Lady Invincible

By zardelia

"Please, Hilise. Please die in place of Gabrielle." My always dignified brother begged me for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67 (2)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78 (2)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 26

4.9K 160 3
By zardelia

At that time, Gabriel was already crying with a big blow to Ricardo, so Diego couldn't be a bad father to her.

His choice was not to raise goals with his stepdaughter in addition to scolding what had already been ended, but to fire an employee who could not properly manage his wife's belongings.

In addition, he expelled an employee from the mansion, who had seen what Gabriel had done and had done nothing until these four months.

"And none of the people in this house have ever apologized to me."

Ricardo groaned that he had stopped.

It was just as Hilise said.

At that time, Ricardo did not apologize for misunderstanding and hitting Hilise.

He felt uncomfortable to see her crying while wrapping her red swollen cheeks, so he turned away from her.

He never thought about what Hilise's heart was left behind at that time.

She has been a matter of course to him so far.

Hilise was a younger sister that Ricardo could never embrace.

Ever since her mother died because of her.

"It wasn't the only one that happened so far."

But from a while ago, he was somewhat weird.

Without knowing why, it was difficult for Ricardo to look straight into Hilise' eyes right now.

After working in the garden, when I faced Hilise, it seemed that something of her that kept gnawing was scraping his inside like a needle.

In front of those transparent and insensitive eyes, I felt as if my insides were getting crushed.

"Is it last year at this point? Even when I almost died of pneumonia, you didn't even know I was sick."

Another day in the past, Hilise, who came out of the room after a long absence, ran into Ricardo in the hallway.

It was late in the evening, and Ricardo had just returned home after going out.

He stopped her and said, glanced at Hilise with her cold eyes.

"Isn't it happening at this time? No matter how much you do, you're only at home, but there's a degree of laziness. A maid might be more useful than you."

If I had looked at it with a little more interest, I would have known that her appearance had a disease.

However, Ricardo realized that she was sick only after the employee who was passing by at that time told him not to talk to her for a long time because he might have gotten sick from Hilise.

"Up to now, my father and you have always been either not interested in me or being angry with me in contempt."

Hilise shook Ricardo that way, and she herself said without any emotional disturbance.

That calm voice made Ricardo's eyes draw a shallow stream of water.

"But now you are worried about me?"

Hilise smiled gently at Ricardo for the first time.

In front of him, she showed gentleness, drawing a gentle curve around her mouth, which was always stiff or coldly frozen.

Instantly Ricardo felt her heart pounding at the unfamiliarity of her.

"Ricardo. That's deception."

But the words flowing from her lips that followed were sharper than ever before, stuck in Ricardo's heart.

"And hypocrisy."

Hilise, indeed, ruthlessly sentenced Ricardo.

"Just be honest. You just don't want to admit that you're a cowardly person. You're afraid of being criticized by anyone."

"No, I am..."

Ricardo reflexively tried to deny Hilise' words.

However, for some reason, his throat was choked like a person stabbed, so he couldn't say anything out of his mouth.

Hilise opened her mouth again toward him.

"Do you know why I haven't dealt with you and my dad so far and just left it alone?"

In the place where the frosty cynic had disappeared, only a desolate trace, like a wasteland, remained.

"Because to me the people in this house are already dead."

When Ricardo heard the words, an indescribable light emerged.

"What do you mean..."

He seemed to be struck by the words of Hilise, who treated himself and her father as a dead person.

Yet, on the other hand, it seems that he thinks that Hilise who speaks so far is too much.

"It means you don't deserve to worry about me."

Hilise cut even Ricardo's regrets without hesitation.

"So, don't make that disgusting sound in front of me again twice. Just listening to it will make me want to vomit."

Ricardo became an ice statue that seemed to have been nailed to its place for dozens or hundreds of years.

Unorganized messy words clamored loudly in the middle.

But he couldn't say a word to the person in front of him.

It was because he knew well from himself the relationship between himself and Hilise, as if he stopped talking without knowing before.

"Oh..."

At that time, the employee who came out of the main dish at that time felt a difficult atmosphere and danced.

