My Cousin's Best Friend.

By hayleysummers

Charlotte Beadles has been through it all.Hurt,depressed,and abused.When she was moved into her cousin's life... More

My Cousin's Best Friend.
My Cousin's Best Friend.{2}
part three not four!!
My Cousin's Best Friend.4
part 5(:
Part Six.
Part Seven (:
Part Eight(:

part nine:)

368 5 6
By hayleysummers

Paris.March 23 2010 six pm Charlotee's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28015301

 "Justin.Thank you," I clutched his waist when our car passed the Eiffel

Tower."Nothing to it," He laughed."Don't spoil her!" Mom yelled from the back.We both giggled and waited for the car to pull to the hotel.Scooter said the label was paying for everything on this trip.The freaking Ritz.Really?My poor ass will look like shit in here.I tapped Justin's knee,"Babe.This is too much." "Label is paying for it," He looked at my lips."Not in the car," I mumbled. 

  I wheeled my suitcase out the car."Madam?" A man with a French accent asked."Oui?" I blushed.Damn straight I took French in school."Bags?" He gestured towards my suitcase."Yeah," I smiled.Justin was grinning at me,"You know French?" I nodded,"One more thing you didn't know about me." He looked down at my shoes,"Je t'aime." "Je t'aime trop," I stuck my tounge out.

 We checked in and the 13 people that traveled to Paris with us were seperated into rooms.Me,Justin, and Pattie were in a room.DJ Tay James,Ryan Good,Dan Kankter, and kenny in one.Legaci in another.Scooter,Carin, and Jenny had their own.Mom opened our door and we picked beds.Two singles and one queen."We can keep the singles and Mom you can have the big bed," Justin set our bags on one of the singles.

 A massive text was text was sent though the crew.

 *BIG NEWS* Dinner tonight at La Roux around seven {A/N Fake restaurant.Lol don't try to look it up.} Dress clothes please!Justin no Supras!Charlotte and Pattie enforce this as much as possible. Scooter & Carin<3

  "Justin!Did you read that?!" Mom yelled."Yes maam!" He moaned.I laughed."What's so funny?" He slung his arms around my waist."You are." I giggled some more.He laughed and then kissed me.Mom walked in ,then walked back out.I pulled back,"Je t'aime." "Je t'aime," He sighed.At 6:30 I started getting ready.I slid on my outfit I picked out with Mom at Macy's.( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28015923) I walked out the bathroom.Mom and Justin were already dressed and sitting on the couch.Justin stood up first,"You look gorgeous,Charlotte." Mom's jaw was on the floor,"Justin?Give me your camera and stand beside her." I blushed.Justin gave her the camera and stood beside me.I was still shorter than he was.I'm five feet on ground and in these heels,I'm 5'4 while Justin was 5'6.I smiled and slid my arm around his waist and Justin put his arm on my shoulder. 

  We ate diner and the place was very fancy and crap.I couldn't read most of the menu.Justin had to tell the dude what I wanted.Me and him left early with Kenny a few feet behind us.Some tape had blocked off the Eiffel Tower."What's going on?" I mumbled and ran over.Justin smiled,"I'm preforming under there tomorrow." I turned around and hugged him,"Congrats!" He laughed,"I'm doing it for you." "What'd your mom say?" I giggled."Don't spoil Charlotte," He shook his head.I hugged him again.He didn't pull away for a few minutes.He started humming and it turned into singing,

 Only if you give, give the first dance to me

Girl I promise I'll be gentle

I know we gotta do it slowly

If you give, give the first dance to me

I'm gonna' cherish every moment

Cuz it only happens once once in a lifetime

Everybody says that we look cute together

Let's make this a night the two of us remember

No adults around to see us dancing close

I'm telling you our parents will never know

Before the lights go up

And the music turns off

Now's the perfect time for me to taste your lip gloss

Your glass slippers in my hand right here

We'll make it before the clock strikes nine

  "Jason Deeps is in the building!" I giggled as we danced around under the tower on the stage."Je t'aime," He mumbled."Je t'aime,Justin," I smiled.We walked back to the hotel.We showered and hit the bed.I layed in mine,"I'm cold." I was being honest,I was shivering.Justin jumped up and crawled in with me."We aren't going to fit," I groaned."We going to fit," He laughed,"Lay on your side baby girl."

