Lady Invincible

By zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 33

3.7K 106 14
By zardelia

As Hilise predicted, rumors of the return of a talented descendant to Kalykia spread rapidly from the evening of Violetta's birthday ball.

As it is a trace of noble blood that has jumped across seven generations, people's repercussions have been tremendous.

Since the people of Kalykia have been short-lived from generation to generation due to the side effects of inbreeding, the gap actually lasted about 300 years.

People suddenly looked at Lee's head with the birth of a child who suddenly appeared, and then murmured that it might be the child of the eldest daughter who died after being excommunicated in Kalykia about 10 years ago.

And at the end of those rumors, there was a story about Innoaden's new successor.

A miraculous woman who appeared with Kalykia's child.

Her name was Hilise Innoaden.

Ricardo Dona, the eldest son of Innoaden, who was called the Scion of the Roses by the people, and Gabriel, her step-sister, the fiancee of Christian Parvenon, were widely known.

However, very few people knew about Hilise.

Unlike Ricardo or Gabriel, she rarely did her outside activities, and when she attended formal occasions, very occasionally, she would stay quietly in the corner and disappear silently.

So, despite Innoaden's direct line, there were not many people who clearly remembered Hilise.

But instead of Ricardo, whom everyone expected to be the successor to the next Rose, never thought that the next rose, will be her sister, without any expectation on the awakening.

It wasn't as surprising as the news of Kalykia.

Moreover, it is said that she appeared at the ballroom in Kalykia that day, showing off a great deal of power.

It was also by holding Kalykia's descendant in her arms.

So, after hearing such an exciting story in the public, They couldn't help but crush the cubic sons.

In fact, Hilise had succeeded and became the owner of Innoaden.

However, that fact has not yet spread outside.

Diego was shocked in many ways and eventually fell by grabbing his back neck.

The legislator, called by Ricardo, urged Diego to be absolutely calm, but environmental factors did not follow.

Not long ago, after what happened at the restaurant following Kalykia's prom, Diego was almost insane.

Ricardo was still in shock as to whether he was still in shock.

As a result, there is now no one on the surface to hold back Hilise's movement.

Of course, it's been a long time since the two's intentions and wills, in fact, didn't work for Hilise.

Diego's wall in the hallway on the 4th floor was already removed by Hilise.

The knights who were guarding her lost their work while Diego was lying down for treatment.

Unexpectedly, Gabriel's spirit of prowess also became useless.

After the ball of Kalykia, invitations from all kinds of families flew into Innoaden.

Of course, it was because of the rumors of Hilise.

But Hilise didn't even look at her invitations to her own.

Except for only one letter.

It was an official letter from Kalykia.

* * *

"I have to buy some clothes for outdoors."

On a sunny sunny afternoon.

Hilise said as passing while sipping tea.

Whether or not Diego was suffering from a fall, and whether or not Ricardo was sinking in the room in shock, Hilise was spending a leisurely time in a garden with a good view, regardless of what's happening in the mansion.

May, who was waiting next to her, listened to her and quickly nodded her head.

"That's a really good idea, Miss!"

From the beginning, May was a person who opposed Hilise' aggressive clothing.

Of course, she has never been able to express her opinion directly in front of her.

Particularly at this Kalykia's prom, she was belatedly aware of Hilise' attendance in her pajamas, and May was frightened.

Fortunately, no rumor was heard talking about Hilise's outfit that day.

Still, she said that she was very shocked that her young lady she attended had such a aggressive appearance that she stood in front of others.

After learning that even Diego couldn't stop Hilise anymore, May's loyalty to her was almost vertical because she couldn't draw an upward curve.

For that reason, May was in a state full of motivation to take care of Hilise well in the future.

However, as May was concerned, Hillise did not always intend to wear only pajamas every day.

The maid couldn't be so relieved.

"Then, let's get ready right nowㆍㆍㆍ"

"Sister Hilise!"

It was the moment where the maid was in a hurry to prepare and go out because of the thought that her owner was finally getting out of her pajamas. But then...

"Good afternoon, Sister!"

