You (Cold Heart) [Jenlisa Sto...

By EunoiaKyra

Lalisa Manoban is looking for a new opportunity in one of the biggest companies not only in Korea but around... More

1. Waiting
2. Cold eyes (The interview)
3. The elevator (Waiting again)
4. First day (You)
5. You (Again)
6. Lunch (Maybe)
7. Sweet dreams (Clubbing & Drama)
8. Pancakes (Friendship & Bikes)
9. Call me friend (But keep me closer)
10. The project (Jealousy & Donuts)
11. Concept Art & Lunch (At last)
12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)
13. You & I (Exploding Hearts)
14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)
15. Nobody said it would last forever (darling)
16. Kill 'em with kindness ( unexpected encounter)
17. Do you think about me? (maybe)
18. Stand by me (Dinner & Leather jackets)
19. Ask me to be nice (and then I'll do it extra mean)
20. Studio (dancing & pictures)
21. Girls night (just wanna have fun)
22. Will be there for you (unicorns and cuddling)
23. Let your guards down (Try)
24. You look at me (Something about you drives me crazy)
25. Campaign (Fashion & Art)
26. Can't stop my heart from beating (Confessions)
27. Beating hearts (oblivious)
28. New friend? ( Jealousy)
29. Little bit jealous (I need to tell you something)
30. You should be here (just my luck)
31. Cold heart (I'm an idiot)
32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)
33. I'll miss you (little bear)
34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)
35. The other Mrs. Kim (FBI and Lunch)
36. Shopping spree (Be fully aware of your surroundings)
37. Au revoir Paris (will see you again soon)
38. You (always has been you)
39. Yellow (Step up your game)
40. Kiss & Make Up (Be mine)
41. Lovesick (First date?)
42. Injuries (You just need a little bit of my encouragement)
43. Let's do this (filming)
44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)
45. Dinner (the moment of truth)
46. Madness (I don't have anything to hide)
47. Mine (curious about you)
48. Preview (Drive me crazy)
49. Preparations (You better behave)
50. Home (I feel complete)
51. Fashion Runway & Cocktails (Panic)
52. Rescue me (food war)
53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)
54. You (Not again)
55. You would know (if you stayed)
56. My heart can't take a loss (Is your love gone?)
57. What should I do (shattered hearts)
58. Please (take care of her for me)
59. Is this the best for me? (us)
60. Am I nothing to you now?
61. Fight back (I miss you)
62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)
63. Where are you? (Need you now)
64. Photoshoots & Friends
65. Change of plans (Just go for it)
66. Take the risk (May the odds be ever in your favour)
67. Stay with me (I love you)
68. Just love me (I'm all yours)
69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)
70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)
71. The letter (I wish the best for you)
72. My heart & soul (belongs to you)
73. Be my future
74. Take me to the sky (I love you)
76. Breaking news (Now or never)
77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)
78. She is the one (Think of me)
79. Let's talk (Family weekend)
80. Hey there! (Manoban effect)
81. Nothing to think about (business)
82. Working hard (extra hours)
83. Special chapter: New beginnings
84. Special chapter: I thought we could be more...
85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...
86. Special chapter: Your eyes
87. Special Chapter: Miss Manobangs
Author's note:
88. Special Chapter: It's YOU, it has always been You
Author's note: Thank youuuuu 💜
More stories
New Story!

75. Kisses and confessions (Second thoughts)

10.3K 229 24
By EunoiaKyra

Jennie and Lisa were working hard on their projects with Chanel, this time Jennie had the chance to witness the whole creative process and it was amazing, it seemed Lisa was just too creative, you could see her scribbling ideas, proposing, discussing in such a natural way Damn this monkey is a genius, she thought for herself, it was hard don't notice it, Jennie could see how pleased the Chanel CEOs were, Sunmi looked at Jennie "Jen may I have a word with you?, it's just a moment" Jennie nodded.