 We fell asleep around eight.Kenny came in the next morning and banged on the bed,"Get up!" I groaned,"No." "Yes," Kenny pulled my ankle."Kenny stop," I whined.He laughed,"Not until you get up.Everybody is waiting on you and Justin!" I got up and pulled Justin into the bathroom."Come on do your hair," I pushed him in the shower.I sat and waited on his slow ass.He jumped out,dressed,and then blow dryed his hair."Ready?" I asked."Yup," He kissed my cheek."You have to go to school.Jenny texted me," I led him to her room."Ugh.Give me a kiss," He pecked my lips."I love you!" I whispered."Je t'aime," He smiled and went to 'school'."Mama!" I giggled when I got back to my room."Daughter!" She laughed."I just pushed your son into Ms.Jenny's room," I plopped down on her bed.She was messing with her laptop,"Thanks.And thanks for accepting this crazy life.I know it's not the best,but it's fun.When I was 13 I thought I would visit New York City once.Now I go there every two months.Life changes," She sighed.

 "I know," I rubbed the scar on my leg.It's only one that still shows up."What happened?" Mom ran her fingers over it."My parents.They were abusive," I smiled."Why are you smiling?" She looked at me."Made me stronger," I said proudly,"Knowing that something like this happens every day,it just hurts me.But I want to stop it." Mom was about to cry,"That's amazing." "Thanks," I mumbled.My phone buzzed.

 Justin.UR LOVE!

  Oh my gosh.She thinks I'm reading.I miss you.Come get me.This hour drags.

  "Retard," I muttered."Huh?" Mom asked."Nothing Christian sent me something," I lied.

 JB Pov

  I got a text back from Charlotte.-Stop texting and listen to Jenny or your mom knows about this.Oh btw I love you!- Sneaky bitch,but I love her.I slid my phone into my pocket."When was the Eiffel Tower finished?" Ms.Jenny asked."1889," I yawned."Okay.We're done," She stood up."CHARLOTTE!" I ran over to our room.She was laying on Mom's shoulder looking at clothes.I whipped out my phone and snapped a picture.I twitpicd it - My two girls laying up in bed.Lol I love you two!Oh btw Paris is beautiful! - I got like 5,000 comments in two seconds.Hateful and sweet.Mostly just spam.I jumped up in with them.I squeezed myself by Char."Hey," I kissed her cheek,"Whatcha doin?" "Looking at clothes with your mom," She yawned.

 Noon.

 "Justin.Tell Charlotte to get dressed," Scooter turned off the XBox.Ryan G cussed under his breath.My girl was prolly sleeping by Mom right now.I went over back to my room and saw that she already dressed."Do I look okay?" Charlotte grabbed my hand. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28018070 )

 "You look fine.Purple looks good on you," I mumbled into her neck."Kids!Let's go!" Scooter yelled.We laughed and ran down to the car.Justin smiled,"I'm not nervous." "I am," I mumbled.Justin stuck his mouth by my ear,"You shouldn't be." My whole body went up in goose bumps.He bit my earlobe and kissed my cheek.I wanted to fuck him right then and there,but there was adults in the car.

 The concert was perfect.His OLLG was a little girl that spoke very little english.I had to come out on translate.I stood against a box and watched him do his passion.He loves to sing.He sings me to sleep almost every night and it's always the same song.Never Let You Go.He said his goodbyes and came to me,"That was the best." I smirked,"Can we finished what started in the car?" He rose an eyebrow,looked around,and kissed me.My right hand was on his cheek and my left on his neck.His right on my cheek and left on my waist.His left slid down,grabbed my knee, and then pulled it up.I wrapped my legs around his waist.He locked his fingers behind my back and then broke away,"I love you." "I love you too," I mumbled.

