Misunderstood Darkness (Male...

By DRWEIRD42

in days long past the two ancient primordials battled for total dominance over all creation these two primord... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

27

465 4 4
By DRWEIRD42

Y/n POV.
Location: the headmaster's office the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the headmaster's office apparently there was some sort of very important matter to discuss Y/n L/n entered the headmaster's office and he was immediately greeted by the three Headmasters.

Y/n: hello Headmasters what can I do for you today?

Ozpin: today we have some very important people coming to this Academy and we want you to be the new age Academy's student representative.

Y/n: consider it done when are they showing up?

The director: they'll be here any minute we would like you to meet them at the transport docks ASAP.

Y/n: I'm on it!

Y/n L/n he used the power of the space Stone to teleport to the transport docks when he got there he noticed that 4 transports were Landing from the three transports emerged a cornucopia of people from the first transport emerged a woman wearing a black business suit she had a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes and from behind her was what can only be described as a half spider half woman hybrid.

From the next transport emerged two teenagers the first one was female she was wearing a long black tailcoat she had a striped tie tied around her neck she had a red and black skirt she had a her hair tied into twin pigtails and she was wearing white and black shoes standing next to her was a male with white hair he was wearing a yellow and black jacket he had a headband on his head that had the word Soul written on it he was wearing brown pants and she had a kind of laid-back cool attitude.

From the next transport emerged a woman with long red hair she was wearing a suit of armor and she had a sword in a Scabbard at her hip.

Standing behind her was a young woman with pink hair and pink eyes she looked like a very sweet young lady but due to his power and nature he could tell that there was an inner Darkness within her it wasn't evil per se but it was definitely an interpersonal Darkness in this case it was insanity

And finally from the last transport emerged two females one older than the other the first female she definitely looked like a businesswoman with a no-nonsense attitude.

Standing behind her was a young woman with long curly blond hair she had blue eyes she had a dark blue headband in her hair coming from her left ear was a strange piece of jewelry Y/n L/n had never seen before and she looked like someone of a high-class persuasion.

Y/n L/n put on a happy smile knowing that he could make some new friends he immediately stepped forward and greeted the group of exchange students.

Y/n: good morning it is an honor to meet you all I am Y/n L/n.

The older women stepped forward along with the girl with twin pigtails in her hand she was carrying a medium sized mirror she breathed on the mirror and said something along with writing something on the fog on the mirror.

???: 42-42-564 whenever you want to knock on death's door~

She then pointed the mirror at Y/n L/n soon enough from the mirror emerged a magic holographic image of death himself he looked very interesting to say the least.

Death: Hello Hello what's happening? Nice to meet ya!!!

Y/n mind: so this is death wow I can't tell if someone spiked my food with LSD or if I'm actually going insane~

Y/n: good morning Lord Death it is an honor to be standing in your presence in a manner of speaking.

Death: and you must be the famous Y/n L/n, or should I call you The Darkness?

Y/n: just call me Y/n please

Death: sounds good to me I heard about what happened a few weeks ago it's so good to know that you snapped out of it.

Y/n: well having a Life Fiber bug jammed in your spine will definitely ruin your day~

Death: I agree so I'm guessing you must be the student representative for the new age Academy?

Y/n: that I am.

Death: well it's good to finally meet you I've Heard lots of good things about you!~

Y/n: that's always good to hear.

Death: I'd like you to meet my two top students Maka Albarn and Soul Eater.

Soul Eater: just call me Soul~

???1: it's very nice to meet you Y/n L/n you may call me Miss Smith I run demi-human prep an academy for demihumans.

Y/n: it's nice to meet you miss Smith.

Smith: and this is one of my top students Rachnera.

Rachnera: it's nice to meet you handsome I hope we can have some quality time together~

Smith: Rachnera please behave yourself!

Rachnera: can't promise anything I do like the cute ones and this one is definitely the cutest I've ever seen~

Rachnera sensually licked her lips and she started mentally undressing Y/n L/n with her eyes.

???2: it's an honor to meet you Y/n L/n I am Erza Scarlett I am the headmistress of the blade Academy in England this is one of my top students Yuno Gasai.

Yuno: it's an honor to meet you Y/n L/n I've heard a lot about you and if I may say it's an honor to be standing in your presence.

Y/n: thank you very much Yuno but please just call me Y/n.

Yuno: as you wish

???3: hello Y/n I am Miss Orimura I am the top teacher at my Academy I come from the IS Academy I've heard about your talents and your extreme skill I am impressed this is one of our top students Cecilia Alcott.

Cecilia: it is an honor to meet you Y/n I am Cecilia Alcott I am the representative contender for England and of my Academy it is an honor to meet you in person I have heard a lot about you.