Someone's voice interrupted her way, and cut off May's words.

It was Gabriel,  who appeared stepping on the grass with a crackling sound.

"Since when have you been alone in the garden? If I knew this would happen, I would've came out a little earlier."

Beyond the flesh, a voice full of aegyo *I don't know what's this* rang in my ears like a song.

Gabriel's blonde twinkled brightly as she flew through the movement.

Gabriel, who approached her, sat down next to her even though she's being rejected by Hilise.

When seeing Gabriel's dress, May opened her eyes wide like that.

Surprisingly, Gabriel came out like Hilise in a pajama.

She wore a thin shawl on top of it, but what she actually wore inside was her pajamas.

"I couldn't even say hello to my sister in the morning because I was overslept today. It would have been nice if we had lunch together. When I asked the restaurant, they said you already ate. I'm so sorry."

As if she was sincerely sad, Gabrielle drooped the tip of her brow and blinked her eyes.

It was a remark that somebody that might misunderstand as saying that she had been saying hello every morning to her Hilise from her original point.

"So I heard that sister was in the garden, so I ran quickly as possible."

Gabriel was acting as if she was a very close sister with Hilise.

Her face, looking harmlessly and smiling at Hilise, was innocent.

Then Gabriel made a repair, as if she had found something.

"By the way, it's spring, don't you feel the outside air a little chilly because your clothes are thin?"

Gabriel took off the shawl from her arm and put it on Hilise' knee.

"I'm fine, so use this by my sister. If sister Hilise got a cold, my heart will be hurting so much."

Mei, who was standing in the back of Hilise, couldn't hide her embarrassment expression.

On the other hand, despite of the dramatic transformation of Gabriel, Hilise simply glanced at her without reaction.

"It turns out, sister Hilise , seems to be leaner than before."

People who don't respond can make the average person feel embarrassed, but Gabriel did not give in at all.

She took a sigh as she looked at the wrists of Hilise exposed out of the sleeves of her pajamas.

"Did my father and my brother bother you so much these days? Hugh, I told them so many times not to do that, but everyone was so stubborn, they didn't even listen to me."

At the same time, there was a deep worry in her eyes falling down her tongue.

She looked sincerely sympathetic and lamented for her hardships that Hilise had to face up to a while ago.

Then Gabriel leaned her torso towards her towards Hilise and looked up at her with her twinkling eyes as if she saw a something spectacular.

"Because of father, I couldn't talk to sister like this, and I couldn't see her face, so I don't know how lonely I've been. But it's been so nice to be with her sister after such a long time."

In short, Gabriel was blaring at Hilise as she did with Diego and Ricardo until now.

She recognized that Hilise was Innoaden's new gold bullion line.

Diego and Ricardo, who had been in occupied with Innoaden so far, are now rotten, and they are just before being cut off.

It was clear that she would never look good to her if she held on to it.

She was embarrassed and came to see Hilise in her pajamas to look a little friendly to her.

"I want to talk more slowly while drinking a cup of tea. Can't I?"

Gabriel made her look as pitiful as possible, stimulating Hilise's sympathy.

This is what Gabriel often does when she has done something to other people, and in most cases this way, as if it couldn't be helped, they gave it according to her will.

Not surprisingly, Hilise tilted her teacup and she responded as Gabriel wanted.

"Whether you drink tea or talk, do whatever you want."

Gabriel's face brightened up.

Again, no matter how much people change, she thought the fundamentals would not change easily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure how to spell Hilise's name... lmk which one u prefer

Helise

Hilise

Hillise

Hilis

Helis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 32 41
...i don't care about your opinions...I just don't want you kill to yourself...you still have a long life ahead of you... somewhere along the way...
1.7K 82 13
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
12.7K 300 19
Yeah, this is another story about depressed, sad and suicidal Lucy Heartfilia, but I want to write it my way. So if you like this kind of stuff, feel...
295 78 11
An orphan girl makes a living for herself and her little sister, Uma, by pickpocketing off the streets of Manhattan, New York. However, her whole li...