  Next Day March 25 2010

   I sat up from the bed and stretched.I heard my knees,elbows,and back pop.I groaned and fell back on Justin.He'd already been awake."We're gonna just walk around today and shop," He nuzzled his head into my shoulder."That's fine," I twirled his hair in my fingers.A billion girls would kill for this.Oh shit,not the guilty feeling."Justin," I whispered."What baby girl?" He smiled up at me."I feel guilty," I felt tears sting my eyes."Why?" He sat up and moved me into his lap."Cuz about a million girls wanna be here right now and I just feel guilty," I rubbed his ankle."I don't know what to say.But if they're really fans,then they'll be happy that I'm happy," He made circles in the sheets.I wanted to sit there and just hug him.He sang and rocked me for about 20 minutes.

 "Come get up," Justin pulled me into the bathroom.I trudged in,"Give me your Supra jacket." He threw in,"Don't get it dirty." I brushed my teeth and changed( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28019179 ).I ran out and grabbed my phone.We met Ryan G and Kenny in the lobby."Ready?" Ryan asked."Yup," I smiled.Justin grabbed my hand and walked me out to the car.

  Camera flashes weren't scary like they used to be.Justin held my hand and pulled me first out to where we were going.We were going to the Eiffel Tower and the lunch.We were leaving today after lunch.I didn't wanna leave,"Why?" He buckled my plane seat."Because," He smiled,"we need alone time." He winked and sat beside me.I giggled,"Good." We were sort of alone.Only Kenny knew about us having sex.Kenny was sleeping."Bathroom?" Justin touched inside of my thigh.My eyes rolled back."Huh?" He smirked.I nodded."Come on then," He pulled on my hand.I threw my hat to the ground,slid off my shoes,and took off the jacket,"Ready."

  "We'll be landing in London to re-fuel ten minutes," The pilot came over the intercom.When we came out,Kenny was still sleeping.I laughed,"Holy crap.I didn't scream loud." Justin blushed,"That wasn't my best work Charlotte." My eyes went huge and I choked a bit."Oh my gosh.Your eyes," He cackled.I sat back down and wipped the sweat off my hands.I changed my clothes after we landed.Sweat pants,hair up in a bun.Justin's fingers roamed were they shouldn't have been out in the open."Stop," I groaned."Really?" He used those eyes on me.I rolled my eyes and scooted towards the window.

 We landed when it was around two in the morning."Wake up!" Justin yelled.I sleepily slapped his face.It was like one of those cartoon characters that run into a window and very slowly slide down the face of the glass."Get up," Kenny grumbled."Nuh-uh," I felt myslef being picked up.I was carried into a car and that's when I fell asleep in someone's lap.I was being carried again into a house.I heard a door open and being shut.I was laid in a bed.I curled up in a ball and shivered.

 "Charlotte,it's one in the afternoon.Let's get up and shower," His voice lingered in my ear.I rolled over and saw Justin sitting beside me."Yeah I guess," I got up and showered.I came back out and hit the bed."Jet lag," I groaned,"May it rot in hell." "I know I got it too.I woke up a hour ago," He rubbed my leg.Mom came in,"Pancakes?" We both nodded,being too tired to answer."Who carried me in?" I asked."Me," He got up and held his hands out,"Now get up and let's eat." I smiled,"Carry me." He sighed and threw me over his shoulder."I love you," I giggled."I love you," He laughed.

  "You two," Mom scolded,"Justin,you're on vocal rest.No talking." His eyes went wide."What's that mean?" I asked."It's were his vocal cords are strained from singing and talking," Mom laughed.He shook his head.His mother threw him a notepad and a pencil.-I hate vocal rest- "I can see," I stabbed my fork into pancake goodness.-I can't say I love you:(- "You just did," I giggled.-It's not the same- I laughed and held his hand,"You're fine." -So are you.- 

 JB Pov

 Her eyes looked like the size of the plate she was eating off of.I laughed and stratched it out.I layed my head on her shoulder and traced circles on the outside of her hand.I hated vocal rest.No talking,singing,or even whispering.I can't freaking say I love you to my girl and mom.I can't laugh at Charlotte when she's having trouble with helping me with homework.I can't talk.I'm sixteen.That's my job.