Y/n: well it's nice to meet you too I'd like to welcome each and every one of you to the new age Academy!!!

Death: listen I must be going now make sure to take good care of my students.

Y/n: I'll see to it that the students will be treated with the utmost respect and will be handled with the utmost care.

Death: I'm glad to hear that until then I'll see y'all later peace out!!!

With that said death himself terminated the communication and he vanished Maka Albarn placed the mirror into her bag.

Y/n: now who wants a grand tour of this lovely Academy?

Smith: sounds like an excellent idea why don't you take the students on a grand tour of this Academy we have to go have a discussion with the Headmasters of this Academy.

Y/n: that sounds like an excellent idea.

Miss Orimura: when you're done with the tour meet us in the headmaster's office.

Y/n: as you wish it shall be done I shall lead the way please follow me and try not to get lost.

With that said the students left the headmistresses of the other academies immediately made their way to the headmaster's office of the new age Academy.

3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now the headmistresses of the other academies around the world are having a serious meeting with the Headmasters of the new age Academy.

Erza: so I guess the situation that happened a few weeks ago has been resolved without bloodshed?

Ozpin: unfortunately no one of our teams did die during the attack but they were going to be expelled the next day because of they're Sinister streak of bullying our faunus students but that is no excuse for what happened.

Smith: I'm sorry to hear that you lost some students in the attack but are you sure keeping the darkness around like a normal student is a good idea?

The director: it's not just a good idea it's a great idea he has proven himself time and time again that he has changed beyond what he once was he is no longer evil incarnate instead he has love, peace, and kindness in his heart.

Miss Orimura: well if you think that this really is a good idea then I guess we will support it.

Lord Gremory: excellent now we must talk about some serious matters does anyone have any idea of where the other four Infinity Stones could be?

Erza: unfortunately no we have found no leads to give us an idea of where the other four Infinity Stones are.

Ozpin: well then the best thing to do is to stay the course and hopefully he'll find the other four stones on his own and then he'll be able to stop the dark faction once and for all with just a snap of his fingers.

Smith: I guess that's the best plan we got so we're going to have to go with it.

The director: I guess it is.

As soon as they finished talking about the future Y/n L/n along with the foreign exchange students entered the room.

Y/n: my grand tour is complete, so where shall these students be staying?

Ozpin: they should be staying with you in your dorm you definitely have enough room for it.

Y/n: I guess that makes sense all right then is there anything we should talk about?

Lord Gremory: nothing that concerns you right now you may go to your dorm.

Y/n: understood Headmasters I shall do that now.

Y/n L/n along with the exchange students made their way to his dorm dorm 1408 when they got there they were surprised to see how luxurious this dorm was it wasn't just a dorm it looked like a penthouse suite.

Soul: wow this place is pretty cool.

Rachnera: it's definitely quite nice I wouldn't mind living here for a while~

Cecilia: it's definitely very lovely.

Y/n: I'm glad you all approve I must warn you all I do have some other people living here.

Maka: like who?

Y/n: well for starters my case manager Nemuri but you might know her as Midnight.

Midnight: did someone say my name?~

Soon enough Midnight appeared making Soul Eater drool like a pervert.

Soul: wow I can't believe you're actually living with the Midnight you are one lucky guy~

Soon enough Soul Eater received a Swift chop to the Head courtesy of his partner.

Maka: MAKA CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul: what the hell was that for?!?!?!

Maka: that's for being a pervert!

Y/n: you guys are fun!

Midnight: who might these people be Y/n?

Y/n: there are exchange students from other academies around the world who will be living with us till the end of the year.

Midnight: ah yes I remember now well I like to personally welcome all of you to the new age Academy and it'll be a great honor living with you all.

Rachnera: it will be quite a nice time living with you especially living with him~

Rachnera subtly pointed to Y/n L/n without him noticing.

Yuno: who else is living here with you?

Y/n: well for starters we have an ex-criminal who has turned away from evil and is trying to redeem herself her name is Esdeath.

Y/n L/n then felt a pair of arms wrapped around his body and he felt 2 soft somethings pressed against the back of his head.

Esdeath: Hello Y/n~

Y/n: hmm speak of the devil and the devil shall appear here she is!

Soul Eater looked at the beautiful blue-haired woman and he immediately got another nosebleed senior her ample assets pressed against the back of Y/n's head.

Maka: MAKA CHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maka once again chopped her partner over the head with her book.

Soul: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!

Maka: for being a pervert again!!!

Cecilia: let's get back on topic shall we?

Y/n: I think that would be a good idea well the the third person lives here is an ex Bandit leader her name is Raven.

Soon enough a single black raven landed on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: oh here she is!

