Can i love you ?

By dcfanfic21

I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in mo... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15(M)
17
18
19
20
21(M)
22
23
24
25(M)
26
27
28(M)
29
30
31
32(M)
33
34
35
36
37( Please I don't need more surprises)
38( Happy Birthday)
39 ( it's been 4 years)
40 ( are you jealous M)

16

1.4K 82 36
By dcfanfic21

In the morning, when I woke up, I felt warm hands on my waist. Pleasant memories of yesterday, and most importantly, of the night, immediately flashed into my head. I was so lucky. I was happy to wake up in the arms of this unforgettable woman who hugged me so tightly and tenderly at the same time. Turning over to Minji, I looked into the features of her peaceful and calm face. It seemed like I had been waiting for this all my life. It was this moment.

"How long have you been watching me?" Minji whispered with a smile.

"Are you up already?" I asked in surprise.

"Your loud look woke me up," the woman replied, burying herself in my shoulder.

"Sorry," I whispered in her ear.

Minji smiled and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me tenderly. I wanted to stretch this moment forever, but we both knew it was time to get up, freshen up, and have breakfast. The sun had been shining on the snow for a while.

"Okay, puppy, let's get ready. I still want to take a walk in the snowy forest," the woman said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

After half an hour of kisses and smiles, we went downstairs, where Bora was making pancakes, and Siyeon was pouring coffee into cups.

"We were just about to go and wake you up," Siyeon said with a smile.

"How was the night?" Bora asked, grinning.

"Great," Minji answered confidently, noticing my embarrassment.

"We're making breakfast here. How about raspberry pancakes?" Siyeon suggested, changing the topic with a smile directed at me.

"Sounds very good," I said.

"What are your plans for today?" Minji asked, sitting down at the table.

"I want to go to the hills, and Siyeon wants to go to the skating rink," Bora answered.

"We thought about skiing in the forest, right?" I asked Minji.

"Yes, if you want, you can join us," my woman said.

After finishing breakfast, the girls went to the hills while Minji and I went skiing in the forest. It was incredibly beautiful. It felt like the ski track was leading us into an unimaginable fairytale where everything was possible. We came across the tracks of an elk and a hare, which filled us with childish wonder. Minji told me various stories and scientific facts about these wonderful animals and various forest plants. Even in winter, the forest was incredibly interesting with a biologist like her.

Back at the house, we continued to smile and hold hands.

"I'm going to take a shower," Minji said.

"I can wait," I replied politely.

"Come on, I know how to wait too," Minji said, kissing me and putting an end to our debate.

Entering the running hot water, I relaxed. Today's walk had exhausted me, and it felt like only the trickling water could restore my energy. When I came out of the shower, I couldn't find her in the room. After changing, I went downstairs.

"I lost you," I said when I noticed Minji.

"I just decided to cook something for lunch," she replied, continuing to move around the stove.

"It smells delicious," I said, approaching her.

"Yooh, I'm going to take a shower, and you watch," Minji said, freeing herself from my embrace.

Half an hour later, the girls returned, tired but still happy.

"Oh, it smells so good. Yoohyeon at the stove? Is this possible?" Siyeon asked in surprise.

"No, Minji was cooking. I'm just watching. She went to take a shower," I confessed.

"Why not take a shower together?" Bora asked, grinning.

"Well, someone has to cook," Minji confidently replied, coming down and saving me from the awkward question.

After having lunch and discussing various nonsense, we realized that it was almost six in the evening. We decided to get ready to be in the car within an hour and drive for an hour and a half to the city.

As agreed, an hour later, we packed our things, got into the car, and took our seats.

"Yoohyeon, go to sleep. Your eyes are closing," Minji said tenderly.

"No, I'm fine," I replied.

Minji smiled at me, her gaze fixed on the windshield, but she perfectly understood the train of my thoughts. Luckily, we were driving fast, and the roads were empty. Soon, we would arrive in the city.

This weekend had given us many impressions, but we were quite tired, although in a pleasant way. Despite feeling sleepy, I wondered how lucky I was. She was beside me, but what awaited us next? How would we communicate within the walls of the university? After all, my Minji wouldn't be there; there would be a strict and unapproachable Miss Minji. But no matter how important it was, we would be able to handle it because the most important thing was our feelings, and they were strong.