 Charlotte was watching some show while I sat on the couch beside her,hating this.She looked over and smiled,"Your mom left." I rose my eyebrow."Come on," She whispered,"talk." I shook my head."Oh come on.You've probably done it before," She giggled."I love you," I said,then shut my mouth.She laughed,"I love you too.My own little retard." I chuckled,"Shh!" She blushed,"Soo." I crawled over to her,"I can still do this." I kissed her.She latched onto my shirt and pulled me down.My hand dug into her hair.That long curly brown hair.I swear I'd fuck her on this couch,but my mom would know.

 Charlotte Pov

 He did what we could still do.And he does it well.I pulled back and cuddled my self between him and the couch.He sighed and chuckled."What?!" I sat up.He looked at me like a dog hearing a funny noise.I shook my head and layed back down.He flipped on the t.v and we watched Yo Gabba Gabba."This show was made by dope head," I giggled.Justin laughed,but not very hard.Mom came back around at two,saying Justin had to go to the doctor.I smiled,"Haha.That's what you get for not telling me what you meant earlier." He stuck his tonuge out."Stop it you two.You're supposed to be loving," She patted both of our heads.

 Ms.Pattie pulled up to the doctors office.I sat in front with her,while Justin sat in the back,sulking.I grabbed his hand when I got out,because of all the cameras in my face.He pulled me in to where my face was hidden and walked me into the doctors."Bieber?" Ms.Pattie walked up."He'll see you now," The lady at the desk led us back.A teenage girl,waiting,spat at me.Justin looked at her like she was crazy.She smiled,"Go ahead.You're fine.It's her I don't like." Justin got defensive,"Listen here chick.I'm happy.If you're really a fan,you'd be happy.Don't ever spit at her or even for that matter LOOK at her." "Justin!" Ms.Pattie yelled.I stayed in my little bubble with Justin and never looked up.He shrugged.A nurse came and led us to a exam room.

 "Ma,what do they do?" I asked when I sat down in one of the blue plastic chairs."It's like a throat exam.But to check vocal cords,they have to stick a camera down there.He hates it.Makes him gag," She frowned,"Justin.That was very unacceptable back there." "I had to stand up for her Mom!Charlotte isn't the one to talk back.She never was," His voice was so horse."Stop talking.I know you do,but that girl was a fan!" His mom stood up.I sat there,watching and waiting."No,she's not," He mumbled."Well you're still going to say you're sorry," She grumbled.Justin smiled knowing he won.

 There was a knock on the door.The doctor,James Holycross walked in.Justin smiled,happy to know that he was closer to getting out."Vocal rest again?" He asked writing down something in Justin's chart.Justin nodded.Dr.Holycross looked around,"Why,hello." I grinned,"Hi." "You are?" He asked."Justin's friend," I lied."Girlfriend," Justin coughed."Okay,girlfriend," I smiled."Oh so you're THE Charlotte my little neice talks about," He laughed.I nodded."Well Justin you know what's next," He chuckled.Justin groaned.Ms.Pattie laughed,"Payback." 

 Dr.Holycross stuck a thick popsicle stick down Justin's throat."Say ahh," He said."Ahhh," Justin did as told."Looks okay to talk,but singing,ehh," The doctor pulled out a big metal thing with a long stick about as thin as a finger.Justin's eyes went down and he groaned aloud again."Ready?1,2,3," Dr.Holycross slowly slid it down his throat,"Ahh one more time." Once more he did as told,but gagged.I smiled."Justin is cleared to talk,but singing is out of the question.See me next Friday," He left.

 The girl was still sitting in the lobby.Justin walked up to her with me in his arms."You owe her an apology," Justin smiled."I do not," The girl smirked."Uh yeah you do," Ms.Pattie stepped in,"So does my son." "Sorry," She grumbled.I nodded and went back to my bubble."Sorry," Justin's grip on me got tighther.The chick laughed and we went home."Skidamarink a dikkie dink,skidamarink dooo.I LOVE YOU," Justin whispered in the car."No singing!" I laughed,"But I do love you." He smiled,"Good." 

