Guardian Angel

By stan_Yoonmin

A fantasy where Min Yoongi, one of the last few guardian angels, is sent down to help a distressed high-schoo... More

Author's note
Mission: How it all came to be..
Mission: Ranks
Mission: Min Yoongi
Mission: Park Jimin
Mission: Chaos
Mission: I want to know!
Mission: Spending time together
Mission: Choices
Mission: First Day pt. 1
Mission: First Day Pt.2
Mission: First Adventure
Mission: Jeon Jungkook
Mission: Break
Mission: Jeon Jungkook Pt. 2
Mission: Mistake?
Mission: Just One Day
Mission: The Escape
Mission: The calm before the storm
Mission: Chaos 2
Mission: Kim Taehyung
Mission: My Demon Servant
Mission: Black Feather
Mission: To be or not to be?
Mission: 7
Mission: Strategies and Weapons
Mission: Weapon room
Mission: The calm before the storm 2
Mission: Departure
Mission: Bedtime stories
Mission: The Dark Corner
Mission: New Crush
Mission: Innocent
Mission: Mine
Mission: Six or Seven?
Mission: 7... or not?
Mission: Raven Claws
Mission: Heart Kingdom
Mission: Kim Seokjin
Mission: Sweet/Problematic Mornings
Mission: Rough start
Mission: Deadly Waters
Mission: It's you?
Trivia: Love
Mission: Little Experiments
Mission: Magic Carpets
Mission: I want you to want me more
Note
Mission: The Journey Continues
Mission: Will Love Conquer All?
Mission: Kim Namjoon
Mission: The Sapphire Kingdom
Mission: Serendipity
Mission: All Mine
Mission: Caught red-handed
Mission: Night of My Life
Mission: The Storm after The 'Calm'
Mission: Diamonds Of Ice
Mission: Secrets and Conversations
Mission: New light
Mission: Never Enough
Mission: Never Enough (Part II)
Mission: Epiphany
Mission: The Abandoned Peaks
Mission: Hang on a Little Longer
Mission: Jung Hoseok
Mission: Everlasting (Love)
Mission: Kim Minjun
Mission: It's You? [Part II]
Mission: It hurts, doesn't it?
Mission: Last Words
Mission: Long Live The King
Mission: Long Live The King [II]
Mission: Finish Line
Mission: The Final Wish
Author's Note

Mission: My love

52 9 0
By stan_Yoonmin

"Why won't this work.." Grunted the king.

"What won't work, my king?" 

"Nothing, just go back to the room," The king ushered his wife out the door.

But she stopped midway.

"You have been awfully stressed these past few days.." Started the queen, "I also need to talk to you about a matter."

"Be quick."

"It's about Jungkook-"

The king closed his eyes, please anything but him. 

"What?"

"No one has seen him in sight.." The queen revealed the harsh news, "Is he alright? Where is he?"

"Don't worry about that, it'll be fine," Said the king with an insincere tone, "Was that the matter?"

She shook her head, "No, it's a letter from the king of the heart kingdom, it's about the marriage."

The king sighed, "What? Is he asking again about when the marriage is going to happen?"

The queen gulped, "It's actually different."

The man stopped in his tracks. 

"He wants to cancel the marriage of our son with his daughter," The queen closed the scroll.

"What??" Exclaimed the king, "But then when are we going to-"

"Our son is missing! And you're worrying about a marriage. Please, just let us cancel it. What's the use of promising something when we have nothing prepared!"

"But-"

"I'm cancelling it," Stated the queen.

"You can't!!" He shouted, "Just listen-"

"I already sent them the letter," She looked away and said in a quiet tone.

"Y-You-" The king tried to calm himself down. Everything was going wrong, "Pass me the letter.."

The queen shoved the letter into his arms before exiting the room once and for all.

"What in hell.." He murmured under his breath as he read the letter.

As a boy of your own kind has convinced my to close off this marriage. I hope you understand that this is best for the kingdom, and my daughter.

Regards,

The king slammed the letter onto the table. He locked the doors and went back to his potion he made with the black feather.

He didn't understand. He had did everything, put in every item, recited every spell. But nothing worked. The feather was glowing each time he picked it out.

But the glow scattered when he started to utter out the spell.

What was wrong? 