I didn't notice when we entered the city. Minji seemed lost in her own thoughts too. Her expression was serious and contemplative, and she seemed tired. But when she felt my gaze, Minji grinned and said:

"Baby, in ten minutes, you'll be at your apartment."

"Maybe I don't want to go to mine," I muttered like a child.

"And whose do you want to go to?" she retorted playfully.

"Who better than you would know the answer to that," I replied, tenderly looking at her mischievous smile.

She just grinned, not answering. At that moment, we arrived at Siyeon's house.

"Girls, we have arrived," Minji announced loudly.

"Oh, it seems like we dozed off," Siyeon mumbled.

"It was nice meeting you," Bora said, raising her eyebrows and smiling.

"Likewise," Minji replied.

"Bye," I said.

"Thank you for the ride," Siyeon said, closing the car door.

When the girls disappeared into the entrance, Minji turned off the car and turned to me. Her gaze was full of tenderness, but there was an unfamiliar uncertainty in it. Why?

"Baby, let me take you to your house today. Don't be sad, okay?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Yes, okay," I said, feeling a bit confused.

We drove in silence. Minji seemed lost in her own thoughts, and I didn't know what to say. Was everything alright? Or did "we" only exist in that moment? But could that really be the case? Why torment both of us? I was lost. The car pulled up to my yard, my house, my entrance. It felt like once I stepped out of the car, "us" would no longer exist. But just a moment ago, everything was fine.

She turned off the car and turned to me. Her gaze was filled with tenderness, but there was an unfamiliar uncertainty in it. Why?

"Don't tell me everything will be over when I get out of the car," I muttered, afraid to look Minji in the eye. After all, everything seemed to depend on her. It always did.

"Yoohyeon, only this weekend will end. I love you," she whispered, kissing me tenderly.

"But then why can't we go to your place?" I asked, a question that had been bothering me.

"Yooh, tomorrow is Monday. We both need to go to university. You're tired, and I still need to work online with my students. It was a wonderful weekend, and I promise we'll definitely repeat it," Minji explained.

"You mean with your female students," I blurted out resentfully.

"Kim Yoohyeon! I'll kill you someday! It's my job, and yes, it involves working with female students! For example, you refused to participate in the competition, but I don't mix work and relationships!" Minji snapped back.

"Sorry, I'm just very afraid of losing you," I said, offering yet another apology.

"Okay, puppy," Minji replied, her tone softening. "I really need to work at home, and with you, we won't be focusing on academics. I'll miss not only you, but also your sighs," she finished, whispering in my ear and playfully biting my earlobe.

"I love you," I said as I got out of the car.

Arriving home, I went to take a shower. The weekend had been truly exhausting. Luckily, my parents hadn't returned from visiting my grandmother, so I wouldn't have to answer any questions. As soon as I lay down, I fell asleep.

Minji's POV

Left alone in the car, I started the engine and headed home. Why didn't I take her to my place when we both wanted it? It hurt my girl, but I don't know if it's the right thing to do. We've become so close lately, yet she's never enough for me. This weekend felt like a fairy tale. Are we making the right choices? She's still so young, does she need this, and do I need it?

Lost in my thoughts, I arrived at the house without even realizing it. After parking the car, I got out and made my way inside. Yes, I didn't lie about my job. But my puppy is not a hindrance to me. I just thought it was worth considering. But who am I to think like this after we've become so intimate?! Yet, I find myself reconsidering. I can blame myself for these feelings, and yes, I do blame myself. But I can't afford to act rashly. I am a grown woman, but Yoohyeon... she is still young, with her whole life ahead of her. Why should I disrupt her life and tie her down to me?

Yoohyeon's POV

The alarm rudely interrupted my sleep on this heavy Monday morning. Blinking my eyes, I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. The enticing aroma of coffee wafted from the kitchen, indicating that I wasn't alone at home. After freshening up, I followed the scent.

"Hi, Mom," I greeted, my voice still laced with sleepiness.

"Hi, dear. How was your trip? Your father and I arrived last night," my mom responded.

"It was a great trip. How's grandma doing?" I asked, hoping to shift the conversation away from my own adventure.

"She's as busy as ever. She was a bit disappointed that you didn't come with us," my mom replied.

"Well, Mom, you know we've been planning this getaway at the base for a long time. I couldn't turn it down at the last moment," I explained.

"Yes, I remember our conversation. Isn't it time for you to go to school?" my mom reminded me.

"And I'm already rushing," I replied, glancing at the clock and hurriedly leaving the warm embrace of home.

