a huge smile.

He pushed his lips to mine, plunging his hand in my hair and tilting my head to the side. His tongue tangled with mine and he let out a soft moan when I pulled his bottom lip, melting me into a puddle. He laughed against my lips, his happiness so infectious that I couldn't help the laugh bubbling from my chest. He was mine, he held all of my heart, and I knew he'd take very good care of it.

"How many drawers do I get?" I asked teasingly.

"You get an entire side of the closet, baby." He said.

I shrieked, cupping his face. "You're kidding. Tell me you're kidding."

He shook his head, chuckling when I jumped out of his arms, running to the bedroom. I threw open his walk in closet, the lights turning on upon their own. My eyes took in his lavish clothing, neatly arranged. His clothes themselves looked rich and powerful, consisting mostly of suits and blazers, but casuals as well. Hundreds of ties hung down the wall, a glass covering a big drawer, consisting of his fancy watches. His closet was huge, and very beautiful. I'd always been fascinated with it. It smelled exactly like him, manly and delicious, and I closed my eyes to let that soak in. When I looked to the other side, it was empty.

I felt him behind me. He snaked his arms around my waist from behind, bending down and kissing my shoulder. I shivered. "How did you even know I would say yes?"

"I wouldn't have let you say no." He murmured. "And I knew you'd choose the penthouse. You're at your apartment only once a week, while you choose to stay here six days even when you know I'd happily come over to yours."

"Your bed's softer than mine." I whispered shakily as he moved towards my neck.

"Mm? That gives us all the more reason to not leave the bed, right?"

"I love s-sleeping in- in it." My voice hitched when his tongue licked a soft spot just below my ear.

"Just sleeping? Guess we'll have to change that." He turned me around abruptly, crashing his lips on mine. I moaned as they bruised me, loving the harshness. He cupped my ass, lifting me up and walking us over to the bed. When he dropped me on the bed, I took him with me.

He grabbed the headboard with his hands as I ran mine in his hair. His body pushed mine into the bed, his mouth fierce against mine. "I wish I could control myself with you."

"I don't want you to control." I flipped him over, pressing a kiss to his jaw. "Take off your shirt, baby."

Nicolas groaned beneath me, his fingers fumbling with the buttons, lifting his upper body up with me on top of him to throw it away. I intertwined our hands, placing them on either side of his head and holding them there. He glanced at me with dark and hooded eyes. He could've easily got his wrists out of my grasp, but he didn't. He was letting me do what I wanted to and I loved that. "Tonight's about you-"

"No." He cut me off before I could even complete. "I need to make you feel good."

"And you do that everyday. So tonight it's my turn."

"Absolutely not, Nora. I feel good just by watching you cum for me."

"And as much as I love that, I want to do this, okay? I-I want you to be selfish tonight. Can you do that?" I balanced my weight on my legs to not fall down on him. "Be selfish for once. Please. I want to make you feel good."

"How about we negotiate?" He murmured, lifting his head up to press a kiss on my neck. "You get tonight. I get the next week."

"I get one day and you get seven?" I asked incredulously. "How is that fair?"

"I never said anything about being fair. That's the deal, Nora. Take it," He gently scraped his teeth on my skin, making me close my eyes. "Or leave it."

My grip on his hands loosened and he took that opportunity to break my hold and wrap his arms my waist, pulling me down on his body. My groin directly connected with his and we both let out a groan at that. He pulled my hair back. "What's it gonna be, love?"

"D-deal."

"Perfect." He almost growled, disconnecting his lips from my neck. "You want me to be selfish, that's what I'll give you. Now get on your knees and make me cum with your mouth."

I jolted at his commanding state, removing his pants. Kissing the crown of his erection, I looked up at him to find his desire ridden eyes already on me. I took him in my mouth, hard and full, and he let out a string of curses. Grabbing my hair he pulled them in a ponytail, getting up on his elbows to get a better look. "Just like that. Just like that. Fuck, Nora. Baby you're so good at this. I won't last long."

I moaned against him, making him hiss loud. He used the hand in my hair to guide my motions, pushing himself up. I released him with a pop, making him grunt in protest. "Tell me when you're close."

"Finish me off, Nora. Right now." He snarled. I smirked as I stroked him with my hand, bending down to take him in my mouth again. The second my tongue touched his length, his body shot up, spilling all of him in my mouth. He was groaning, turning me on. I pressed kisses up his stomach when his hands grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

He expertly flipped me, tearing off my tee, snapping open my bra with a flick of his fingers. He had a fetish of tearing away my clothes. His warm mouth captured my hard nipple and he bit down harshly. His fingers undid the buttons of my jeans and I pushed them down my legs. He ripped off my underwear, tugging at my nipple harshly at the same time. His fingers rubbed my wet folds, and he grunted in approval when he found me soaked. He lifted himself up, staring down at my body. "You're a goddess, Nora. A fucking goddess. And you're mine. You ever been fucked sideways?"

I shook my head, arching my back on purpose. It pushed my breasts in his face and by the way he growled, I knew he'd liked it. "Turn to your side. Hold the sheets. Don't let go."

I did as he told, feeling him lie behind me. He pulled me to his chest, his arm grabbing my waist. I yelped when he slapped my ass, tilting my chin to the side and pressing his lips against mine. He pulled my leg up and slammed into me without warning. "Scream and make me feel good, Nora. Scream for me."

So that's what I did. I screamed my lungs out. He was relentless, ruthless, a beast. Each of his thrusts were harder than the previous one. His hand grabbed one of my breasts harshly, squeezing so tight it almost hurt. We came at the same time, still hungry for each other.

Our breathing was harsh and deep. He turned me around to face the ceiling and raised himself above me. My slick folds made it easier for him to sink his erection into me again. I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut.  "I won't move." He said. "I just need- to feel you. There's this moment when I'm inside you, when I open up and you open up.  I-I can see something in your eyes that you can't say. And I know no one catches it but me. I love it."

My breath hitched as I begged my heart to stay still. Nicolas rarely shared his feelings. But when he did, he always, always did it so overwhelmingly that I couldn't say anything in return. Mine sounded extremely dull compared to his.

"Was I too rough?" He questioned softly, pressing a feather light kiss to my jaw. "I'm sorry, Nora." 

I tightened my legs around his waist when he made a move to plunge out of me, shaking my head. "Stay. Hold me."

My eyes dropped down as he kissed my shoulder. His arms caged me in, his naked body touching mine. "Ever since I met you," He whispered softly, thinking I'd fallen asleep. "No one else has been worth thinking about."

I slept with a smile. It was one of the best sleeps I'd ever had.

*

Just a reminder here that you are literally the most awesome blossom people I've met! Thank you for supporting this one so much. You're an amazing group of readers and I know I won't ever find people like you in my life who support me every single day and give so much love to my work. I'm so grateful I don't have words to express.

What are your thoughts about Kyle? I know there was only a brief conversation with him up till now, but what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47K 42
#1 - Office love #12 - Secrets * * * "Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you c...
10.6K 209 25
Down in the security room of Barrett Industrials a man awaits for me. I cannot afford neither to disappoint him nor to be late. Otherwise I would nev...
112K 5.9K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
1.3M 40.4K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...