He turned around and wondered if he would leave the restaurant again, and finally stepped into the restaurant with the feeling of entering the slaughterhouse.

The employee walked over to the table and greeted Ricardo and laid down a plate in front of Hilise.

Then he quickly tried to leave.

Kwaangㆍㆍㆍㆍ!

At that time, suddenly the door opened roughly.

"Youㆍㆍㆍ!"

Outside the door of the crushingly open restaurant, this time the angry Diego appeared.

"Hilise, how dare you...!"

He came into the stout with a terrifying spirit and smashed Hilise with his fiery, fiery eyes.

"How dare you mess things up in this way...!!"

"Father?"

Ricardo was amazed at Diego's terrifyingly excited appearance, unlike Cow.

'Is he really doing this because Hilise left her room?'

But it seemed to be too much to say yes.

In fact, the attendant Ricardo sent was looking for him at the ballroom in Kalykia because of the crossroads with Diego.

Not knowing that, Ricardo bite his lip for a moment.

It was hard to face Hilise anymore because of what happened a while ago.

However, it felt somewhat reluctant to see her scolded by her father.

He stepped forward to alleviate Diego's anger.

"Father, for now, calm down and talk calmly."

Of course, Diego didn't even listen to Ricardo's words, but instead approached the place where Healys was sitting, he struck the table with a fist.

Bang!

The table shook with the sound. The dishes, tableware, and glass of water that were on it were also greatly shaken once.

The employee who was standing in the corner of the restaurant also jumped in surprise.

"If you have a mouth, make an excuse! Why on earth did you appear there?"

Even if it wasn't, the appearance of Diego, who had a big appearance, stood in front of him with a coercion and spreading his life in front of him, which made even the same adult male sensational.

But Hilise slowly lifted his head and looked up at Diego with eyes that had no fear.

Hilise' hand holding her tableware loosened slightly.

After all, you can't eat a bite of today's main dish?

When I eat, I don't even touch my dog.

"You see it yourself, you know."

Still, it was a dish that had already come out, but he wanted to taste it, so Hilise lowered her head again and began cutting the veal on her plate with a knife.

"I gave her a birthday present." she said.

Diego's tight lips began to tremble.

A fierce flame splattered in her eyes, capturing the natural face of Hilise in her sight.

Ricardo, who listened to the conversation and grasped the situation, stiffened his face.

"Was Hilise going to Calicia's ball?"

Finally Diego exploded.

Uuuung!

There was a frenzy inside the restaurant.

An angry force began to rattle around Diego.

"You shouldn't talk nicely! Don't get into this habit properly."

Diego, who was angry all the way to his head, worked hard enough to make a crackling sound through the teeth.

"You know that in the future, You can't go out of the room without my permission!"

The power exploded like exploding attacked Hilise.

At that moment, Hilise' eyes slid at Diego, holding her freshly cut veal with a fork.

As if her lightning strikes, a brilliant golden light flashed in her eyes.

Her rose blooms from her chair, where Hilise sits, and begins to blend with Diego's red rose.

Pass!

At the next moment, Diego's power was sucked into her as if instead of attacking or trapping Hilise.

"..!"

Diego quickly noticed the anomaly.

But for an instant, he couldn't figure out what was happening to him, and he faltered.

Even at that moment, the power that Diego poured out was being absorbed into Hilise.

What she was doing now was predation.

She ate all Diego's swelling power over her.

Until Diego finally wakes up late and regains strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION!! 

 Im badly looking for a proofreader to help me with the chapters. 

 Proofreader- Good at English grammars, spelling, conjunctions etc. 

 If you're interested in helping me, pls dm me thank u!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 300 19
Yeah, this is another story about depressed, sad and suicidal Lucy Heartfilia, but I want to write it my way. So if you like this kind of stuff, feel...
3.2K 221 10
Yandere! Yu Ijin x Reader "I wanted to do so much more. I should have done more." The simplicity of life, the cycle of death that was often overlook...
441K 16.5K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
10.2K 1.8K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...