I arrived at the university almost on time. Well, almost—it was only ten minutes late. But what are ten minutes on a Monday morning after such an emotionally exhausting weekend?! The first class of the day was a lecture, and as the semester was nearing its end, lectures were becoming less frequent. So I leisurely made my way to the floor where my classroom was located.

As I approached the classroom, I overheard a familiar voice and slowed down, wanting to savor the moment before facing a challenging day at school.

"Handong, congratulations on successfully defending your work. It's no easy feat in our time," a voice, which I recognized as Minji's, exclaimed.

"Thank you, dear Minji! I remember very well that your help played a crucial role in this achievement. I owe my success to you," Handong responded gratefully.

"Handong, please, we both know that my help would have been useless without your hard work," Minji humbly replied.

"By the way, Minji, come visit tomorrow. Let's sit down and reminisce about the past. Lately, everyone seems preoccupied with their own worries," Handong suggested.

Just as I arrived in the hallway, curious about Minji's response and curious about their relationship, they continued their conversation without noticing me. Part of me was relieved by their obliviousness, but another part felt a hint of indignation.

"Come on, make sure to bring Mr. X along," Handong added.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not involved with anyone named Mr. X. If anyone should know, it's you," Minji replied with a mischievous grin.

Laughter erupted from the classroom, clearly delighted by the fact that the teacher was running late. The commotion drew their attention to me. Minji chuckled at my puzzled expression. She had just mentioned that she wasn't in a relationship, and here I was, standing right in front of her.

"Kim Yoohyeon, why are you stuck here, go in the classroom," commanded miss Handong.

"And what, am I interrupting your relationship discussion during class?!" I retorted with a hint of resentment in my voice, directing my gaze at Minji. She understood perfectly well that my words were aimed at her. In that moment, uttering those words, it felt like I was signing my own death sentence in microbiology. But Minji simply raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms over her chest, and replied:

"Kim Yoohyeon, it seems like you're forgetting something. Go inside the classroom."

"Oh, what brave students we have here. Do you realize that you have exams in both microbiology and biochemistry? Prepare yourselves to collect your failing grades, you sassy ones!" Miss Handong chimed in.

"Well then! I'll gladly leave this place!" I exclaimed, throwing that statement and rushing into the classroom, barely holding back tears.

I know I got carried away. But those were all emotions. She said she didn't have anyone. It means that our relationship is just empty words to her. They were talking so sweetly! It infuriates me. She didn't stand up for me!

After a couple of minutes, Miss Handong entered the classroom. By the way, she's around the same age as Minji. Maybe they're friends. Or maybe more than friends? I don't know, and that annoys me even more!

Miss Handong seemed out of sorts, but it wasn't surprising. I sat there, feeling darker than a storm cloud, resenting both her and Minji. Unpleasant is an understatement.

"Kim Yoohyeon, come here and tell us what you've prepared for the homework I assigned you," the teacher shouted menacingly before I even had a chance to sit down.

"I'm not ready," I replied, not wanting to engage in any further dialogue with her as I stared out the window.

But apparently, that didn't satisfy her. She continued:

"Stand up when the teacher is talking to you! Not ready? Congratulations, you get an 'F'!"

Reluctantly, I turned my gaze towards her. I had never seen her this angry before. I stood there in silence, not really listening to the content of her words, but it seemed like I was going to face a lot of problems on the upcoming exam.

"Okay, let's get back to the topic," the teacher said, starting to calm down a little and paying no further attention to me.

The entire class sat in silence, unmoving and seemingly bewildered by what had just happened. I didn't write anything, nor did I even open my notebook. If I were bolder, I would have stormed out of the classroom, slamming the door behind me. But that's not who I am. I sat there, lost in my thoughts, contemplating what to do next. It hurt so much. A thought crept into my subconscious: "If all of this isn't serious to her, I can certainly live without her!"

After the bell rang, all the students hurriedly left, including myself. I couldn't care less about my grade book or the responsibilities of being the class representative. Absolutely not.

Three more lessons left for the day. But there was no desire whatsoever to stay within the confines of the university. Should I go and talk to her? Why should I be the one to take that step?

Just as I was contemplating going home, my phone vibrated in my pocket. A message from Minji: "Come see me after your classes."