Both walked to a more private area "Jen do you really see Lisa's potential?", Jennie smiled "Of course I do, this is the reason why I hired her in first place", Sunmi smiled "she is just a genius, she doesn't even notice it but I must say everyone is impressed here, so I gotta be honest, I think my company is more than interested on her, so they may offer her a permanent job here, of course it's suppose I shouldn't tell you anything, but we are friends and I think you deserve to know this, my people are already planning to offer many things, like seriously, so first of all even if I would love Lisa working here, you know I needed to tell you all this, you know come clean, also this isn't personal, I didn't do anything to suggest this, not even mention the fact we should hire her because obviously we would be dumb to don't offer her a post, she is just a great revelation in this industry, she has been working on this over almost a year and we already were working in minor things and now a a big collection, Jen at the end she will be the one taking her decision, I honestly don't think she will leave, what I think is you guys are gonna go really far, are you aware you are a power couple of the fashion industry?" At first Jennie was getting really annoyed cause the damn Chanel wanted to steal her Manoban, then it was nice to know Sunmi was someone to trust, coming clean and reveal all this was the thing a true friend would do, so she decided to listen till she was done, at the end she was smiling "Sunmi I was about to go berzeck, seriously, I don't want Lisa leaving my company, she will keep growing up, working for me and collaborating with you guys and another brands, I can't stop her from living her dream, so this is between you and I, if the CEOs want to offer her a permanent job here it's ok, if she decides to take it it's ok, because all I want is she does what makes her feel better and happy, even though I may sound cocky but she won't leave my company cause in Kim's corporate we are a big family, and she wouldn't leave us, but If for some odd reason she does I will support her, because I never loved someone else as I do love her, she is my future and I'm hers, thanks for the info, you probably saved me from a damn drama cause now I'll be prepared" Sunmi smiled and hugged Jennie.

"Damn I so need to meet her damn cousin, I need a sexy Manoban in my life, a girl or a guy, I don't really care" Sunmi said and Jennie laughed, "Oh we already looked for her cousin, the other cousins are 12 and 14 years old, so yeah but this one is really a Manoban, you can see those handsome features, look at this". She showed her phone to Sunmi.

The latter was in awe "Manobans really have an effect on people huh? I'm sorry Jennie both are so sexy, and what's his name?" Jennie laughed again, and shook her head, "His name is Kunpimook Manoban, but everyone calls him BamBam, I haven't met him yet, but Lisa said in a few months he could visit Korea, he is working on Lisa's father company, he is a Chef, so don't tell her I already told you about him, he is single and Lisa already promised to introduce someone to him, so be patient, maybe you both get a long" Sunmi smiled widely "I will get more than along with him, If it doesn't work I'll steal Lisa" both girls laughed "You wish, she is mine and you know I don't share" and Sunmi laughed again "Let's go back", they got food for people in the meeting room before to head back.

---

It seemed everything was going really good, the project was going good, this collection seemed really interesting, designers from both companies were already working hard for this, Jennie was really proud looking at the sketches and she could see Lisa sketching as well some ideas and talking all professional, Sunmi got closer and whispered "Stop drooling Kim", Jennie laughed "Come on, don't tell me she doesn't look hot, all professional, wearing her glasses, with that serious face and then smiling", Sunmi blushed "I won't deny anything, also I won't add more if you keep wanting to be friends with me" both girls laughed.

After a long day the meeting was over and it seemed really productive, both teams got along and were already working, "I'm sure our big boss will be pleased" Lisa said and Jennie nodded "She will, everything is going great" Lisa was about to embrace her when some random girl got in the middle "Miss Manoban, I'm such a big fan of your work, I have been following you, I'm sorry for interrupting but I was in Busan in the photoshoot, and I was too shy to approach you there, I saw your shoots and they are really good, Miss Kim it's a pleasure as well, I do admire your work and determination", Lisa smiled "Thank you, you are so kind, yes I remember you, but I'm really bad with names, my girlfriend and I are really happy to know people like you admire us, you do a great job as well", the girl smiled "I'm Niki", Jennie took Lisa's hand and nodded, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, I hope we keep working together, so see you later", and the girl nodded and walked away, skipped her pace all happy.

Jennie was smiling because she remembers to act like that sometimes when great photographers and CEOs were around, how much things have changed for her.

"So your parents arrive today, we are going to pick them up right?" Jennie said and Lisa smiled "Yes! At 9pm, but I can pick them up by myself, we had a long day, you should rest", Jennie slapped Lisa's arm, I told you I want to pick them up, I miss them and without their help we wouldn't be together right now, are they staying with you? Jennie asked, "Just on the weekend, my dad will have a busy schedule and he prefers to stay in their hotel and my mum will be helping him, but she will be free in the afternoons, so I'm looking forward take her to lunch or just spend time with her, I'm just happy they will extend their stay a little bit longer, maybe more after we talk to them" Lisa said smiling non stop and Jennie could see her excitement, she felt really happy when her mum heard Lisa's parents will be in Korea, she was happy to have them around, and that the girls wanted to get dinner with them because they do get along really well.