Yuno: Y/n that's just a normal Raven.

Y/n: no she can transform into a raven watch transform back into a human Raven.

The Raven immediately flew off of his shoulder if then flew into another room soon enough out emerged Raven herself in her human form.

Raven: hello master who might these individuals be?

Y/n: these guys are my new friends they're also exchange students who will be living here for a little while.

Raven: I guess that sounds acceptable as long as you say it is.

Y/n: also we have one more person who's living here her name is Sun.

Yuno: where is she?

Y/n: over there~

Y/n pointed over to the island in the kitchen there she was Sun Seto sitting at the island trying to do some studying but she was definitely struggling.

Y/n: hi Sun!

Sun turned around and smiled and waved back at him.

Sun: hi Y/n!

She then turned back around and continued studying.

Rachnera: oh my you're living with so many young beautiful women you are living every man's dream.

Y/n: what are you talkin about?

Rachnera: well it's quite simple dearie you're living with a bunch of beautiful young women, can't you put two and two together?

Y/n: nope!

Midnight: Y/n L/n has lived a very sheltered life he's very sweet and innocent so please don't go ruining it.

Rachnera mind: oh my goodness a sweet young innocent handsome young man I can't wait to corrupt him and show him a few naughty things~

Y/n: I will tell you this though, have any of you ever heard of the darkness?

Maka: I have I heard about it from Lord Death Lord Death said that in the beginning the darkness and the light fought for Domination over the universe the light was a force of benevolence and creation while the darkness was a force of malevolence and destruction the darkness itself is pure evil incarnate it was destroyed in the first Great War never to be seen again.

Y/n L/n smiled.

Y/n: defeated not destroyed~

Maka: what?

Y/n: the darkness was not destroyed it was mearly defeated and locked away in a prison that only the light knew about after that the darkness was sent to the far-flung corners of the universe so it could be redeemed and one day it would return to the same planet that has been scorched by their War the darkness has returned and now it walks among you all as not a superior but as an equal.

Rachnera: what are you talkin about?

Y/n: what I'm saying is quite simple but let me introduce myself under my true colors~

Y/n L/n did a respectful bow and smiled at once again.

Y/n: hello my name is Y/n L/n and I am the Darkness~

Now that they truly understand some of them understood what the darkness was capable of from the Legends and stories that have been told throughout the ages they didn't truly understand but they tried to show no signs of fear even though on the inside some of them were mildly panicking.

Y/n: I must assure you all I am no longer the darkness that I once was I have changed I am different I have evolved past my Basic Instincts to destroy and demolish all within my sight now that I have evolved I've learned that I actually care about  all the things that walk upon this world this world is so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined I want to walk amongst the people who walk upon this world not as a God or superior but as an equal so you don't have to worry about me I'm not evil anymore I have changed and I don't intend to go back to the way I was ever again.

Maka: how do we know we can trust you?

Y/n: because if you couldn't trust me why would the headmasters of this Academy keep me around and allow me to run of the place and why would Lord Death treat me like an old friend?

Soul: he's got a point there Maka.

Maka: I guess you're right if Lord Death trusts you then I guess we can trust you.

Y/n: I'm glad to hear that I want is to be friends with you guys I don't want there to be any mistrust just because of what I used to be.

Rachnera: I can tell just by looking at you that you're a good person so you can consider me your friend.

Yuno: you can definitely consider me your friend Y/n.

Cecilia: the same goes double for me!

Maka: alright alright I trust you and I guess I can consider you a friend.

Soul: you're cool I guess we can be friends.

Y/n L/n smiles and he claps his hands together.

Y/n: well since that has been settled and resolved why don't I make us all dinner!

Rachnera: you can cook?

Y/n: of course I can!

Y/n L/n immediately runs to the closet and selects a funny cooking apron from his collection of novelty aprons.

Y/n: anyone got any food allergies I should know about?

Everyone: no!

Y/n: is anyone a vegetarian?

Everyone: no!

Y/n: awesome!!!

Y/n L/n immediately begins cooking his heart out after he's done cooking he serves his new friends along with his old friends live in his dorm everyone eats his food with extreme Gusto and extreme Delight after everyone is done eating and done complimenting the chef they decide that it's time for bed so everyone goes to bed.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3072)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 370 14
A Destiny 2 fanfiction. Part 1: New Light. When the Traveler arrived, a spherical deity with paracausal powers known as the Light, humanity prospered...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
1.2M 49.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
2.2K 43 15
"YOU HAVE MERELY TURNED YOUR SCREAMS INTO TRUMPETS OF HELL!" "I HAVE DONE THIS CHARADE ONCE ALREADY, I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!" "And no...