This just made him angrier. 

------------------

"There has been a lot of changes during the past few days.."

"What type of changes?" Asked Jungkook.

"Jungkook.. I don't know what to do with my life. Everything is spiraling backwards, and yes. We are finding the items. But when is it all going to end?"

Jungkook wondered the same as Taehyung. 

He was like a balloon that was being blown too much. The air being all of his secrets, and the information he had yet to reveal about himself. He had kept himself from exploding all this time, but now he was just sick of it.

"Remember the quote I told you about diamonds?"

Taehyung sighed, "Yes, but the pressure part just seems never ending."

"See?" Chuckled Jungkook, "You're under pressure."

"You're saying it like it's a good thing."

"It is," Jungkook assured, "The fact that you're under pressure, just says that you're almost becoming a diamond."

"You know, we always talk about me. Let's talk about you," Taehyung faced towards him, "Let's leave my problems behind," He said in a joking tone.

"Me? What about me? Like, about my powers?"

Taehyung laughed, "No, of course not. Just you as a person," He turned around and gave Jungkook a side glance, making his heart go haywire.

"I.."

Taehyung chuckled, "You know what? I'll ask you a few questions and you answer, you don't seem too excited to talk about yourself."

Jungkook never saw Taehyung like this, "Okay.."

"What's your biggest source of motivation?"

The demon thought for a moment, "The outcome. It's a pretty general answer, but I do it because I think about the reward when I complete something. I don't really let people boss me around, at least not for that long."

Taehyung hummed, "Interesting, but you usually just follow everyone else's orders. Someone asks you to grab them water, you do it."

Jungkook wiggled his legs, "That's different. It's because I trust all of you. Especially you. So that's why I do it, and also because seeing other people happy also makes me happy."

"How could be a demon be so cute.."

"Are you stereotyping me?" Jungkook teased him. 

"You know, I said something I think at the very beginning saying that your personality wasn't really my type," Taehyung thought back and sighed.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"But it was unfair," Said Taehyung, "I didn't even know you, how stupid was it for me to judge you like that?"

Jungkook giggled at his words, "So you think I'm cute?" He asked expecting a light blush.

"Yes, I think you're cute."

Jungkook was the one flustered now, "Y-You really mean it?"

"You're perfect."

"Wh-Why are you saying all this?" Jungkook was shocked.

"You're amazing," Taehyung continued.

"T-Taehyung?"

Jungkook was just as oblivious as Yoongi was. 

"I fell in love with you, you idiot."

Jungkook's breath stopped as Taehyung pushed him down against the ground. 

"I was dumb, a bastard, and rude," Taehyung said in a rough tone towards himself, "I'm so sorry for treating you like that, especially when you kept being nice to me, and encouraging me of everything I try to do. I'm sorry," His tone withered out at the end, he was too embarrassed to admit all of that. But it was true.

"Y-You actually," Jungkook breathed out, "Fell in love with me? Is this because you can't marry the prince-"

"I would've picked you either way," Interrupted Taehyung, "Prince or no prince. Who cares about him anyways?"

Jungkook chuckled, "You are out of this world."

Taehyung put himself on top of Jungkook, making him gasp. 

"Kiss me," Ordered the angel.

Jungkook was still nervous, "Do you really mean it?"

"I'll do it myself," Taehyung leant forward and roughly pressed his lips to Jungkook's. 

The demon grabbed his hips, positioning Taehyung on top of himself before finally latching onto his waist. Fuck.

The angel bit Jungkook's lips, making him open his mouth. Giving him a clear entrance to enter his tongue.

They both finally pulled apart, breathing heavily. 

Jungkook went in again for another kiss as he couldn't control himself and desires. Taehyung tried to pull apart on purpose, but it just ended up getting his neck held in position. 

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" Jungkook said, his face hot and sweaty falling on top of Taehyung. 

"You're finally mine.." The angel whispered into his ear, "Just don't let go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 42
•mature content• -Sexual themes from mild angst to 21+ -violence (will have tw) This fantasy story is about where a group of all kinds of beings and...
2.5M 156K 41
Jimin is a matchmaker - an assistant to Cupid - and is sent to the mortal world to make a boy named Min Yoongi fall in love with his music partner, J...
18K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...
92.5K 6.2K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...