Lady Invincible

By zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 31

4K 95 3
By zardelia

* * *

At the Parbenon where she stayed, Christian really gave Hilise everything she needed.

All of the beautiful, warm, and affectionate things in the world she had ever experienced for the first time were from Christian.

She was happy enough to tear up.

But when she suddenly thought of Inoaden, she felt anxious.

She believed Christian's words that he had obtained her father's permission, but she was still uncomfortable because it was the first time she has been away from the mansion for such a long time.

So she hesitated and said that she would stop and return to Inoaden.

But Christian, contrary to his promise, did not let Hilise out of the Parvenon.

In fact, she did not know until very later, that he was lying when he said he had obtained Diego's permission.

Naturally, in Inoaden, he somehow tried to bring Hilise back.

He had no choice , because without Hilise, he couldn't put Ricardo to be his successor.

However, they did not reveal that Hilise had an awakening, and that was rather the cause for the Parbenon.

They offered to speak directly with Hilise, but that was dismissed by Cristian.

In the process, friction arose between the two families.

Christian didn't tell the anxious Hilise anything, he just said she didn't need to worry.

Then he hid her deeper in his arms.

Hilise followed him and closed her eyes and closed her ears.

It was like an escape in a sense.

For the first time in her life, Hilise was drunk with the comfort she felt and relied more and more on Christian.

It was nice to say that she really devoted her blind affection, as she did with her family.

So some time has passed.

It wasn't just a separate ceremony, but by that time Christian and Hilise were almost married.

From that time on, Christian's gaze toward Hilise began to become annoyed little by little.

The more she did, the more she looked at Christian's glance, and she acted more cautiously not to go against him, and Christian looked at her as if he was bored with her.

Then one fall night.

Hilise couldn't sleep, so she left the room with a gown over her pajamas.

As her relationship with Christiane wasn't the same for the first time, she began to suffer from insomnia.

So, on nights where she couldn't fall asleep so easily, she often went for walks alone.

She was so like usual she walked through a quiet hallway and passed through a room that was lit up.

"I can't do this, in a sense, she's a stupid girl than Gabriel."

The familiar voice of her heard from within it, and her steps stopped by itself.

As I glanced through the door where the lights were leaking, I saw Christian sitting with a glass in his hand.

"Well, it wouldn't change people just because they suddenly had an illusion that they didn't have. Still, I didn't know it would be annoying to this extent."

"Isn't that poor person? She's blind to Christian like that. Even if it's annoying, be kind to her."

"Even if you don't have the patience and the patience you don't have, you're giving them all kindly."

The sound of adding that I am not a philanthropist(?) struck my heart like a thorn.

Christian had a cold face that Hilise saw for the first time.

Subsequently, his voice was so cold and cold that her heart was completely sinking.

"If I have a child who has inherited the powers of both sides, we will be able to finish this stupid play early without dragging the sound. These days, whenever I see her face, I'm sick of it, and I want to get rid of it all."

Hilise stepped back without knowing it.

Toouk!

Then, the gown she was wearing fell to the floor.

Even that rang out loud in her quiet hallway.

Hilise ran away without knowing what she was trying to get away from.

She then folded her feet and fell.

As I looked down my trembling hands because I couldn't get up right away because of my strength in my legs, the field was breathing and my heart went up and down steeply.

"Hilise?"

Such a soft voice flew from behind her back.

As she turned her head, she saw Christian standing a few steps away.

He stood looking down at her sitting on her floor, holding her head slightly tilted to her side, dressed as lightly as Hilise.

Christian's hand held a gown that Hilise had dropped off a while ago.

Hilise stared up at him, half obscured by her darkness, and held her breath in her silence.

Soon, Christian moved from a standstill and approached Hilise.

"I couldn't sleep again today, so it looks like a book I bought alone came out."

Sitting on one knee on the floor, his hand was still tender, giving Hilise a robe over her shoulder.

"You have to wear warm clothes. What if you catch a cold?"

The voice in my ears and the face in my eyes were just as gentle as a lamb.

ㆍㆍㆍCould it be that she heard it wrong a little while ago?

Or maybe the person in the room wasn't Christian, but someone else who looked like him.

Indeed. Even now, the person who touches her with such a gentle touch could never have said the same thing before.

However, even though she thought so, Hilise' eyes were shaking without aim.

"By the way..."

Her Christian, who looked at her up close to her, noticed her agitation so easily.

"Why are you dropping like this?"

As the cold hand holding her gown touched the nape of her neck, Hillies flinched and trembled.

"Ah, is that so?"

Christian, who saw it, murmured like a self-talk by extending the end of the speech a little slowly, as if he knew soon.

And she then heard his voice digging through her eardrum, and Hilise felt her heart pounding.

"You heard it all."

A confident, delicate smile rose in front of my eyes.

On the other hand, Hilise shook her head in a hurry, seeing the warm red eyes like a piece of ice.

"N, no. I didn't hear anything. I really heared nothingㆍㆍㆍ."

Christian only watched her Hilise for a while.

Then soon she quietly cried.

"I don't want to blame you, so you don't have to be so scared. Actually, the door was deliberately opened."

At that moment, she shut her mouth, feeling her heart falling once again.

She said she left the door open on purpose in the first place.

Why do you do that.

No way he intentionally trying to tell her ㆍ ㆍ ㆍ?

Why?

"It wouldn't have been so silly if you had been upset right now or hit me on the cheek."

There was no emotion in the voice flowing in my ears.

Cristian's face, with his smile completely removed, looked terribly unexpressed.

"Hilise."

In that state he whispered to Hilise.

"I knew, but you're really pathetic."

With lips that always whispered sweet words to her, this time it tore her heart without hesitation.

"And I'm stupid. Well, since I'm so stupid, I don't know what's true and what's lying, and I'm going to grab my hand back then."

Her enlightenment was only a moment.

Tears from her eyes ran down her pale cheeks.

Still a gentle touch slowly swept over it.

"Do not cry."

Unless she was an idiot, she had no choice but to notice.

"I'm really annoyed whenever you cry like that."

The fact that this is what you see now is the truth that Christian brought out in front of her for the first time.

"Poor Hilise Inoaden."

As Christian watched her crying Heilis, he once again added the sweet smile she loved so much to his beautiful face.

Then he whispered brutally.

"But you still love me."

It was just as he said.

Hilise still loved Christian, and she couldn't even imagine letting go of his hand.

"Stupid woman."

Christian bowed her head a little closer to her, wrapping her tears-dropping cheeks on Hilise cheeks.

"So you can only have my empty shell."

A chilly ridicule spread over the lips that touched.

Unlike the soft touch, it was a cold kiss that felt cold to the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proofreader where are u...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 300 19
Yeah, this is another story about depressed, sad and suicidal Lucy Heartfilia, but I want to write it my way. So if you like this kind of stuff, feel...
654 26 25
Li Qingyuan died because of the betrayal of Jianyu, Xiuying, 3th prince, and his own wife, Ruling. Before his death he promised that he would make th...
10.9K 456 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
8.9K 248 44
{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonist} I Haera Chu possessed a minor villain...