With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 18

19.1K 852 329
By jamelaq

(Not edited)

3rd pov:

As Takemichi is walking through the rain seemingly deep in his thoughts, someone called him from behind and saw Mitsuya.

"Takemitchy?!" Mitsuya called from his motorcycle behind Takemichi.

"Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi was surprise to see him there.

"Huh? It's just you here? Where's Draken?" He ask Takemichi as said boy runs towards Mitsuya while saying with a hint of worry, "It's real bad, Mitsuya-kun!! Draken-kun's gonna get attacked!!"

"Yeah...I know!" The 2nd division captain said.

"Huh? You knew that?" The blond boy ask surprised.

"How'd you know?" Mitsuya also ask in confusion.

"Kiyomasa-kun's gonna..."

"It's Pehyan!"

They both said at the same time before stopping as they realize that they have different answers.

"Huh?"-Mitsuya

"What?!"-Takemichi

They could only utter in confusion. Then Mitsuya began to explain what happened before, "Mikey was gonna use money to buy Pah-chin's freedom. But Draken was against it." At this point, Mitsuya had gotten off his motorcycle.

"They've made up since then, though..."

"Yeah, thanks to you. Even us captains, with the exception of y/n-chan, couldn't stop those two from fighting." Mitsuya explains before adding, "How'd you do it?"

"Well...you see..." At this, Takemichi thought about what happened to him...

"Thank you for that. If you hadn't stop 'em, Toman would've been in some serious sh*t."

"I didn't really do anything." Takemichi said while tubbing the back of his head.

Seeing this, Mitsuya could only comment, "...you're one modest dude.", before adding another question, "by the way, Takemitchy. Have you seen y/n-chan around here?"

"Huh? Never seen her." Takemichi answered.

Hearing this answer, Mitsuya's eyes dilated for a little while as a small realization dawned on him. "...please don't tell me...she got lost somewhere around here?", he muttered.

Hearing his mutering,Takemichi can't help but repeat his words in confusion. "Huh? Lost? Whaddya mean?"

"Never mind, she'll get out somehow or another." Mitsuya said before noticing something from the distant. "!"

Noticing Mitsuya's surprised face, Takemichi ask, "? What's up?"

"I knew it. That's Pehyan's bike. When it was settled within Toman that nothing could be done about Pah-chin's arrest...Pehyan was the one who couldn't let it slide." He informed Takemichi.

They began to walk again as Mitsuya continues to talk with Takemichi, "Toman abandoned Pah-chin. That's what Pehyan thinks."

"We didn't abandon him..." Takemichi started as Mitsuya again started talking.

"That dumb*ss Peh teamed up with the remnants of Moebius...and said he was gonna deal with Draken."

"But that's..." Takemichi said before Mitsuya cutted him off with, "It's Draken Hunting Season."

Meanwhile with Draken and Emma.

"DRAKEN!" Pehyan shouted as he stood behind Draken and Emma.

Draken and Emma look behind them with Draken speaking, "Oh, Peh? What's with the sash, bro?"

"What's with the serious face? Peh-yan?" Emma also ask confuse.

Seeing Pehyan's expression, Draken closed his umbrella and gave it to Emma saying, "Emma. Take this and stay back." to which the girl can only answer with a "Huh?"

"Peh. Couldn't agree with what went down, Could you...?" Draken began and Pehyan can only remain silent.

"..."

"Can't stand me, can you? You wanna fight?" Draken taunted as he crack his neck getting ready for a fight as he walk a few steps towards Pehyan. "I'll take you on."

Suddenly Emma heard rapid footsteps approaching them as she shouted, "DRAKEN!"

Draken look back only to be hit on his head by a bat. *Whack!*

Back to Takemichi and Mitsuya, both were running in a hurry as Takemichi shouted, "We gotta tell Draken-kun!!"

Mitsuya answered with his own analysis and deduction of, "Since Pehyan's bike was there, I bet it already started."

"!!" Hearing this, Takemichi abruptly stop saying, "Mitsuya-kun..." *pants*

Mitsuya, noticing Takemichi stop also stop as he looks at him. "Ah?"

"The parking lot." Takemichi started before continuing, "Are there any parking lots around, besides where we just were?" He ask as Mitsuya thinks looking up before answering him, "...the one back there? That way.", as he gestures his thumb behind him.

"That's the one!!" Takemichi began to ran off towards the direction Mitsuya pointed to as Mitsuya follows behind him shouting, "H-...hey!", as he struggled to text y/n the location.

They ran through the trees for a while before Mitsuya informs Takemichi, "It's just around that corner!" With Takemichi answering an "Okay!"

"!!" Both where startled when they arrive at the location as members of Moebius were seen laying on the ground beated up.

"Guys from Moebius!!" Takemichi exclaim.

"There...it's Draken." Mitsuya said while looking in front.

Takemichi look at where the other was looking before shouting, "Draken-kun!!"

Draken look towards them bleeding on his head as his one hand is gripping towards a Moebius' member's hair with other Moebius laying down around him all beaten up. A lot of Moebius are still around, some holding a bat.

"Hey. Mitsuya...Takemitchy." Draken greeted.

"Takemitchy! Mitsuya!!" A girl's voice was heard.

"Emma-chan" Takemichi looks back and saw the one who shouted.

"Pehyan! Hey, *sshole!! What're you doing with Moebius?!" Mitsuya shouted.

"Shut the F*ck up, Mitsuya. I'll kill you, too." Pehyan shouted back with a hint of anger.

"Pehyan, you coward!! You attack him from behind with a bat! And brought a whole army with you! How can you call yourself a man?!" Emma shouted in anger.

Draken began to sway as he said, "F*ck. I'm beat..."

Takemichi notice this as he ask him, "Draken-kun...are you okay?!"

"Looks like 20 guys is my limit." Draken said while still swaying. "The rest're all yours...Mitsuya." Draken said before kneeling down saying, "head's killing me."

"Yeah." Mitsuya said as he look at the rest of Moebius.

"Think you two can take all of us?" A Moebius said.

"Shut up, Jack*ss." Mitsuya replied as he smirk.

"Take 'em out. All three of 'em." Pehyan commanded when from a distance they could hear the sound of a motorcycle getting nearer and nearer.

*Va-Vooom...*

*Vava-Vooom...*

"Hmph! 'Bout damn time." Draken stated.

"That exhaust sound..." Mitsuya also said as he look towards the direction of the sound.

"It's Mikey's CB250T." Draken grins.

After Draken said that, Mikey arrive at the parking lot as his CB250T skidded to a stop behind the Moebius.

(A/N: just wanna add this cuz he's so cool in this ~)

"Mikey-kun!!" Takemichi shouted as he gulped.

Chapter End~

Hi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 734 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
3.1K 263 19
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
2.9K 71 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
241 4 21
"𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶" 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑e figure in front of you stood tall with th...