---

Lisa was super happy holding flowers for their parents, she looked so happy and Jennie couldn't stop smiling, when they saw them waiting, her mum was already tearing up, they thought a random driver would pick them up since she was gonna be working till late, at least that's what Lisa told them, the blonde girl ran to embrace their parents and her dad was crying, it was cute to see how a really tall men, with a serious expression would breakdown so easily just for the fact to see her daughter, then they embraced Jennie "Chitthip is not amazing that our daughters came to pick us up, you are really something kiddos", they all laughed.

Lisa tried to convince their parents to stay at home with her, but they refused, since her dad would be waking up really early and the haute cuisine school already paid for everything, so they bid their goodbye after help them with their luggage and eat something.

Lisa drove to Jennie's home, it was really late but her mum was still awake reading some contracts. "Muuuuum!!! Hiiiiii, still awake?" Mrs. Kim laughed "I work better at night, how are you guys? Lis how are your parents?, "We are fine mum" Jennie said kissing her mum's forehead, "Good night auntie, my parents are really good, and they are looking forward see you guys tomorrow, I'm sorry for bring back Jennie so  late, I told her I could pick up my parents by myself but.." Jennie cut her off, "I insisted, You know I miss them, they have been really nice with us" Jennie's mum smiled "That's true, so don't worry Lis, it's ok" Lisa smiled, Jennie's mum was about to go to her room when she heard how Jennie asked Lisa to stay, "Jen I don't want to bother, plus I'm sure you guys are tired, you know home is not that far, Jennie was pouting and Her mum smiled, "Lisa you better stay here, it's late and I don't want you driving around at this time, you could use the guests room, it's always ready and clean, and I won't take a no as an answer, now good night girls", Jennie's mum smiled and kissed their cheeks.

"See!!! you have to stay Manoban, come I'll take you to your room for tonight" and Jennie winked to Lisa. The last time they went in that room Jennie was kicking her out of bed and Lisa smiled,  "I'll bring you an oversized shirt so you can sleep comfy, and  I think I can get some clothes for you, I'll be right back" Jennie said and Lisa just stared at the beautiful room, she went to wash her face and when she was back Jennie was already sitting on the bed, "Here You can wear this tomorrow to work, I'm sure it will fit you,  denim jeans and a MJ shirt, also I have a blazer you left here last week I think, and I always forget to return it to you, you'll look beautiful, as always" Jennie pecked Lisa's lips and she smiled widely, "Thanks Nini", she was about to take off her clothes when Jennie blushed "I'll go to my room now cause... Well... You know, it's suppose we have to behave tonight and... My mum is probably awake" Lisa laughed, "Your mum's room is not even close to this area, but it's ok, I was just going to change clothes, I didn't think it would bother you, I'm sorry" Lisa said and went to the bathroom to change her clothes, and brush her teeth.

When she came back Jennie was still there fidgeting, "Lis it doesn't bother me, but... Well I just..." Lisa cut her off, "It's ok, I'm not mad or anything, I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, I thought you wouldn't feel that way since well, you have seen all of me, and I just didn't think about it, seriously I was just gonna get ready for bed and that's all, I wasn't planning anything else", Jennie sighed, "I know but maybe I was thinking about... well, plan something else, I wanted to stay here with you tonight, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable either", Lisa smiled "And why would I feel that way? I'm your girlfriend, we have cuddled so many times already, and I told you I don't think about sex all the time, even though it's really good tho, I like to just cuddle, it's nice to just lay down in each other arms, so if you want to stay, just stay, but if you feel shy, or you think your mum will notice it, it's ok".

Jennie got up "I guess I'm just nervous about the dinner, cause we thought about you and me, your parents but how my mum will react?, Maybe she will think it's too soon and that I'm acting impulsive" Lisa felt a little bit sad, maybe that's what Jennie thought, that her actions were impulsive, and Jennie saw disappointment in Lisa's eyes, "And what about you? Do you think it's too soon?, If you think it's impulsive to propose to me, maybe you should think about it better, I can always give you back the ring and give you time, I told you if you weren't sure you could tell me, I do understand, I can wait for you Nini, I'm not pressuring things, and I think we should just sleep, it's late already" Lisa said kissing Jennie's cheek, and since Jennie still looked like confused or troubled, Lisa just thought it was better do this now, "Here take the ring, it's ok, seriously", Jennie was shook, "I think you are taking me wrong, I didn't meant I don't want to get married", Jennie said but felt weird cause she took the ring, instead to give it back to her, "Just take it, keep it safe for me, good night Nini, if you wanna cuddle I'll be here, just don't push me out of bed again" and she chuckled nervously or out of your life again, she thought for herself.