I paused. Could I ignore her? But my feet seemed to have a mind of their own as they carried me towards the classroom. After knocking, I peeked into the office. Aside from Minji, there were four other teachers drinking tea and engaged in their own conversation. As they noticed me, their conversation halted, and Minji got up and walked towards me. Her expression was one of displeasure and sadness. Panic began to settle within me.

Stepping out into the corridor, she took me by the hand and led me to the end of the hallway where nobody was around, only a window. Leaning against the windowsill, she looked at me expectantly, while I stood there in silence, waiting for her to make the first move. Realizing that I had no intention of speaking first, Minji began:

"Yoohyeon, what was that about?"

"And do you not want to tell me anything yourself?" I couldn't hold it in any longer and asked, looking into her eyes. Apparently, my confident question, hinting at her guilt, struck a chord within her that she didn't want to admit.

"Kim Yoohyeon, don't forget we're at the university!" she retorted.

"Oh, so it's like that, Minji... or rather, are you exclusively addressing me now as a teacher to a student, Miss Minji? Really?!" I retorted.

"Quite right, and I'm not going to continue this conversation with that tone! It seems you haven't learned to distinguish between personal and professional matters. Think about the current situation, and then we can talk," Minji said, trying to restrain herself.

"And what is there to talk about?! You're not in any relationship! What personal matters can we discuss?! Or maybe relationships end for you after sex?!" I exclaimed emotionally, not realizing how Minji's expression was changing. Was I hurting her with my words?

"But I don't think it's necessary to deceive anyone. We no longer have a relationship, well, if there ever was one! Now you're definitely free! And maybe you have someone else on the side? Well, that's your business too!"

"Does the puppy understand what she's saying now?" Minji asked uncertainly and distantly, her voice slightly hoarse. It was evident that her words weren't easy for her, unlike myself.

"Stop calling me stupid! I hate that word, and I hate you too!" I finished with tears streaming down my face, trying to hurt her as much as possible, but without fully realizing it.

The realization only came when I was outside. I understood what I had said to her. I remembered her eyes and her voice. It hurt and disgusted me all at once. It hurt that I had hurt her, and I did it intentionally. Had I really become so overwhelmed?!

With trembling fingers, I quickly pulled out my phone and typed a message: "Can we talk?"

I sat on a bench near the university building, waiting for her reply, afraid to even take a deep breath, as if it could influence her answer. I sat there, my jacket unbuttoned, but I didn't feel the cold. There was only a lump in my chest, obstructing my breathing. Tears blurred my surroundings. I was waiting for her answer, which seemed like it would hold the solution to everything.

As soon as I heard the sound of my phone, I glanced at it. I suddenly felt the cold outside, but I didn't even bother to button up my jacket, and my fingers were already tingling from the frost. I was afraid of what her answer might be. I opened the message: "I think that's enough."

For a moment, it felt like the ground was slipping from beneath my feet. Is that it? Did I do this?! But I didn't want it; it was just my damn emotions! What do I do now? Should I apologize? But it wasn't me who started all of this!

But did our relationship really mean nothing to her? Why did she accept it so easily?! Maybe I was right about everything I said?! I just can't see any other explanation...

Tears streamed down my face without pause, blocking everything in my path. Then I felt someone nearby. I raised my tear-stained eyes, and a stranger offered me a cigarette, saying:

"Here, talk to me. It might make you feel better."

I took the cigarette, recalling her words, "Try it, and I'll kill you," and took a drag, feeling the bitter smoke penetrate my lungs, but I immediately coughed. The guy chuckled and said:

"I'm Kai. What's your name, crybaby?"

"Yoohyeon," I replied, not really in the mood to introduce myself.

"Well, Yoohyeon, where are we going?" he asked.

"And why do you think I'm going anywhere with you?" I asked, no longer crying, and feeling a hint of self-confidence in my voice.

"Well, at least because you're no longer crying," he replied, taking another drag.

"But we don't even know each other," I said, realizing that he might be right.

"So what? I'm Kai, you're Yoohyeon. Isn't that enough to be considered acquainted?" he said with a smile.

"But I don't know anything about you. You could be a maniac for all I know," I retorted, also smiling.

"Yeah, and I could also be a good guy who happened to notice a girl crying on a bench. But seriously, I'll answer any of your questions, just let's go somewhere warm."

Smiling involuntarily, I got up and walked alongside him towards a nearby café.