 "I have never seen you two in a picture together.Only the ones in magazines," Ms.Pattie said when she pulled into the driveway."Really?" Justin asked."Yes!" She unlocked the car door.I looked at Justin,"Gosh." "I wanna get pictures of you two!" She opened the front door.Justin laughed,"Go on ahead Mom." I shook my head."Kids!Stop being stupid.You two will never get a prom so just take a few pictures for me?" She pleaded us.I looked up at Justin,"Come on." "Nuh-uh," He mumbled."It's your mom!" I slapped his butt."Hey now," He growled."You know you like it," I giggled.

 He shrugged,"Pictures for Mom." Ms.Pattie called Rob Caplin and he came with his camera."Justin I want you to stand behind Charlotte and hold her around her shoulders.Charlotte I want you to grab his hands,K?" He put us in the right light.I nodded."Smile," He snapped the picture."Charlotte lay down for me.Justin hover her," He set up his camera.Justin crawled on top of me,"Hey." I giggled,"Hi." "I love you," His voice still horse."I love you too," I mumbled."Smile at eachother!" Rob laughed.He took the picture and we moved again,"Now Justin I want Charlotte on your back.Charlotte then you kiss his cheek." I hopped up and locked my ankles,"Like this?" He nodded,"Now kiss his cheek." I leaned my head down and kissed him.His face broke into a grin."One more.I want you two to hold hands and walk away from me," He pushed us away.He took the picture and went inside with us.

 "Pattie this one is my favorite," He pointed to the one on his computer.It was the one we took first.I loved that one,"I like it too." Justin squeezed my hand,"Can we get the last one blown up and framed?" "Sure.I'll have them tomorrow at noon," Rob packed his stuff and left.

  We watched TMZ later on."Justin Bieber seen walking with a girl!" One guy said.Then it showed the video.We were outside the hospital.It was me,Justin,and Mom.Justin was smiling and walking me to the car.I was hiding my face.Mom was just walking.Just then,my phone started to ring.

C-Hello?

Unknown-Hi Charlotte

C-Who's this?

Unk.- You don't need to know.

C-Yeah I do

Unk.-Nevermind.Stay away from him.

 Then they hung up."Don't lie.I heard," Justin stared at me.I just walked upstairs and slammed his mother's door shut."Charlotte what's wrong?" She asked."Someone just called me telling me to stay away from Justin," I laid on her bed.Justin knocked,"Can I come in?" "No!" I locked the door."Char,come on.Please," He banged on the door.Ms.Pattie unlocked the door and stepped out.

 jb pov

 "Mom why is she doing this?" I asked."It's the pressure Justin.You know she hates it," She reasoned with me."What should I do?" I sunk to the floor."She's your girlfriend," She sat down with me.I shook my head,"She hates me." "JUSTIN!" My mom screamed."What?" I shrugged."Justin Drew that girl in there loves you.She's not what you expected,but you love her.Justin I didn't raise you to be like this.I didn't want all this to happen.You're not the normal 16 year old.Charlotte Beadles loves you," She nudged me.I sighed,"I'll talk to her when I talk to her." Mom huffed and went back in her room.

 Charlotte Pov

  "I don't wanna leave him," I hugged the pillow I had."You don't have too," Mom said."I'm so not used to pressure it's not even funny.I don't wanna be looked at," I mumbled."Justin does his best to keep you out of it all," She patted my back.I cried some more and and went to sleep.

 10 pm

 My eyes opened and they stung.I rolled over and kicked my leg off the bed.I think I just kicked someone in the head."Babe!" He yelped."Oh," I mumbled."I came in about two hours ago," He climbed up.I rolled onto my back,"Pressure.It means someone is waiting for you fuck up." He scooped me up,"I'm taking a break till touring starts." "No you're not stopping you're carer for me," I got closer to his chest to were my ear was pressed against his heart.

 It rose as he spoke,"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out, whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."

 I was in tears again.And so was he.We sat in his mother's bed crying."I love you," I squeezed his waist.He kissed my hair and laid us down.We feel asleep at some point. 

Continue Reading