Jennie was speechless, "Good night Lili",  she said with the ring still on her hand, she kissed Lisa's lips and walked away back to her room. Lisa couldn't help but cry silently, it was sad because everything seemed so real, yet Jennie was not sure anymore, she even took the ring back, Lisa was waiting for Jennie to say something, or at least let her keep the  ring, but it seemed that wasn't gonna happen, not today maybe not tomorrow, probably not this year, What made you change your mind Jen? Am I good enough for you? For your family?

Jennie got inside her room and sighed "Way to go Jennie Kim, first the clothes thing, now this,  Lisa probably will think you aren't sure about this, but am I? Do I want to get married? We don't even have a date, we hardly have planned something about it, we could have time to get to know more things about ourselves, or even have a long engagement, Lisa even said it before" she said for herself.

Jennie sighed "This is Sunmi's fault, she told me about Lisa's future and how Chanel wanted her, what if she just decides to stay in our company just because she was gonna get married with one of the CEOs, wait... She was gonna" Jennie said to herself, "Jennie don't be stupid, don't push her away again, cause this time you may lose her" Jennie sighed again and went back to Lisa's room running, she opened the door and heard Lisa's crying, Damn it, fix it Kim, fix this now, she thought for herself.

"Lili" she pushed the door to open it completely and rushed to the bed, "Lili I know you are crying, don't try to hide your face, listen love" she sat beside Lisa, and said "Look at me please, please I need to talk to you" Lisa sat on the bed, but still refusing to look at her, Jennie sat on Lisa's lap, straddling her with her legs, and Jennie hugged her tight "Babe I don't have second thoughts, I do want to marry you, I don't want this ring back, if I proposed to you it's because I want to be with you, you are my forever, and there's no way I want to think about it, when I perfectly know you are the one for me, I just got worried, there's no way my mum think this is rushed and even if she does, it won't stop me, the only rush inside me is the adrenaline one I get when I see you, everytime I see your perfect doll face with your beautiful doe eyes" she was the crying one now and Lisa could feel her chest moving fast right next to her, she could feel her tears in the crook of her neck.

"Lalisa Manoban, please take this ring back, take me back cause I can't stay away from you or your life, I won't push you away, when I feel you are what I want and what I need, and I know you feel the same, we need to plan this together, will decide when to get married, we will choose our damn rings, we will choose even the damn cake frosting together, we could get married tomorrow, in two months,  in a year, whenever we feel is right, I don't really care, all I want is to be your future for ever and ever, please Lisa, take this ring back, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, I'm just worried, well more like nervous, I just want your parents and my mum accept this, cause I can't live, well let me rephrase that, I surely can live without you, but I don't want to, I refuse to let you go, because damn I have never been so sure about something in my entire life", and Jennie kept crying.

"Nini... it's ok, you know, like it's ok to think this is overwhelming, but you are right we are the ones deciding this, do you really want to marry me? Are you having second thoughts?" Jennie cupped Lisa's face, "I'm not having second thoughts, you are the only person that I would marry, I want to be with you, I want to be part of your life, damn it I even want a mini monkey running around" Jennie kissed her cheek and Lisa chuckled, "Give me back my damn ring Kim, now you are stuck with me forever, there's no going back", Jennie took the ring and put it on Lisa's hand and kissed it, "I think you are the one stuck with me, in this elevator for life with all my flaws, are you sure you want this ring cause you know I'm really something", Lisa chuckled "You really are something, but I don't want to be away from you, I'm not an easy person either, I'm far from being perfect, but I want to be your future so yes, I'm sure, now help me, and put this ring in my necklace chain", Jennie helped her.

And they were like that for a long moment, just there, embracing each other, "Tomorrow night, we will talk to our parents", then we can just show up our beautiful rings around" Jennie said and Lisa kissed her, passionately but with so much love, Jennie responded to it, "Lili can we cuddle?, can I sleep here?" Lisa giggled "Of course you can, come here babe" and Jennie felt home, home is wherever Lisa is, she was sure, no more going around, no more pushing away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.1K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
60.4K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
222K 5.3K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...
385K 13.7K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...