In the café, we sat by the window and ordered coffee. It turns out we both attend the same university, but he's studying geology. He loves to travel and enjoys the company of friends. Yes, he smokes, and he sees nothing wrong with it. In terms of appearance, he's quite attractive—dark hair, brown eyes, a moderately muscular physique with strong arms. He has a good sense of humor and seems level-headed. These were my conclusions after a couple of hours of conversation with him.

"So, what was the reason for your tears?" he asked, as my inquiries came to an end.

"Let's just say I ended a relationship in the heat of the moment, and the other person didn't even want to listen," I replied, my voice filled with sadness.

"Well, fuck a relationship that brings tears! So, you're free now?" he asked, grinning.

"Looks like it," I muttered, feeling disheartened by that thought.

"In that case, I can't miss the opportunity to invite you to the movies. What do you say?" he suggested.

"No, I'm sorry," I answered, feeling perplexed.

"Alright, but can I at least have your phone number?" Kai persisted.

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and said, "I'm heading home."

"I'll walk with you," he said.

"No, I want to be alone," I replied, leaving him behind.

I walked the whole way home, contemplating our situation. Was it too late to fix everything, to apologize? If she had feelings for me, then everything else was just noise. But why did she give up so easily?! And where did Kai come from?!

I no longer cried; it seemed like I had no tears left. Only a dull ache remained in my chest. There was no one at home, which brought me some relief because I wouldn't have to face my parents' questions. After taking a shower to warm my body at least a little, I wrapped myself in a blanket on my bed and lay there until evening, until sleep finally overcame me. It had been a terrible day, even though it had started off so well.

Minji's Pov 

I'm standing there, speechless, refusing to believe that Yoohyeon is saying these things to me. It's just a hurt little girl speaking out of anger, right? I've tried to explain to her that a university is just a place, that our relationship exists beyond those walls. But she can't seem to see those boundaries.

The words I managed to say to her are incomprehensible, failing to bring her to her senses. Does she really want to break up? Doesn't she trust my feelings? How can she doubt me and throw such accusations? Or maybe she doesn't want this anymore, maybe it's too early for her to have a serious relationship? What is she talking about?

I'm standing there, tears welling up, struggling to hold them back. Her tears are already streaming down her face. How I wish I could hold her, but I'm frozen in place. It's not just about the university anymore; I simply can't move.

The bell rings, jolting me back to reality, grounding me from the chaos that Yoohyeon has unleashed. I understand her. It must have been unpleasant for her to hear our conversation earlier, and I sensed it from her look. But what has she done? She has crossed all boundaries. Yet, even then, I was ready to ask for her forgiveness, and she...she just shattered me. Her words, accusations, and that look destroyed me. Hate? She shouldn't utter such words; they leave too many scars. She simply chose to leave. Or maybe she's right? She's young and beautiful, and I might be holding her back from experiencing a vibrant youth.

Her message interrupts my thoughts, and I immediately recognize it's from her. But what else does she want to say? Is she afraid? I see her through the window, sitting on a bench, trembling, crying. And once again, it's because of me. She's right; I deserve to be hated.

We shouldn't be together. It's just not worth it. Yoohyeon made that choice, even if she did so unconsciously. Perhaps she's the only one who sees the truth in our situation, a situation without a future. She won't be able to introduce me to her parents, and we won't be able to simply be together. There will always be something getting in our way.

I notice a guy sitting next to her, and in that moment, I freeze, almost suffocating. I realize that I'm the one who gave her permission, but I can't bear to see someone else walking beside her, touching her. I simply can't. But it was her decision, and I have no right to forbid her from pursuing her happiness if that's what it is.

Suppressing my emotions, I step away from the window and enter the classroom, where the students are making noise without me. But they're out of luck; I'm on my way, and I'm not in the mood. Not at all.

Hi!

I hope you will not be disappointed.

I don't even know what to add .. but the chapter came out too emotional.

Looke at the situation from a different angle.

Yoohyeon is still very young, and she does not fully believe that a woman like Minji really loves her and will be with her. So she decided to quit first.

Yoohyeon is just too emotional...😣

What do you think about this situation?

And whose decision is correct?

(edited due to grammar mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
6.3K 442 13
Minji's Pov - You know, I'm somehow ... sad or something ... I seem to have everything, and at the same time there is nothing. No one is waiting for...
4K 259 15
In the bustling halls of college, Yoohyeon-an ordinary girl navigating the challenges of adolescence-finds herself entangled in an unexpected tale of...
7.7K 567 26
Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one quit. The thing is the teacher is actua...